Mom, Me And The Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most women would be scared of one that size!" I bragged.

"Haha, I never got to see it actually..."

"Well I could show you now?"

"No, we spoke about this Jeff. This crosses a line."

"Look, mom, I'm not going to do anything. I mean you already pretty much saw it last night. Wouldn't it help to see it and get it out of the way?"

My cock throbbed and grew as I waited for an answer.

"Ok, show me." said mom a little to eagerly.

I stood up and dropped my pants. My full 12 inch cock sprang up, standing erect and tall. I watched mom's beautiful face, stare at my cock, a dumbfounded look on her face. She didn't say anything, just marvelled at it.

"That...your...penis is....giant. It's magnificent! Thick veins running through it, a large mushroom head...you've been blessed."

I smiled politely. "You don't think it's too big?"

Mom blushed even deeper. "No...I...I like them big!" she blurted out.

My cock pulsed at those words. "Have you ever seen one this big?"

"No." she said while still staring at it.

"Do you think it could satisfy you?" I asked.

"Jeff, darling I want it, I do, but I just can't. It's what I dream of, what I crave, but I just don't think it's right."

"You said to me yesterday, you said you were lonely. How long has it been since you had sex?"

"Years." she said.

"Well why don't we do this? Let's go cuddle together in bed. It's wet and rainy outside and I'm sure a cuddle will make you feel better."

"It would!" said mom.

I climbed into bed, mom put on the clothes from last night and joined me. "I'll be the big spoon." I said.

We cuddled up to each other. I wasn't hard anymore so was able to go up close to mom. I put my arm on her tummy but her boobs were so big they took up her entire torso, but moreso. I touched them for a second then withdrew my hand.

"It's ok Jeff. These are so big, you won't be able to get to my tummy. You can touch them."

I couldn't believe it. I started getting hard. I placed my shaky hands on mom's huge tits and as I did she brought herself closer to me. "If you're feeling me, I want to feel you!" she said.

I was uncontrollably horny now. My cock was rock hard, poking betwèen her massive, soft bum and her back.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned, while encouraging me to massage her breasts. "Go harder!"

I felt the massive tits explode out my hands as I massaged them. I humped her bum as I did that and mom grinded against me. Her tits felt firm, heavy and squishy. There was so much of them.

"So good!" we moaned together.

Mom started rubbing her clit under her pants. This spurred me on more. She clenched her soft bum against my rock hard cock so it was trapped between her cheeks. The combination of that and me finally getting my hands on mom's tits was almost too much.

"Almost there!" she moaned.

"I'm close too mom! Squeeze my cock!" Mom bucked against me, smothering my cock between her soft and massive bum as I continued mauling her tits and thrusting.

"I can't hold back any longer!" I screamed.

"Cumming!" shrieked mom.

We came together, bucking and mauling and milking my cock between her ass. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, FUCK" I cried as mom's ass milked my cock and I exploded hot gallons of cum between her ass.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa....fucking....fuck! So good!" cried mom.

Finally what felt like hours, our bodies relaxed and we cuddled each other.

"Jeff?"

"Yes mom?"

"I've been thinking. I realize we have needs. I'm ok doing things like this, provided we dont have sex."

"I'm ok with it too!" I said.

"So we can do other things, and when it comes to sex, that can be done with other people, that ok?"

"Sounds good mom, let's help each other."

While I was a bit disappointed, at least I didn't lose mom entirely. We could still fool around.

Mom turned over, crushing her enormous tits into my chest and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring mine. She was working me up again and I started getting hard.

"I really love you Jeff, I love that we can help each other and I'm glad you're ok with this."

"Who wouldn't be, with a sexy mom like you. Tits, ass, hips, flat tummy. You're so amazing!"

"Thanks darling, you're so sweet. You really love these big boobies? Mommies big boobies."

"I do. Hey, you never told me how big they are."

"Double N cup. 32, double N."

"God, that's hot mom!"

Just then my phone buzzed. It was Sharon. She asked if my mom had gone as she was keen to come over and fuck. With Sharon, she was an awesome chick. Good looking, fun to hang out with and a great fuck, but we didnt want anything more than sex from each other and that suited us.

I told mom. "Oh, I better go then?" said mom.

"No, don't worry mom, why don't you stay."

"While you have sex, in the next room, wouldn't that be weird."

"Yes it would be, that's why you hide in the cupboard and watch us. It's big enough for you to stand in and you can give me pointers afterwards!"

Mom laughed nervously. "I'm not sure darling."

I was hoping mom would watch and enjoy it so much that she couldnt resist any longer.

"Please mom. It would really help?"

"OK, but just this once. Let me go to the toilet first and I will do it."

"Great mom, I knew you would do it! Just be quick, she's five minutes away."

Mom went to the loo, got out and snuck in the cupboard. I dimmed the lights and awaited Sharon. Sharon was a thick girl. Big thighs, hips, bum and massive tits, 40 GG cup. A nice soft tummy and beautiful hands and nails.

There was a knock at the door. I winked at mom. I heard her say good luck and once Sharon was through the door, she kissed me wildly and started undressing.

I guided us into the main bedroom, aware and excited mom was watching.

"Fuck I've missed this huge fuckin cock! I want it in my mouth."

She got down on her knees and took my pants off. We were right in front of the cupboard. Mom could clearly see.

My cock hung in front of her face and she gulped down about half of it in one go. I felt my knees buckle from pleasure and she then forced more of my cock down her throat. More and more went down and I felt the head of my cock travel down her throat. Lewd sucking sounds filled the room. It was so hot, having mom watch us at the same time.

"Fuck my tits!" she commanded.

I dropped my slick cock between her double G's. and thrust between them. Mom was now watching her son titfuck.

"So fuckin good!" I shouted.

"That's right boob boy, fuck my big, fat tits."

My cock was being squeezed in her hot cleavage as I pumped in and out of her tits. My cock poked out the other side and she dropped her head and sucked a few inches while I pumped between her soft breasts.

"Hnnnnnnn!" I moaned.

I felt the warmth of her slippery breasts bring immense pleasure to my cock as she now jiģgled and massaged her breasts on my dick. The jiggling titflesh shook wildly as I pumped, slowly bringing myself to orgasm. Her smooth, soft tits ballooned up, covering her face each time she brought her up. She smashed her tits tighter around me as I buckled under the pleasure. I had to hold myself steady on her shoulders as to not fall over.

"Dont cum yet! I want you to come in me! Don't worry, I'm on the pill!"

Sadly, she let go of her tits and got on the bed, just a few feet away from mom. She lay on her back, opened her legs and I went to town on her pussy.

I kissed her thighs and around her intimate areas. She moaned as I did. I looked at mom through the corners of my eyes. I finally started licking her lips, soft pale and pink lapping them as I stroked the inside of her thighs, bringing little goosebumps. I lapped harder and deeper now as I drove my tongue into her tight hole and pressed my nose against her clit. I licked and sucked inside of her and took my time, savouring the taste. She writhed on the bed.

"Oh fuck yes...more...ahhhhh!" she cried.

I now attacked her clit and lapped at it quickly, feeling the hard bean expand further. I then sucked her clit lightly while finger fucking her.

This drove her wild.

"God! So good...Fuuuuck, gon cuuuuum!" she shrieked as she bucked her hips wildly against my mouth. I continued lapping as she finally relaxed down to the bed. I got on top, put her legs on my shoulders and slowly fed my monster cock into her cunt.

"Ohhhh, sooooo big! Ahhhh...sensitive!" she moaned.

I had almost buried my entire length in her and I pulled out slowly. Then pushed in slowly, savouring the moment and the incredible feeling of being inside her.

"Fuck...so good! Your pussy is so fuckin wet and tight!" I groaned.

I went faster now, driving my entire 12 inches in and out her pussy. I would pull it almost right out of her and drive it back in again.

"Uh....uh...uh! she grunted trying to take and get used to the length and girth.

I went faster still, enjoying the tight warmth around my pole. The feeling was incredible as I now leaned forward and pumped harder while pressing into her tits, grabbing them as I fucked her pussy for all I was worth.

"Uh...uh...uh...FUCK! Coming agaaaaaain! she shriked while rubbing her clit. Her pussy contracted over my cock while I continued feeding her my big dick sawing it through her over stimulated cunt. Her pussy wildly vibrated on me, bringing me closer to orgasm. Just as I reached, I purposely collapsed onto her mega GG tits, crushing them on my body and falling into them as I grunted, gave my last few thrusts and exploded my cum into the depths of her cunt.

"Gaaaaaahhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuck!" I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh coming in my pussy!" Sharon egged me on.

Her chubby tummy vibrated against me and her tits jiggled as I finally came down from the intense orgasm.

I got off, lay breathless next to her on the bed. Sharon lay there too, basking in post orgasmic bliss.

"I needed that!" said Sharon smiling.

"Glad to help...me too actually!"

"Right, I have to run off. Sorry it was brief. Speak soon?"

I didnt fight her, I wanted her to leave so I could recap with mom. Sharon started gathering her clothes and dressing.

"No problem Sharon. Let me let you out."

We kissed goodbye then I hurried back to the bedroom.

Mom had opened the cupboard and just started to walk out. "Look at my sexy stud go! You had her moaning to three orgasms!"

"Two actually, but whose counting?" I joked.

"You really are blessed having such a big one. Most women would be scared, but not me."

"So how did you cope with dad's dick then?"

"Well it did the trick sometimes. He was mostly bad in bed, quick too and he never went down on me."

"What? That should be a crime!"

"Ha, perhaps!" I always had a biger dildo to help with those times.

"How big?" I asked.

"9 inches. I was too scared to get bigger!"

"Well you've seen what 12 can do."

"She seemed to love it." said mom.

"Did you?"

Mom blushed and stroked her hair. "Y...yes I did. I came quietly in the cupboard...at the same time you did!"

I couldn't believe what mom was saying, it was so hot.

"Part of me wishes you would have joined us!"

"Haha, maybe when it's someone who doesn't know I'm your mom."

"So, any pointers?"

"None for you, but for her, having boobs that big you got to do a seated titfuck while she kneels in front of you. It's best to feel the weight of the tits on your cock and in turn makes them more squishy and soft."

"You know a lot of titfucking, you're an expert."

"It was your dad's favourite thing to do. We would do it all the time, so I became an expert, especially to a man's needs. One time he came in 10 seconds flat from one. Actually a few times."

"Magic tits!" I joked.

"Yes, perhaps one day soon you will find out and see?"

"You mean you will give me one?"

"Play your cards right and yes, definitely. So far, so good!" she giggled.

"Well what you doing later today?" I asked hoping she would say giving my son a titfuck.

"Well I need to go home, I cant wear your clothes all day, you naughty boy. Would you mind taking me please?"

"Of course mom, let me grab my keys." I picked up my keys and drove mom home.

"You know Jeff, I'm really glad we're doing this. I mean, I had some doubts at first, but we need each other. What's wrong with some fooling around if it brings us pleasure and happiness. "

"Me too mom, I'm more than happy to have your boobs, woops, I mean you with me."

"Ha, naughty boob boy! Can't stop thinking about these huge, firm, natural double N cups!"

"Ah mom, you're making me hard, not fair." I joked.

"You drove me wild in that cupboard, so this is payback!"

"Fair enough...um, mom is that aunt Sandy at your door?"

Mom had an sister a few years younger than mom. I think she was 40 or 41. We all used to be very close until she moved to another city. Me, mom, dad, Sandy and her daughter Beth spent holidays together, road trips, family lunches, that sort of thing.

As I parked the car, Sandy came running toward us. Well running as fast as someone with high heels, a giant handbag and gigantic tits could run!

"Where's my favourite nephew?"

"I'm your only nephew!" I joked back.

She came in for a hug, her giant tits pressing into my chest.

"Does your only sister get a hug?" mom said sarcastically.

"Oh of course dear sister. You're looking...interesting." she said with a puzzled look on her face. She noticed my clothes. I quickly made up an excuse.

"Yes mom came over for supper last night at my house, we both drank a but much and thought it safer she sleep over at mine. I lent her some clothes."

"Oh that explains it then!" Sandy said as they embraced. I watched as both their tits expanded and balooned up as they hugged. Fuck it was sexy to watch.

"Well come in, let's not chat on the street. What brings you here, Sands?" Asked mom.

"Am here for a conference and thought I would visit for a while. I'm staying at Green Acres hotel for about a week. Beth is joining me tonight too."

"Well it's great to see you and can't wait to see Beth too!" said mom.

Mom lead Sandy and I inside.

"If you don't mind, I need to go change, and er...shower right Jeff?"

"Huh? Of course mom...yes...uh, see you now. Come aunt Sandy, I'll make us some tea, it's cold outside."

"Sounds delicious," said Sandy as she kicked off her high heels. I admired her, she was average height, slimmish waist, huge boobs and bum, with long blonde highlighted hair and manicured fingers, she was gorgeous.

I boiled the kettle and poured some tea for us. "Sugar?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm sweet enough!" she replied.

"Still with the lame jokes then aunty S?"

"If it ain't broke." she replied.

I placed her tea down in front of her and briefly glanced at her breasts. I sat down opposite her and she reached into her bag and popped two pills in her tea.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Sweetners, I'm trying to lose a bit of weight."

"But you're not overweight?"

"Don't let these big boobs fool you. They just distract you from where the weight really is."

Isn't it in your boobs?" I joked.

"Haha naughty boy. I tried losing weight but it's not in these, I can assure you." She held up her ginormous breasts. I nearly spat out my tea.

"Don't look so shocked dear, we're all adults here. Are you a boob man?"

"Well, I mean...yes, yes I am." I said feeling myself turn red.

"Well these are some of the biggest you will find, I mean besides for your mom, she was blessed with a bit more boob than me."

"What do you mean?" I said weakly.

"I've seen how you were looking at those breasts. I also don't buy the story you told me about your mom visiting last night. Hey, boob boy? Were you ogling your moms massive tits?"

I felt myself getting immensly turned on. She seemed so nonchalant about it. Why not admit it. "Well yes, but let me tell you what happened. But please don't tell her. She will die of embarrassment if you do."

"Ok I won't. "

I went on to tell her everything. From the attic to having sex in front of her.

"Wow, so you two are very naughty then. Can't blame you, those tits are magnificent! Well, I have a small secret too. Beth was seeing some guy for a few weeks and, well we all had sex together, a few times over a few weekend."

"Lucky guy!" I said.

"You're a smooth one, arent you! You have the looks and the talk."

"Why thank you very much." I said trying to sound like Elvis. I felt a bit braver.

"So, could I guess how big you are?"

"Well you could try?"

"Let's make it interesting. If I guess, you have to show them to me."

"And if you can't?" she asked. "Do I get to see what you're packing down there. Afterall, I am a lonely, young horny woman."

"Deal, so each wrong guess, I remove some clothing?" I asked. This was going to be fun.

"Yes, now go on, we don't have much time."

I stared at her massive bosom stretching her dress obscenely. Her breasts so big resting in her lap.

"J cups?"

"Nope, lose the belt." she said.

I thought harder. I knew she was smaller than mom, but not by much.

"Double K cups?"

"Nope, pants. One more guess and JESUS CHRIST, IS THAT YOUR COCK?"

My rock hard cock had tented my boxers 12 inches in front of me. I playfully wiggled it at her.

"You've got to be kidding."

"It's all me and you may see it, if I get the nect guess wrong."

"Go on then, hope you're wrong!"

"Double M cups!"

"Dammit!" she said.

"Yes, I win." I said gleefully.

I walked over to claim my prize, cock still tented out in front of me. "I want a good look!" I said.

She took off her top and bra and the heavy hangers flopped down ino her lap, jutting out, big heavy, monstrous double M cups! The thick veins started at the top of her breasts to the nipples. They were so round at the bottom part of the breast. Without warning, as I was standing so close she hefted up her tits and wrapped them around my cock!

"Fuck!" I roared.

"Shhhh! Just enjoy it quietly," she said as she jiggled her bare tits against my 12 inch boner in my boxers.

I humped at her firm tits, holding onto her shoulders. The smooth cotton feeling magnificient on my dick. I grabbed massive handfuls of tit and squeezed them around my cock, moaning quietly.

My 12 inch cock rested between the softest, fullest and heaviest part of her tits. It was an incredible feeling.

"That's right you fuck your aunts tits. Wrap those monsters around your giant pole. Enjoy the feeling of soft breast meat grinding against you."

"I cant take it anymore, gon cum"...I moaned.

She quickly took down my boxers, shoved as much cock in her mouth as she could and gagged, sucked and licked my cock as I came in bucket loads. I held her heavy MM cup tits as I unloaded spunk deep into my aunts mouth.

"GarrruuugGarrruuughfhfhffhmmmmmmm" she moaned around my cock, drinking it all.

I let go of her tits and with my cock still dripping with cum and going softer, she took one last attempt at deep throating me then took my cock out, licked the head and so all the spunk was gone, kissed it and said.

"There's more where that came from!"

I heard mom coming down the stairs so I quickly pulled my pants up and sat back down.

"Anyway, yes it's been a busy year for me aunt Sandy."

"Jeff was just telling me about him moving out. We must all have a catchup. Jeff, why don't you swing by the hotel tonight. Beth is arriving tonight and you guys can catch up. I know she is very excited to see you and you must be thrilled to see her too I bet."

"Of course aunty S. Should I come around at, say 8pm?"

"Perfect, your mom and I will be out, having a drink right? Give these young people their space."

"Well I didnt have any plans, so why not?" said mom.

"Done, let's all catch up later. Room 35 at the Greenacres by the way." said Sandy.

We said our goodbyes and I drove home. I couldn't believe the last few days. Just insane, unbelievable and fuckin hot! As soon as I got home, made a quick microwave meal, set my alarm and took a nap.