Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I realized that this may be difficult for you to understand being that you've been possessed by the Devil for so long and have had sex with so very many young men but just as it's hard for you," he said looking down at his stiff prick. "It's hard for me too."

"I can see that," said Christine talking to her father's cock.

"This is not a sexual act Christine but a religious routine that we've used in our families for generations," said her father. "After you've swallowed my semen, my magic elixir, my personal penicillin, if you will, that will protect you from the Devil and that will fight the Devil that resides deep within you, you'll nearly be saved."

"Thank you, I think Daddy," said Christine looking not too happy with being saved by her father forcing her to blow him.

"After I've injected you again with my semen in your pussy, you'll nearly be one with the Lord. Now, of course, this process may not work the first time and I may have to repeat this process day and night for a month. Then, after your mother is done bathing your brother, I'll bathe you too and we will walk together in the light of Heaven. Amen."

"Daddy," she said taking her father's cock in her hand and fondling his erection with her fingertips while looking up at him. "I can't do this. I can't suck you. This is so wrong for me to blow my own father in the way that I blew my own brother. What if instead of a blowjob, I gave you a hand job? What if you ejaculated across my tits and I rubbed your cum in my body as if it was an ointment? Wouldn't that be good enough to protect me from the Devil?"

"Sorry, no. You must take me inside of you for me to save your soul," said Henry.

"But Daddy?" She looked up at her father with pleading eyes not to force her to suck him. Obviously, she didn't want her father to cum in her mouth. Yet, part of their sacred process of salvation, oral ejaculation was a necessary part of the process.

"You blew your brother, didn't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm embarrassed to say," she said hanging her head. "But he stopped to eat me before cumming in my mouth."

"Yet, you would have allowed your brother, a harbinger of the Devil, to cum in your mouth. Right?"

"Yes Daddy. I would have allowed Tommy to cum in my mouth."

"And being that you are adept at sucking cock, you would have swallowed his cum too. Am I right?"

"Yes, Daddy. I would have swallowed my brother's cum."

"What you had with your brother was sex. What you're about to experience with me if a miracle," he said looking up to the ceiling again with arms outstretched.

"More of a miracle for you than it is for me, I dare say," she said mumbling under her breath.

"Be brave Christine. Take heart. That's just the Devil talking Christine. Open your mother and take me inside. Suck Daddy, Christine. Suck Daddy, Christine," he said putting a heavy hand behind her blonde, pretty head. "Fill your mouth with all of me so that I can protect you from the demon, Satan."

"Daddy don't do this. Please, I beg you," she mildly protested and said halfheartedly when her father pushed her head forward into his prick.

Still playing the part of the virginal daughter to the end, even though both knew that she was a slut who'd suck anyone any time, even her brother and now especially her father. When she still didn't open her mouth to take her father's cock inside, he pulled her long, blonde hair hard. As soon as she opened her mouth to scream, he filled her mouth with his holy prick.

"Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus," he said humping his daughter's mouth and fucking her face.

No doubt, wanting the blowjob to end quickly, Christine stroked her father as fast as she could. It didn't take Henry very long to explode his goodness in his daughter's mouth. Nearly saved and with his salvation halfway complete, with Christine still reeling from sucking her father, allowing him to cum in her mouth, and swallowing him, Henry lifted his daughter from her knees and pushed her back on the bed. In the way that his son had, he moved between his daughter's spread legs. Fingering her while licking the Devil right out of her, he licked his daughter's sacred hole until she found religion when she screamed the name of the Lord God.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm coming with you to be saved Daddy. I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming."

With Christine still in the afterglow of her orgasm, she allowed her father to mount her and, for the first time, French kiss her as if they were lovers and, in effect, they were. He positioned his cock by her pussy and she guided his cock inside of her with her hand. Allowing her father hump her while she returned his humps in their effort to further drive out the beast from her body by injecting himself within her, he pounded her pussy until he exploded all that was good in his daughter's body for her to reject all that was bad. On the surface the religious process of exorcism made sense but we all know that the only Devils in the house that day was a father having sex with his daughter and a mother having sex with her son. In taking his holy name of the Lord in vain, God had nothing to do with this incestuous process.

"Oh Daddy. You've turned me into such an incestuous slut, I mean, a good girl."

"Sometimes even good girls are bad Christine before they are good, really good," he said. "Fuck me Christine. Fuck Daddy. As if I was the Lord God, your Heavenly Father, make love to your father in the way that you would if I was Jesus.

"Oh fuck me Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Pound my pussy. Fuck me hard. Harder. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Daddy. I'm coming with you to the promise land, as soon as I experience a second orgasm."

* * * * *

A family that has incestuous sex together prays together. Eradicated of the Devil and in harmony with the Lord, God, the Holy Ghost, and Jesus Christ, that Sunday with Tommy filled with his mother's spiritual goodness and Christine filled with her father's spiritual goodness, they all attended the Nude Day barbeque together as a family, albeit as a naked family. Joined as one in the eyes of God, they celebrated Nude Day not as voyeuristic men and exhibitionistic women celebrating Nude Day by gawking and lusting over one another's bodies but as a holy family of goodness and of God. Enjoying all the blessings of God and nature, they swam in the ocean naked, walked along the beach naked, and tanned on the sand naked. Naked, naked, naked, Mother Helen, father Henry, sister Christine, and brother Tommy were naked.

"Praise God," said Helen.

"Hallelujah," said Henry.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm naked with my family on Nude Day at the beach. I can't believe my father forced me to blow him before fucking me night and day for nearly a week," said Christine silenced by the sound of the crashing surf.

"I can't believe I had sex with my mother. I can't believe I'm at the beach with my naked mother and naked sister. If only my Dad wasn't here. I can't believe my mother believes all of this stuff about saving me from being possessed by the Devil by giving me hot sex night and day for nearly a week," said Tommy. "Now any time I'm horny, I just have to speak dirty to her while grabbing her ass and tits. Any time I want her to save me again, I just have to tell my mother that I'm possessed by the Devil. On the pretense of sucking the Devil from my soul, she falls to her knees, blows me, and then fucks me with her goodness. Wow! Thank you Jesus. Truthfully, I'm born again."

Only and obviously with every other sinner on the beach that day filled with and consumed by the evilness of the Devil, onto themselves and segregated away from this religious family, no one else bothered with them at the Nude Day barbeque. Christine eyed Jason from afar while he ignored her and Tommy. Only Amanda made eyes at Christine's father and brother when she came over to say hi.

"Hi," said Amanda to Christine while talking to Christine's brother's huge cock.

Obviously still filled with the Devil and needing another spiritual sucking and injection from his mother, Tommy leered at all the naked women that frolicked on the beach. Always wanting to but never having seen Amanda's naked body, he looked at her in the same way that he looked at his sister and mother. A most difficult case in his rejection of Satan, in the way that Helen had a Hell of her time with her father, her father-in-law, her brothers, and her brothers-in-law in ridding them of the Devil, no doubt, she'd have the same difficult time with her son. Over and again, night and day, she'd have to suck the Devil from his cock before injecting him with her goodness. Yet, up for the challenge of sucking out the Devil out of him while injecting him with her goodness, once sucked clean, she was ready to save her son as many times as it took.

Most people who are possessed by the Devil don't know they're possessed by the Devil. Not all demonic cases are like Regan MacNeil played by Linda Blair in the Exorcist. Not everyone is suspended in the air with their head spinning around on their neck before puking green slime. Most people, even those so possessed by the Devil, especially those so possessed by the Devil, no doubt thought that this family was incestuously twisted to celebrate Nude Day as a naked family together on a public beach. A father naked with his naked daughter and a mother naked with her naked son, how dare they! What's wrong with these people? Nonetheless, despite the stares, the whispers, the laughter, and the speculation that they were doing so much more than just enjoying the Nude Day naked, they enjoyed the beach alone until Helen's church group found out where they were when she was absent from church that Sunday.

"If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must come to the mountain," said Bertha a big, happy black woman. Totally naked, she had breasts hanging down to her belly button and a big, black ass that gave her enough padding that she didn't need a chair to get comfortable sitting on the warm, soft sand. With the whole congregation walking behind them, Bertha walked with her husband, Jerome, who had a cock even bigger than Tommy's cock.

With all of them believing that they were doing God's work in saving their blood relatives from the Devil by sucking, licking, and fucking, the singing of dozens of religious people that invaded the beach that day was miraculous. Bringing the service to them, being that their intentions were all holy and good, their congregation had no reservation in celebrating the Nude Day holiday by removing their clothes and being naked before God and one another. With the women still wearing their oversized floral hats and the men only wearing their neckties, whether short, tall, obese, thin, young, and old, every adult walked from their cars naked that day to rejoice in the salvation and being born again of Tommy and Christine.

Free of their clothes as well as their sexual inhibitions to walk over Cape Cod's sand dunes naked, her entire church congregation gave themselves to not only Nude Day but to God. Twisted by their perverse sexual lust for one another, the other heathens enjoyed the Nude Day barbeque for all the wrong reasons, sex, sexual contact, sexual promiscuity, and sexual perversion. What many may have mistaken as and deemed a sexual orgy, Helen's church group took it upon themselves to save the souls of the non-believers by sucking and licking out the Devil before injecting them and being injected by them with their spiritual goodness. A winning day for God's team, there were a lot of lost souls being saved that day.

"Hallelujah! Praise God. Love Jesus! Glory be to the Almighty!"

Jimmy Swaggart, Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, if only Tammy Faye were still alive, and Joel and Victoria Olsteen would be proud of this Nude Day spiritual mission.

The End

12