Mom Meets Darrell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I muttered an affirmative and left her clit to search for her hole. I pushed two or three times until I was fairly certain I had found her hole and pushed my tongue deep into her. Mom struggled to pull her legs back further attesting to the fact that I had found her hole. Her ass made what little effort it could to hump my face. After long moments of tongue fucking her, I returned to her clit and listened to her sexual banter until she ceased talking and only her intake and exhale of labored breath could be heard. I knew she was close!

"OHHhh FUCK! MOTHERFUCKER!!" She bellowed. "IT HURTS! I'M FUCKIN DIEING!"

I fluttered my tongue at the base of her clit as she shouted and moaned like a banshee. Soon, she pushed my head away from her. I maneuvered to my knees again. My stiff renewed erection caught her attention in the flashlight's beam.

"Sean, that was unbelievably good." She praised. "I don't think I've ever come so strongly. My goodness, sugar! Do you need to come again."

"No. I'm fine mom." I lied, then added, "you have made me feel very fortunate."

"I can't send you off to bed with a cock as stiff as that." She offered. "Come here and lie next to me and let's talk about it."

Mom struggled to move over a bit and give me room to lie on my left side next to her.

"Can you straddle my leg and keep the weight off of me?" She queried.

I did not answer I just maneuvered into position as she reached down and took hold of my cock. The head of my cock pointed up her arm.

"It's still solid as a rock!" She appraised, then, began talking third person. "Just start humping my leg as if you were screwing your mom. That's what you'd like to do isn't it. Stick your cock in your mother's pussy and screw her until she could not walked the next day.

It only took moments until we found a rhythm of me humping her thigh and she pulling on my cock, releasing it occasionally to move up and down the shaft and the head. I was soon lost in incestuous lust.

"I bet your Mama would love that stiff cock of yours poking into her belly." She continued. "You'd be a good mother-fucker, filling her belly up with nice warm cum. Fuck your mother, baby! Fuck her goo.......................YESSSSSSS!!"

"aagggggggg!!"

My ejaculate sought forth just as strongly but less abundantly unto my mother's thigh. She continued to tug my cock milking it for every last drop.

"That will teach you to lie to your mother!" She scolded. "I'm sure with all of your loving attention I can go to sleep now. I'll clean up in the morning. Good night, Sean."

I was dismissed. I kissed her on her forehead. I watched her rolled to her left side, then, planted a kiss on her ass before covering her up.

I was asked for a back rub six times in the following two weeks. When Darrell returned from vacation, he and my mother returned to their phone sex. Mind you, I was not totally left out. But, much to my dissatisfaction, mom only asked for a back rub but once in a two-week period. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. I had been shown paradise and was banging on the door. I did not go quietly into that good night.

"Dammit, mom." I argued. "Isn't a real-life sexual experience as good as phone sex with Darrell?"

"Of course it is, honey." Mom defended. "But I must nurture my relationship with Darrell. You and I are just having a fling. You can't deny you haven't been trying to talk your cock into my pussy! You're never going to screw me! I honestly thought you could handle it. Nancy is spending a lot more time in your room." A few moments of silence. "If it's still bothering you that much, maybe we should stop?"

"You could really stop?" I asked, mortified.

"Probably not, but I'm tired of arguing about it. I don't hurt nearly as much afterward when I talk to Darrell on the phone. You and I together is too intense - physically."

My mind was struggling to compute what I was hearing. Yes, I was fucking Nancy more often! And I was fucking her harder than she was accustomed to -- or comfortable with. She had voiced her concerns. I had to find a way to get my way!

"All I'm asking is can't we get together a little more often." I whined. "You enjoy my backrubs!"

"All right!" She proposed. "I'll try to make it a little bit more often! Now can we drop it?"

As the weeks progressed mom did try. I began taking a new tact. I interjected more Darrell into our sexual forays that she seemed to enjoy. Such to the point that I felt confident I could approach the subject.

"You been talking to Darrell for over a year now." I said over dinner at a local restaurant. "Tell me you haven't even considered getting together with him for real?"

"I have many times." Mom confessed. "But if we got together it would only result in him screwing me. I would hate to ruin the experience. I know I would. Damned arthritis!"

"You said the higher bed was purchased for the purpose of making it easier for you to have intercourse with dad?" I queried, checking the area and not talking too loud. "Should you not try it with someone who has a hard cock at least once?"

"I know you!" She challenged. "You're up to something. What is it?"

"Only your happiness, dear lady." I shrugged. "That! And, if I can't screw you myself, I would love to see someone else do it."

"You mean watch!" She challenged again. "You have lost your mind! That sure as hell is not going to happen!"

"You said you might be interested in watching Nancy and I." I bargained. "You need someone to be there to protect you. Although you say Darrell sounds like a nice guy - you never know."

"You're a son-of-a-bitch - you know that!" She whispered angrily. "Now drop it!"

We continued our meal and talked about my work. I paid the bill and joined my mother who had walked outside to enjoy the crisp late September night air.

"I don't feel like a movie now." She said in an annoyed tone.

"It's early! What do you feel like?" I asked.

"Thanks to you a backrub!" She replied.

Making the short but time consuming walk back to the apartment, I opened up a new envelope and pushed it.

"Is your pussy wet?" I quizzed after looking around.

"Yes dammit! You know it is!" She answered. "Slow down a bit. We're walking too fast."

"You want me to eat her pussy?" I teased.

"I'd drop right here on the sidewalk and spread my legs to you if I could." She replied. "Now stop your chatter, dammit! You're making me want to rush!"

Arriving at the apartment, helping mom ascend the 21 stairs, she was worn out at the top.

"Lord, I'm sopping wet between my legs." She said, moving painfully towards her bedroom.

She sat heavily on the bed and I helped her remove her shoes and maneuver herself onto the pillows on her back in the middle of the bed. With some effort and painful groans, she assisted me pulling off her panties. As she maneuvered slowly to bring her legs up, I waited with bated breath to put my face to her pussy.

"You're impossible, Sean." She scorned. "You get me upset like this on purpose, hoping I'll let you stick your cock in me. I know your cock is hard as a rock! OHHHH! FUCKKKKKKK!.........................."

My mother's body quaked with orgasm. I kept my tongue glued to her clit even as she tried to push my head away. As the orgasm subsided, her efforts to push me away subsided.

"You have to wait to jerk off." She said with labored breath. "That didn't help at all! I need another!"

It did not take her long to achieve her second orgasm. She seemed content afterwards. She had me strip from the waist down and stand beside the bed to allow her to jerk me off herself. It did not take long for me either. It never did when she took hold of my cock.

"I've been thinking," mom said at dinner the next evening. "I really want to feel a cock in my pussy again. If it happens only once, so be it. If I gross Darrell out, hopefully he won't say anything and screw me anyway."

"You're being foolish, mom!" I assured her. "You're not going to gross anybody out - especially Darrell. Is there any other reason or reasons you've been hesitant about meeting him.

"No! Actually, I have been brutally honest." She asserted. "I haven't, of course, told him about what we do. But I've been above board about everything else."

"So it's your looks that makes you hesitant." I said. "You know a man thinks with the head of his cock not his eyes!"

"Well! That sure as hell makes me feel a whole lot better!" She stammered with her hands on her hips.

"Mom, I think you're gorgeous." I assured her honestly. "And so will Darrell!"

"Like I said, I've been thinking." She retorted.

"Have you considered letting me watch?" I queried.

"I'm not making a commitment on that!" She replied. "I'm doing what you want am I not?"

"Are you going to let him come here?" I queried. "I don't see why you don't - the bed - he could be just visiting me - it works."

"Now you got my head swirling!" Mom said. "I'll think about it. And by the way, I'll be calling Darrell tonight."

12