Mom Notices Man-Sized Son

Story Info
Redhead MILF fucks her son.
3.5k words
4.25
534.6k
324

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigrist
Tigrist
79 Followers

A few years ago I was dating a single 37 year old woman named Mary who had a son, Alex, that was 18 years old. Mary is 5'7" redhead, firm body, petite frame with 34c cups and even though shes 37 she could pass for 27 since she exercised regularly.

When Mary and I first started dating Alex hadn't lived with her since he was 13, he had been living with family. About a year after dating Mary the relatives Alex was living with moved out of state and Alex moved back in with his mom Mary. Mary was living in a 1 bedroom apartment at the time and now that Alex was moving in she upgraded to a 2 bedroom in the same apartment complex.

All this didn't bother me as Alex and I got along and I lived 30 minutes from them on my own. I recall in prior conversation before she knew Alex was moving in how Mary said that her and Alex were more like friends than mom and son. That she had him at 19 and would always take him to rock concerts and other events that older parents wouldn't typically do. Also, I remember a conversation of how little boys have a crush on their mom at a young age. Mary mentioned in a laughing voice that Alex use to peek at her in the shower and when changing.

A few months went by, Mary and I carried our relationship on as usual going out at night drinking and enjoying life. The only thing that changed was when we'd have sex we'd wait til Alex wasn't around or late at night when he was sleeping.

One evening at dinner Mary was venting to me her problems about Alex

"Alex is so messy, He doesn't help with chores, and just a pain in the butt!"

She spoke of how all he would do is play video games online with his friends when he wasn't working his waiter job at a local pub.

After a few drinks Mary said we should go dancing then head back around 12am since Alex was working that night til 2am. We headed to the dance club where we stayed, drank and danced for about 3 hours. I noticed at the club Mary was drinking quit a bit more than usual, I figured since she had a stressful week at work and with Alex.

We were driving back to her apartment and she giggled,

"I'm texting Alex to tell me when he is leaving work so he won't interrupt us."

We get back to Mary's apartment around 12:30, go to unlock the door and the deadbolt is locked, which meant Alex was already home. Fuming and drunk Mary bangs on the door yelling

"Alex, open the fucking door!"

A few seconds later Alex opens the door.

Alex is a little taller than his mother at about 5'8" dark brown hair and he weighs about the same as Mary too, very skinny around 130lbs. At this point Alex and Mary are at each others throats hollering and arguing at each other Mary griping,

"Why do you lock me out of my own fucking house, I pay the rent here!"

Alex responds "I thought you were home! Why are coming home so late!?"

Mary "I'm your mother you don't tell me what I can and can't do!"

Boom! Door slams shut and we're up the stairs to Mary's bedroom.

I was in shock, not by the argument since Mary is your typical high strung redhead, but by what I saw. Alex was wearing nothing but boxer briefs and he had a semi hard on that nearly came out the bottom on his briefs. It shocked me because on his skinny body you wouldn't expect something that big.

It was noticeably Big, by my estimation it was hanging at least 7.5 inches and 6 inches semi hard. Now I'm only 6 inches by 5.5 thick and Mary, I later found out, had been with over 30 men said I was bigger than any previous boyfriends.

We get to Mary's bedroom and she slams the door shut and locks it telling me

"I'm not letting him ruining my night!"

She grabs a glass of wine and takes a drink in her already stuper state. Mary says,

"Let's take a shower, I worked up a sweat while dancing."

We strip down and get in the shower. Basking in the warmth of the water from the shower head and sensual smells from the soaps Mary's attitude turns for the better as she starts rubbing my back down with soap smiling and kissing me. Her hard nipples sliding against my back. Mary tells me,

"Ok now the front."

As I turn around she starts with my chest rubbing firmly with both hands Lathered with soap. She makes her way down to my stomach past my now rising penis to my feet. She said "Lets get those dancing feet clean." As she bends down reaching rubbing soap on my feet with her head now level to my erection. She glances and says,

"Someone must like me."

She kisses the head of my penis and returns standing up facing me. She looks up at me wide eyed with her mouth opened and shocked blurting

"Did you SEE Alex earlier?...that thing was HUGE!"

She bites her lower lip and audibly moans in her drunken state.

She turns to wash herself off and gets out of the shower saying,

"See you on the bed."

I felt a weird sensation from her remark that made my penis rock hard now pulsating with my heartbeat.

I rinse off and dry off in the bathroom for about 5 mins. I open to door of the bathroom and see Mary already on the bed with thigh high fishnet stockings, black g-string, corset, music playing, wine glass in her hand, and a smell of perfume and lotion in the air.

I rush over to her as she sits her glass down, we starting making out. Her tits are protruding out of the top of her corset. I clamp down on her rock hard nipple. I kiss her mouth, our tongues lapping friskily at each others mouths.

I noticed Mary was a bit more enthused that night as she even got up and gave me a striptease. Taking off her corset, turning showing me her ass while every now and again sliding her g string over flashing me her pussy.

Mary then lays on the opposite end of the bed facing towards me with her legs spread open and slides her g string off. She spreads her pussy lips giving me a full view. Mary was rubbing her clit provocatively tilting her head back moaning as I could see her slit start to glisten. She then motioned with her finger 'come here' grabbed my head and guided it towards her now slippery wet pussy.

I licked and tongued her as she moaned and gently moved her hips in unison with my tongue licking up and down her love hole. After a few minutes she pushed me on my back and started giving me a sloppy wet blowjob.

I can vividly remember as she was very enthused humming moaning and even fingering herself at the same time which she never did. She then mounted me and guided the head of my 6x5.5 inch cock towards her cunt. She slid down easily as she was really wet/worked up and rode me bucking back and forth grinding on my rod.

A few minutes later she said

"Fuck me doggy."

She climbs off my rod and scoots her ass towards the edge of the bed on all fours with her firm pale ass in the air.

Before I penetrated her from behind I knelt down licking her pussy and for good measure tongued her ass. Stood back up and sunk my dick deep inside her pussy.

As I was thrusting into her like a primitive animal she grabbed my wrist off of one her hips and guided my finger towards her ass.

I realized what she wanted. Her vagina was looser than normal, very wet and worked up, that she was going to need more stimulation to orgasm. So I rubbed some slick pussy juice from my dick and lathered up her asshole as I gently and steadily penetrated her. 1 finger became 2 and I noticed Mary had picked up the pace now matching my strokes humping her ass back towards me.

For the 1st time in our relationship her pussy started to cream on my dick and she panted,

"Fuck my ass baby!"

I obliged and slide my now pussy creamed covered dick in her asshole.

I rutted her like a dog in heat pounding mercilessly against her asshole. Mary was moaning and rubbing her slit at the same time and I felt her asshole loosen up from her being so aroused. Then she said,

"Come on baby, cum for me."

She tightened her sphincter and with several more powerful strokes I erupted my hot cum deep within her bowels.

I pulled out and saw the cum oozing out her hole as she sat up and went off to the bathroom to clean up. While she was in the bathroom I noticed even though she creamed on my dick that she didn't have an orgasm. I asked if she wanted to go again to get hers and she said,

"That's fine we'll wait till morning...I'm tired."

That night I had a dream of Mary not being satisfied with my dick because it was too small. It was after all the first time I hadn't made her come. I kept thinking how she was wetter than normal, more enthusiastic and she even creamed on my dick for the first time. My thoughts crept to that maybe she was thinking about what she saw and the comment about how big her son was...

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing. It was work. They said come in immediately another coworker that Was on call wasn't answering. So I tell Mary I'm headed to work and she's motions whatever in her hungover half-asleep state she's in. I get to work 30 minutes later only to realize the other coworker made it in. I'm off the hook but if I stay for 2 hours I get a full day's pay so I stay and catch up on some unfinished business.

I send Mary a text saying I'm bringing lunch and don't get a response for the whole drive back to her apartment. I hear a beep and look over to see her phone in the passenger seat. She forgot it last night. Oh well I think.

I head back to her apartment and walk inside with lunch being quiet since I figured Mary was still sleeping her hangover off. I'm in the kitchen which is directly below Mary's bedroom and I hear voices. They're muffled through the ceiling wall but I figured good she's awake.

As I'm climbing up the stairs I can hear clearer and freeze in my tracks when I Hear a moan. I think to myself,

"Is Mary finishing what I started last night? Masturbating? I thought I heard voices, more than one?"

I creep up the stairs and a chilling sensual shiver shoots up my spine when I hear Mary's familiar 'Oh baby!' that she was using most of last night.

I was now thinking could she be doing what I think she is?

I am now crawling up the stairs as Mary's room is at the top of the stairs and the door is wide open. Flat on my stomach I inch forward. I hear a moan from Mary and another familiar sound from the night before. Her sloppy wet blowjob bopping noise.

Mary cries out

"Wow! My son is really huge!"

I painstakingly peek my head over the last step and around the edge of the door to Mary's bed and what I see made my heart skip a beat. Mary was butt naked kneeling between Alex's sprawled out legs on the bed kneeling like a cat with her mouth and head bouncing up on Alex's hard prick.

And what a sight it was.

My estimation was accurate rock hard he was about 8 inches long...nearly as long as Mary's forearm and thicker than Mary's slender wrist. Mary continued to work Alex's cock until he started bucking his hips up to meet her mouth. Mary then said "Not so fast my big dicked son! My turn!"

She crawled up towards Alex with her ass towards my direction and I could see her cunt already glistening wet. Mary straddled her son's face and his tongue went to town on his mom's pussy just like I did the night before. Alex grasped each of his mother's tits and flicked her nipples as her sucked and explored her pussy with his tongue.

Mary threw her head back moaning in ecstasy sensually rocking her hips back and forth on her son's face. She reached back and started stroking his dick at the same time.

I noticed as she stroked Alex's cock her fingers were about an inch apart from touching each other and I know when she does that on my dick she can touch her thumb and middle finger. So from my analysis he had to be about 6.5 inches thick...about as thick as a red bull can.

I was still in awe that this thin kid that weighed no more than his mom was packing such heat. My mouth was dry with anxiety and anticipation as Mary released Alex's face from the grip of her legs, climbed off and while holding his dick Mary nodded at Alex challenging him,

"Let's see if this man-sized dick can make mommy cum."

Just like the night before on me Mary mounts her son with her now soaking wet cunt. But unlike with me Mary took awhile to sink down and Alex mentioned to his mom,

"Wow, you're tight!"

To my dismay Mary banters back,

"Mommy has never had a dick this big."

She finally takes his length and girth and starts the familiar bucking back and forth of her hips. Mary leans forward on her thin son to kiss him and it gives me a perfect view of a mom sliding up and down on her son's thick long rod.

I lick my lips like a dog anticipating a meal. Mary's sons dick then pops out for a second and I see a full view of Mary's stretched out pussy. With no guidance from her hand Mary quickly impales herself back onto her sons massive unit.

Mary starts to pick up the pace as she gets use to her son's girth and she lets out an intense moan. I see her pussy start to cream immediately and Alex matches his moms thrust from underneath as he sucks her hard nipples..

"Fuck me! I'm your mother! Fuck me with that big dick! Fuck your mother NOW!" Mary yelps.

Mary sits up as Alex goes to work slamming his mom from underneath. Alex's youthful body is like a jackhammer pumping in and out of his mother's creamy pussy.

"Oh baby I'm gonna CUM!" Mary screams.

As she releases a barrage of moans that I'm sure the neighbors heard.

Mary collapses on her son's slight frame for a moment.

"I'm usually done after 1 orgasm but your big man dick has got mommy hot and bothered wanting more. Plus mommy wants to make that big dick cum." Mary confesses.

Mary unmounts Alex's blood engorged cream covered cock and turns around and lays on him 69 style. Mary instructs her son

"Lube mommy's ass up with your tongue baby."

At this point I slide back down the stairs losing sight of son and mom since Mary's head is now pointing my direction. I hear Mary humming and slurping on Alex's 'man-sized' penis and Mary giving orders

"Now gently fuck moms ass with your finger baby."

Several minutes pass as I hear Mary's moans and groans once again intensify. Then again I hear the familiar saying from Mary

"Fuck me doggy."

I inch my head back over the top step of the stairs and see Mary spread out on all fours. Her ass on the end of the bed up in the air and Alex shoving his man meat into his mother's cunt doggy style.

After she's accustomed to her son's girth, just like the night before with me, she guides his finger towards her asshole and instructs her son "Fuck mommy's ass with 1 finger first then add another finger when I tell you."

A minute Passes and Mary says "Ok use 2 fingers now."

My view is partially blocked by Alex's arm but I can tell he is sliding another finger into his mom's rectum.

Another minute passes of Alex gently humping his mother's pussy and fingering her ass as I see Mary start to hump back towards her son matching his strokes. Mary moans out "Ok, mommy wants her sons thick dick in her ass now, go slow."

Alex slides his thick penis out of her pussy and sets it against his moms ass, the ass I cummed in but didn't satisfy the night before.

Alex presses against his moms pucker hole and she slowly but steadily inches back towards him. While sliding back gripping her son's love stick with her asshole Mary lustfully says

"Oh my God! You're huge! Go easy!"

As Alex sinks deeper and deeper Mary starts to pant louder and louder. Finally she has engulfed the entire length and girth of her sons cock into her ass.

"Ok baby fuck mommy's ass softly." Mary whimpers.

Alex starts releasing his length out of his moms ass and right before the bottom tip of his mushroom head slowly inserts it back.

These slows strokes between mom and son continue for a bit and Mary tells her son to lube his dick up with some spit. Alex slobbers up his dick and easily slides back in his moms now gaping ass.

The pace picks up as Alex's says "Mom you're ass is so tight, I bet it's never been fucked!"

Mary pants back "You'd be surprised big boy!"

Mary moans grow louder as her son's strokes grow harder and faster. Alex is now clasping each of his moms tits from underneath and using them to help thrust into her ass.

Mary is now taking every inch from tip of Alex's shaft head all the way to the base. Mary's ass slaps against her sons lower abdomen and Alex's balls are now clapping forcefully against his mother's pussy.

Once again Mary yelps

"FUCK MOMMY HARD! NOW!"

Alex's hips start gyrating at jackhammer speed again. His mother is spread out doggystyle and he's in her ass!

At this point I wiggled my pants down and am stroking my inferior shaft as mom and son are in such lust and passion they are oblivious to their surroundings.

Mary's fingers find her cunt.

Her moans are no longer moans and she is now screaming at the pleasure her son is giving her. Mary screams

"Fuck MOMMY. FUCK MOMMY! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Mary is now violently pounding back against her sons hips with his dick plunged deep in her asshole, Mary's fingers furiously rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

"HARDER!" Mary demands!

Alex slams back and forth with all his slight frame against his mother's petite body. Alex then screams

"OH MOM! OH MOM!"

Mary chants back

"Oh SON! OH SON!"

Mom and son now are ruthlessly rutting each other in the most primitive state.

I'm jacking my own dick trying to keep up with their rhythm.

Alex bucks against his mother asshole yelling

"OH MOM I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

Mary screams like murder bucking her ass back against her sons 'man-sized dick' and I myself start to cum as I see a stream of liquid come out of Mary's pussy.

Mary hollers

"OH MY GOD! MY BIG DICKED SON IS MAKING ME SQUIRT! I'M AN ANAL SLUT FOR MY SON!!"

As soon as Alex hears his moms cries of lust for him his legs start shaking and he offloads his hot young cum deep insides his mother's ass.

Alex pulls his cock out of his mom's ass and reveals a gaping hole like I've only seen in kinky anal porn. Her asshole was wrecked by her son.

Mary's asshole was dripping with way more cum than I unloaded in her the night before. There it was mom squirting from her son assfucking and cumming in the same hole I couldn't satisfy the night before.

They both collapsed, out of energy and out of their sexual stuper, as I slide down the stairs.

I hear Mary tell her son

"That was the best. I've never squirted before."

I hear the shower start to run and took that opportunity to grab the lunch I brought and head out the door.

Tigrist
Tigrist
79 Followers