Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan has immoral and immodest, incestuous sex with her son.
7.3k words
4.36
32.3k
45
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

Four beautiful and sexy women demonstrate instead of celebrate Nude Day by getting naked.

Feminists Susan, her daughter, Christine, Susan's sister, Elizabeth, and Elizabeth's daughter, Julie, plan a Nude Day demonstration instead of a Nude Day celebration on Nude Day, July 14th.

Continued from Chapter 03:

By sucking his cock and giving her son a blowjob, Susan has immoral and immodest, incestuous sex with her son.

Susan leaned over her son and kissed his cock while licking his cock. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes while slowing sliding his erect prick across her full, red lips. Then, while he watched her mesmerized with great, sexual anticipation, she took his engorged penis in her mouth. She was blowing her son again. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe that his mother was blowing him. Something that a mother should never do and was forbidden to do, Susan was giving her son, Ryan, oral sex.

Stroking him faster while stroking him harder and deeper, she sucked her son while masturbating him. Susan was sucking his cock as if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover instead of her son and her his loving mother. Without shame, embarrassment, or remorse, she was blowing her son. Willing to do anything for the sake of her son, and seemingly willing to do anything to elicit his help in demonstrating naked with them, she was giving him sex. She was sucking his prick. Obviously, fully committed to demonstrating naked on Nude Day for the sake of better and fairer treatment of women, she was even willing to suck her son's cock for him to agree to demonstrate naked with her.

"Oh, my God, Mom. Oh, my God. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck my cock," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. "Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I need to cum. I need to cum in your mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum," he said moving her blonde hair from her face so that he could see his cock buried in his mother's mouth. "I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe you're blowing me. I can't believe you're sucking my cock. This is unbelievable."

Susan stroked her son faster and harder while sucking him deeper. She made all the slurping cock sucking sounds that men love to hear when their being blown. She acted as if she loved sucking his cock as much as he loved her sucking his cock. With her head bobbing up and down, she was giving him a one Hell of a blowjob. She quickly removed his prick from her mouth again to speak.

"Cum Ryan, Cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum in my mouth, Ryan. I need to swallow my son's cum," she said.

She returned his prick to her mouth and continued stroking him while sucking him. Ryan humped his mother's mouth while fucking her face. He gently held her head with two hands while fucking his mother's mouth. She sucked her son as if there was no tomorrow and as if he was the last man standing on Earth.

"Oh, Mom. Oh, my God, Mom. That feels so incredibly good. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. You're such an incredible cocksucker," he said talking dirty to his mother. "Yes, I'd love to masturbate your pussy before eating your cunt. I'd love to make love to you before fucking you. I can't wait to suck your big tits. Blow me, Mom. Blow me," he said putting a heavier hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head while humping her mouth and fucking her face. "I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mom. I can't wait to watch you swallow my cum. I can't wait to make you cum too."

Susan continued sucking her son while stroking her son. Then, as if changing her mind about blowing him, she abruptly stopped stroking him. She abruptly stopped sucking him. She stopped blowing him to look at him as if there was something wrong. She removed his penis from her mouth to speak while fondling the head of his erect prick with her fingertips.

"Just one thing before you cum, Ryan," said Susan after removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "I need to ask a favor."

* * * * *

Ryan looked at his mother as if she was crazy when she stopped stroking him. He looked at her as if she was crazy when she stopped her sucking him. He looked at her with shocked disappointment as if she wasn't going to finish the job, wasn't going to give him a blowjob, wasn't going to allow him to cum in her mouth, and wasn't going to swallow his cum.

Obviously now, if he wanted anything, he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. If he wanted anything, he obviously wanted to continue watching his MILF of a mother sucking him while she stared up at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. If he obviously wanted anything, he wanted to watch his mother swallow his cum. Even if she didn't finish blowing him, for the remainder of his life, he'd be masturbating over the remembered image of his cock buried in his mother's mouth and his mother blowing him.

"Huh? What? A favor? Yeah, sure, anything, Mom. Anything. Just ask," he said. "You know that I'd do anything for you, especially now with you blowing me, allowing me to cum in your mouth, and with you agreeing to swallow my cum," he said with a dirty laugh.

She continued slowly stroking her son while kissing his cock and licking his cock as she stared up at him.

"I need your help with our Nude Day demonstration."

He looked at his mother as if she was nuts.

"Huh? What? My help? With what? A Nude Day demonstration? What Nude Day demonstration? You need my help with our Nude Day demonstration? He emphasized the word our. What do you mean by our? You said our help. Who do you mean by our?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Me, your sister, your aunt, and your cousin are all demonstrating naked on Nude Day and we need a man to demonstrate naked with us," she said.

* * * * *

It was bad enough that she wanted him to demonstrate Nude Day naked in public but she wanted him to demonstrate naked with the female members of his family. He looked at her more shocked that she wanted him to demonstration Nude Day naked with his naked mother, his naked sister, his naked aunt, and his naked cousin than he did when she offered to blow him. In the way that he stared at her with disbelief mixed with skepticism, he obviously wondered if her giving him sex was just about eliciting his help in demonstrating Nude Day naked.

By the questioning look on his face, he obviously wondered about his mother's sexually, incestuous motives. Was that why she came to his room dressed like a whore instead of dressed like his loving, innocent mother? Was that why she continually flashed him her naked pussy? Was that why she pulled the sheet from his naked body and stared at his erect prick in the way that he stated at her blonde, trimmed cunt? Was that why she masturbated him? Was that why she exposed her naked breasts to him and invited him to cum on them? Was that why she blew him?

He looked at her confused. He looked at her as if he had been used. He looked at her with hurt and disappointment. Going over everything in his head again, was that why she sexually teased him and enticed him by wearing this sexy nightgown? Was that why she continually flashed him her naked pussy? Was that why she stroked his cock? Was that why she exposed her naked breasts to him and invited him to cum on her hand or all over her tits? Was that why she volunteered to blow him? Was that why she said that he could cum in her mouth and she'd swallow his cum?

Just for the sake of a naked, Nude Day demonstration, how dare she sexually tease and excite him? Just for the sake of a naked, Nude Day demonstration, how could she stroke his cock and suck his cock? Just for the sake of a naked, Nude Day demonstration, how could she give him sex? Obviously by the hurt look on his face, he felt so used.

"What? Naked? Me? You want me to demonstrate naked on Nude Day with you, Christine, aunt Elizabeth, and cousin Julie? You want all of us demonstrating naked together?"

He looked at her as if she was nuts while she gave him another sexy smile and naughty look.

"Yes. You'll get to see your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and me naked," she said giving him the eye. "Wouldn't you like to see me, your sister, your aunt, and your cousin all naked? Please say yes, Ryan. We really need your help," she said slowly stroking his erect prick while kissing his cock and licking his cock. "Please tell me that you'll do it? Please? Pretty please? Will you demonstrate Nude Day naked with us on Nude Day?"

Not even having to think about it, he immediately gave her his answer.

"Me naked with you, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin in front of the whole world? God no. The press will be there. They'll splash our pictures all over the newspaper and all over the televised, news broadcasts. I can't do that," he said moving from his bed to disappear in his bathroom. "Oh, my God, Mom. Oh, my God," he said from behind his closed bathroom door. "Is that what this was all about with you exposing yourself to me before giving me sex?"

He berated and lambasted his mother as if she was nuts while she looked at his closed bathroom door with rejection.

"Please, Ryan. Please. We need your help. We need a man to show that men believe in our cause too," she said. "For the record, me coming to your room wasn't about giving you sex for you to agree to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day. I wore that sexy nightgown to tease you and to flash you in the hopes that you'd willingly volunteer. Then, with one thing leading to another, the sex just happened. I'm not sorry nor guilty that it did. If anything, it was a beautiful way of us coming closer together," she said.

Ryan opened the bathroom door to look at her as if she was speaking a foreign language. Still naked and standing before his mother with a huge erection, she stared at his cock. He looked at her as if he didn't understand anything that she was saying. He looked at her and at her exposed, naked breasts as if she had lost her mind. He looked at her and at her exposed, naked pussy before telling her no again.

"I can't be seen naked in public with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin. What will people think? They'll think we're all having incestuous sex. They'll think we're having an incestuous orgy. They'll think that I'm an incestuous pervert and that you're all incestuous whores. That's what they'll think," he said.

Chapter 04:

Susan laments to her sister that she failed to persuade her son, Ryan, to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

"Well, I tried to get Ryan interested in demonstrating naked with us on Nude Day but he flatly refused," said Susan with disappointment to her sister, Elizabeth, on the phone.

Suddenly feeling guilty of being the incestuous whore that she was, she didn't tell her little sister how she tried to get her son to agree to protest naked on Nude Day. She didn't tell her little sister how she tried to seduce her son by giving him incestuous sex. She didn't tell her little sister that she sucked her son's cock while flashing him her naked pussy and allowing him to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"That's too bad," said Liz. "If only for our personal safety, it would have been nice to have a man demonstrating with us. Yet, I can't believe you asked your son," said Liz with a dirty laugh. "Isn't that incestuous?"

Susan laughed in the receiver.

"With him not having an incestuous bone in his perfect body, he would have made the perfect choice to demonstrate naked with us. That's why I thought of him," she said.

Susan waited for her sister to respond before speaking. Knowing her sister in the way that she did, if she told her that she gave her son sex, she'd no doubt press her for all the dirty details. Even after telling her everything, she'd interrogate her for more of the sexual facts. She'd want to know everything, right from the start. Moreover, she'd want to have sex with Ryan too.

"Oh, my God, Susan. Of all the men on the planet, I can't believe you asked Ryan, your own son, to demonstrate naked with us," she said with a dirty laugh. "As much as I'd like for him to see my naked body, and as much as I'd love to see my nephew's naked prick, but that's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's so incestuous, Susan, but I love it. That's so sexually exciting that you're making me wet," said Elizabeth with another dirty laugh. "So, tell me, what did he say?"

As if she was disgusted by how her sexual seduction failed, Susan sighed heavily into the receiver of the phone. Even though she was sexually excited by showing her son her naked pussy and tits, she was disappointed that he said no. Even though she stroked his cock and sucked his cock, she couldn't help but feel rejected before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum. Moreover, as he had agreed that he would, she was looking forward to him masturbating her and eating her pussy. As he had agreed that he would, she was looking forward to her son making love to her before fucking her.

"He said no. He said if he's seen naked with us, people will think that we're all having incestuous sex," she said with a nervous laugh. "He said people will think we're having an incestuous orgy. I only wish," said Susan laughing.

Elizabeth returned her sister's laugh.

"You and me both," said Liz. "It's been more than three, long, sexually frustrating years since I had sex."

Susan sighed her sexual frustration.

"Isn't that ridiculous for him to say that people would think that we're having incestuous orgies? It's just a Nude Day demonstration with us demonstrating Nude Day naked," said Susan. "What's the big deal? What does it matter that we're all related and naked together? Besides, unless someone sees him that he knows, most people won't even know that we're all blood related."

Elizabeth laughed with her sister.

"An incestuous orgy? That's funny. Actually, the thought of an incestuous orgy with Ryan as the star makes me horny enough to masturbate myself," said Liz without obvious shame, guilt, or remorse. "Forgive me for saying this Susan, but your son is hot. He's a real stud. I'd do him," she said with a dirty laugh. "He can plow my grassy mound any day of the week and any hour of the day," she said with a dirty laugh. "If he wasn't my nephew, I'd fuck him and suck him. If he wasn't my nephew, I'd allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum."

Susan laughed.

"Hey, that's my son and your nephew that you're talking about. You've always been such a whore, Liz," said Susan while laughing. "Now, you make me wish that you had a son for me to fuck and suck too. How awesome would that be for us to have an incestuous foursome with our sons? Now, that Ryan mentioned orgy, I'd love to have an sexual orgy with him too."

Elizabeth laughed with her sister too.

"I can't believe you call me a whore, after you asked Ryan to get naked with us on Nude Day," said Liz laughing. "Besides, it takes one whore to know another whore," said Elizabeth with another laugh. "So, tell me, how did you ask Ryan to demonstrate naked with us?"

Obviously feeling guilty and ashamed that she not only exposed her naked body to her son but also she had sex with him, Susan paused before asking her sister to clarify her question.

"What do you mean how did I ask him? I asked him to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day and he said no. What does it matter how I asked him," said Susan getting defensive?

Susan exhaled her frustration in not getting her son's help. After exposing much of her naked body to him, after stroking his cock, and sucking his cock, she thought that he'd demonstrate naked with them for sure. She couldn't believe she went through all that exhibitionistic flashing just to be rejected. She couldn't believe she gave her son sex for him to say no now. She felt so rejected. She felt like such a whore.

"Something tells me that you're not telling me everything," said Liz. "What did you say when asking him for his help to demonstrate with us naked on Nude Day? Sorry, I just like saying demonstrating with us naked on Nude Day while imagining seeing Ryan naked and him seeing me naked. Be still my heart," said Elizabeth with a dirty laugh. "I wish I could have gotten naked with my nephew."

* * * * *

Susan remained quiet for a moment. Not feeling embarrassed before, she suddenly felt embarrassed now. She felt ashamed that she continually flashed her son her naked pussy and exposed her naked breasts to him. How dare she? What's wrong with her for her to do that? Now, she felt like such an incestuous whore that she exposed herself to her son, masturbated him, and blew him while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples. She did everything but fuck him and she would have done that too, had he not disappeared in his bathroom.

"What did I say?" She paused again. "With a picture worth a thousand words, I didn't say anything when I entered his room and turned on his light," she said with a dirty laugh. Having second thoughts about telling her sister all that she did to elicit her son's help, she paused before continuing her confession. "Easing him into the idea of getting naked, I entered his bedroom wearing my shortest, sheerest, lowest cut, and sexiest nightgown without a robe. You know the one. The pale blue nightie that I bought from Fredericks of Hollywood."

Susan nervously laughed while remembering when she first entered her son's room, turned on the light, and saw that he had a huge erection.

"Oh, no you didn't. Oh, my God. No way," said Elizabeth. "I can't believe you wore that piece of nothing in front of Ryan. That nightgown shows everything as if you're not wearing anything at all. Saran wrap would cover more," said Liz while laughing. "His eyes must have popped out of his head seeing his mother's nearly naked body."

She returned her sister's nervous laugh with her own nervous laugh while remembering how she felt when she first entered his room and turned on his light. She was so nervous. She felt so nakedly exposed. She still couldn't believe that she flashed her son her naked pussy and showed him her naked breasts while inviting him to cum all over them. She did everything but invite him to give her a cum bath.

"Oh, yes I did, and that's not all I did," said Susan laughing.

Susan remembered deliberately flashing her son her naked cunt.

"What do you mean that's not all you did?" Elizabeth paused while no doubt imagining all that her sister sexually did with Ryan. "What else did you do? Tell me and don't leave out anything."

Not ashamed before when in her son's bedroom practically naked, she felt shame now that as she confessed her inappropriate sexual behavior to her sister.

* * * * *

"When I sat on his bed," she paused while remembering what she did, what she showed her son, and what he saw of her. "I sat with my leg beneath me and my knees spread apart. I knew I was flashing him my naked pussy just as I knew that I was flashing him my cleavage and the tops of my breasts. As soon as I saw him staring up my nightgown at my cunt, my nipples erected and he stared even more at the impressions my erect nipples made through my sheer nightgown," said Susan.

Elizabeth sighed heavily in the receiver as if she was sexually excited hearing all that her sister did with her son.

"Oh, my God," said Liz. "Oh, my God."

Susan paused while recalling her son's reaction to seeing his mother's naked pussy.

"As if his eyes were bouncing ping pong balls, I watched his eyes dart down from staring at my naked pussy to stare up at my nightgown clad, erect nipples. Up and down, he stared from my cunt to my tits. He made me feel so sexy. He made me so wet," she said.

12