Mom Named Barbie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening the dress down over her body the soft material felt good rubbing against her bare nipples causing them to immediately become hard, their state of arousal visible through the thin material. She rolled the light-blue thigh highs up her legs, admiring the word 'slut' printed from her thighs to her ankles. After slipping on the black island sandals Barbie reached into the bag of the dress she had bought then went to the bathroom. When she came out Jay was dressed sitting on the bed waiting for her. She walked to him placing something in his hand.

"Ok, try it."

Jay opened his hand looking at a small plastic box; he pressed the button and Barbie's knees buckled.

"OMG! It does work. Turn it off; turn it off!"

He pressed the button again but rather than stopping the buzzing in her cunt the egg's vibration increased in intensity. She squealed as she held onto the wall to prevent her from falling.

"Press it again. Turn it off."

He pressed the button a third time and Barbie went to her knees, not only did the intensity change but the rhythm changed as well. Her eyes were closed as she was obviously approaching orgasm. Jay pressed the button again and she screamed as the orgasm struck; her whole body shook from the extreme pleasure.

Pressing the button one more time the masturbatory device went silent and Barbie was able to catch her breath.

"OMG Jay, that thing is dangerous. I have never felt anything like that before; it was fantastic. You better be careful with that or you will have me cumming so much it will cause a puddle on the floor."

She never expected the egg to affect her the way it did; a few minutes ago she was afraid to dress in front of Jay, and now she was on her knees cumming begging him to turn off the toy she had purchased. And what she said, it came out before she could stop it, even Jay was looking at her in shock at what had just happened; at least they now knew the egg had four different settings.

"I'm sorry Jay, I never meant for that to happen. I thought it was just a toy we could play with; but that thing has some serious power. I'm sorry for what I said, it just came out. Here, give me the remote and I will put it back in the bag along with the egg."

But now it was her turn to be shocked.

"Nah, I think I will keep it and you should leave the egg where it is. You bought it to play with so I think I will. This should be fun and you will never know when the egg will come to life again; now put the wig on so we can go to the party."

Stuffing her hair under the bright pink wig Barbie straightened it on her head as she looked in the mirror. Once she was satisfied with the placement she looked in the mirror again; she saw a fun young woman dressed very sexy ready for a wild party. There was so little evidence left of the way she actually looked surely there was no way anyone would recognize her.

The pink wig combined with the makeup and the dress even convinced her she was someone else. She told herself anything she did tonight would not be her doing it; it would be the sexy pink haired girl in the mirror. It would be Barbie having fun making sure Jay had the best New Year's Eve ever.

12