Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So physically endowed and so blessed by their beauty, Christine had a wonderful ass, an even better ass than his mother's ass. No slouch in the looks department, his 44-year-old mother, Helen, a real MILF, had a beautiful body too but Christine's body was perfect, no doubt, due as much to her genetics as to her younger age. If his mother still looks this good at her age, he could only imagine what she must have looked like at Christine's age.

As incestuously horny for his mother as he is for his sister, perfectly timing his entrance just as she removed her nightgown, he recently saw his mother naked when he intentionally barged in her bedroom on the pretense of telling her something important. Still positioned over her face and unable to immediately free and/or cover herself, a sexy dream come true, her nightie was momentarily tangled in her long, blonde hair. Before his mother could realize that her son was standing in her bedroom and ogling her naked body, he stood there staring while enjoying the sexy show of his mother's tits and pussy. In the way he stood there motionless and, once she freed herself from her nightie, in the way she nonchalantly looked at him looking at her, he wondered if she purposely flashed him. Nah, his mother was a religious woman and a good Christian woman, she'd never lead him astray and down the wrong path, the pothole filled road that led to the Devil's playground of incest and debauchery, instead of the road to Heaven and to his salvation.

"Knock the next time Tommy," she said slow to cover her nakedness with her nightgown while looking at him leering at her. As if shocked into inaction, unable to leave her bedroom, he couldn't stop staring at his mother's naked body. "I'll just be a minute," she said giving her son the eye with a sexy smile while waiting for him to leave her room before continuing dressing.

Nonetheless, whether intentional or not, with his mother slow to cover herself, he still got a good look of her naked body long enough for him to masturbate every morning and every night over all that he saw of her. As if he captured her on film, he remembered every curve of his mother's beautiful body. Her big breasts, round areolas, and erect nipples, filled his eyes as if he was a druggie waiting for his fix while he masturbated over all that he saw of his naked mother.

"Listen. I gotta go," said Christine to Amanda. "I have to take a shower. I'll talk to you tomorrow about the Nude Day barbeque this Sunday. And you'll have to tell me more about your brother peeping on you and your father undressing you. I still can't believe you sucked your father," said Christine laughing.

She remained quiet while listening to her friend.

"Okay. I have to go. I don't know if I can but I'll try to go to the Nude Day party. Not wanting to lie to them, God forbid I'm caught lying to them, my Dad will lift up my skirt, pull down my panties, bend me over his knees, and spank my naked ass raw red again. Really? No kidding. Your father does that to you too? I thought I was the only one," she said with a mixture of sadness and sexual excitement.

She listened to her friend again while Tommy stroked himself to Amanda's brother peeping on her, being stripped naked, and her blowing her father. He stroked himself to Christine and Amanda's Dads lifting up their short skirts, pulling down their panties, and bending them over their knees to spank them. Something he wished he could have watched, where was he when his sister was getting a spanking?

"So embarrassing for him to spank me like that as if I'm still a little girl, especially when he spanks me in front of his friends, I need to think of something to tell my parents for them to allow me to go to the Nude Day barbeque. Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

To be continued...

12