Mom Named Barbie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim laughed quietly when he asked Jay "Don't tell me you've never seen a woman eating another woman's pussy before?"

"Nope, this is the first time, except in porn movies."

"Well, you will probably see a lot of things you have never seen before, most of the women that come to the parties are Bi to some extent, but don't worry, you won't see two men together. While I'm pretty sure it goes on it is frowned upon out in the open, if it does happen they keep it inside their own room."

Even though Jay had not actually considered the possibility of seeing two men together, being very straight he did feel relieved after hearing what Jim said. Looking around the room there were other women playing together and evidently Jay was not the only one who found this exciting; the women were surrounded by numerous men watching as the girls got each other off. Other than one woman bouncing up and down on a guy's lap while he was sitting in a large chair, no one else in the main room was involved in intercourse, but what was taking place in the bedrooms was a different story.

In the smaller rooms the walls were lined with chairs where people were sitting watching the activity on the beds. There were two couples on one bed with the guys simultaneously fucking the women lying side by side on the mattress, on the other bed was another couple having sex. The people in the chairs were not only watching though, quite a few women were giving a guy a blowjob or either a man or a woman was going down on a woman. Walking to the other bedroom similar acts of sex were taking place, but this time Jay recognized the women on each bed in this room.

First there was Sabrina lying on her back with an equally plastic looking woman lying between her legs eating her pussy. Jim leaned close telling Jay Sabrina was rarely allowed to play with guys, Dan and Sabrina mostly only associated with couples similar to them, the old guys paraded their younger women around like they are prized livestock, trying to make people jealous as if they are saying 'look at what I've got', thus why the girls are usually limited to only playing with each other.

On the other bed were two men and a thin older woman which Jay recognized as Teri, she was sucking a cock as the other pounded her pussy hard, it looked like she had found a couple guys who took her up on her offer after Jay had turned her down.

The four of them watched as the cock filled Teri's pussy with cum, instantly replaced by another hard dick when the previous one finished, before they walked back out into the main room a third man was fucking Teri and she was sucking a different dick and it appeared she had no intentions of stopping anytime soon. There was no telling how many men had already fucked Teri before they had Jay and Barbie had come upstairs to the hospitality room.

Up until now Jay had not noticed Barbie's reaction to what they had witnessed, he had been mesmerized by the abundant sexual activity taking place in the suite and the bedrooms. He had not seen that as others crowded into the first bedroom behind them men were playing with Barbie's large tits and squeezing her ass through the thin dress, and while he was watching Teri being fucked by multiple guys Jay didn't know Barbie was wishing it was her on the bed being serviced by different men. The twinge between her legs was made worse when a man beside her moved his hand to Barbie's pussy sliding his fingers through her meaty lips almost causing her to have an orgasm the instant he touched her cunt.

12