Mom Sucks Black Coach At Park

Story Info
Mom gets off while son plays ball.
1.1k words
4.31
336k
131

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an actual event that has not been reoccurring, however, I masturbate to it often. The story is very short because not much happened, wish I had more, but anyway I must confess it to someone. If you are looking for very erotic, move on, I am not good with details, this is a confession.

I t was two years ago when my youngest son played on a baseball team in little league. I would take him to practice twice a week. His coach, Marvin was a handsome black man who flirted with the women excessively.

I am not a "hottie" but many people say I am attractive. People have always told me I look like Molly Ringwald. I am just a normal everyday wife and motherat thirty years of age.

I have an ok sex life with Jeff, my husband. I have a few fantasies in which I use to "Get off" during our lovemaking.

Marvin and I had become good friends over the season. He of course flirted, as he did with others. I would flirt back and make little comments that sometimes surprised me. I found myself masturbating about an encounter with him. I have never thought of actually cheating and thought I would not consider it, but it happened, one time, nevertheless, it happened.

The park where my son practiced was large and wooded around the parking areas.

It was on this particular evening that I crossed over; dabbling in something, I was not prepared for.

Marvin's other coaches were on the field handling everything when he approached me about helping him get some drinks out of his van.

"Hey Donna, you pretty lady, how about helping me get some stuff out of the van?"

"Ok, big man, where are you parked?"

"In the back down there." He pointed in the direction, which was in the back corner of the parking lot. It was under some trees backed in, no other cars around his.

We had done this before so I did not have anything in mind other than getting refreshments.

We started strolling side by side towards his vehicle. It was late in the evening and dusk had settled in.

He flirted heavily as we walked, "I feel like we're teenagers going parking back here." He laughed.

"Yeah, brings back memories doesn't it."

Smiling, he said, "Well you never know what I might do to ya back here."

I laughed, "Oh are you promising me something?"

"Well, we'll see if you can take it."

"Oh I can take it." I giggled like a schoolgirl.

We moved around to the back of the van, behind it was heavily wooded. Marvin opened up the doors. I spotted the two-liter cokes inside. I turned to look at him and he embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. I was actually shocked but kissed him back. It happened so fast.

Before I knew it, he had taken his cock out and moved my hand to it. Excitement swelled in my mind and body as my hand grasped at his girth. I never held one that big, in fact I had only held two in my life.

I stroked it a few times until he sat inside the van with his legs out. He had pulled his pants down over his hips. I looked around not knowing what to do actually. He pulled me down beside him and physically pulled my head to his lap. My heart pounded as I stared at this humungous black cock.

My mouth instinctively opened as I moved it onto and over the large black head. I started sucking him. He felt enormous in my mouth. I worked my tongue over the head, twirling it around and then flicking the tip over the hole in his cock.

I felt my lips stretching over his shaft. I looked at his blackness as I sucked him, it thrilled me causing me to suck more.

My hand wrapped at the base as I started jacking him. My strokes got faster and I bobbed my head up and down. I heard my own sucking noises as my saliva built up on the large black head. I moaned a little and my head bobbed up and down faster, my jerking got faster as if I was trying to make him cum. He started bucking upwards and grunting. I started to pull my head up but he had grabbed my head with his hands and held me tightly on him.

He came inside my mouth. It felt weird, warm and gooey, I had never done that, didn't intend to this time. However, I went with it. I swallowed most of it thinking I had to. Even with this happening so fast, I knew we did not want any evidence. I felt some running out of my mouth over my face and chin. I lifted my head from him.

"Whew, damn that was good." Marvin said.

"God I can't believe I just did that." I said surprised.

He handed me a towel and I wiped my mouth and face. We heard a car slowly approaching looking for parking. We scurried getting the cokes and cups. We appeared from behind his van with arms full of refreshments for the boys.

This happened in about three minutes. However, was probably the most exciting three minutes of my sexual life.

On the ride home, I squirmed in the seat. I could feel how wet I was.

The minute I got home, I ran to the bathroom, locked the door and masturbated. I was wetter and more swollen than I had ever been in my life. I came with the most intense orgasm ever and have yet to top it.

I read the stories about black men. I know reality is they do not all have big cocks. Marvin was extremely large. I think that is why he was so confident in himself.

I am ashamed of it sometimes; I don't know why that happened. Maybe it was just so fast that I reacted irresponsibly. I have never told anyone about the incident. I have no intentions of cheating again and avoid Marvin when I see him. I do think about that day and think about what it would have been like for him to fuck me but that is only in my thoughts. I will never do that because I could not live with myself. I have had a hard enough time dealing with the one time.

That's it, not much to tell but it's my story. Thanks for reading.

Donna