Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
Christine catches her horny brother hiding in her closet.
6.4k words
4.48
64.9k
49
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell to pay or maybe not and just a blessing in disguise, Christine catches her horny brother hiding in her closet.

Still masturbating and not realizing that she was already off the phone, it all happened so fast. Knowing he'd be caught but not expecting her just to appear there without warning and before he could stuff his cock back in his pants, Christine caught Tommy by surprise. When she turned to walk to her closet door, walking to the far side of the room first, she momentarily stepped from out of his view. Not even giving him the chance to put his cock away and with his hand still wrapped around his stiff prick while stroking himself, Christine flung open her closet door to retrieve her bathrobe.

"Tommy! You little pervert," she said covering her breast with one hand and her pussy with the other. She cowered down as if she was a Japanese woman whose skirt and panties were just torn from her body in an alleyway.

As if he was a degenerate Bogeyman and she was his sexual celebrity, she stared at him in shocked surprise while he stared at her with lust.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he said not looking up at her eyes but talking to what he could see of her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy.

An insincere apology, Tommy wasn't sorry at all for peeping he had done on his sister. He didn't mean that he was sorry for hiding in her closet and catching her naked. He was sorry that she discovered him hiding in the closet. He was sorry that he was stupid enough to be caught by forgetting that she'd have to open her closet door to retrieve her bathrobe. Now standing proud while sexually excited, he was no longer sorry when Christine looked down at his erection. Staring at what she couldn't cover of her breasts with her hand and forearm and of her pussy with her other hand, he watched her stare at his cock in the way that he was staring at her naked body.

Shock and awe didn't describe the Iraqi War in the way that it described Christine catching her little brother hiding in her closet. As if he was imagining her reaction to seeing his engorged prick while he masturbated in his bedroom or in the bathroom, he couldn't believe his sister was looking at his nakedness in the way that he was staring at her nakedness. Never expecting this reaction from her, he was glad that he forgot to toss out her bathrobe. He was happy that she caught him in her closet. He only wished he had thought of hiding in her closet before.

She looked down at his erection sticking straight out from his jeans and before her little brother could react, she uncovered her pussy to wrap her hand around his cock. In the way she'd looked up at so very men when her hand was around their engorged pricks, she looked up at her little brother with a sexy stare. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his eyes when Christine wrapped her hand around his cock. Not only has he finally seen his sister naked but now she was about to give him a hand job or maybe even a blowjob.

"Is this what you want?"

She looked at him in the way that he imagined her looking at one of her endless line of boyfriends before giving them sex.

"Yes," he said staring at her hand wrapped around his prick.

He thought about the conversation that his sister just had with Amanda and wondered if this is what Amanda did to her brother when she caught him peeping on her in her closet. Obviously inspired and horny from her phone call with her best friend, he imagined Amanda giving her little brother a hand job, maybe even a blowjob, when she caught him in her closet.

"Does it feel good for me to hold your prick in my hand?" She smiled as if she was his sexy girlfriend instead of his bitchy sister.

"Yes," he said again not able to utter another word other than a three letter, single syllable one.

"I bet you'd love for me to stroke you," she said looking up at him while slowly stroking him.

"Oh God yes. I'd love for you to stroke me Christine," he said.

"I bet you'd love for me to masturbate you while you play with my tits and finger my nipples," she said moving her arm away from her breasts to show her brother her tits.

She looked at her brother with incestuous eyes while stroking him faster. As much of an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur, she looked down at herself as if to see what her brother could see of her.

"Oh my God, Christine. Yes, I'd love for you to masturbate me while I play with your big tits," said Tommy reaching out his horny hand to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her big breasts and finger her nipples.

Difficult enough to wrap his brain around seeing his sexy sister naked, he couldn't believe she was stroking his cock while he felt her breasts. If there was a God, he was in that room with him now in answer to his prayers. Only, this was a Godless house and only the Devil was welcome here.

"Would you like me to make you cum Tommy?"

Seemingly just as excited at the prospect of making her brother cum as he was at the prospect of cumming for his sister, she looked at him with an excited smile. A beautiful woman already, as if an inner glow lit up her face, she was so very much prettier when she smiled than when she scowled at him.

"Yes Christine," he said as if he was in a hypnotic trance.

"Would you like to cum all over my tits Tommy?"

Of course preferring to cum in her mouth, cumming on his sister's tits was his second selection but he'd never turn down one in deference for the other. A much better outcome, not expecting to cum at all, he figured she'd give him a beating before screaming out for her Daddy.

"I'd love to cum all over your big tits Christine," he said hoping that she'd changed her mind and give him a blowjob instead.

As if she was possessed by the Devil and maybe she was to tease her brother in the way she was doing, she gave him a sinful smile.

"I bet you'd love for me to fall to my knees and suck you," she said looking down at his erection while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips before looking up at him with a sexy smile.

As if he was her lover instead of her brother, she continued slowly stroking him while smiling at him. He never knew his sister could be this nice. With her beautiful face, sensational figure, and now her enticing personality, no wonder why she has so many boyfriends.

"Oh my God, Christine. Seriously? Are you kidding me? You'd really blow me? Yes, I'd love for you to suck me while I play with your tits and finger your nipples," said Tommy. "Suck my cock Christine. Suck me."

"Instead of cumming on my tits, would you prefer to cum in my mouth Tommy?" Not waiting for him to answer her question, she got down on her knees in front of her opened closet.

A sight that he's masturbated over a hundred times, his sister on her knees with her hand around his erection before taking his cock in her mouth, he couldn't believe this was really happening. Better than the hand job that he imagined Amanda gave her little brother, Christine was about to blow him.

"I'd love to cum in your pretty mouth Christine," he said tracing her lips with his finger while she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it in the way that he imagined her soon sucking his cock.

"Would you like for me to swallow your cum?"

She batted her eyelashes at him and swallowed as if she was practicing swallowing his cum. A woman who's already given men so very many blowjobs, he didn't think she needed to practice sucking cock or swallowing. Nonetheless, something he figured he'd have to beg her to do, for her to do at all, as if she was asking for his permission, he couldn't believe she was asking him if he wanted to cum in her mouth and asking him if he wanted her to swallow his cum. Wow!

"Yes," he said putting a gentle hand behind his sister's head and pushing her mouth forward to meet his erect prick.

With his cock mere was inches from her lips, wanting to be a gentleman about this instead of the animal that he is, he so wanted to grab a handful of her beautiful, blonde hair and impale her mouth with his cock. Instead of humping her mouth and fucking her face prematurely, enjoying the moment and savoring this sexy exchange instead, he couldn't wait for her to open her mouth and take him inside. He couldn't believe his sister was going to blow him. A real, slutty cocksucker if ever she was one, she's a real pig and a whore for her to blow her little brother but he was happy that she was.

If he knew having sex with his sister was so easy, he would have hidden himself in her closet a long time ago. Giving him a sexy look as if she wanted to play with her brother and masturbate him before blowing him, he returned her look with his horny stare at her big, beautiful, blue eyes while staring down at her perfectly symmetrical breasts. He'll be masturbating over this day forever. He couldn't wait for her to suck him while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples.

Then, in an instant, as if she was suddenly off of her personality disorder medication, she reverted back to her angry self. Instead of stroking him and instead of giving him the hand job and the blowjob that he so wanted and thought that she'd give him, she had an immediate change of plan. As if she had a black belt in Jiu Jitsu penis pulling, she jerked him by his cock. As if she was a professional wrestler on the wrestling team instead of a cheerleader on the cheerleading squad, pulling him hard as if trying to pull off his cock, she stood while yanking him from the closet by his erection.

"Were you peeping on me? Were you jerking off over me, you little pervert? You had better not gotten any cum on my clothes. How dare you disrespect me," she said continuing to state the obvious. "How dare you violate your own sister's privacy by peeping on me," she said squeezing his cock harder in her hand.

"Ow! Easy Christine. You're going to rupture me," he said trying to lessen the grip she had on his cock.

"Where are your morals? Have you no decency? I'm your sister and not some slut out in the street. You're such a pervert Tommy," she said staring at him with anger and contempt. Then she said those three words that he didn't need to hear at a time like this, especially at a time like this. "I'm telling Daddy."

With her back now to the closet and his back to her bed, relinquishing her modesty by uncovering her nakedness to give him an angry two armed shove, she pushed him back on her bed. In his desperate attempt to catch his balance and break his fall, he grabbed at his sister's arm and pulled her on top of him. With him rolling around on his sister's bed with her and taking the unexpected opportunity given him to grab every part of his sister's naked body, his horny hands were all over his sister's round, firm ass, big tits, and bald pussy. Deranged and depraved, he was determined to fill her pussy with his cock and fuck his own sister. Touching and feeling her everywhere instead of letting her go, when she resisted, he rolled on top of her and pinned her arms to her bed as if he was a wrestler winning a match.

Game over. He had her now. She was all his. This is what she gets for teasing him. Instead of having her blow him, being that he was already on top of her, he was going to fuck his slutty sister. As if he was about to slide his cock in a velvet glove, he could feel his cock pushing against her pussy. On the verge of penetrating her, he was right there ready to shove his hard, hairy cock in her warm, wet pussy. He was at the precipice of parting her clam before pounding her pussy. He couldn't wait to feel her warm wetness while kissing her before sucking her big nipples.

He wondered if she'd tell Amanda that her brother was hiding in the closet too. He wondered if she'd tell Amanda that she allowed him to fuck her. Never expecting that this would ever happen but thrilled that the opportunity presented itself, he couldn't wait to make love to his sister while kissing her. Maybe later, once he's fucked her, she'll blow him too. In the way that he imagined Amanda's father cumming in his daughter's mouth, in the way that his father wished he could cum in his daughter's mouth, he'd love to cum in his sister's mouth.

In his incensed and insane attempt at trying to penetrate his sister's pussy with his hard cock, he could feel his stiff prick pressing against his sister's swollen slit. Gradually he could feel her slit parting. He felt his sister's warm pussy juices on the head of his prick. No doubt a game that she needed to play, wanting to be taken before she submitted, even though she resisted, wiggled, kicked, and groaned, he could tell that she wanted him, at least, he hoped that she wanted him.

Able to free one of her hands from his grasp, with her released hand busy trying to swat away his cock from her cunt, going for broke and parting her lips with his tongue, he French kissed her. Knowing that once he kissed his big sister she'd be his, he couldn't wait to feel himself inside of her. Only, when he kissed her, she bit his lip, slapped his face, and kneed her little brother in the balls. Now free from his hold, she pushed at him to get him off of her.

"Ow! That really fucking hurt Christine," said Tommy holding his swollen, bleeding lip with one hand and his testicles with the other.

"Eww! Get off me Tommy, you pig," she said pushing him off of her and off of her bed. "What's wrong with you? I can't believe you French kissed me, your own sister. That's so gross," she said wiping her lips and spitting his saliva at him.

"I thought wanted me," he said with hurt and looking at her with rejection.

"Wanted you? Eww. You're so gross. I can't believe you saw me naked. I can't believe you groped my naked body. I can't believe you were jerking off over me. I can't believe you were trying to fuck your own sister," she said raising her voice.

"I'm sorry Christine. With you always teasing me, it's hard to read you. Then, in the way that you acted as if you wanted to masturbate me and blow me, you made me want to have sex with you," he said in his feeble attempt to justify his inappropriate actions.

"How dare you? What's wrong with you? I'm telling Mom and Dad that you tried having sex with me," she said pointing her finger of accusation at him as if he was a sinner and she was the righteous one when she was as much of a slutty sister as he was a perverted brother. "Get out of my room. Get out!"

Willing to run the risk of her physical assault by not leaving her rom, he stood his ground in front of her bed as if he was a dirty dog marking his territory with urine. Two peas in an incestuous pod and in a morally depraved, sinful house, he stared at her naked body while she stared at his exposed prick. Immorally poised and immodestly posed on her bed naked and not covering her nakedness with her hands or forearm, a chance of a lifetime to continue staring at his sexy sister naked, he wasn't about to leave. In the way they stared at one another, it was obvious that, playing the part of the slutty sister, she wanted to show him her naked body as much as he wanted to see her naked body. With her making no move to cover herself while continuing to stare at his cock, he wondered if she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Still teasing him by making no effort to cover her nakedness, maybe she's playing hard to get. Maybe her thing is being forced and taken. No doubt, even though he was her brother, he was just another big cock to her. Different in the way that he felt about her, the fact that she was his sister played as big of a role as her having a wicked hot body. Both siblings were products of an uptight, religious, albeit incestuously twisted family that masked how they felt about sex with religion. Tommy's family was a family where moral decency had no foundation and meaning and incestuous debauchery had no limitations and boundaries.

"Wait," he said holding up his hand as if it was a mini stop sign or if he was a pastor addressing his congregation. "Please don't tell Mom and Dad that I was hiding in your closet and tried to have sex with you."

Thinking quick, if nothing else, with her making no attempt to cover her nakedness, he bought more time to stare at her tits and pussy.

"Why shouldn't I tell them that their son is a pervert? Give me one good reason not to tell them that you tried to rape me, your own sister," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

"Because I have a proposition for you," he said making no attempt to put his erection away and/or to leave her room. With her still staring at his exposed prick, and with her tits, pussy, and ass running through his mind in the way of a runaway freight train, he continued staring at his naked sister while waiting for her to respond to his proposal.

"A proposition?" Immediately, ready to play their sexy game again, the expression on her face changed. "What kind of proposition can you give me with your cock sticking straight out of your pants?"

With one sibling just as bad as the other and with her making no attempt to cover her nakedness, in the way that he stared at her nudity, she stared at his exposed erection.

"Just listen to what I have to say," he said in the way of a car salesman trying to sell a used car.

"I'm not giving you, my own brother, sex. Eww. That's so disgusting. That's so gross," she said. "If it's not bad enough that you've already seen me naked, touched me, felt me, and tried to fuck me while kissing me, I can't believe you want to have sex with me. You'd have to kill me for me to have sex with you," she said with a sneer. "No doubt you'd be the type who's into necrophilia. You'd be the type who'd get off having sex with my dead, naked body."

Still positioned on her bed with her legs spread open enough for him to see some of the pink of her pussy, she was as wicked in her lust for him as he was for her. Laying there naked with one arm finally positioned across her breasts and her other hand covering her bald pussy, she stared at her brother as if he was an intruder and a rapist and, in essence, he was.

"If you suck my cock Christine," he said holding his erection in his hand as if tempting her while staring at her.

"Suck your cock?" She looked at him in the way she'd look at dog excrement on the bottom of her shoe.

Popular with the men on the football and soccer teams, Tommy knew his big sister loved giving head. Just as she had a reputation for falling to her knees to pray, she had a reputation for falling to her knees to suck cock. Thinking that it may be the perfect gift, she was a woman who could make use of a pair of kneepads for Christmas.

"If you give me a blowjob while allowing me to feel your tits and finger your nipples—"

"I'm not sucking your cock and I'll never allow you to feel my tits and finger my nipples," she said, even though she already allowed him to feel her tits and finger her nipples. "You're my little brother," she said mildly protesting.

"If you do suck my cock, I'll help you go to the Nude Day barbeque," he said with a victorious smile.

"Tommy," she said suddenly softening in her indignation, no doubt, while thinking about attending the Nude Day barbeque.

She paused as if she was thinking about taking him up on his offer. No doubt for the sexy sake of seeing Jason naked and for him to see her naked, Tommy figured she'd do anything, even suck him, to go to the Nude Day barbeque. No doubt, in the way she'd be staring at Jason's cock at the Nude Day barbeque, she stared down at her brother's erect prick before looking up at her brother.

"What's the big deal Sis? It's just a blowjob. You've sucked lots of guys before. Just close your eyes and forget that I'm your brother and imagine that I'm Jason. Just think of me as one more cock to suck. With you being the head cheerleader in college, no pun intended, I heard lots of stories about you and the football team," he said with a devious smile. "I even heard the rumor about you pulling a train in a drunken, frat party gangbang and you doing a circle jerk with five members of the soccer team after they won the championship."

12