Mom Takes It Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,259 Followers

A strange sound came out of my own mouth as the first eruption entered my mother's pussy. I could hear her still repeating, "Yes…yes…yes…" as my cum filled her. I release more into her with each stroke and it felt like I could give it to her forever. She raked my back as she thrashed and she wrapped her legs tightly around me. I felt her shudder under me as the final waves of her orgasm went through her body. I couldn't believe I was still coming as my mother's pussy squeezed the last spurts from my cock. We both collapsed in each other's arms and were both too exhausted to say anything, but it was a sweet silence.

Her deep breathing told me she had fallen asleep and I looked at her lying besides me. And as good as the sex was, I realized that my happiness wasn't dependant on just having her physically, it was being with her, and doing with her, and working things out with her that mattered. I put my arm around her and fell asleep.

I dozed peacefully and dreamed in warm colors. When I awoke, she was standing naked in front of the full-length mirror that was on the back of her bathroom door, "You look great mom," I said.

She turned her head and smiled at me, "Well maybe once I wasn't so bad looking…"

I got up and walked over to her. I stood behind her and caressed her breasts as our eyes met in the mirror. I whispered in her ear, "You're beautiful, right now." My cock was hardening as it pressed on the flesh of her ass. She reached behind and stroked the back of my head.

"Thank you baby, and thank you for wanting me like this."

I wanted to watch her in the mirror as I took her. I wanted her to watch me take her. I urged her over and she took hold of the arms of the chair that she usually sat in to do her makeup. I reached down and guided my cock into the wetness between her legs without waiting. Her surprised little cry came out as a short "Oh." As I began stroking into my mother's pussy, she closed her eyes and said, "That's so good love…yes."

"Open your eyes mom," I told her. "I want you watch while I make love to you."

She turned and looked at me in the mirror and then focused my cock as I pushed it in and out of her pussy. "Yes sweetheart," she said. "It's beautiful; you're so big and hard going inside me…and I'm glad baby, I'm glad it's you...and I'm proud of you."

"Are you mom?"

"Yes honey, it's what I want too." She watched as I continued opening her and penetrating her with my hard shaft. I reached over and took her nipples between my fingers. I massaged them and pinched them as the tips became erect and she reacted with excited sounds. I kissed up and down her back and then stood again to stroke completely into her wet center.

"And I'm proud of you mom," I said. "And I love looking at you while I make love to you." I watched the fantasy that had become reality. I watched as my mother stood with her legs apart, taking me into her pussy, smiling with pleasure as I stroked faster and harder. Her pussy squeezed and responded as I gave her the full length of my cock. I was as hard as I could be as I enjoyed the total sensual and sexual side that my mother was showing me, without shame, or reservation. I was proud of her and prouder to be the one who was fucking her.

Mom responded to each of the long, deep, strokes she took inside her. With each of my entries into her pussy, she watched herself squirm and move and I felt her giving herself to me. We were both getting closer to orgasm and I wanted to be able to wait to come with her. It was getting more difficult each time she moaned and ground her ass as I penetrated as deep as I could. I pulled back slowly and watched the pink flesh that surrounded and massaged my cock. I knew I was about to explode and I reached around and gently massaged my mother's clit. As soon as my fingers made contact, she said, "Oh God, I'm coming baby…I'm coming."

I launched into a relieving flurry of penetrations that rocked both us back and forth. I told my mother that I was also coming as the first cord of warm cum went into her sweet pussy. With each penetration another release filled her with the final expression of my physical desire for her. I said, "For you mom, for you, because I love you…I love you…I love you."

My mother reacted as if she was beginning to come again and said, "Yes love, love me, fuck me…oh, I love you Andy, I love you…oh God, I'm coming, yes love…yes…yes…"As we slowed into the relief of satisfaction, my mother said, "I love you so much baby, so much…you can't know."

"I do know mom," I said. "You just showed me how much." She turned around as I came out of her and she held me. She kissed me differently. It was deep and as full of love as her other kisses had been. I didn't know how it was different from all her other kisses, I just knew that it was. We were no longer where we were; we were where we were going to be.

We went back to bed and we were content to be quiet and in each other's presence for what seemed an eternity in a moment. Her face was on my chest and she began kissing and sucking on my nipple. I stroked up and down on the smooth skin of her back and said, "Mom, that was unbelievable…being with you like that was the best."

I kissed her and she said, "Yes honey, tonight has been quite a beginning."

I reached over and placed my hand over her butt and said, "And this is quite an end."

Mom laughed and we kissed for a while. She got serious and said, "Andy, this is so wonderfully impossible, but if I only had one night left, this is what I would want to do with it."

"And if I had two hundred years," I said, "This is what I would want to do."

"You're right baby," she said, "I guess it's the same thing. It doesn't matter if you have a day, or a year, or a century, if you're not doing what's right for you… it just doesn't make sense. And you're what makes sense for me honey, right here, right now."

I didn't respond except to touch her. I touched her with lightly grazing fingers and nails as we kissed. Her nipples responded by thickening and her pussy responded with moisture that I could feel on my probing fingers. I then moved down to the pucker of her ass. I stuck a wet finger in and my mother seemed to like it. I said, "You are some sexy thing mom."

As I rubbed and fingered her I was almost surprised when she said, "Do you want me there too honey?"

"I want you everywhere," I said. "I was thinking about it when while we were making love and you were leaned over; you really turned me on. Mom, did you ever…?"

"She turned crimson. "NO, of course not. I would never let any man do that…but I would let you baby, if that's what you want."

"Mom, how could anyone not want this beautiful round thing?" I took one of her globes and gave it a playful squeeze. I then opened her and put a finger on her pucker. Before inserting it, I took some fluid from her pussy. My finger penetrated and she made nice noises.

I lifted her leg and with the crook of my arm I held it up from behind her knee. This opened her pussy and I put myself into her. I gave her a few long strokes and stopped. When I came out, a shiny thin coating of her fluids was on my shaft. I urged her over onto her belly and threw my leg over and mounted her as she stretched out. I put my cock on her small hole and pushed in. I didn't expect the heat and the pressure that came with the first insertion.

I watched as the thick knob split her open and stretched her to the point where I was questioning whether I was giving her too much. Her deep moan didn't sound as if she wanted me to stop. When I passed the ring and eased into my mother's ass, the pressure eased a bit and we both began enjoying it.

As I stroked gently in and out of her tight channel, I looked in awe at my perfect mom who was giving her son the ultimate gift of love. I could hardly believe that I was inside my mother's ass, taking her in a way I hadn't even dared to fantasize. But I had to believe my eyes as I looked at my mother's naked body taking me inside her, and I had to believe my ears as she said, between her moans, "Oh Andy, love, love, your thick cock is filling me, stretching me, taking me like nobody ever did before. I want to show you how good I can be for you, yes baby, give momma all of it…give me your whole cock…I want to take it all for you."

For a moment, I became an observer and it wasn't Lana that I saw allowing me entry to her most intimate openings. I was witnessing the wonder of a mother opening herself and giving her body to her son against all of societies conventions, for the most beautiful reason, because she loved him. And I loved her.

I wanted her to know how much I was feeling for her at that moment but as she moved on me and I went deeper into her ass, all I could say was "I'll love you forever mom."

"Yes, my darling boy," she said. "Love me like this forever."

I gave my mother the full length of my cock and drove it deep into her ass until she was filled to the limit. I stroked long hard penetrations over and over into her and she said, "Yes baby, for momma, all for your momma. Tell me how it is for you baby, tell me."

I was moaning now too, "Mmmm…it feels so good in your ass mom…such a beautiful ass…taking my cock deep…so tight…squeezing my cock while I watch it going in and out of you."

And as I stroked into the tight gripping flesh, I told her the truest thing I could think of, "Mom, nothing in my whole life ever felt as good as being inside you, being a part of you, feeling us love each other this way."

It felt so good to me and in that moment of sweet pleasure I wanted it to be good for her too. I asked her, hoping for the answer I wanted to hear, "Mom, do you like it? Does it feel good having me inside you like this?"

She said, "Yes baby, yes, it feels good, and yes honey, I do like it. This is how I want to feel forever, with my boy inside me, loving me."

The sensations turned my brain to liquid, her tightness milked my cock with each stroke, her tits swayed with my pumping and I reached to caress and stroke her full hanging breasts. I loved feeling their weight in my hands. I then pushed in to the limit and stayed against her meaty globes, grinding, as my mother took all of me inside her. She raised her ass a little more and I pressed until my balls rested up against her.

She turned her head then and I could see that she wanted me to kiss her. We reached for each other's mouth and when we connected, she kissed me with that different kiss, and this time, I knew what it was. "You love me, don't you mom, and you don't care about anything else do you?"

"No honey, she said. "I don't care what anybody thinks, I want to be yours like this, and do everything for you. I want it to be you in my mouth, inside my pussy, and yes baby, in my ass like you are now. I don't care about anything besides loving you, and knowing that I want you to love me like this, and fuck me like this, and never stop…oh love, don't ever stop."

As I pushed harder into the deepest part of her I said, "I won't ever stop mom." I knew then that it was more than just the sex we were having at that moment. I knew that my mother would be there for me, ready for me, and that I would be there for her.

I took her then as if she had always been mine, as if she were my lover, my bride, my wife. I asked her as she had asked me, never to stop. She answered each penetration with a promise. "I'll always love you…I'll always want you…I'm only for you…for you love…for you."

With each stroke, we had slowly climbed to the precipice, And then I couldn't hold it any longer and I was saying, "OH, OH, Oh mom, I'm coming…I'm coming in your ass…OH MOM…OH…" The first hot shot of cum fired off and she pushed back hard so that at the end of each stroke, all of my cock was inside her.

"Yes baby," She said, "Come for your momma, show me how much you love me…how much you want me…"

As I pumped and released again and again, I held and squeezed her fleshy ass, holding it, and using it to balance my rapid-fire entries. It was an almost disembodied voice that came out of me as I released volleys of cum into my mothers ass, "Fuck…OH…mom…OH…fuck…Yeah…Yeah…"

As I released into her, filling her to overflowing, she was grabbing at her pussy and saying, "Don't stop baby, don't stop…make me come baby…yes…yes…love…love…give momma your love…oh God, I'm filled with you in me…yes love …yes…" I felt the trembling of her flesh as I held her hips and knew from earlier in the night that it signaled her orgasm. Even though I had finished coming, I stayed hard in her tight grip and stroked her until I heard her final exhale into completion. When we were both done, I collapsed on her back and said, "Oh wow…nobody ever did that to me before."

Mom laughed with relief, "And nobody ever did that to me before either." And then she really started laughing. When she finished she said to me, "Well so much for starting off slow."

No, we didn't start slow, and we had some hurdles to overcome in starting our new life, but it's been the best year I could have imagined. No, it hasn't always been easy, but it has been wonderful, and I see that happiness isn't somewhere you get to, it's finding satisfaction in looking for it, with someone you love. It's the good times, and the hard times, and doing it all together. And that's been good enough for mom and me.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,259 Followers