Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sure she'll be alright. When the dance ends I'll bring her over here,' Paul said, feeling uncomfortable.

Messing another guy around, spoiling his chances, was unwise. No harm was being done so let them be, was his attitude.

'Look, he's mauling her ass. Where's his other hand? Damn! He's nearly having sex with my mom out there! If you don't do something, I will,' Rose threatened.

'Do I get to stay tonight? Do I get that special thing, I like?' he demanded.

'All night if you like,' she promised, sounding agitated.

Paul marched toward the guy, and could now see he had a hand in her mom's panties. This was awkward. He put an arm around the guy, cramping his style.

'You're taking advantage of my girlfriends, err, cousin,' he diplomatically said.

'So what, fuck off,' the guy slurred.

He stuck a thumb into the guys armpit and shoved hard. The hand came out of her panties, but the guy didn't make a fuss. A twist of his ear, convinced him to back off.

'Oh! Shit! Sorry, Paul!' the guy spluttered.

'It's dark in here, but Rose saw what you were doing. Sorry, but I had to stop you, I was under orders. Rose sent me over,' Paul apologised.

'Yea, I know what you mean, no problem. Don't hurt me next time, I'll go quietly,' he grinned.

The guy passed Janice over to him, and Paul wondered what to do with her. Seeing the guy walk away, Rose quickly joined him.

'Don't drop her! Dance with her, and get closer to the exit,' Rose suggested. 'Just don't let the volunteers see her like this.'

'We could make it to the back entrance, without anyone noticing,' he said.

He was about to make a joke about her mom's back entrance, but didn't think it wise.

Rose pulled her daughter's skirt into place, hoping none of the adult volunteers noticed anything. The last thing she wanted was for her mom to be reported for lewd behaviour.

'Okay, dance closer, and make it look like you two are together,' Rose said, and peeled away.

Janice woke up, a little. She helped dance across the floor, but was still a weight to be carried. She gripped Paul tighter, holding onto him. She began to nuzzle his neck, then kissed his lips. her tongue darted in, to explore his mouth. Just in time they got through a door into a dark corridor, hopefully without being seen. Paul pressed Janice up against the wall, needing a rest.

In the dark she responded to the male presence. She moved in for a kiss, and found his open mouth. She dove in, making a meal of him. He kept his hands away from her nice bits, just holding her steady. She reached down to his crotch to find a hard on, and wasn't disappointed.

'Fill me up with lovely cock,' she slurred. 'Fuck me long and slow. I like it deep. Fill me slowly, so I can feel it all,' she whispered in his ear.

She ground her crotch against his hard-on. Rubbing it up and down. The skirt rode up, leaving the little inadequate triangle of cotton rubbing his trousers. He felt her pull it to one side, and she invited him in.

'Come on, fuck me nicely. I don't like it rough, just long and slow,' she tempted him.

'We need to go outside then,' he told her.

It wasn't the answer she expected, but it was a start. With as much co-operation as she could manage, they limped along the dark corridor, arm in arm. Still out of it, she giggled and made a grab for his cock.

The fire door was pushed open, and as expected there was no siren calling everyone out. He'd used it before, to get in without paying. He propped her up against his car, with a hand between the breasts, while looking for the key with the other hand.

Now he had to move her out the way, to open the door. He pulled her close, so as to open the door, then he fell backwards onto the back seat, with her on top. She became animated again, and struggled with his trousers. She kissed him full on, then resumed pulling at his trousers. Somehow she managed to get his fly undone, and was reaching in for his cock.

'Having fun?' Rose asked.

'Don't just stand there, help me,' he made an urgent plea.

'To get your cock out, or get her in a better position?' Rose teased.

'Don't mess around!' he urgently implored her.

'Alright, alright,' she grumbled.

Then there were two women on the back seat with him. There wasn't a lot of room and Rose struggled to pull her daughter away from him. Just as she had a hold of his cock, Rose managed to pull her daughter away, while Paul pushed her off him.

Somehow Paul managed to crawl from under his girlfriends mother. She had been kissing him, and he hoped his girlfriend hadn't seen him kiss her back. He'd pushed her away by holding onto her breasts. They weren't anywhere as good as her daughters tits, but they were nice.

While struggling on the back seat to free himself, he had a good feel of her crotch, by mistake. He didn't feel too bad about it, because she had grabbed a hold of his cock when her daughter joined in.

'Leave him alone, he's mine,' Rose told her mother.

'Oh! Sorry, honey,' Janice said, and passed out.

***

Next morning Rose was woken by Paul tickling her nose with a hair.

'I hope that's not one of my pubes,' she yawned. 'Or yours,' she sleepily said.

'No. I wouldn't do that to the love of my life,' he said.

She wondered which was the lie.

'Is mom up yet?' she asked, and yawned again.

'No, can't you hear her snoring?' he said.

'I'll get up and make the coffee,' she said.

'You're a good daughter. I'm sorry about last night. I don't usually cavort on the back seat with a girlfriends mother,' he sheepishly said.

'It's okay, she was well out of it. I doubt she knew who it was. Probably thought it was that boyfriend,' she said, while pulling on his t-shirt.

'Haven't you forgotten something,' he said.

She padded back to the bed, and kissed him. He didn't mention what he meant, that she wasn't wearing panties. She presented a lovely view in the mirror, while bent over. It got him up, and out of bed.

'Let me help,' he said.

'Just sit there and be a good boy,' she told him.

'On second thoughts, take this to mom, and be nice to her,' she said, handing him a breakfast tray.

'How nice should I be? Like getting into bed with her?' he queried, just to be clear.

'Of course! You disappointed her last night, in her hour of need. I've had my fill, and you did fill me up! Now it's her turn,' Rose said, with a perfectly straight face.

'What about her boyfriend?' he asked.

'Well, I'll keep him busy while you finish her off. What do you think? Will this work?' she asked, and bent over the kitchen table.

'Who and what were we talking about?' he joked.

'Her boyfriend. Do you think I can tempt him, while you see to mom?' she innocently asked.

'Let me see. I'm not sure,' he said, while rubbing her up the right way.

'Oooo, that's nice. I can tell it's you, Charlie, from your touch. If you carry on like that, I won't be able to refuse you,' she teased. 'Oh! No! Stop it. The coffee is getting cold! Don't! I can't push you away, I want it too bad! Take the damn coffee, and hurry back,' Rose told him.

He did as he was told. In haste he didn't knock, just barging in, planning on placing the tray on the bed, an scooting back. The woman groaned, and on smelling the coffee, sat up. Her breasts were above the throw, and held there by the tight edge of the sheet.

Opening one eye, she asked for coffee, saying just the one word. She tapped the bed next to her.

'What did Janice see,' she asked.

It took a moment to work out she was no longer Janice, and was now Rose. Being half awake, it was all too confusing.

'Erm, your, err, they are,' he tried to warn her, her breasts were on display. 'Well everything I guess,' he said, glad not to mention her breasts.

'Did she see me dancing with that guy? He was groping me!' she said.

'Yes, she told me to rescue you,' he said.

'Why didn't you do it sooner. The guy was groping me on the back seat of his car. He almost took me a couple of times. Before we left the club, and in his car!' Janice complained.

'You were drunk, sorry,' he said.

'Well, at least you rescued me before he fucked me,' Janice said.

'Yea, well, I guess. Your, err, they're exposed,' he said.

He couldn't take his eyes of her small but beautifully smooth breasts. Her nipples looked nice too. Really kissable. Not that he expected to be invited to kiss the mother's tits. Still, while they were there, he could wonder about them.

'Oh! Yea, sorry. Look, don't tell her anything about last night, okay? Good. They feel bruised, take a close look. Are they blue?' she asked.

'Closer. Suck a nipple, that might stop them hurting,' she offered.

He was so close to her breast, he could have stuck his tongue out to lick a nipple. With all the effort he could muster, and the image of his girlfriend bent over the kitchen table, he resisted.

'Best not, she's waiting for me. They look perfect to me,' he smiled. 'Very nice, perfect shape, and colour,' he added, and left the bedroom.

Janice raised an eyebrow. Her mother had bigger breasts than her, so it was no wonder he couldn't be tempted. It was pathetic attempt to keep him quiet, though she decided it was the wrong way to go. It didn't matter, she somehow knew he wouldn't gossip over what happened last night. Whatever it was, any misconduct Rose hadn't spotted, would remain a secret.

'You took your time,' Rose asked suspiciously.

'I had to wake her up,' he said.

He knew when she was playing along, as her nose wrinkled, just a little bit. I had to climb in the bottom of the bed and give her an early wake up call.

'Never mind the jokes, I'm serious. Before she gets up, see to me, like, seriously,' Rose demanded.

Although the mom was a MILF, he didn't want to bang her over the kitchen table. When he entered his girlfriend, he was doing just that. Rose was the mother, and he was screwing the mother to the table. Rose bit her lip, not wanting her daughter to hear her orgasm.

It came quickly, as he did too. It did its job, wiping away the need, satisfying her for awhile. Sex had never been so fun as this before. Her need had never been so demanding either. Did it have something to do with her breast enhancement? She was frightened to ask, or even research it on the net.

***

Later, Janice had recovered from her hangover, to some extent. Rose tried to jolly her along, then teased her over dancing with some boy.

'Don't you dare say that, or anything else in front of Charlie. Understood? No mention of me going to that club, agreed? Good,' Janice heavily scolded her mother.

'Can I go to my room, mom,' Rose asked her daughter.

'No, I have something to say to you. Stand there, and be quiet,' Janice told her mother.

Rose hoped her mother would recover and be in a good mood. This was the trouble with being the daughter, she could be punished when her mother was in a bad mood. It wasn't fair!

Her daughter controlled the finances, paying the utilities, insurances, the lease, as well as buying food, clothes, and giving out her allowance. The girl bought her make-up, and decided on which tampons should be used. Janice even decided whether mom could have the contraceptive pill or not, which effectively controlled her sex life.

'You're not a grownup, missy, you're a naughty little girl,' her daughter heavily stated.

'Sorry mom, like, I just forgot, yea, that's all,' Rose trotted out the usual excuse.

'You can't forget your chores, girl,' Janice angrily spoke. 'What if I forgot about this client's advertising campaign, and didn't take it in on Monday. What if I got fired, and we didn't have any money coming in? I pay the rent, and buy the food. You do your chores, and do well in school, that's your job, girl. Got it?' Janice heavily spoke.

'Yea, mom, I'm sorry, like, I try to remember what it was like, you know, when I was. . . It's tough being a mom, like, I remember that much,' Rose said.

Remembering that damn supervisor from when she worked in an office, Rose wondered if her daughter was getting a hard time at the office. The girl was lucky if she wasn't, and especially lucky if she liked everyone, as well as the work. For a moment she thought her daughter was overtired, and might spank her.

'Please, mom, I'm really sorry. I promise to try harder at school, and be a good girl for you. I'll try harder to help out in the house. Why don't you leave the cooking to me?' Rose offered.

'No, that's alright, honey. You can give me a big hug. Mmm, nice. Don't think you can get around me, I'll spank you if you forget again. Now go to your room and finish your homework. I'll check it's completed, so don't play around,' Janice told her mother.

As a mature woman, being sent to her room by her daughter, should have been humiliating. Instead, Rose felt comforted from being strictly controlled by her daughter. It shouldn't have been like that. It hadn't been this way a few weeks ago, but they had become used to playing the roles, and having to live them every day.

'Wait a minute. What's this?' Janice asked.

Rose froze in the doorway. Rose hadn't wiped the kitchen table down since this morning! She watched her daughter wipe a finger through the crusty deposit, and taste it. Rose screwed up her face in disgust for her daughter.

'Come here, girl! You did it here on the table! Don't deny it. I know what semen tastes like. Here lick my finger. You know his taste, but I shouldn't, and I do now! I wouldn't mind if I didn't know about it,' Janice told her mother.

'You tempted him, didn't you! I thought so! You've gone sex mad since meeting that schoolboy. You can bend over the table for me this time. Do it, now!' she admonished her mother.

A wooden spoon was fished for in a draw. A hand was stretched right back, and the spoon swooped in for a slap. It made a satisfying smacking sound. This time Janice wasn't hurting her hand. She'd have to be careful, because she could hurt her mother too much without knowing it.

'This is for doing it on the kitchen table,' Janice said.

'Ouch! Sorry, mom,' Rose told her daughter.

'Ouch! I'll not do it again, honest,' Rose bleated.

'You fucked your boy on the table like a dirty skank,' she said.

'Ouch, sorry, mom! Please stop, it hurts!'

'Wait till you get him to your room next time!' Janice told her mother.

'Ouch! Please, no more, I've learnt my lesson, promise!' her mother sobbed.

A few more swipes from the wooden spoon, and Rose was freely crying. Janice needed to keep the woman obedient, and firmly in place, as there was no way she was going back to high school. Spanking her mom was one way of doing it, as well as giving her incentives to be a good girl.

'You can be a dirty bitch some times. You are in heat all the time, what's wrong with you? Tell me girl!' Janice demanded of her mother.

'Sorry, mom, I don't know. I just can't control the urges,' she admitted.

'You'll have to learn, or you'll get into trouble. Have you outgrown that bra? I only bought it a couple of weeks ago. You're costing a fortune in underwear! You've been losing your panties as well. I don't want to image how!'

'Sorry, mom,' was all Rose could tell her daughter.

'Off you go, go to your room, before I think of another punishment for you,' Janice told her mother.

Rose was feeling sorry for herself, and her bottom felt as though it were burning. Delicately she lowered herself onto the bed. Her bottom felt hot and sore, but she deserved the spanking from being such a dirty bitch. She needed her mother to control her even if it meant being spanked. She was a naughty little girl, and had to be kept in place or she would gain a reputation as a slut.

***

At last it was nearly the end of the school term. One of the tribulations was for parents to meet the teachers, for a reality check. Sons and daughters didn't tell teacher about home life, or their parents what went on in school. Both sides experienced surprises on such nights. Sometimes they were pleasant surprises, whereas other insights caused family arguments.

In school on parents evening, Janice did the rounds, meeting her mother's teachers. Becoming so used to her role of mother, she took it in her stride. Taking a boost to her status, as parent, adult, and family earner, this was easier than it might have been. Rose lost all her status, as mother, adult, family earner, and a responsible woman.

The horrid Mrs Green, Rose's supervisor some time ago, was there to see her daughter's teachers. Both Janice and Rose had to avoid her, which made it difficult to keep the appointments. Fortunately they were at different places and different times. Inevitably Rose bumped into her former supervisor, whereas her daughter made an about turn, to avoid the woman.

'So Janice, I don't suppose you have passed your exams, too busy being little miss goody, and staring out the window all day,' the woman heavily said.

'Actually, Janice is a bit of a rising star. It's a pity your daughter doesn't follow her example,' the teacher said.

Mrs Green made some meaningless noises, not wanting to believe anything said after that. A mean look at the teacher, and she marched off looking for the next teacher.

In the main sports hall, parents sat watching the best pupils being acknowledged for achievement in academics, sports, and work in the community. Mrs Green walked out when Rose received a special mention. Rose was applauded when she shyly walked to the stage, to receive from the principal a gold medal. She had made the most improvement in all her classes, and was voted the most helpful girl in school.

For a moment it all closed in upon her. Being in school, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, thinking like an adolescent, standing on stage before everyone, it all threatened to explode. Rose felt like exposing herself to everyone, and that didn't mean stripping off. For a moment she did feel naked before everyone.

Sitting down once more she smiled at her mom, feeling safe with an arm around her shoulders. Once more she was just a little girl being comforted by her mommy. None of the tiresome adult worries bothered her, for she was her daughter's little girl.

'You've been such a good girl we'll go out for a treat. You like Frankie and Francis restaurant, so we'll go there as a treat,' Janice told her mother.

'Thank you, mom, I love you,' Rose beamed.

'I love you too honey!' Janice said.

'Don't slurp your shake, honey,' Janice reminded her mother.

Looking at the woman, Janice felt a little guilty. Rose had married her father, who died in a car crash last year, and taken over the role of mother to her. The woman had pretended to be her to get her out of a fix. It all got out of hand, and she ended up having to keep up the deception. She was still having to be her in high school.

What made her feel guilty, was that the woman had begun to think of herself as a schoolgirl. She talked, dressed, acted, and even thought like a teenager. She had turned her mother into a schoolgirl, and wondered what to do about it. Probably nothing.

Liking the job, earning lots of money, having an adult status, the freedom to make all the decisions, and even controlling her stepmother, was all so enjoyable. Sometimes she just made her mother do something for the fun of it. How could she possibly go back to school, after tasting the freedom of adulthood?

A twinge of conscience hit after remembering spanking her mother. The dirty bitch deserved it, so maybe that wasn't so bad.

The feeling of guilt made her ask, 'Am I a good mother, honey?'

'Yes! Of course you are!' Rose answered without having to think about it.

'What about when I punish you, should I do that?' Janice asked.

'Well, of course I don't like it. Yes, I deserve it, especially the last spanking. I've been a dirty bitch, sorry, mom,' Rose conceded.