Mom-Son Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Beth murmured.

"That's it," Lorena said. "Surrender to it."

Lorena guided Beth for another ten minutes, with the same infinite patience Marcus had shown her when touching her. Beth felt she was in expert hands and incapable of resisting them. When at last they were done with the visualization, her skin was hot and flushed.

"Wow," she said. She opened her eyes, to see Lorena staring at her.

"Beth," Lorena said. "We have another meeting in two weeks. Everyone in the club will be there. I'd like you and Marcus to come, too, and to be initiated. I think you're ready. I know Marcus is."

Beth looked at Lorena for a long time. The backyard was silent save for a bird chirping somewhere.

"I have to think about this."

"Of course. But don't think too long. We don't want to rush you, or anyone, but we do have our rules. With our club, you are either in, or you're out. It's our way. We'd love to see you and Marcus at our meeting. But only if you're prepared to say 'yes' and go through with the initiation. There's no pressure, but those are the rules. Understand?"

"I understand."

They changed the subject and chatted for a while about work and movies they had seen recently, until Beth left.

She stewed in her thoughts while driving home, her heart and mind in turmoil, but by the time she pulled into the garage and got out of her car, she knew what she had to do.

Marcus was waiting for her in the kitchen. He looked at her, his gaze wide-eyed, steady, and wondering. Beth looked back.

"I'll do it," she said.

* * * *

Beth bought a dress especially for the occasion, through the Internet, along with matching heels. She appraised herself in the passenger seat of the car while Marcus drove the car to Lorena's house, two weeks after her lunch with Lorena.

The dress was yellow, gauzy, and short, and on her feet she had fastened strappy caramel sandals with extra-high pencil-thin heels. She wore nothing else but an electric yellow matching G-string underneath the dress. No bra. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it the way the other ladies had done it. She didn't want to be upstaged by Marilyn's performance a month earlier. Beth felt nervous, but she believed--she hoped--she looked right for the occasion.

She entered the front door of Lorena's house trying hard to fortify her confidence by repeating to herself, again and again, that she could do this, that all the other women in the house had done this, and that her son wanted her to do this, and that was all that mattered. With effort, she tried not to think about the audience of young men that would bear witness to her "initiation." It was between herself and her son Marcus. That was all that mattered. She tried as strenuously as possible to convince herself of that.

Beth passed the threshold of Lorena's door and the decorous foyer, and she felt the fears and inhibitions and resistance fall away. She surrendered, and surrender was a comfort. There was no turning around and walking back out that door. Her decision had been made.

She smiled, bravely, at the women that greeted her, and they smiled back, welcoming her.

"Congratulations, Beth," Rose said.

"You won't regret it," Lorena said.

The crepe paper-wrapped basket waited for her on the kitchen island, and after introductions and a quick speech by Lorena, Beth opened it and, blushing deeply, held up the gifts like those Marilyn had displayed to the group a month before. Beth wondered how and when she would use them, or how, maybe, Marcus would use them on her.

Things were said and toasts were made with upraised glasses of champagne, but to Beth it was all a blur. She knew what was to come, and she could not focus on anything else.

At last, Lorena said, "It's time," and Marcus took her hand, and Beth's body tingled with anticipation under the barely-there gossamer of her yellow dress, as she was led by Marcus to a bedroom in another part of the house, with Marcus's young friends following them.

When she reached the bedroom, and stared at the bed, Beth didn't know what to do.

Fortunately for Beth, Marcus did.

"Over here, Mom," he said, guiding her with his hand gently at her back.

All sense of volition departed. Circumstances, her son's plans, and their mutual desire propelled her forward, seemingly with no thought or effort.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, Mom," Marcus said.

Beth had no power to disagree. Or did she? Perhaps she was just fooling herself, that she was as fully complicit in this conspiracy to usher her into this incestuous union as her son was. But it didn't feel like it. To Beth, her will had dissolved into Marcus's own. It felt like she had no choice.

Marcus knelt at Beth's feet and took one foot in hand, fumbling his way through the straps of one sandal to take it off. She smiled. She was sure he had never done anything like this before -the mechanics of a woman's shoe were still something mysterious, and in the pressure of the moment, daunting. But at last, it came off, and he set it gently to the side, and he lifted her foot to his lips, kissing it softly like a lover.

Beth melted then. Her chest heaved. She looked up from the bed to the faces of the men standing around her. Some of them looked at Marcus kissing her feet; others looked into Beth's face, as though trying to divine the psychic and emotional journey unfolding within her and lying behind the curtain of her eyes. Others stared at her breasts.

Beth wondered in that moment how these young men looked at her. Did they also desire her, as Marcus did? Did they look at her as a desirable woman, or just as a friend's mom? Beth wondered how she stacked up next to the other moms. They were a sexy bunch. A little competition rose in her breast. She wanted them to see her son as being as lucky to have his mom as they were to have theirs. It was a silly thing to want, she supposed, but she wanted it anyway. And she was sure Marcus wanted it too. He wanted his mom to be as hot as the other moms.

"That feels so good, Marcus," Beth said, to encourage him. He sat up and smiled at that. Beth extended her foot and pointed her toes, exposing more of her legs under her yellow dress. Marcus responded by massaging the foot for another minute before taking off the next shoe, this time more deftly than before.

When he was done with Beth's feet his hands move up her calves to her knees, and then to her thighs, which he kneaded lovingly. He drew closer and parted her knees so he could be between them. Beth could scarcely breathe; she was so nervous and excited.

Beth felt like Marcus was following a script he'd been given, because he seemed awkward and he at times paused, as though to recollect what he was supposed to do next. But she found it endearing, and arousing, too, to see him so nervous but determined to please her before his friends. She let out a soft sigh and leaned back on her hands, and she pushed her chest out for the benefit of Marcus and his friends. He pushed the dress up higher and higher over Beth's thighs, until she knew her panties were exposed to the other men in the room. Her panties! A mom wasn't supposed to show her panties to her son or his friends, but here she was, doing exactly that. They weren't quite see-through, but they were close, and she supposed that the young men all around her could see the shadow of her pussy through the gauzy fabric. She wanted them to see. For Marcus's sake, she wanted to be a hot mom. She wanted to be as hot as the other moms. She was driven by the spirit of competition. It was crazy, to feel this way, but the feeling was undeniable. She wanted all the young men standing around and watching her to envy her son.

She spread her legs wider, so they could see better. The small patch of yellow fabric stretched over her pussy. The sensation between her legs was electric.

Marcus sat on the bed next to her, and he took her face in his hands. Beth stared into his eyes--the eyes of her son, the son that she had nursed and raised to manhood. An infinity of meaning passed between them as they gazed at each other.

Marcus kissed Beth, softly at first, and then more strongly. Their lips mashed together. Beth's skin flushed. It was embarrassing to be kissed by her son in front of others, but she had already crossed that barrier and there was nothing to do but to embrace her new status as Marcus's lover. She kissed him back, her hand against the short hairs at the back of his neck. His tongue entered her mouth, exploring her.

Beth put on a show for Marcus's friends, writhing and sighing while he kissed her. She wanted to be hot for her son and for his friends. She wanted them to talk about her. If she was going to do this, she wanted to be the hottest mom in the group. She didn't know if she could pull it off, but she was going to try.

After a few minutes, Marcus pulled away. Beth wondered what was to come next.

"Mom," Marcus said.

He shifted on the bed, until he sat behind her, his legs to either side of her, his hands lightly on her hips. He reached down and pulled the hem of her yellow dress up until the thin gauze of her panties was fully on display to everyone around. Beth looked up, and the eyes of every man in the room were fixed on the little yellow patch stretched over her pussy.

She felt Marcus's lips on her neck, and she felt his fingers crawl over her body until they nestled between her legs. The fingers grabbed an edge of the panties and pulled them aside.

Beth's pussy lay exposed to everyone in the room. The air tickled her labia.

Beth surrendered her body totally to Marcus's control. It was his, to do with whatever he wanted to do.

His hands left her panties and grabbed the edge of her yellow dress, and he pulled up. Beth raised her arms. Marcus swept the little dress over her arms and off her, and he tossed it to the floor at the side of the bed.

Beth sat topless now, wearing nothing before Marcus and his friends but her little banana-colored thong. And that didn't stay on long. Marcus's hands went to the side strings and pulled them down her legs, until the thong pooled at her feet. Then Marcus grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart. Beth's legs splayed wide, and her pussy lips opened to present her depths to the men standing around her. She felt Marcus's fingers touch her lips. Her pussy opened like a flower.

Beth blushed. She felt bashful, but not too bashful to close her legs. She wanted them to see her.

Marcus's middle finger teased her folds and pushed inside her. Beth was slippery wet, and her pussy offered no opposition to his entrance. Marcus finger-fucked her, in front of his friends, and the sounds of her wet pussy being fucked filled the room.

Beth reached down with a hand and opened herself more, to make it easier for Marcus to enter her and for all the men around her to see her.

What did they think of her? A new initiate to the club, so eagerly and brazenly displaying herself to men she barely knew. What did Marcus think of her? He probably wasn't thinking about much other than the sensation of his finger inside her. Beth's own thoughts were a giddy stew as she surrendered to the plunder of her pussy by Marcus's finger.

"Marcus, it feels good. Keep doing that."

"I will, Mom. You feel amazing. You're so wet."

Marcus was right. She was sopping, and she felt a tickle of moisture below her pussy. She craned her head to look down and a thin milky stream flowed out of her. The other men crowded around her to get a better look. The video camera hovered only two feet away, zooming in. It was going to be quite a video.

Beth felt butterfly kisses on her neck as Marcus noisily finger-fucked her. She doubted she had ever been so wet or ever made so much noise during sex. Everyone else in the room was still and quiet, watching her, heightening the sound of her pussy's wet, slurpy sounds.

"I can't take it anymore, Mom," Marcus said.

He took her by the shoulders and lay her back on the bed, spreading her open with his hands. Then he crawled over her, and his mouth descended on her, tongue lapping at her pussy.

"Oh, Marcus," she sighed.

He had learned well, evidently, because his tongue and lips moved over her with expert skill. His tongue pushed her lips back, to open her more, but he did not push hard at first. He lightly kissed and teased the outer lips of her pussy for a minute or two, then puckered his lips and kissed around her clit. Beth was surprised to feel Marcus's tongue move down, past her pussy, over her taint, tickling her asshole.

Marcus's crotch was over her face while he went down on her. He was still fully dressed, and Beth decided to do something about that. She unzipped him and snuck her hand through the fly of his pants to fish out his cock. It wasn't easy, because it was rock hard and stuck inside, but with some effort, and Marcus's wiggling of his hips to help her out, she removed it and cradled it in her hand.

Marcus's cock. Her son's cock. In her hand, the thick pink helmet directly over her face. How weird and wondrous. And so long, thick, and hard! Bigger than she would have guessed.

Her hand encircled his shaft at the base, and she squeezed. She kissed the tip gently, the way she might kiss her son's cheek. She pulled away again to gaze at it. Her body shuddered nervously.

"I'm really going to do this," she thought.

It was difficult to concentrate fully on her son's cock, because of the distraction of Marcus's tongue probing her pussy with his eager tongue.

He lifted off her long enough to say, "I love how you taste, Mom. How wet you are." Then he continued.

His compliment sealed her determination. She couldn't let her son go unrewarded. She opened with and with her hand guided his big organ into her mouth.

It wasn't easy to do, because of its girth, but Marcus's father had had a big cock, too, and since he liked blow jobs, she'd had ample experience learning how to take it and pleasure him. She squeezed the base with her hand and slurped and sucked on the head. She took it out and ran her tongue up and down its length, and then put it back in her mouth, this time taking it all the way in until the tip hit her throat and she gagged. Drool ran out her mouth.

"Fuck yes, Mom," Marcus said.

Approving sighs and grunts rose from the young men gathered all around her.

Beth started sucking Marcus in earnest, her mouth rising and falling on his shaft, her tongue swirling over it. She was giddy. All the while her pussy lay inflamed at the touch of Marcus's lips and tongue.

After only a minute or two she felt Marcus's body shake, and he abruptly pulled away, his cock leaving her mouth. Beth felt a twinge of disappointment. She wanted to taste his cum.

"I love it, Mom," Marcus said. "But you're about to make me come, and I don't want to come in your mouth."

Marcus's strong hands moved over her and guided her as he moved off her body and flipped her over. Oh! He wanted her THAT way.

When her knees were on the bed, Marcus lifted her torso until she was on all fours, like an animal, facing the boys in the room.

Slap! Marcus's hand hit a cheek of her ass hard, and Beth cried in both pain and delight. She was surprised that he would do that, but she was delighted at his assertiveness. She lifted on her hands and knew that her breasts dangled beneath her torso in full view of all the men around her. She heard the rustle of clothes and turned around, and Marcus undressed quickly. Soon, he was as naked as Beth was, and she looked with approval and desire at the defined musculature of his body. His cock, hard and erect, stood out straight from his body, bobbing and swaying. Beth removed one hand from the bed and put it between her legs to guide him. His cockhead touched her palm, and she grabbed the shaft and pulled it toward her open entrance. When the head poked between her lips, she felt her wetness and she knew that Marcus's cock would have no trouble entering her despite his girth.

He was thick, no doubt about it. When his head pushed forward, past her folds, she felt it stretch her. Beth moaned. Most of the men around walked around to the sides of the bed so they could watch Marcus's cock enter Beth's pussy. Beth let out a puff of air and spread her knees more widely to open her entrance fully and ease Marcus's passage. Marcus's cock pressed forward a little, and then withdrew partway, and he continued in that manner, two steps forward and one step back, leaving Beth gasping with pleasure with each push. Finally, he was in her, all the way. Beth could not remember the last time she had felt such pleasure down there.

Marcus paused, holding his cock inside her for perhaps thirty seconds, kneading and caressing her upturned ass. Beth closed her eyes, savoring all the sensations--the fullness inside her, the hands on her ass, the quiet of the room, the eyes of the men on her body.

And then Marcus began really fucking her--withdrawing, and then plunging back in, slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace. Soon Beth's entire body rocked at the onslaught of her son's cock, and her hair tossed and twirled messily all around her shoulders and her breasts swayed wildly.

"Oh yes," she said, breathlessly.

Marcus said little. He seemed intent on his work, plunging in and out of her. Beth marveled at the intensity of his love-making--not just the speed and force, but the careful way he moved his organ in and out of her, hitting her insides in different ways and angles. He was a more attentive and careful lover than she would have imagined, and Beth wondered if he'd received more training than Lorena told her about. Beth reached one hand back between her legs. She wanted to feel the shaft as it moved in and out. She encircled it with a thumb and forefinger and savored the rapid movement of Marcus's penis, now slick with her juices.

Her son's thick cock stretched and filled her. Beth's husband had been a good lover, but she could not recall him filling her the same way Marcus did. Beth sighed and squealed as her body rocked against her son's. It wasn't just the physical sensation that thrilled her. It was the knowledge that it was her son - her son Marcus--that filled her. She had surrendered to her son, whom she had borne. She had never felt anything like it in her life.

As she surrendered herself fully to her son's need, Beth thought ahead to the days to come. After years of sexual drought, Beth knew she faced a flood. Now that she had given herself to Marcus, she knew they would be doing this constantly. Maybe every day. Maybe more than once per day. She had taken a strange step, one that would have been unthinkable just days earlier. But there was no turning back.

Beth's reverie was broken by Marcus's quickening thrusts. He sped up the pace, until Beth's body rocked like a crazy thing, out of control and shaking. She would have fallen over had not Marcus's strong hands held so tightly on her hips. She pushed back every time he pushed in.

She lost track of how long they made love. It was blissful, and she could have continued for hours. But she knew there was no way her 21-year-old son was going to last much longer.

Sure enough, he moaned, and his hands tightened on her hips.

"I'm almost there, Mom," Marcus said. "I can't hold it much more."

"Don't wait," she said, barely able to get the words out. "I'm coming, too."

Beth felt the impending orgasm rise in her, and she wanted to come with her son. His movements quickened still more, and she knew he was just moments away. She released at last, letting herself go, and the orgasm engulfed her. She couldn't hold herself up anymore. Her arms gave way and her chest crashed to the bed while she moaned and cried. Marcus gave one last great thrust into her, and he cried out, too, and she knew he had come. Her son had come in her, filling her with his seed.