Mom Named Barbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her bra and unfastened another button on her blouse, folded the waistband of her skirt over making it much shorter than it already was, a little trick she had learned as a cheerleader in high school. The blouse was open leaving just her nipples covered, her skirt was well above the tops of her thigh highs now and the crotch of her thong was visible through the slit in the skirt and the bottoms of her round ass cheeks were exposed in back. Barbie certainly would not have done this earlier in the evening when there were more people in the restaurant, but now most everyone had left and she would only be walking from the restroom to her car.

Jay was waiting for his mom at the door, his eyes got big and his mouth fell open as she stopped and turned in front of her son not only showing him the changes she made in her outfit but also any patrons remaining in the restaurant, which was more people than she had realized.

Two tables of just men whistled and cat-called, and when she turned to bow to them her breasts fell out of her top; not showing any embarrassment she simply stood up and slowly placed her tits back in her blouse. Then she bowed to Jay causing her boobs to fall out again, but with her now facing away from the men as she bowed they got a good view of her wide round naked ass and the thin pale blue piece of material between her ass cheeks.

Looking up at Jay she asked, "You like? A little something for the birthday boy, I mean man of the day."

She did not wait for an answer as she handed Jay her keys, in the parking lot he politely opened the door for his mom to get in the passenger side. The alcohol had Barbie past the point of being a lady but she felt she still knew what she was doing. She intentionally put one foot in her car the other still on the ground spreading her legs wide as she sat in the plush leather seat, inadvertently giving her son a clear view of the moist crotch of her pale blue thong. Once she was seated inside the way she slouched in the seat caused her blouse to fall open allowing Jay to see all of her tits including each hard erect nipple. Jay was not sure how much of her actions were intentional and how much were due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed, but after admitting to himself he thought his mom was a MILF and that he found her to be a sexually attractive woman, he was in no position to complain.

"Drop me off at my apartment and take my car home with you; there is no need to get your truck tonight, we will get it tomorrow, I am in no shape to drive."

His mom was asleep soon after they left the restaurant, her head resting on his shoulder, knees bent, and legs splayed open. Jay drove to his house knowing with Barbie passed out he would have to carry her up the stairs to her apartment if he took her home; besides, she would need someone there for her in the morning when she woke up with the imminent hangover.

At Jay's house, just as he expected he had to assist Barbie inside, in her drunken state she was not much help as he walked her to what used to be his mom and dad's bedroom. Trying to hold up the staggering intoxicated woman Jay grabbed the first thing he could get a hold of, which just happened to be one of Barbie's big tits; Jay thought to himself, his mom had nothing to worry about with her breasts, they were as firm as any girl's tits his age.

He laid her across the king-size bed, he was only willing to remove her heels, she would have to sleep in the clothes she had on; he was reluctant to undress his mother any further. Her tits had already fallen out of her blouse and were completely exposed and as he was removing her shoes he could not avoid staring directly at the crotch of her thong, it was visibly wet from her sexual arousal at the restaurant.

Jay took a moment to admire how truly attractive his mom was, why would she even questioned if she is sexy or not; he could easily see why his dad was so hurt knowing other men were playing with the beautiful woman that had supposedly made a lifelong commitment to him. The date was over and she was no longer Barbie, this was his mom he was putting to bed. Rather than wrestle his mom under the covers Jay carefully tuck her in placing a blanket over her semi-nude body, then he went to his room going over the events of the night in his head.

The date was unusual that's for sure, unlike any date he had ever been on before, but even though it had gotten very weird, very fast it was also one of the better dates he'd ever been on. The inappropriate comments during dinner and the taboo thoughts he had about his mother during the date were history; they would remain a secret between he and Barbie.

He had felt no pressure to impress Barbie, she accepted him just the way he was and he could be himself with no apologies. Once he relaxed and allowed himself to have fun her playfulness was a welcomed respite from his otherwise very serious life, even though the opportunity to be a normal twenty-one year old kid was only temporary. That night he fell asleep with the image of his mom sitting in front of him at the restaurant with her blouse open showing most of the pale blue bra.

The next morning Jay woke to the smell of bacon, when he walked into the kitchen his mom was standing at the stove barefoot wearing his dad's white dress shirt preparing breakfast; her hair was wet indicating she had just gotten out of the shower. Mom or not, in the man's shirt Jay could not deny she was any guy's wet dream come true.

Hearing foot steps behind her Barbara turned around.

"Good morning honey, the eggs will be ready in a few minutes. I found juice in the fridge; I will pour you a glass if you will sit in here with me."

Where Jay was sitting at the table he was close to where his mom was standing, he could not detect any sign of panties through the white material of the shirt, and Barbara had already revealed she did not have a bra on when she turned to say hi, the shirt was unbuttoned well below her cleavage about halfway down her flat stomach. Even though he had seen her dressed this way before, it was not until now that he wondered if she had always been naked underneath the shirts; of course when he had seen her in Sam's shirts before his dad had been there too.

Jay never imagined he would be alone with his mother with her wearing so little clothing, but he was not sure why he found it so unusual, he had seen his mom in a bikini and the shirt covered more than any of her swimsuits. Perhaps it was thinking the only thing between him and his mom's nude body was thin white pieces of cloth; pieces of cloth sewn into a shirt that was seductively hanging off one of her shoulders and only two buttons holding it closed in front. Or could it be that a woman wearing a man's dress shirt was so stereotypical sexy that a popular brand of men's clothing used the same fantasy in their advertisements to sell their shirts; only this time the woman in the erotic fantasy was his mom.

12