Mom's Pussy in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your legs are more important. I can only imagine what that dip in the water must have felt like."

"I'm fine now," he insisted. "Give me the shower spray. It's your turn."

She smiled, "That's very nice of you."

"Do you want to sit or stand?"

"Would it be awkward if I sat next to you?"

"Not at all."

"Thanks," she said, handing him the shower spray.

Jennifer sat down as Robbie sprayed her feet with warm water. It almost felt euphoric. The contrast was nice. She closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed.

"How does that feel?" he asked, spraying mom's calves. "You look so relaxed."

"I am relaxed. And very cold."

"Still?"

"Spraying my feet won't warm my body," she explained. "Not really, anyway." What I'd give for a warm bath or a sauna treatment."

"I could spray your body with the warm water."

"We both know what will happen."

"Would you rather be freezing cold?" he asked.

It was such a simple question, but with profound implications. She thought for a moment.

"Ice skating had really made my legs tired," she said. "Warm water will help prevent soreness, right?"

He nodded. "There's a sauna in every large gym."

"I don't want to get my undergarments wet," she noted. "Do you mind if I take them off? I'll cover my body and you can spray me."

"Whatever works for you."

"Okay, close your eyes. I'll be super quick."

Jennifer slipped off her panties and unclasped her bra. This was much easier than yesterday. She was practically an expert now when it came to getting undressed in front of her son, who she hoped still had his eyes closed.

She briefly opened the door and tossed her undergarments on the bed. Then she went back to the bathroom.

This time, Robbie peeked and smiled.

"That's not nice," she said.

"You did that to me yesterday."

"I know. But I'm your mother."

"How is that different?" he asked.

"It just is," she replied. "You can look now. Spray my legs. I'll give you another turn after."

Jennifer covered her breasts with her hands and she kept her legs crossed, so hopefully Robbie wouldn't see anything too personal.

The warm water from the shower felt amazing against her skin. It was exactly what she needed after all that time in the snow.

Looking at her son, she wondered what he thought. Robbie was doing amazing with the shower spray. The water moved up and down her legs. From her feet to her hips. A little bit on her crotch, but not too much. She figured that her son didn't want to be intrusive in that area, even though she thought it felt good. She knew her son must have been getting a real kick out of this.

"If you ever want a part-time job," she said, "I know plenty of people who'd love to hire you."

He laughed, "Am I doing a good job with this shower?"

"The best."

"Thanks."

"I'd love to be greedy. Really, I could enjoy this all morning. But fair is fair. It's my turn to service you."

"Can you spray my whole body?" he asked. "I don't mind my underwear getting wet."

"It's okay, I already saw it yesterday. It's just a penis. Take them off and throw them aside."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I want you to feel good."

"Okay, I'll do it."

She watched her son remove his underwear. He tossed it to the dry part of the bathroom, even though steam would keep moisturizing it.

"Now hand me the shower," she said. "Can you keep your eyes closed?"

"Why?"

"I'll be standing in front of you. You need a real shower to warm up your whole body. You practically went through a traumatic experience outside."

"I guess so," he smiled, closing his eyes.

Jennifer waved her hand in front of Robbie's face to make sure that his eyes were sealed. Once she was satisfied with the results, she took the handle of the shower and stood naked before her son.

She sprayed him, starting with his legs, chest, then on his head. She sprayed his penis too, gently and quickly. She didn't want to make things uncomfortable. Frankly, she couldn't stop staring at it either. She had come to the realization that her son had an attractive penis. It made her feel dirty thinking that, but she liked it. Sometimes dirty thoughts are good.

As she gave her son a shower, her eyes were so fixated on his penis, that she hardly noticed Robbie's eyelids subtly moving up and down.

"No peeking," she said.

He smiled, "Sorry."

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing."

It wasn't nothing. Jennifer saw her son's penis inflating and pointing forward. With the way she was standing, her vagina was right in front of her son's face. Of course, that was what he was looking at.

"Have a good look?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just my pussy. Does it make your dick hard?"

This time, Robbie opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"I can't help it."

"It's okay," she replied, leaving her nudity wide open. "Did I really give you that erection?"

"What do you think?"

"Neither of us have had any privacy lately. I'm sure you haven't masturbated in a while."

"How embarrassing," he blushed. "What can I say?"

"You can tell me what you think of it. My pussy."

"Really, why?"

She playfully splashed his face with warm water. "I don't know. Honestly, I'm getting older and I want to know if I've still got it."

"Can I look?"

"Be my guest."

Jennifer pointed the water away and moved her feet apart so Robbie could take a closer look. He leaned in, inspecting it from the bottom.

"Wow," he said, then his penis swelled.

"Did you notice that?"

"Notice what?"

She gestured to his crotch. "It twitched."

"I know," he replied, trying to cover his erection by closing his legs.

She continued giving him a warm shower. "Should I get dressed? I'm sure you're probably scarred for life by now, seeing me naked and everything."

"I've seen two before, in real life. So I'm not afraid of anything."

As she gave him the shower, she let his eyes wander her naked body. Where was the harm? It felt nice being admired.

She also thought about the words he used. That he had 'seen' two before, presumably with his ex-girlfriends, who were both pretty and booksmart. They also seemed rather prudish. It made her think about things which were probably inappropriate for any mother. But she thought about them anyway.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. It sounds like you are."

"I've never had sex before," he answered. "Who knows, maybe in college."

"Are you nervous about it?"

"Who isn't?"

Jennifer's career had basically consumed her entire love life. She hadn't dated in a while, and it had been a long time since she had great sex at all.

For some reason, this was exhilarating. She could tell her son's cock was swelling, which he tried to hide. It had dawned on her that she could be the one who shaped her son's view of women, permanently. As a mother, she had always wanted to protect her son and his heart.

What better way than this?

"I can teach you," she said. "About the female anatomy."

His eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

"Turn the water off."

Robbie reached over and turned off the switch. The water stopped flowing and Jennifer put the shower spray down.

She put one foot on the wooden bench, so that her legs were spread in front of her son, who remained seated.

"Look inside," she said.

Robbie gulped and looked closer. The bathroom was steamy but there was still plenty of sunlight from the windows.

"Can I be honest?" he said. "You're like a porn star. Have you ever had surgery there or anything?"

"You think I've had surgery?"

"Sorry, it's just, perfect."

She smiled, "Good genetics. Do you know the names of the parts?"

"I remember."

Jennifer spread herself with her fingers. "A quick lesson: The very top is my clitoral hood, the circle below that is my clitoris. The lips in the middle are my labia. Obviously the hole in the center is my vaginal opening."

"It's beautiful. It's much prettier than my ex-girlfriend's, or anything I've ever seen in porn."

She blushed. Inwardly, her heart was swelling. This was a rush. Jennifer loved that she could tame any man with her pussy, even her own son of all people. God, what a thought. It almost made her feel light-headed for a moment.

"Would you like to touch?" she asked.

He gulped. "Are you okay with that?"

"Of course. I offered."

Robbie reached forward and touched her labia. It was gentle strokes. He admired and appreciated it. His eyes never left her sexual area.

"Every woman is different," Jennifer explained. "Some women can cum just from clitoral stimulation, whether it be oral or fingers. Some women can cum from their labia, which is a lot harder. And of course, there's vaginal penetration. The canal and opening are rich with nerve endings."

"Which kind of woman are you?"

"Does that matter? I'm trying to teach you about women in general."

"Well, it does matter," he answered. "Because if you're trying to teach me, then I need to know the secrets."

She playfully slapped his shoulder. "I cum the hardest from deep penetration. I'm not saying that I'm a size queen. I don't like men that big."

"How big? My size?"

"Now you're being inappropriate."

"I'm covering myself," he pointed out. "And you're naked, with your legs open."

"You're right. Why don't you make things even?"

Robbie opened his legs to free his penis. His cock sprang free. It was really hard and ready for action.

"Sorry," he blushed.

"You're a healthy, young, virile male. You should never apologize for having an erection, unless it's inappropriate."

"Is it inappropriate now?"

"No, because I asked to see it. The truth is, straight women enjoy seeing a man's penis, and pleasing it, and making it feel good. But it has to be on the right terms. There has to be build-up first and she has to be comfortable doing it with him."

"I think you like seeing mine," he said. "You've really been looking at it."

"Even mothers have vices."

"Will you take my virginity?" he asked in a small voice.

"Why would I do that?"

He held his head down. "Sorry I asked."

"Don't apologize," she said, lifting his chin up. "A real man should never be afraid to ask, when all the signals are there. If I refuse, then that's the end. If I agree, then take charge."

"Yes mom."

Being called 'mom' was a dirty little turn on for her. It was time to make her son into a man. The way a single mom should, she thought to herself.

"This stays between us," she said. "I'll take your virginity. I'll make you a man. But no one can ever know. Don't brag to your friends."

"Trust me, I'd be horrified if people at college knew."

She smiled, "I'd be horrified if people knew that I'm son-lover."

"Then we're even."

"Sex is scary at first. That's the way nature is. It's more exciting with these barriers."

"I'll admit that I'm a little scared," he said. "But I'm also really excited."

"You should be. What I have between my legs is something special, and I sincerely hope you appreciate this."

"I've actually wanted this for a long time. From you. I never thought your pussy would be a work of art though."

Jennifer was rattled hearing that her son had wanted this for a while. From her, of all people. The wheels were in motion and they had already come this far. It was time to make her son a man.

She put both of her knees on the wooden bench. It was uncomfortable, but soon she'd feel good once she rested all her weight on him. Her brown nipples had turned hard and were right in front of his face.

"Hold your penis upright," she said. "I'm sure you've seen enough porn to know how this works."

"I have."

She slowly lowered herself. "Good. Now unlike a lot of porn you see online, you can't just ram it in. The average woman needs it eased inside. Slowly. Arousal is key. When a woman is aroused, her vagina expands and she secretes fluids to make penetration easier."

"Is that why you were so wet when I looked inside?"

"Yes, I was aroused from our foreplay."

"Was this something you thought about before?" he asked. "Doing this with me?"

"No. It's circumstance. The whole experience has been strangely magical."

She reached down and spread her lips. In her position with her legs wide, penetration was easy. Especially with her ever-growing wetness. She desired sex with her son so much that she wondered if she would ever feel normal again. She couldn't peel her eyes away from her son's eyes. It felt marvelous to share something so intimate with him. Feeling her son's penis inch its way inside her vaginal canal. Stretching her and stimulating her nerve endings.

As sensational as it felt, it was equally as erotic seeing the look on her son's face. This was Robbie's first time, and it showed. Inches apart, she studied the look in her son's wide eyes. She could feel him breathing on her face.

There was an unspoken acknowledgment between them as she wrapped her arms around her son, that this was intensely arousing to each other. Her perfect pussy was now being worshiped by her son's erection.

"So this is what it feels like," he gasped, with his eyes nearly rolling back.

Jennifer planted all of her weight on her son's lap, so that his erection went all the way inside of her. Her canal was stretched just the way she liked. It was a flawless match.

"We've only scratched the surface," she said, holding firm. "There's a wide variety of sex. For now, you're a novice, so I'll have to treat you that way."

"How can I make you cum? I want to learn."

"That's very sweet of you. Your eagerness to please will serve you well in the future. Women will keep coming back, but you have to remember everything I'll show you."

"Anything."

"Let me do all the work," she said in his ear as she held him tight and rocked her hips. "Learn by my example."

Her hips went back and forth. Back and forth. From this position, each thrust hit her g-spot, the main source of her orgasms.

She whispered, "This is the way I like it. Right here, this angle. It hits my magic button. I'm sure you've heard of the g-spot before. The way you stretch me with this in and out motion is more than enough to make me cum. But when you go deep inside me and the tip of your penis hits my magic button, it does something to me. It makes me feel like a woman. A vibrant, healthy woman. And you know what I've come to learn? I love that I'm your mother, and that my own son is doing this to me. If that's wrong, oh well. The orgasms will be worth it, for both of us."

Robbie was in a state of ecstasy and Jennifer loved seeing him that way. Once again, she studied her son's facial expressions. She was addicted to what she was seeing. She'd never forget it for as long as she lived.

This would be her son's first orgasm from sex. Sex with her perfect pussy. She had to make sure it was perfect. She continued her clenching and releasing of her vaginal muscles. Kegal would be proud. Jennifer had full mastery of her perfect pussy and her son was reaping the rewards of her sexual gifts.

"We'll cum together," she said, pressing her forehead against his. "I can sense that you're close. I'm close too."

To push both of them over the edge, Jennifer grabbed one of her breasts and shoved her stiff brown nipple into her son's mouth, and with her other hand, she rubbed her clit furiously, giving herself more satisfaction and it made her pussy clench even harder.

It did the trick, with her son's back arching. He sucked on her nipple hard, pulling it with his mouth, but he had to let go when he moaned and came.

Robbie came so hard that his entire body jerked. Spurts of his cum shot into her pussy. She could feel all of it. With a pussy as sensitive as hers, Jennifer savored the feeling of her walls being coated and flooded with her son's potent seed. It was a deliciously naughty feeling.

Her eruption of her own orgasm was something that came from her core. She rubbed her clit just as her son's tip was pressing against her magic spot. She held him there while he was still hard, and she could feel him fading fast, with his cock withering away and turning soft.

Jennifer rubbed her hard brown nipples against her son's heaving chest. She loved teasing him while he recovered from his first time having sex.

"Unforgettable," she whispered, seeing the dazed look in her son's eyes. "Not only did you learn about your family roots from this trip, but we also learned about each other."

He did his best to regain his wits and not be overly lewd about anything. This was his own mother, he had to be classy about things.

"This was much more fascinated, in my personal opinion at least."

Their cum had left a serious mess on each other, which leaked down to the wooden bench. They'd need to wash each other again, and for herself, she'd need to be washed deep inside. There was no way she could walk around town with that much cum inside of her.

Instead of being riddled with guilt, she felt a sense of maternal joy. She had made her son into a man and she had taught him how to be a great lover. All during a trip to learn about their family heritage, ironically enough.

After minutes of snuggling on the bench, kissing each other's lips, and letting him pinch her nipples, it was finally time to get up. The room was still filled with steam, and they had certainly contributed to that.

She climbed off and fluids ran down her legs. It felt ticklish and she noted the potency of her son. Unable to resist, she swiped her son's cum with her finger and gave it taste. She smacked her lips together as she ate the orgasmic substance.

"You're quite the young man," she said, watching the delicious mess drip onto the floor. "You'll need a full lunch to regain your stamina."

"I could use a nap more than anything. But if you insist. And I'll need another hot water treatment tonight, so we don't freeze in our sleep."

"We'll be so warm tonight, that we could practically sleep naked, which I'm counting on."

Jennifer bent down in the crouching position by the shower drain. She turned the water on to a lukewarm temperature and washed the inside of her now gaping pussy. She watched their cum mixture flow out onto the tile. Long white strands of her son's cum flooded out of her hole. It was marvelous.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated

12