Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt Elizabeth has incestuous sex with her nephew, Ryan.
11.7k words
4.34
29.5k
41
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

Elizabeth, Susan's sister, has incestuous sex with her nephew, Ryan, in hopes of persuading him to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

Continued from Chapter 04:

"You're going to love this," said Susan laughing again. "I pulled out that brand of soothing crème that I used on my ex-husband's back and shoulder to use on Ryan's thigh. My son now buys the same crème to use when lubing his cock to masturbate himself."

Elizabeth laughed out loud.

"Now that's a sexy image you've given me, imagining my nephew lubing his cock to masturbate himself," said Elizabeth.

Susan laughed with her sister.

"You're such a pig, Liz. Anyway, Ryan hurt his thigh doing squats and sprints. Nothing serious, just a pulled muscle but I used my giving his sore thigh a deep, tissue as my pretense to see his naked prick," said Susan with a dirty laugh and unbefitting of a mother talking about her son's cock.

Elizabeth was already breathing heavily in the phone now as if she was masturbating herself.

"Oh, my God, Susan, oh, my God, you're such a slut. You're such an incestuous whore," said Elizabeth. "Tell me and be honest," she said with a nervous laugh. "Did you deliberately touch his cock with your hand while massaging his thigh and while making your touches appear accidental?"

Susan laughed with her sister.

"I know you won't believe me but let me tell you," said Susan with another dirty laugh. "I did more than just touch his cock, and my touches were more deliberate than they were accidental. As my pretense of taking his mind off his pain, I wrapped my fingers around his stiff prick and stroked him," said Susan with another dirty laugh. "I did. I really did. I stroked my son. I masturbated Ryan. Stroking him hard and fast enough to make him cum, I masturbated my son."

As if she had just returned home from jogging around the neighborhood, Elizabeth was breathing heavily in the phone again as if she was masturbating herself while imagining masturbating Ryan.

"Fuck you. You did not masturbate Ryan. You did not stroke his cock. I don't believe you. I know your game. You're lying again just to get me going. God you're such an asshole," said Elizabeth pausing before speaking again.

Susan laughed nervously and sexually excitedly while remembering her hand around her son's cock when stroking him and masturbating him.

"I did. I wrapped my fingers around Ryan's stiff prick and stroked him. I masturbated my son," she said.

Now both women were breathing heavier in the phone as if they were masturbating themselves.

"You masturbated Ryan? You expect me to believe that you masturbated your son? You gave him a hand job? You expect me to believe that you wrapped your hand around Ryan's prick and stroked your son's cock? No frigging way. No frigging way. I don't believe you," said Liz pausing. "Tell me, then," she said pausing as if she was imagining him cumming and ejaculating his cum on his mother's hand, across her naked breasts, in her mouth, or all over her pretty face. "Did he cum?"

Susan laughed again.

"I do expect you to believe me and I did give Ryan a hand job, and no he didn't cum," said Susan with another laugh, but this time a sad laugh. "Actually, I did more than just masturbate him," she said with another dirty laugh. "As my way of sexually teasing him for him to agree to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day, along with exposing my naked pussy to him, I exposed my naked breasts to him. In the way that I continually flashed him my naked pussy, I flashed my son my naked breasts. I showed him my breasts, Liz. I took my tits out of my nightgown and encouraged him to cum on my tits."

As if she was about to have an orgasm, Elizabeth was breathing heavily in the phone again. Obviously with Susan giving her explicit, sexual details of her having sex with her son, as if giving her sexy pillow talk about all that she sexually did with Ryan, she was deliberately or inadvertently sexually arousing her sister. Obviously, with Elizabeth masturbating herself, she was getting close to having a sexual orgasm. No doubt, something that she'd love to do with her nephew, she was getting ready to cum from hearing about her sister having sex with her son. She was getting ready to cum while no doubt imagining herself stroking Ryan's stiff prick and having sex with her nephew.

"Then, while he felt my tits and fingered my nipples, you know how much I love having my nipples fingers, I was so sexually aroused that I blew him," said Susan. "I sucked his cock, Elizabeth. Really, I did. I blew my son."

Susan exhaled heavily in the phone as if she was remembering Ryan's big dick in her mouth. She sighed her sexual frustration in the phone while wishing she had waited until he had ejaculated his cum in her mouth. It was her fault for being too eager to ask for her son's help with her Nude Day demonstration. It was her fault for becoming too sexually aroused to think that her son would agree to demonstrate naked with her, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin.

If only she had waited to ask him to join their Nude Day demonstration, she would have loved to experience her son ejaculating his cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum. If only she had waited to ask him to join their Nude Day demonstration, she would have loved to experience her son making sweet, passionate love to her before fucking her and pounding her pussy hard and fast. If only she had waited to ask him to join their Nude Day demonstration, she would have loved to have demonstrated with her son naked. Now, she was just as sexually frustrated, even more sexually frustrated than she was before she tried to sexually and incestuously seduce her son.

"You blew Ryan? Fuck you, Susan. Fuck you," said Liz verbalizing her sexual frustration. "You expect me to believe that you blew your son? You sucked his cock? You really expect me to believe you? No frigging way," said Elizabeth. "You expect me to believe that you gave Ryan oral sex? Liar. You're such a liar. I don't believe you. I don't believe you blew your son. I don't believe you sucked his cock. I don't believe anything that you say, Susan," said Liz.

Susan laughed at her sister's obvious, sexual frustration. "Shocking the shit out of him, while continuing to stroke his prick, I took his prick in my mouth. I did. I swear on our mother's grave that I did. I sucked my son's cock, Elizabeth," said Susan. "I gave Ryan a frigging blowjob. I did. I really did. I blew my son. I sucked his big dick."

Obviously by the phone shaking and in the way that she was breathing in the receiver, Elizabeth was masturbating herself over the incestuous, sexual conversation that she was having with her sister about having sex with her son, Liz's nephew. Obviously, by the phone shaking, masturbating herself, Liz was rubbing her clit while fingering her nipples. Obviously, while masturbating herself, Liz was imagining sucking her nephew's big prick in the way that Ryan's mother, Susan, her big sister, had shockingly confessed that she had sucked her son's big dick.

"Fuck you. You're such a liar. You make it sound as if it really happened. You're just saying that you had sex with Ryan to get me going. I don't believe you, Susan. I don't believe you," said Elizabeth. "God, you're such a good liar and a wicked whore, Susan. If I thought I was a whore, you're worse, you're an incestuous whore," she said with a laugh.

Susan returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Call me what you want, Liz, as long as you call me a cocksucker, an incestuous cocksucker. I don't mind because it's the truth. I blew my son. I sucked Ryan's cock," said Susan with a loud laugh.

Elizabeth revealed her sexual excitement along with her sexual frustration by obviously continuing to masturbate herself.

"I don't believe that you sucked your son's cock. I don't believe you gave Ryan a blowjob. Even you aren't that much of a degenerate whore to have incestuous sex with your own son," said Elizabeth. "You'd never give Ryan a blowjob but I would," said Elizabeth laughing out loud. "I'd not only suck his cock but I'd allow him to cum in my mouth, too, and I'd swallow his cum. Then, I'd allow him to make love to me before fucking me. I'd allow him to make me is sexy, cum slut of a dirty, incestuous bitch," said Liz.

Susan returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"Believe it. It's all true. I really did suck his prick. Besides, it takes one incestuous whore to know another incestuous whore," said Susan.

Susan laughed at her sister.

"What do you mean by calling me an incestuous whore when you're the incestuous whore. You're the one who confessed that you had sex with your son," said Liz.

Liz returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"In the way that you did on his 21st birthday party, you'd expose your tits to my son again if you could. With you an exhibitionist, you'd allow him to see you naked, if you could. With you as big of a whore as I am, you'd give Ryan a hand job if you could. As you just admitted, you'd suck my son's cock if you could. As you just admitted, you'd allow him to cum in your mouth and you'd swallow his cum. I know you, little sister, as you just admitted yourself, you'd even make love to him before fucking him," said Susan.

Both women fell quiet until Elizabeth spoke again.

"So? Just as you had sex with your son, I'd have sex with my nephew," said Elizabeth laughing. "Tell me and be honest," said Liz to her sister. "Did you really masturbate him? Did you really blow, Ryan? Does he have a big prick? What was it like wrapping your fingers around his cock and stroking him? Were you more sexually excited because he was your son? What was it like blowing Ryan? Did he cum? Did he cum on your hand, all over your tits, or in your mouth?"

Susan suddenly felt sadly rejected that she was unable to get her son to cum anywhere, not even on her hand.

"Jesus, Liz, slow down," said Susan laughing. "You don't allow me to answer one question before you're asking another question. Yes, he has a big dick. I told you he did. And no, he didn't cum on my hand, all over my tits, or in my mouth. He didn't cum," she said.

Both women fell quiet again.

"He didn't cum? Seriously? With you stroking his prick and sucking his prick, I can't believe he didn't cum. Don't take this the wrong way, Susan, but if I ever had the chance to stroke Ryan's prick and suck Ryan's prick, he'd definitely cum. As I said before, I'd allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum. Forget about him wearing a condom, I'd even allow him to cum in my pussy," said Liz. "He's so frigging handsome. He's so frigging hot. I'd definitely have sex with my nephew. Tell me and be honest. Tell me the truth. Did you make love to him? Did you fuck your son, Susan? What is he like in bed?"

Susan sighed.

"Slow down, Liz. Slow down. Obviously, you're as much of an incestuous whore as I am," said Susan laughing. "I wish he had made love to me. I wish he had fucked me. We didn't even make out. He didn't even French kiss me," said Susan with sad dejection. "I wish I could have sex with him again. I want to have sex with him again."

Susan sighed again, this time even louder.

"I don't understand," said Liz. "It sounded like everything was going so well and as you had planned. What happened?"

Susan sighed her sexual frustration heavily in the phone.

"I made the mistake of removing his cock from my mouth when he was the most sexually excited to ask him to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day. I mean, that was why I was in his room. That was why I had sexually teased him and flashed him my naked pussy," she said with a loud sigh. "I figured with him ready to cum in my mouth that he'd agree to anything. I should have waited to ask him until after he ejaculated his cum in my mouth. I should have waited to ask him until after I swallowed his cum," said Susan. "I should have waited until after he made love to me and fucked me."

Do doubt, as if she was imagining blowing Ryan, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum, Elizabeth fell silent again while obviously continuing to masturbate herself. Then, as if reinvigorated from masturbating herself, she pressured her sister for more sexual details.

"And then what happened? Tell me and don't leave anything out," she said breathlessly. "I want to know everything," said Liz. "Tell me."

Susan sighed again.

"That was that. That's all of it. Over as quickly as it began, he got up out of bed and went in the bathroom. When he left me there feeling rejected, embarrassed, ashamed, guilty, and remorseful, I returned to my room," said Susan. "At that moment, I really did feel like an incestuous whore. At that moment, I was so horny and sexually frustrated that I would have raped my own son had he given me the chance."

Susan sighed her sexual frustration loudly in the phone.

"You should have waited until after he ejaculated his cum in your mouth. You should have waited until after you swallowed his cum. You should have waited until after he fucked you. Maybe, then, he would have felt guilty and obligated enough after you blew him to demonstrate naked with us," said Liz. "Maybe then, he would have done whatever you wanted him to do. Maybe then, he'd agree to have sex with me too," said Liz with a loud, sad sigh.

Susan returned her sister's loud, sad sigh with her own loud, sad sigh.

"Maybe you're right. I should have waited until he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and after he fucked me. Not good for my ego, I still can't believe he turned me down after I gave him sex and while I was still blowing him," said Susan with sadness. "He rejected me after I removed his cock from my mouth to ask him to demonstrate naked with us just as he was about to cum. I should have waited."

Susan sighed her sexual frustration heavily in the phone again.

"Wow," said Elizabeth. "I still can't believe you flashed him your naked pussy. I still can't believe you exposed your naked breasts to him. I still can't believe you saw his cock. I still can't believe you stroked his erect prick. I still can't believe you blew Ryan. I wish that was me having my wicked, sexual way with your son," said Elizabeth. "I wish it was me, Susan. I wish it was me."

Elizabeth sighed her sexual excitement in the phone again while Susan returned her sister's sigh with her own sexually frustrated sigh. As if they were two elderly men sitting on a park bench and reflecting on their lives while feeding the pigeons, when one sighed the other sighed and when one laughed the other laughed.

"Had he agreed to demonstrate naked with us, I swear, I would have fucked him right then and there after I sucked him. I was that horny, Liz. He made me so wet," said Susan. "I still can't believe my son made me horny, so very horny. I still can't believe my own son made me wet, so very wet. I still can't believe that I had sex with my own son. God, what's wrong with me? What kind of mother am I to have incestuous sex with her son?"

Susan and her sister fell quiet.

"A single mom, you're a horny mother. You're a sexually frustrated mother," said Liz with a dirty laugh. She paused as if she was having second thoughts of what she was about to say next. "Maybe there's something that I can do to help," said Elizabeth treading dangerous, uncharted ground. "Now that you broke the ice and broke his incestuous cherry by having sex with him, maybe if I gave him sex too, I could change his mind to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day."

With no pause or loud sigh to show Susan's sexual frustration and disappointment in not completely having sex with her son, Susan let out her outrage.

"Fuck you, Liz. Fuck you," said Susan with a dirty laugh. "You don't care about our naked, Nude Day demonstration as much as you care about having sex with Ryan. You just want to fuck and suck my son in the way that I still want to do now," said Susan with a laugh. "You're just as bad, horny, and sexually frustrated as I am. You're as much of an incestuous whore as I am. Who knows, maybe he'll sexually want you more than he does me?"

Susan laughed a sad laugh while Liz returned her sister's laugh with a sexually excited one.

"If I can help in whatever small way that I can for the cause, big sister, I'm willing to sacrifice my hands, my mouth, my pussy, and my naked body on our behalf," said Liz with a dirty laugh. "When Ryan comes over to clean my pool, I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Chapter 05:

That afternoon with Ryan scheduled to clean his aunt's pool, there waiting and ready to deliberately give her nephew an unexpected, free flashing show of her big, naked breasts, Elizabeth tanned out back topless. Naked from the waist down, she had her big, shapely breasts nakedly exposed. With her not embarrassed or ashamed, she was only wearing her bikini bottoms. Pretending that she forgot her nephew was visiting, she pretended that she had fallen asleep after having one too many martinis. Pretending that she was a little tipsy, she pretended that she was unaware that her nephew was there watching her while staring at her exposed, naked breasts.

After seeing his mother nearly naked, how many men wished they were Ryan? After his MILF of a mother gave him incestuous sex, not only stroking his cock but also sucking his cock, how many young men wished they could have sex with their mothers? Now, after seeing his MILF of an aunt's naked breasts, how many young men wished they could have seen their aunt's naked tits? In the way that his aunt was about to solicit her nephew for sex, and in the way that his mother had solicited her son for sex, how many young men wished they could have had sex with their aunts?

Before you continue reading this story, put yourself in Ryan's shoes. Imagine that you're Ryan. Imagine that Susan is your mother. Imagine your mother enters your bedroom and snaps on your bedroom light while wearing her sexiest, sheerest, shortest, and lowest cut nightgown. Are you there yet?

Now, imagine your mother pulling the sheet from your naked body while knowing that you're not only in bed naked but also that you're in bed with a huge erection. While sitting on your bed and with her angling her body with her leg beneath her and her knees parted, imagine your mother flashing you her naked cunt before stroking your erect cock. While inviting you to touch them, feel them, and finger her nipples, imagine your mother exposing her naked breasts to you before sucking you. Now, imagine yourself in the same incestuous, sexual situation with your mother's younger sister, your aunt.

* * * * *

'He's here,' she thought when she heard his car pull in the driveway.

She closed her eyes as soon as she heard her backyard gate open and close. Like mother, like aunt, she was already wet from the sexual anticipation of her nephew seeing her big, naked breasts. Like mother, like aunt, she was about to give her nephew incestuous sex in the way that Ryan's mother gave him incestuous sex.

'Show time, literally and figuratively' she thought while laughing to herself.

Determined to give her nephew a sexy show of her naked breasts, when she heard Ryan enter the backyard, that was her cue to give her nephew something to see of her that he'd never forget. As if she was sleeping and sexually fantasizing of flashing Ryan in her sleep, instead of just flashing him her tits, she moved her hand between her bikini clad legs. She slowly fingered her pussy as if she was masturbating herself through her bikini bottoms in her sleep. If his mother wasn't incestuously wicked enough for entering his bedroom while wearing her sexiest, sheerest, shortest, and lowest cut nightgown and turning on his light, his aunt was even more wicked in her sexual desire for him.