Mom Seems So Frustrated?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Son, oh Son, make love to Mommy."

I pulled her off the counter and carried her to my bed. I laid her down and began to lick her pussy through her thong. She was breathing hard and pushed her thong down. I helped her get them off and continued to eat her sweet succulent pussy. Soon she was coming in my mouth again. I treasured every drop and my desire increased as she came in my mouth.

Oh Honey, fuck me, I need it so bad! Fuck me hard I've been wanting you all day."

I put Mom's legs over my shoulders and began to slide into once again. The feeling was always great and she was ready for some hard fucking. I started fucking her harder than I ever have, I was so horny and turned on. I was slamming her with everything I had, I gave her all my length and fucked her relentlessly. She was coming over and over again. She was so wet her pussy juice was all over us and on the bed. Even as wet as she was, she still had a tight squeeze that made me feel great. I fucked her hard fast, before I came, I flipped her over and did her hard and fast doggie style. She was screaming and pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. I couldn't take anymore and began to fill her pussy with my cum. Her body shook and her head was moving around. Her hair was flying in the air and she had one more huge orgasm. I filled her up and shot a few jets in her ass crack.

I rubbed in the cum and slid a finger in her ass, she let out a loud moan. She pushed back on my finger and shook with delight.

"Oh Honey, that is so nasty and sexy. Nobody ever did that to me before. Keep going, it feels great."

I continued to penetrate my Mom's ass with my finger, she was turning into a wild sexual creature. We did all kinds of nasty things that weekend. Mom loved experimenting and let me screw her in the ass that day. We were nasty and very wildly sexual.

She spends every weekend with me. She has a whole new bunch new sexy clothes she keeps at my place. She also brought over vibrators and skimpy swimwear.

We love to lay out by the pool and tease each other till we can't take anymore. Then we go back to my place and fuck like crazy. My Mom's way more wild than I ever imagined, she rocks my world over and over again. This has been going on for a year now, I don't think we can stop the wild passion we have for each other. My Mom sleeps in my room at her home during the week and is planning on divorcing my Dad soon. She spends ever weekend at my place, my Dad and Sister have no clue. Soon we will have our own place and we can continue our wild sex everyday.

It's still hard to believe that mother and son could have so much passion and lust for each other. I'm just glad she gave us a chance at bliss and never looked back. There is something very special between all mothers and sons, if you feel like I did, hit on your hot Mom and see what happens. She might surprise you!