Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have the perfect remedy to help make your thigh feel better," said Susan with a sexually devious smile. "By taking your mind off your pain, you'll be walking around without limping in no time."

In one, fast, fluid motion, as if removing the sheet from a valuable work of art, she removed the sheet from her son. In one, quick pull, as if a magician removing a tablecloth from a table without breaking a glass or disturbing a dish, she removed the sheet from her son's naked body. Before Ryan could even react to cover his nakedness, as if his prick was taking a bow to his mother, his erect cock greeted her with a spring and a throb.

In the way that his mother was nearly naked in front of him, he was totally naked in front of his mother. Returning the sexual favor, in the way that he had been staring at his mother's naked cunt, she stared at her son's naked prick. If it wasn't forbidden enough that she had been flashing him her naked pussy, she couldn't believe she was seeing Ryan's erect, naked cock. She couldn't wait to tell her sister, Elizabeth, what she had done for the sake of enticing her son to join their Nude Day naked demonstration.

"Mom," said Ryan. "How could you? Gees," he said covering his erect prick with his hand. "What the Hell? Oh, my God! I don't believe you did that. I can't believe you saw my prick. I'm so embarrassed Mom. I'm so very embarrassed."

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.