Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is it,' she thought. 'This is really it. For the better treatment and better pay for all women, for the sake of getting him to demonstrate with us, I'm going to have sex with my brother. If I must trample the rules of morality to make better conditions for women by having incestuous sex with my brother, I'm willing to do just that,' she thought. 'Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today. Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today,' she said silently.

With water in his eyes and in his ears, Ryan was too busy rinsing the soap from his naked body to see or to hear his sister enter his bathroom and open his shower door. When he opened his eyes, looking as if he was imagining his sister naked, Christine stood in the shower naked with her brother. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that his sister was in his shower naked. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his sister naked. Obviously, by the shocked look on his face, he couldn't believe that his sister was seeing him naked.

"Christine! Oh, my God! You're naked," he said staring at her naked big breasts and her blonde, naked pussy. With the gene pool strong in their family, Christine looked like a younger version of her mother, Susan, and her aunt, Elizabeth. "What are you doing in here?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"After Mom and Aunt Elizabeth were unable to persuade you to volunteer for our Nude Day demonstration by giving you sex, I thought that I'd try and convince you by giving you sex," she said. "I figured that if you couldn't go through with having sex with either of them that maybe you'd like to have sex with me."

As if she was beneath a waterfall in Hawaii, she stepped closer to her brother, moved to her knees, and took his erect prick in her hand to stroke him before taking his stiff cock in her mouth to suck him. Not wasting time with small talk, Christine was blowing her brother. Not taking no for an answer, determined to make him ejaculate his cum in her mouth and/or all over her face, hair, and naked breasts, Christine was sucking Ryan's cock.

"Oh, my God, Christine. Oh, my God. You can't do this. This is wrong. This is forbidden. This is incest," he said. "Yet, this feels too fucking good to be wrong," he said while humping his sister's mouth. "Don't stop, Christine. Please don't stop," he said putting a gentle hand behind his sister's pretty, blonde head. "Blow me, Christine. Suck my cock. I need to cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said.

He pulled her head closer while humping her mouth and fucking her face as if she was a whore he picked up in a barroom. In the way that his mother and his aunt had done, she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes while kissing his prick and licking his prick. He couldn't believe it. His sister, Christine, was sucking his prick. His big sister was blowing him.

"Shut up, Ryan and fondle my breasts. I like having my nipples fingered while sucking you," she said.

Like mother, like daughter, and like aunt, they obviously, all liked having their nipples fingered while sucking cock. Ryan obediently obeyed his sister by fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He pulled them, turned them, twisted them, pinched them, and squeezed her nipples to her sexual delight. Stroking him faster, she sucked him deeper. Then, as if there was an alarm bell going off in his head, he pulled away from his sister, grabbed his towel, and disappeared in his bedroom.

"I can't do this. I just can't. This is wrong," he said running away yet again.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.