Mom Makes the Call

Story Info
Mom calls for her son to stay the weekend.
6.3k words
4.36
232.3k
197
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers

I arrived home very early in the morning. Just a little after one A.M. There was a light drizzle out on the road for the past hour of the six hour drive from college. I called mom just before nine P.M. to give her a status update of my progress. I drove up to the house and through the haze I could tell mom was up waiting for me as the dim light in her bedroom was on.

I felt very tired for the past few hours of driving but as I parked the car in the driveway I felt completely awake - refreshed even.

I decided to just lock the car and leave all my stuff in the trunk.

I walked up to the house, unlocked the door, stepped in and locked it behind me.

"I'm home mom," I said loudly. I knew she could hear me. I didn't bother turning on the lights. I sat on the couch in the dark living room and took off my shoes and socks.

"How was your drive," I heard her ask from her room.

"O.K.," I said, taking off my shirt and tossing it on the couch. "A little rain but nothing too bad."

"Do you need to take a shower?"

"No I'm good."

"I'm glad you came home so promptly."

"Me too," I said.

"Do I have you the entire weekend?"

"Yes you do," I said.

She stepped into the door opening, examining me without my shirt, and asked, "How're you feeling?"

"Refreshed," I said with a smile, looking my mother up and down. It wasn't hard to see through her cougar attractiveness to find the beautiful mother that loved and cared for me. "I was tired earlier but now that I'm here I feel like I can run a marathon."

I can tell you it's true that a boy's first love is his mother. I love my mom but I've also had a sexual desire for her since I could have such feelings. In fact, I've wanted to bed my mother for as long as I can remember. It's always been a deep down hungry feeling within me, either dull in the background or full at the surface.

Little things about her, innocent things that mom sometimes did would send me into pornographic day dreams about her. My teachers and some of the mothers of my friends would sometimes do the same for me but never to the emotional depth that my mom inspired within me. I'd dream of our completely naked bodies knotted together, impaling my cock in her as we kissed, sucking her breasts, kneading her ass, tonging her ear. My mom was love, she was warmth, and she was family, but more than that she was erotic artwork, daydream sex and wet dream nights.

Just looking at her standing there in her night gown with the light of her bedroom behind her made me go numb with desire. Mom was no longer a young mother with a dependent child: she was a mature and independent beauty. She kept in shape and had no trouble catching young guys for some nightly bedroom exercise. Probably the reason she still looked good and turned heads.

"Well, in that case," she said with a grin, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You should get to bed. We have a long morning ahead of us, mister, and I suspect a very active weekend as well." She gave a wickedly pretty smile and beckoned me with a curled finger to follow her as she disappeared back into her room.

I undid my belt and puled my pants off and tossed them on top of my shirt. I walked to her room in my underwear. I knew she'd like to see me as I pulled them off in front of her.

I arrived in time to watch my mom as she removed and tossed her gown to the floor. She was gorgeous as always. Mother, naked, was indeed a curvaceous, seductive woman and the sight of her completely nude body made my heart flutter. I watched as she sat down on the side of her bed and tossed her lovely legs up to sit cross-legged. Her eyes examined my nakedness.

She was so beautiful to me.

I asked, "would you like the lights on or off?" My hand was on the light switch.

"Take your shorts off first," she said pointing at my underwear.

I gave her an impromptu 'muscle man' show as I flexed and posed. I teasingly pulled my shorts down but kept a hand over my cock and balls to keep things hidden for a second. Then I put both hands behind my head and flexed my stomach muscles as best I could to present to her my fully erect cock. My mother was amused by the display and sat eager to personally deal with my throbbing cock.

"You are so adorable," she said happily and moved her naked cougar body back upon her bed, licking her lips with a smile.

I thought that she'd want to suck me for a little while. Most of the older ladies I'm lucky enough to bed like to do that but mom didn't make any sort of move to do it this time.

I began to crawl on the bed toward her.

"You're the most handsome delicious thing I've seen in a long time," she commented.

I was eager to see everything she had to show: her pussy of course, her shapely smooth legs, her fingers and painted nails, her pretty feet and ankles, her curvy hips, her belly button, her full and protruding tits with erect nipples that made me salivate, her succulent red lips, expressive eyes, cute ears poking out of her hair. I wish I had eight eyes so I could concentrate on everything about my sexy naked mother.

Mom opened herself up to me and my young eyes roamed down to zero in on the fact that my mother had a lovely pelvic area, just the right amount of curve, with a beautiful glistening pussy.

Mom, for her part, worked her cougar magic very well this early morning. Her heavy boobies filled out her chest perfectly. The pink slit of her pussy peeking and winking at me from her pubic hair as she smiled and watched me while I examined her open display of womanhood.

Mom lounged back against the pillows. Her sultry eyes excitedly watched me as I moved into position above her. Naked skin touching naked skin. It pleased me to see her warm eyes glowing with anticipation and eagerness. I watched them linger on my stiff young prick and migrate up to my face.

"Oh, my handsome, sweet, baby," she said with a charming motherly smile. "How could something so beautiful and perfect and handsome have come from me."

Mother's fingers slid over her pussy, massaging her thick and puffy cunt lips with the tips of her fingers. I watched as she pulled her moist, rose red pussy lips apart and moved her eyes to my very, very hard cock.

She opened her legs wide and shifted her soft body sensuously below me to get her hips in position, preparing herself ready for me to saddle up and slide into her properly.

I held my painfully hard penis with one hand and leaned over my hot mother. I felt naked maternal warmth radiating against my bare skin as her knees touched my arms and her cute ankles brushed against my ass in eager preparation for my hard, young cock to enter her.

Her beautiful face displayed such yearning as I bent over her attractive adult body. I saw her motherly eyes were insane with desire for me and my cock. It gave me a lewd thrill - knowing that the hungry feeling I felt for my mother was also something she felt for me.

"Hmmmm." she cooed. We both were watching as I held my impossibly hard cock, directing it down toward the pink slit that she held open with soft experienced fingers of one hand.

She took my hardened penis with her other hand and I straight-armed himself over her. Holding myself still to watch as her practiced hands placed the head of my bursting cock against her oily labia.

Nothing on earth can equal the lewd excitement I felt when my young cock moved between her fingers and the head pressed against my very own mother's slick, mature pussy lips.

She smiled up at me with her beautiful eyes and let her hot pussy lips deliciously envelop and grip the naked head of my stiff as iron cock. I was in utter bliss. I tried to move into her but her legs clamped me and her hand resisted indicating I should wait.

"You're so beautiful," I said softly, locking eyes with her.

Still watching the expression on my face as she traced her fingers lightly up my cock into my pubic hair along the inside of my thighs and crotch and lightly up to my stomach.

I felt her legs relax and I began to slowly slid down into her.

Mom hissed when her salivating vagina felt my bare cock submerging into her. Her body began responding and ripples of joy coursed through her as I sank deeper. She relaxed her legs even more and gripped my sides with her hands as she savored the sensation of my hard young cock sliding between her pussy lips and boring ever so deeply down inside of her. Mom's sexual juices easily coated my pulsing staff as her pussy enveloped my cock and our loins slotted neatly together.

"Feels so good," she whispered as a wave of excitement washed over her perfect body. It turned her on to feel her son's young cock impaled within her. It also excited her in a strange erotic way to feel my naked teenage body pressing tightly against her soft mature frame.

I felt her pussy and hips quivering as she sighed deeply and her hands gripped and pressed my ass indicating that I should not move so that she could get used to my presence inside of her. She made a few tiny shivers below me and I could feel her vagina adjusting itself to my fit within her.

"Oh, honey" she sighed with delight, opening her eyes and grinding her hips against me. Her eyes were wide and bright as she smiled up at me. "My baby," she whispered. "I'm going to be a good mother to you. I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom," I said.

"Mommy loves you" she whispered and wiggled her sexy groin against my crotch like an exotic dancer. I could tell it was such a thrill for her as an adult to be having sex with a hard up teenager. For a very brief moment I wondered how many young guys she'd taken to bed since I left home for college.

My thoughts quickly faded as her well experienced pussy lips sucked at the base of my erection and I felt her vagina massage the full length of my shaft. She swiveled her hips and whispered in my ear, "Mommy loves having you inside of her again."

I started to say, "I'd like to be a regular visitor," but she had seen the expression of utter bliss and wonder on my face and went into action before I could get it out. I felt her stomach muscles tighten and she reached up with a strong grip around my shoulders and pulled herself up closer for a kiss.

"Mommy loves you" she whispered as I lowered my mouth to mom's pretty lips and we kissed lovingly as we began to fuck each other like old friends.

Holding and kissing my naked mother felt more intimate and naughtier with my young dick buried deep inside her. Mom's shapely legs opened slightly to give me more room to pump my cock in her. I could feel her pretty feet bouncing lightly against my bobbing ass.

Mom knew I was in heaven and she obviously knew how to gain her own pleasure from a young lover like me. She shimmied and quickly adjusted her position on my cock with a pleased wiggle.

We were both quick and eager for more kissing and sex and so were immediately fucking, hugging, kissing and writhing together in a steady rhythm.

My mouth smothered my mother's eagerly and my cock sank with pleasure in and out of her pink orifice. She hugged me to her bosom tightly and French kissed me so deeply as her hips worked vigorously with mine for maximum penetration and sensation.

How quickly we adapted to one another, moving and breathing in unison, our bodies working and fitting nicely together. Her talented vaginal muscles massaged my cock as her soft hands ran over my shoulders and around my back. She purred happily as I ground my hard young cock inside her spongy pussy. Mom grunted sexily with every penetrating thrust I made into her.

Being intimate with an attractive older woman was one thing but no one can understand the advanced level of ecstasy a guy feels when it's his sexy cougar mother he's mounted and sliding his naked cock inside.

Mother broke off our kiss to look down to where our bodies were so delightfully joined together. "I shouldn't enjoy fucking you as much as I do," she said watching the action between her legs.

I pressed my nose to the top of her head and inhaled the wonderful aroma of her hair and said, "I love the smell of your hair, mom."

Mom wiggled beneath me. Her pussy slithered up and down my cock like an eel. I could feel her pumping me as much as I was pumping her. I moved my head and watched too as she flexed her stomach muscles to raise her pelvis and lower it in rhythm with my long gentile penetrating movements into her. I could feel that she had skillfully maneuvered into a better position to fuck me for maximum effect.

I felt her pussy muscles coil around my shaft when I was fully inside her and gripping my shaft tightly as I pulled back. It was thrilling to see her glistening pussy lips sliding up and down my cock as we worked our naked bodies together like a team.

"I love it when guys are in deep like you are," she said while watching the mechanics of our love making.

Having sex was one thing. A younger guy and attractive older woman doing it is another. Family members, mother and son, fucking each other tenderly and eagerly seemed beyond beautiful and erotic to me. Family members kissing and copulating with each other seemed a noble and wonderful way in which to express deeply felt love and appreciation for each other.

Mother breathed hotly and gently against my ear as we fucked. Mom stroked the back of my neck with one hand and ran her other hand gently up and down my spine as she undulated below me. She held me tighter with both legs and arms and brushed her cheek against mine when suddenly I felt her lips find mine once again for a deep open mouth kiss. It was with such passion that I could feel the electricity flow from her into me. I began to smell a familiar bitter-sweet funk coming from our connected groins as we coupled so wonderfully together. That funky smell mixed with her perfume is what I started calling Cougar Fragrance because only older women can generate it so abundantly when working on young cock.

The smell of our lovemaking and her perfume turned me on more and more. I could tell instinctively by her movements that mom was becoming desperate for me to make her cum. Our horny excited bodies began working quickly again, smacking audibly together as we exchanged tongues in multiple passionate kisses.

Soon, mother broke our sloppy kissing and the sounds of our panting breath and grunts joined the rhythmic slapping of our sweaty bodies working harder together.

I relieved her of my weight and stiff armed above here while my undulating hips kept her groin happy. However mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to press her shapely breasts against me. She held me tightly and moved her lips to nibble at my neck and let her hard elongated nipples jostle and slide against my chest. Mom began to wetly suck and bite my earlobes which sent more electrical shocks through me.

Mother's hot breath was panting through her open mouth by my ear as she held on to me. I could feel her heart through her heavy breasts beating as if she were riding a roller coaster.

"Oh, yes, baby," I heard my mom whisper in my ear over and over as she tightened her grip and crushed her hard nipples against my chest. I could sense the excitement in her voice and knew that she must be bubbling joyfully inside.

Soon I sensed that she was again desperate to be filled by me and my young cock. I realized that she was clinging to me so tightly that her head and shoulders were suspended above the bed. Her hair waved like a waterfall below her as I pounded myself into her snatch. Her pretty feet were planted on the bed strategically in order to allow use of her shapely legs to move her waist with our aggressive fucking.

I was getting tired from my straight arm position above her so I bent my elbows and gently pressed mom flat on her back onto the bed with my weight. My face buried into the sheets next to her neck, her lips and tongue played with my ear as we rutted together.

I maneuvered mother's beautiful legs into the crook of each arm, grabbed fists full of the bedding beside her and began pumping her that way. Her pretty feet bouncing above my head and shoulders as I fucked my mother like a man.

"Oh, god. Oh, god," she sobbed with desire. "My son is fucking me."

I felt her stretch and squirm underneath me, adjusting to my dominant position, and allowing me to impale her as deeply as possible. She cooed softly when she found the right angle to meet my thrusts and wiggled her toes happily. Mom's hips lifted slightly to redirect my down strokes as I thrust harder. It was a fantastic feeling and she whimpered in pleasure as we worked our loins together.

"My son is fucking me," she sobbed happily in my ear.

I tired and unhooked her lovely legs and let myself lay upon her pillowy breasts. Our hips continued to grind against each other as I forced her into the bed with the weight of my body and undulating movements of my hips.

While still gently sliding in and out of her, I lifted my torso off her breasts, freeing her from being trapped under me, and then bent down toward her motherly bosom and captured a hard nipple of a jiggling breast with my lips. I sucked it hungrily into my mouth and I felt her shiver lightly and moan with approval. Mom was amazed at the incredible feeling of having my cock stuffed inside her pussy and lapping a swollen nipple with my tongue as I sucked it deeply in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, God, darling," mom sobbed softly.

I felt her hand on the back of my head and another cup her own tit and offer it up for me to feed upon. I sucked my mother's breast with gusto, reinforcing her awareness of nursing me with these same breasts when I was a child.

I switched breasts, wrapping my lips around her other nipple and sucking it in. It excited me to think that I used to sip the manna from these teats when I was a baby. Mom began stroking my hair as I sucked and continued to deeply impale her with my very excited and extremely hard cock. We might have been conflicted by what we were doing privately as a a mother and son but I definitely could tell she loved what we were doing.

I switched breasts again and slid my tongue around her nipple and gently chewed on her elongated teat. This caused a sudden intake of breath and a contented moan of approval from my sweet mother. I moved my lips to the other nipple as I continued to thrust into her and lightly chewed again. My mom, squirming, threw her head back into the pillow and moaned with the blasts of pleasure I was giving her.

She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back in order to give my mouth full and complete access to her beautiful sensitive breasts. She murmured happily at the sensations rippling through her body and thrust her breast up against my mouth for more.

This new position caused more friction as our slick stomachs rubbed against each other. I had to leverage more thrust so that I could keep my dick inside of her as I fucked. My lovely mother was completely satisfied and happy as I sucked her tits and licked her nipples at the same time skewering myself deeply into her sexy cougar body.

While still sucking and fucking, I placed my left forearm on the bed to use as support, my elbow under her shoulder and my open hand supporting the back of her head. The right hand I used to massage a breast as I sucked the teat of the other. This position allowed me to slow my movements slightly so that I could last longer. A steady rhythm of long, hard strokes worked as I attended both teats and plowed into her.

"Oh, yes. That's it, honey," she breathed.

It was the greatest feeling of my life that my mother was going crazy with pleasure. I felt it an accomplishment, completely triumphant and very proud to be able to give my shapely and beautiful mother such wonderful feelings. I felt that fucking her was somehow a way to acknowledge her for all the love and sacrifices she had made for me. This was my way of making her feel loved and wanted as both a parent and as a woman. I wanted her to know that she was a desirable woman and that I'd kiss her lips, suck her tits, lick her pussy, fuck her to orgasm and whatever else to help her feel happy and alive.

cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers
12