Mom Named Barbie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie was finished, her pussy was red and sore could not tolerate any more of the pleasurable abuse. The party had officially ended at 1:00am and now it was past 3:00am, it was well beyond time for everyone to leave. When Jay put his hand on her back Barbie mumbled.

"No more, I can't take any more."

"Barbie, it's me Jay, we need to go."

She seemed surprised to see Jay standing beside her; 'where she had expected him to be.'

"Jay? How long have you been standing here? How much did you see?"

"I saw everything."

Barbie began to cry, "Oh Jay, I am so sorry"

"It's ok; come on, we will talk about it later. We need to go; they're asking everyone to leave."

He helped her off the table; she was having a difficult time walking due to her legs being weak from almost two hours of sex. Jay picked up the blue dress from the floor, supporting Barbie by the arm they walked to their table to get her coat. The dress was so entangled putting it back on in the club was impossible so he hung it on his arm putting the trench coat on her with nothing on underneath except the ripped and torn light-blue 'slut' thigh highs and the high heel sandals.

The walk back to the hotel took much longer than it did to walk to the club, not only was Barbie still drunk she was walking bow-legged because of her sore swollen pussy; it was painful for her to walk with her thighs together. In their hotel room Barbie tried to apologize for her actions but she was too inebriated to carry on a rational conversation; Jay put her to bed and she was soon fast asleep.

The next morning Jay was up first, he showered and carried their things to his truck laying Barbie's jeans and sweater on the bed. She slept until he finally had to wake her so they could leave by the required check-out time. Barbie definitely showed signs of a hangover; she was moving slow and complaining of a terrible headache. She was in no condition to shower by herself so Jay got undressed and stepped into the shower with her. He had to scold Barbie to stand still while he lovingly washed her body then rinsed off the suds; he had the same difficulty trying to towel the off the water her.

Getting Barbie dressed was no simple task either; he had to put her jeans on her as well as the sweater with little help from her. She slept the entire two-hour drive home. At her apartment she knew she needed to talk with Jay about the party but she just felt too bad, all she wanted to do was sleep.

Barbie remembered some of what happened after midnight, but her main concern was not so much about what he had seen, because she promised she would no longer hide anything she did from him; what she feared most was Jay's reaction to actually witnessing her allowing her body to be used sexually like the horny slut she is.

Jay could see the anguish on Barbie's face; he knew this was not the best time to address his concerns about what had taken place the night before. Jay could see she felt too bad physically to endure any emotional distress should the conversation turn into an argument. He just sat with Barbie on the couch until she fell back to sleep.

Her pussy had just barely recovered from being fucked, for the first time, by her son and rough sex after getting drunk in a bar the week before, thinking back the pain she experienced between her legs then was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. She was so sore that when she went to the bathroom it hurt to touch her pussy; it would still be red and swollen four days later.

12