Mom Needs Me

Story Info
A loving son rushes to help his sexy Mom.
15.5k words
4.44
438.4k
208

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers

I was trying my best to watch the biggest football game of the year, but my bitchy wife, Carrie, could not shut her mouth and leave me the fuck alone.

Her mouth kept going on and on. "Oh God, when is this shit going to be over? Oh God, I'm so bored. How can you watch this stupid shit?"

I finally just blew up. I turned off the TV and threw the remote across the room. "Are you fucking happy now?" I growled at her and I truly wished that I had never met her, let alone married her.

"You don't have to act like that. I'm bored is all. Why don't we go out dancing or something?" she said with a smile, but I wasn't going for it. Carrie had a habit of sucking my cock, to get her way, but not tonight. She pissed me off, big time.

"I wanted to watch the fucking game!"

"Come on, I'll let you fuck my mouth and you can even cum in it, if you...want," she purred reaching to unzip my jeans and Carrie eased out my long, nine-inches of cock.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" she whispered with a seductive voice, knowing that I could never turn down her wonderful mouth and I watched her quickly putting her hair into some pigtails.

I knew she meant business and I loved when she put her hair up for me. I'd grab the pigtails and I always gave it to her hard and fast. "You're nothing but a whore" I moaned as I held Carrie's hair and she took all of me into her mouth and down her throat. She could have been a whore and made a ton of money, just by sucking men off.

I moved back and forth, holding her hair and fucking her warm, silky mouth. "You tramp, you fucking whore!" I moaned as my pace quickened and she sucked me hard and as deep as she fucking could. "You rotten whore! You no good whore!" I moaned louder as I rammed my stiff cock down her throat as deep as I could. It was the only time, other than sleeping, the bitch ever shut up.

I moved faster, feeling I was getting close, when the damn phone started ringing. I didn't stop. I wasn't a fool, like you see in movies or on TV. This bitch was getting a hot load in her mouth and I wasn't stopping for anything. Well, that's what I thought.

The answering machine picked up and I could not believe what I heard.

'Hi, I'm Kim Jones, a nurse at Valley View Hospital. I'm looking for Jack Roberts. Your mother, Nora, has been in a pretty bad car accident and we need you to come to pick her up. Please call back or come to the hospital as soon as you can. Thank you.'

My cock popped out of Carrie's mouth, I pushed her away and I was dressed in a spilt second. "What are you doing?" she asked with shock.

"My Mom needs me! I'm going to her." I said as I grabbed my wallet, keys and I was headed for the door.

"Jack, I need you to be with me!" she whined like a baby and I knew that as soon as I drove away, she'd be headed to her weird, friends' house.

"Yeah right, as soon as I'm gone, your ass will head straight to the lezbo and you fuckin' know it."

"Fuck you, Jack! Go run to Mommy, like a good, little boy!" Carrie laughed and for the first time in my life, I hit a girl. I slapped her so fucking hard; she bounced off of the living room wall.

"No, fuck you, bitch! Go run and tell the pussy licker that I hit you. Maybe that cunt can make you happy and know I can't!"

"Maybe I will! She's wanted to fuck me for a long, long time!" Carrie screamed at me as she rubbed her face.

"Good, go fuckin' do it, but I won't be here when you come back!"

"I know, you'll be with your Mommy!" Carrie laughed more and much louder and I wanted to kill her.

"Go find your dike girlfriend and lick some pussy! Oh, I want you and your shit out of my house, before I get back and if anything of mine is missing...I will hunt you down!" I growled and walked out of the house.

*.

I made the long and boring, two hour drive to Mom's town in record time and I practically ran into the hospital to find her.

I walked up to the desk, seeing two fat, black nurses sitting there talking and I waited for one of them to ask what I needed, but nothing. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Nora Roberts." I said and like before, I waited and I got no reply.

"Hello! Can I please get some help?" I said in a firm voice and finally, one of them turned to give me a dirty look.

"You don't have to be so rude, sir." She replied with a hateful tone and gave me another dirty look.

"Well, if you'd answered me the first time...I wouldn't! Now, where is Nora Roberts?"

She sucked in a breath of air, gave me a look that I guess was supposed to scare me and she said. "Room 337, sir!"

"Thank you, bitch!" I said, returning her look and I walked away. "Fuckin' bitch!" I growled under my breath and I went to find my Mom.

I practically ran down the hall, looking at the room numbers as I ran. I didn't give a flying fuck if anyone called me a Mommy's boy or not. She wasn't you typical Mom. She was five-foot nine-inches tall, with long, wavy black to the middle of her back. Her face always had a smile and it was a real smile, not that fake shit you see a woman do these days.

She had piercing blue eyes that could melt ice or give a guy an instant hard-on. Her lips were full and so sexy and she looked as if she could suck a guy to death with them.

Her breasts, wow is all I can say. They were some nice puppies that filled a C cup bra, with no effort at all. Her nipples and areolas were massively big and they filled many of my childhood fantasies as I grew up. Her nipples were long, very dark and thick. They would get hard in a moments notice and much to my dismay; they would stay hard all day or all night. Her areolas were also very, very dark and like her nipples, I dreamt of sucking them many, many times.

The rest of her was also very hot. She had a little tummy problem, but hell, she was going on forty-five. When I said tummy problem, I did not mean she had a beer-belly or anything nasty. Her tummy was a little loose, but she was working on it.

Now let's talk hips, legs and some juicy fucking ass, shall we. Being so tall, Mom had a set of legs that went all the way up to her fucking shoulders! That's just an expression, so calm down. It means that her legs were long and I mean long. They were also nice and toned. Mom was the manager of one of the biggest department stores on the west coast and everyday, she wore nothing but high heels. Even on the weekends, Mom would get up wearing a small tee-shirt, panties and her heels. Some people would have thought that was odd, but I never said a word, I fucking loved seeing her like that.

Now for some nice hips, Mom had sexy hips were kinda wide, but not overly wide or anything gross. They were thirty-six inches or so and every chance I had, I was checking them out. I loved to dream of being on them and humping her like a mad man. I know, she was my Mom and I shouldn't dream of such things, but she was a freaking babe, so fucking can it!

I saved the best for last, Mom's beautiful ass. Like I said above, she had a thirty-six-inch set of hips, so her ass was nice and very meaty, but not a chunk of blubber. Like her legs, it was toned from all of the walking she did and it was also in many of my perverted dreams of her. She loved to show in off to me by wearing her bikini bottom around the house or if she was in a really good mood, she'd find a half shirt and just wear it with her panties. And as you can imagine, I had a hard cock when she was home.

I found her room and I ran in. She was laying on the bed with one of those neck support things, her right arm was in a cast and she had this big, fucking boot looking thing on her right leg too. As you can imagine, she was a fucking mess.

I walked up to the bed, took her left hand in mine and I said with a smile. "Hey sexy, how's my girl doing?" I asked as her pretty eyes opened and she started balling like a baby.

"My car is...is...dead!" she cried and it killed me to see her sad or anything and let me tell you, I fought the urge to cry with her.

"It's ok; we'll get you a new car. Please don't cry." I said with a calming voice as I leaned up to kiss the side of her bruised face.

"What happened baby?" I asked her and yes, I said baby to her. I always called her sexy names and she fucking loved it as much as I did.

She wiped her eyes and told me that she was on her way home, when one of those green trash trucks, that claim to recycle so much trash, but they don't, ran a red light and broadsided her brand new Jaguar.

"Wow, it looks like my sexy lady will have more money coming to her!" I laughed and I wanted to pull her up into my arms and hug her, but she looked like she was in some serious pain.

She smiled back and I knew that I was never going back to Carrie. This beautiful lady that was lying in the bed was my only, true love, even if she was my Mom. "You mean 'we' will be getting some money," she said as she looked deep into my eyes.

"My sweet and sexy girl, always spoiling me." I leaned up to kiss her again, but she turned and before I knew what was going on, I kissed her dead on the lips. "I liked that!" I said with a wink and I couldn't wait to tell her that I was leaving Carrie and if it was ok with Mom, I wanted to move back home.

I knew that she wouldn't mind, because when I left, it broke her heart. She told me many times that she was so lonely and that she hated being the only person in her massive home.

"You know that I'd give you or do 'anything' you asked of me and I do mean...anything," she purred with the sexiest fucking voice that I had ever heard in my life and I felt my cock starting to wake up.

"I love you, sexy." I whispered to her and I needed to kiss her again. As I leaned up, Mom tilted her head again and I figured, fuck it and I kissed her sexy lips just like before.

She smiled and I could see that she was drugged up, but she had a twinkle in her eyes that I had never seen, until now. "Do you love me enough to come home for a week, maybe two?" Mom asked as she continued to give me a sexy look.

"Yes, be glad you're hurt or I'd bend you over and slap that sweet ass of yours for asking something like that."

"Mmmm, can I get a rain-check for that, until I'm better?" she asked with pure lust on her face and in those eyes that drove me crazy.

"The doctor said that I need lots of rest and from the way I feel, I'm gunna need lots and lots of help." Mom said and I could see that this was going to kill her.

I started laughing at her and I knew Mom was as high as a kite, but we did a lot of flirting and stuff when I was grown up, so that wasn't that odd of a thing to say. "Behave yourself, you're hurt and look pretty fucked up, but yes you can, sweet stuff!" I said with a wink and I reached to hold her hand.

"My handsome son taking care of me, I couldn't be any happier." Mom said with a little hint of lust in her soft voice, as we looked into each others' eyes and I wondered how many drugs she was on.

"Me too, babe, you took care of me and now it's my turn to return the favor."

"I hope you feel that way in a day or two. I'm going to be lucky if I'm able to wipe my fat ass!"

"Mom, your ass isn't fat, in fact...I love looking at it!"

"You bad, bad boy, looking at your Mothers' ass!"

"Yeah, why do you think I had so many friends when I was in school?" I asked and before Mom could answer, some dick-headed doctor walked into the room.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Keller. I took care of you when you first got here. How are you feeling now?"

"Well, if you must know...I feel like shit and I'm sick and tired of all the rude nurses you have here!" Mom popped off without even thinking and it was her normal way to express things. She did not take any shit from anyone at all.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but I must disagree with you. I think that we have a wonderful staff." Doctor Keller replied and I could quickly see that Mom had pissed him off.

"Oh boy, my mistake then, but...why have I been calling for help to go pee for the last hour and not one of those fat ass bitches will come and help me?" Mom all but yelled at him and I was now pissed myself.

"What?" I stood up and my blood was boiling.

"They keep saying that I was released and it wasn't their job to help me."

I reached up to grab the page button and gave it to Mom. "Try it again and let's see what happens. You listening Doctor?" I said giving him a cold, hard stare. Anyone that questioned my Mom pissed me off and this fucker looked like a total asshole to begin with.

She pushed the button and we waited. "Ms. Roberts, haven't I told you to stop paging, because we are not helping you and besides that, we are watching TV. So shut up and leave us alone!"

I watched the doctor standing there and it looked like he had just been caught with his dick up a cat's ass. "So doctor, why won't your wonderful staff help a woman go take a piss?"

His ugly face turned as red as a tomato and it was one of the funniest things, that I had ever seen in my life. "Um...Um...I'll go look into right now. Here are all of your prescriptions. Be very sure to read the labels very carefully." The little fucker said and he just about ran from the fucking room.

"What a little bitch! To bad that I gave up kicking the shit out of people like him or that little fucker would need a doctor of his own!" I laughed as Mom reached over to slap my arm.

"Jack, behave or I might spank you or are you into that kinda thing?" Mom asked with a wink and I hoped that she knew better than that.

"Yuck, I do the ass smacking, I thank you!"

"I'm glad; I hated to think I raised a sissy ass or worse!"

"I love tits, ass from a pretty woman and some nice, wet pussy!"

"Ahhh, you dirty talker, getting your Mom all excited, in my condition!" Mom laughed and I saw a little hint of sadness on her pretty face and I figured that she still had not found her a man.

"You love it and you know it! We need to get you on the pot and then get out of this place, before all of the drug stores close." I said as I pulled back the sheet that was covering Mom and boy, did I get a wonderful surprise.

"Damn Mom, give me a heads up next time!" I said with shock, seeing her laying there in just a small pair of yellow panties.

She just laughed, but I quickly stopped and I saw that she was in horrible pain. "Easy babe, don't hurt yourself and take it easy and I'll try to hold back on the jokes." I said and felt like a fool.

"It's not your fault sweet-heart, they said that I cracked a few ribs too and it would hurt if I laughed or coughed a lot." Mom said with a hint of pain still running through her body.

"Well, we'll get you some good drugs and when we get back to the house," I paused to caress the side of her face. "I'll roll up a big, fat joint and you can smoke it." I smiled and hoped that we made it through this ok.

I loved her more than anyone or anything in the entire world and was more than willing to do anything for her too. She raised me by herself, worked a fulltime job and still found the time to send herself through college. I owed everything I was, to her.

"I haven't smoked since that last time you talked me into it and yes, it helped me," she smiled and I could see that she was remembering that night long ago.

She was trying to move her bedroom dresser, strained her back and I talked her into smoking some pot with me and there was one other time, but you'll have to wait until later in the story to hear about that. "Come on, let's get you up and to the bathroom." I smiled reaching under her legs, gently around her back and lifted her up with ease.

"You just try to relax and if I hurt you...you best say something." I said with a manly voice, but then I leaned and gave her a soft kiss on the side of her mouth.

"Ok baby, I'm all yours then," she replied as she wrapped her good arm around my neck and gently hugged me.

"Be careful saying that, Carrie hasn't been much of a wife these days. The only time I get any, is when the bitch wants something from me."

"I never liked her anyhow and I can't believe that she isn't jumping you twenty-four hours a day. If you were my guy...your ass would 'never' get away from me or...out of bed." Mom said as she looked into my eyes with so much lust, she made my damn cock jump.

"Easy pretty lady, I told you that I haven't had any in a long, long time and that kinda talk, isn't helping me any." I laughed and wondered why in the hell, my own Mom could make me hard.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to take it easier on my baby boy," she said with one of those voices that women use when they talk to a baby and that also made my cock jump. I knew that I was doomed to jerking off, until she was better and I could get back home and find some hot babe to jump.

"It's fine Mom, it just sucks being married and never getting laid." I said as I carefully walked into the bathroom and gently, sat her on the pot. "So...um what do ya need me to do for you?"

"My panties, I don't think I can get them down by myself, sweet-heart," she said looking down to the floor and I could see that being so damn helpless, was really going to bother her.

I got down on my knees in front of her, lifted her chin and I said. "Hey, I'm here for you and don't hesitate to ask me to get or do anything for you. You've done so many things for me, so now it's my turn to help you." I whispered to her and I kissed her again.

"Thank you, sweet-heart. I just need you to pull down my undies and I'll try to wipe myself, if I can," she replied and I could see that she was trying to hold back some tears. Mom knew that it killed me to see her crying or hurting in any way.

"Let's get this pretty ass of yours naked then!" I said with a wink and slowly pulled her amazing feeling panties down her hips. I tried to look away, but being as close as we were, it was hard and her sexy hips filled my eyes.

I turned away and quickly heard a little stream of water going into the pot. "Oh thank you, God!" Mom giggled with a sigh of relief. "Oh and thank you, my handsome son," she added with a weak smile as the stream of water, came to an end.

"You're very welcome." I replied, turning not to look at Mom's nice fucking hips, but it was a damn hard thing 'not' to do. "Are you finished?" I asked as I reached for the toilet paper and I handed it to her. She gently unrolled some, folded it and when she leaned down to wipe the place I came from; I heard a low and painful moan.

"Ohhh, shit, it hurts to lean!" Mom moaned with pain and I could not believe what I was about to do for her, but I remembered all of the things that she did for me. It wasn't that I didn't want to help, it was the fact that, I was about to wipe Mom's pu...her place and it was kinda weird. I always had the hots for her, but I was going to wipe her.

"Let me do it for you, babe." I said with a smile as I took the folded paper from her shaking hand. "What do I do? I've never done this before." I asked looking up into her pretty eyes and I could see that they were starting to well up with tears. "Don't you dare cry, try to hold out until I get you home. You know how I am about that." I said and I watched a very loving smile fill her face.

"I'm trying not to, but its killing me that you have to help me like this, sweet-heart. It's my job to help you." Mom said as two tears rolled down her face and she lost it. She started crying hard, her entire body shook and she grabbed me with her good arm and hugged.

I returned Mom's hug and gently caressed her back, feeling that her cheep, hospital gown had came untied. "Its fine I told you and besides that...I'm leaving Carrie. All she wants to do is, hang out with that freaky girl that wants to be a man." I said, hoping that Mom wouldn't say 'I told you so'.

"The last time I had lunch with her, that's all she talked about." Mom replied as she wiped her face and looked at me with a big smile. "Good for you, now just tell me that you want to come back home and you'll make my day!" she added with a hopeful look on her pretty, but tired face.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers