Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiiiit," he groaned, as I took the majority of his cock in my mouth and began bobbing back and forth.

Silence, other than my slobbering sounds, existed for a minute or two as I worshipped Joey's cock and Joey relished the reality of the moment.

Finally, he spoke, "Mom, I have fantasized about this moment for years."

I took his big hard cock out of my mouth and looking up sexily asked, "Is it how you imagined?" I slid my tongue down his shaft and took a ball in my mouth.

"What triggered your submission?" He asked, clearly curious to how I went from wholesome mother to eager cocksucker.

"I saw you banging that bitch Jane in the pool and I couldn't believe how turned on it got me. I also dreamt that night I was your slut," I admitted, switching to his other ball.

"That was all it took?" He asked, seemingly surprised by the trigger.

I slid my tongue back up his shaft and looking up at him I explained, "It brought back memories of my youth when I was very submissive to my boyfriends," I explained, pausing for dramatic effect by swirling my tongue around his mushroom top, before adding, "or girlfriends."

"You are bi?" He asked, clearly surprised by my declaration. Obviously, Breanna had not told him about our new relationship.

"Very much so," I smiled. "College was a pretty wild time."

"Apparently," he chuckled, as I took his mushroom top between my lips and sucked back. "So seeing me with Jane made you want to submit to me?"

"Well it was the trigger. I then searched your computer and found that Literotica site and all those stories. I read a few and then learned of your growing MILF harem from Breanna," I revealed.

"You did?" He asked, again surprised.

"She admitted her submission to you seconds before she made me her sub," I revealed, before deep-throating his great cock.

"Oh God," he grunted, although I wasn't sure if it was from my revelation or his cock deep in my mouth.

After a few quick bobs, I pulled out and retold everything that had transpired since I first saw him with Jane, including just fucking Breanna in my bed and that I knew he was watching when I fucked myself.

"Wow," he said, clearly amazed by all I just told him. "Slut Breanna ordered you to seduce me."

"Yes, but I think I would have anyway, although probably not as aggressively or quickly. I would probably be up in my room right now fantasizing doing this," I answered, as I again took his pulsing member between my lips.

Silence again lingered as I bobbed back and forth all my secrets out in the open. After a couple of minutes of steady cocksucking, he grunted, "Here comes your first full load, Mommy-slut, swallow all my cum."

I bobbed faster hungry to obey his command and taste a full load if his yummy seed.

"Aaaaaaaah, yes Mommy," he groaned, his hands squeezing my shoulders as he shot a full load of his cum in my mouth.

I continued bobbing wanting to retrieve every last drop of my son's cum from his pulsating cock.

Finally, he said, "That was amazing, Mom."

Taking his cock out if my mouth, I concurred, "Agreed."

"So Breanna really didn't let you come?" Joey asked, still looking down at me.

"No," I replied.

"And you obeyed?" He questioned.

"Of course, I always obey," I answered.

"Always?" He asked, for clarification.

"Always," I repeated.

"I will test that," he said, his tone implying he would.

"I am yours, son, if that is what you want," I said back, a part of me scared he wouldn't want me.

He pulled me up, looked into my eyes and said, "Mom, I love you and I have never wanted anything more in my life."

"Even more than the Mac book you pleaded for, for two years?" I joked.

He laughed, and replied sarcastically, "Don't press your luck."

"Yes, Master," I replied, throwing out the word I had hungered to say to him since I first saw his dominance of Jane that had awakened my submissive slumber.

"Master, I like that Mom," he said, leaning in and kissing me gently. It wasn't a son-mother kiss, nor was it a Master-submissive kiss either, it was something totally different: tender, sweet, passionate, it was like falling in love.

Our tongues explored each other's mouth at first with a tentative sweetness, but the longer our lips were locked the more aggressive and intense the kiss became. It was raw, it was hunger, it was unbridled and it had my cunt burning again.

Finally breaking the kiss, he looked into my eyes and asked, with compassion and not the dominance he had used with Breanna, "You sure you want this, Mom?"

"Without a doubt, son," I replied. "I have longed for years for your father to take the plethora of hints I gave him, but he was too much a gentleman to catch on to my need to be used. Sadly, I was too much a lady to just come out and say what I needed."

"Which is?" Joey asked.

"To be used as the submissive I am. My job has me always on, always the listener, always the one giving advice, but once I get home I want to let go and just be told what to do," I admitted.

"In all ways," he asked, clearly unsure of exactly what I was saying.

"I want to be a fifties woman in regards to the role, but a submissive porn star who can't say no as well," I revealed. "Is that too much?"

"God, no," Joey replied. "We both want the same thing."

"We do?" I asked.

"I too want a fifties mother as well as a dirty cum deposit mother for my personal sexual satisfaction," he said, finally shifting the moment from oddly romantic to powerful Domme.

I purred playfully like a playboy bunny, "Does my sonny, wonny, to fucky-wucky his yummy-mommy?"

"I want to do a lot more than that Mom," he smirked.

"Do away," I replied.

"Get undressed for me Mommy-pet," Joey ordered.

My hands didn't tremble anymore; I wanted this, I needed this. I unbuttoned my blouse, tossed it aside, allowing my firm breasts to be seen by my son. I asked, "Does Master like Mommy's tits?"

"Very much so," he said, reaching forward and cupping both my breasts with his strong hands.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, his touch sending electric jolts of lust through me.

He leaned forward and took my right nipple, hard as a diamond, in his mouth.

Again I moaned, "Yes, Joey, suck on Mommy's nipples."

He sucked, nibbled and bit on my nipple before moving to my left and replicated the attention.

A moment later, Joey ordered, "Take off the skirt Mommy-pet."

I didn't hesitate as I unzipped the skirt and allowed it to fall to the ground.

"Panties?" He questioned, "Apparently, Breanna didn't explain the rules well."

I stammered, "I didn't have any on until Mistress Breanna put a large but plug in my ass."

"Let's see," he ordered.

I turned around and bent over showcasing my pantyhose and panty covered ass.

His hands went to my hips and slowly pulled down my panties revealing the large butt plug and my very wet vagina. He squeezed my ass and suddenly pulled out the large butt plug.

"Can you grab your ankles, Mother?" He asked.

Still very flexible, I could, and without a word did so.

Without another word being said, I felt his hands on my hips and then quickly his cock filled my ass.

"Ohhhhh God," I screamed as I almost fell over, bent as I was, but Joey held me in place. A mixture of pleasure and pain cascading through me.

"Fuck your ass is tight mom," he grunted.

"Fuck your cock is big," I whimpered back, the sharp pain fading as he remained lodged deep in my ass.

"Ready to get ass fucked, Mommy-whore?" Joey asked.

"Pound Mommy's ass, son," I replied, "it hasn't been fucked for twenty years."

"Dad never fucked your tight back door?" Joey asked, as he began slowly moving his cock in and out of my long neglected ass.

"No, it was too dirty for him. He was a perfect gentleman," I answered.

"Do you want a perfect gentleman or a powerful Domme?" Joey asked, his cock beginning to move in and out of my ass faster.

"A big cocked Master you uses me as he wishes," I answered.

"Fuck Mommy, I can't believe I didn't go after you first," he grunted.

"Better late than never," I whimpered, as he began to slam into me, my balance precarious at best.

"I plan to make up for lost time," he promised, his hands firmly holding me up even as he moved me like a yoyo.

"Gooooood," I moaned, before adding, "I can't hold this position much longer Master."

He pulled out, lifted me up in one quick swoop, put me over his shoulder and carried me caveman style up the stairs and to my bedroom. Once at my bed, he tossed me onto the bed, grabbed my feet, bending my knees so my stocking-clad feet were on his chest and slammed his cock into my fiery cunt.

"Oh yes, Joey, fuck Mommy's cuuuuuunt," I screamed, my long-neglected cunt finally getting the attention it craved.

Raw, carnal, forbidden lust shivered through me as he slammed his cock inside me. In seconds, my orgasm was already on the rise as Joey thrust in and out of me. "Yes Master, fuck Mommy, pound Mommy's cunt harder."

"Does Mommy want to come?" he asked, as he stopped deep inside me.

"No, yes," I whimpered, "Yes, I want to come; no, please don't stop fucking Mommy."

"Beg me slut," Joey ordered, his cock still deep in me, as he moved his fingers to my clit.

"Oh please, Master," I whimpered, my orgasm so close, yet so far away. "Can Mommy come from your big hard cock?"

"That's all you have?" he asked, rubbing my clit, bringing me even closer to bubbling over.

"Oh Joooooey," I moaned, my mind muddled by my need to come. "Please fuck your slut Mother, make her your cum-deposit, use Mommy's holes whenever and wherever you want, just let Mommmmmmmy come."

He sucked on my toes through my sheer nylon, his cock never moving, before he grabbed my legs, pushed them on either side of my head, and said, "You may come after fifty strokes, is that clear, my cum-bucket-Mommy?"

"Yeeees," I whimpered, as his cock, in this position, hit depths I didn't know existed. My ankles were at my ears and his whole body was pressed against me.

"I am going to go back and forth between your cunt and ass, Mommy-slave," he announced, as his cock pulled out of my cunt and filled my ass.

"Fuuuuuck," I screamed, the angle making his cock go deeper than I could imagine.

The next few minutes were sexual euphoria as my body was riddled with pleasure from the unorthodox and yet completely mind-numbing fucking. He went back and forth between my pussy and ass, stroke after stroke, creating a slow but rising pleasure that had my whole body trembling. I tried to count, but couldn't concentrate properly as my son fucked my cunt and ass hard and deep.

"Like this Mommy," he asked.

"Looooove it, Master," I screamed.

"Where do you want my cum, Mommy-slut?" he asked, as he continued to pull out of one hole and into another.

"Wherever you want, Joeeeeey," I moaned.

"Is my slut's cunt protected?" he asked.

"Nooooooo," I moaned, never even considering the thought of getting pregnant until then.

"Your wet, slut cunt it is," he announced, as he filled my ass once more.

"Okkkkkkay," I whimpered, not caring about anything but the impending orgasm that was near apocalyptic measures.

"Only ten more strokes, Mom," he said, his cock now filling my cunt.

"I can't last much longer, Joey," I weakly admitted.

"Come before fifty and you will be punished," he threatened as he filled my ass again.

"I'm tryyyyyying," I whined, the orgasm so close I could anticipate it in every pore of my very being.

"I'll make you go through the drive-through at McDonalds with your face coated in cum," he threatened.

The thought only turned me on more even as it horrified me and was the final straw that broke the camel's back as I screamed, "Soooooooooorry Maaaaster." My body tingled from my head to my toes as the most electrifying orgasm of my life surged through me.

"You dumb slut," Joey cursed, even though he was smiling, as he slammed into my ass.

My body continued to shake and quiver as my son continued to pound my cunt and ass, my ankles still at my ears.

Finally, a minute or two later, my orgasm still not having completed its journey through me, Joey began fucking just my cunt. He asked, "Does my bad Mommy want her cunt filled with her son's cum?"

I screamed, the idea so hot, dirty and wrong, which made it feel so fucking right, Yeeees. Joey, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum."

"Tell me what you are," he demanded, even as his breathing increased, his orgasm obviously imminent.

I told him exactly what he wanted to hear. "I am your Mommy-slut, your slave, your cum-bucket, your blow job queen, Breanna's lesbian whore, your fuck-toy, your Mommy, your whore, your pet."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," he grunted, and I felt his cum coat my cunt walls.

"That's it baby, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum," I purred, as he continued to pump in and out of my cunt but slower.

After a few more strokes, he pulled out, and rolled beside me. I could feel his cum leaking out of me as I finally was allowed to move my legs into a normal position. I rolled to my side and said, "I have never been fucked so thoroughly."

He smiled, "I could tell, you couldn't even obey my simple instructions."

"Sorry, it was just too much," I said.

"I will have to punish you," he said.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, the thoughts of going through a drive-thru with my son's cum on my face deliciously naughty. "Could we at least make it on the other end of town?"

"I suppose," he shrugged. "Also, you may not come now for three days."

"Three days!" I gasped.

"Should I make it a week?" he threatened.

"No. No, three days is fine," I said, devastated. Now that the dam had been broke, three days seemed like an eternity.

"By the way, I loved the crotchless pantyhose," he said, caressing my legs.

"What about the body stocking?" I asked, playfully.

"That was hot too," he said.

"It's all for you, everything is for you, Joey," I said, kissing his lips.

"I do love you Mom," he said back, returning the soft kiss.

A couple of minutes later, breaking the kiss, he asked, "Is Aunt Carissa coming to my graduation?"

Not even thinking of any scrupulous intent, I replied, "Of course."

"Excellent," he said, his tone suddenly making it very clear of his intention. Suddenly an image of my sister, eight years younger than me, with two younger girls and recently divorced popped into my head.

"You don't plan to add my sister to your harem of MILF sluts?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Well she is a MILF?" he said.

"That she is," I laughed.

"And I want you to bring her to me," he added, surprising me once again.

I stammered "Y-y-you want me to seduce my sister?"

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

"I-I-I have never been the seductress," I said.

"Well you can practice on one of my MILF sluts first," he said. "Confront them about knowing I am fucking them."

Jane popped into my head. "I would love to put Jane in her place."

"Good, it's a plan," he said.

"What is?" I asked, unclear of what I had just agreed to.

"You will make Jane your bitch and then you will seduce your sister," Joey said.

"Oh," I replied, my head spinning with both trepidation and possibility.

"But first, get dressed we are going to McDonalds," he said, standing up.

"Now?" I asked.

"I think I got one more load in me," he said, his cock shockingly still rock hard.

"What do you feed that thing?" I joked, standing up, realising in only a couple of days my whole world had been turned upside down. I was no longer a lonely single mother, I was now a submissive lesbian to my best friend and a submissive mommy-slut to my son and I wouldn't change a thing.

THE END

1...345678