Mom Takes Three Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers

Now I knew what to apologize for and I knew what I really wanted. I loved her, and I wanted for us to love each other. (Okay, okay, I wanted the sex too.) We talked about it for days and when she saw my sincerity, she forgave me but…the most I was getting was a kiss and a hug.

It was strange but it was okay. I told her “Mom, I’m giving it up too.” She looked at me uncomprehendingly. “That right mom, I’m giving up sex because if I can’t have it with you, I don’t want it from anyone else. I’d rather be with you this way than not at all…it’s okay…because I love you mom.” She gave me a beautiful kiss and “no” we didn’t have sex…then.

We went for four months (Which seemed like forty years) without sex. I watched her breasts and legs and ass get more desirable each day without a remark or touch. I loved her; I meant it and she came to know it. When ‘The Trial,’ as I came to call it, was over, we were sitting in a park just looking out at the lake and my mother simply said, “It’s time Baby; let’s go home.” She kissed me with promises.

We went home and made some noise. I never regretted waiting because it made what came after, lastingly precious and intense. As soon as we got into the house mom unzipped me. She went down on her knees and I watched my cock disappear into her saliva filled mouth.

It was slow and deliberate as my mother’s wet tongue painted from underneath my balls to the tip, slathering the shaft as she went. She almost swallowed the knob in her attempt to take me down. The pulsing suction on the helmet sensitized the shaft to its base. She moved her head slowly and the softness inside her mouth massaged my cock. The combination of being sucked that way and the fact that it was my mother who was doing the sucking took me to a fever pitch. I reveled in it until I knew I would have to pull out of her mouth or come. I wanted more of her before I came so I urged her up and took her in my arms. I looked into the face of love and kissed her with passion and longing; I’d found a lost treasure.

I lifted her skirt and exposed the creamy thighs that showed above the dark stockings. When her panties were off, she took my hand and placed it over globes of her ass. She said, “I think we have some unfinished business my love.”

I pressed a finger against the tender pucker and said, “Yes mom…I know…I know.”

We were discarding the rest of our clothes as we started up to the bedroom and never actually made it. As she walked up the stairs, I put my hand between her legs and held her pussy, rubbing her wet center and pushing my fingers in and out of her. She stopped and put her hands on the stairs while opening herself to me. She said, “Yes Baby…make mamma’s pussy cream…do it honey…do it.”

I sank my cock in her wet hole and drove it in. I held her beautiful tit in my hand and rubbed across her stiffened nipple as my shaft was held in the loving grasp of my mother’s pussy. I said, “I love you mom…I love being with you…I love being in you... I want you for everything…is that what you want mom?”

“Yes love, it’s what I want too…I want to love you and feel you loving me like this…showing me your love…feeling your cock in me like this…filling me…fucking me…loving me…” I took my wet cock out of her and spread her ass. I loved the sight of my mother’s two beautiful pinkish openings. I put my finger against the smaller one and pushed past the ring with a short firm push. My mother let out a loud, “OH” and then said, “Yes baby…yes…inside…everywhere inside me…” One long firm push and my cock was inside my mother. I wanted to stay there forever. Her flesh was wrapped around my flesh and every movement sent signals of pleasure throughout our bodies; each stroke of mine that filled her opening connected us, drawing us toward one beating heart.

I pushed to the end and just held my cock deep inside her and said, “Do you know that I love you mom…do you know it now…can you feel it when I fuck you mom?” My cock was on fire as I stuffed her with it.

“Yes baby…I know it …I feel it…I feel it…yes love…yes…and your mother loves you…with everything I have…all of me…for you Baby…to have, and to fuck, and to love…oh sweetheart…it’s so hard in me Baby…so hard and so hot and so good…keep loving me and fucking me…keep fucking me…keep…oh…oh…fill me with your cum Baby… fill me…fill me now…fill your mamma…OH…I’m coming love…I’m coming…” My mother came and the spasms of her pussy were quickly followed by the first thrust that began filling her with my cum, and with my love. With each succeeding push up into her center I released more thick juice to commingle with her own.


That night, we made love to make up for all the lost time. When I looked at my mother’s naked sleeping body, it wasn’t with desire; it was with an overwhelming need. I had to wake her; I had to fuck her, I had to love her. Each intertwining and each joining connected us past the physical. At one point as I reached out for her she laughed, “You can’t want me again…?” My hard cock assured her that I did. Neither of us got enough until we both fell into an exhausted morning sleep.

We awoke to the sweetest of mornings. We kissed for an hour before getting out of bed. I touched her pussy once and she laughed as she jumped because it was so sore. That day was the longest ‘high’ I’d ever been on. We spent every minute of that day together. When we walked, Missy’s body aligned with mine; from her shoulder to her hip she leaned against me and we stepped together in perfect rhythm. We shopped for groceries to make dinner together.

By nightfall I was hungry for her. Missy went to bathe but I didn’t want to be away from her; I sat by the tub as she languished in the warm water. Her skin glistened with the light reflecting from the bath. Her breasts appeared even fuller and rounder in their slightly buoyant state. I reached for one and fondled the warm flesh as her legs responsively opened. Her hand seemed to go almost involuntarily between her legs as I pulled on the pinkened nipple. She gently moved two fingers down over the hooded clit and along her slitted opening. I cupped her tit and began massaging as her fingers entered her hole.

I came near to her face and kissed around her ear and whispered, “Put your finger in your ass.” She obeyed with a sigh as she found the small opening after raising her knees. My tongue played in her ear as I told her “You can’t know how much I love you…sweet Missy…sweet mom.” I could see her wrist pressing and moving on her clit as her finger explored along the channel of her ass. I urged her in whispers, “Come for me baby…you’re my ‘Baby’ now too…come for your love…”

I reached down, took her hand and placed it over her clit. I replaced the finger in her ass with my own and said, “Come for me…let me feel you come…come beautiful Missy…”

“Yes love…yes…you make me come…when you’re inside my pussy…or your tongue is on my clit…or your finger… deep in my ass…yes love…ohhhhhh…” She held the word as a long exhaled cry while the water rippled in response to her shuddering orgasm. I kissed her face that was beaded with moisture and ended on her wet lips, licking and sucking them until her hand reached behind my head to press me into an insistent kiss that she didn’t want to leave. When she broke the kiss, I saw her eyes fill and she said, “I don’t deserve you.” I told her she was crazy because I was the lucky one.

I was happy. I went to work happy and I came home happy. I wasn’t totally naïve; I knew that down the road something usually lurked, slouching, waiting, and I knew enough not to go out looking for it. When it came, I wasn’t ready.

Dragon had asked me to water his plants and feed the cats while he was away with Karin on a trip. I was finishing up and started looking at the titles of his perfectly arranged videos when I noticed three of them a bit forward from the others. I pushed at them to even the line but they wouldn’t move. I reached behind and there was one marked lightly in pencil, “Missy”. Only Dragon’s obsession for order would have made him write that instead of “Gone with the Wind” or #272.

My heart raced, and what chance did I have not to watch it? I put it on and the first thing that appeared was a close-up of mom with dragon’s cock in her mouth. I knew this had to be before me but I was still jealous - and excited. Missy was seated, sucking him and cupping his balls as he pulled on her tits. It lasted only a minute or so and then there was a cut and the scene shifted.

Dragon and Karin were laughing as they sixty-nined. I didn’t want to watch and fast forwarded until another cut appeared. Missy was now on a bed with her legs held high and apart; the lighting was different from the first one with her. Dragon was holding Missy’s ankles and fucking her. I was frozen in fascination and caught by the intensity of their voices. Dragon said, “Oh Missy… I need you so much…I need this so much…you’re the only good thing in my life…”

I heard her answer, “I’m here for you Johnny…I’m here…momma’s here.” As I watched them fuck my eye caught something at the corner of the frame. A part of a nightstand showed and on it was statue of a black bird. It was the replica of the Maltese Falcon that I had given Dragon for his birthday only a month before. I broke out in a sweat and they continued fucking.

With every stab of Dragon’s cock into my mother’s pussy she was calling out, “Johnny…Johnny…Johnny…with every stab of Dragon’s cock into my mother’s pussy, a knife went into my heart. I shut off the video as a wave of nausea struck and I went up to the bedroom, hoping I was hallucinating. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, there it was; the damned black bird on the nightstand. I found where he had the camera hidden and I threw it so hard to the floor it bounced into three pieces.

I wondered what I would have done if either of them had been within striking distance. I still wanted to think of myself as rational, and after calming I decided that I couldn’t hurt either of them no matter what they had done. I thought, “I guess I can’t force her to love me…and I had no right to expect it.” It gave me a moment of peace and profound sadness.

I took the video with me to confront my mother. She was out; waiting for that hour was hell. I paced, fumed, and resigned myself as I formulated my accusations and diatribe. I had every word planned out but when she came in, the only thing that escaped my choking throat was, “How could you…how could you?” After many exhortations I finally told her what I knew.

My mother’s face turned ashen and then she reached for me and said, “Oh Baby…oh Baby…it’s not what you think…” I pulled away and started screaming at her as a torrent of tears and a wail passed through the hands that attempted to cover her face and mouth.

“Not what I think…not what I think…I don’t think… I watched you fucking him…I watched you blowing him…you fucking whore…you…” I sat down defeated after the last of my exploding expletives stopped resounding off the walls.

Then my mother’s tear choked words came in fits and starts, “Oh Baby…I love you…I’m so sorry you found out…I would never want to hurt you…but Johnny was in such pain…you don’t know what he’s been going through…Karin doesn’t love him…she won’t even have sex with him…he’s been calling me and telling me how unhappy he is…and how much he needs me…he’s my son too Baby and I felt so bad for him…He begged me come over and I did…only once…he begged me…he needed me…I did it but afterwards I told him…I told him it was a mistake…I couldn’t love him that way ever again…because I love you…I love you…oh Baby, I’m so sorry…so sorry…”

I believed her. I showed her the scene of Dragon and Karin and she was angry at how he had used her; she was crying. I believed her and I held her. I believed her and I made love to her.

I undressed her as she cried softy. I touched her as I took her to our bed. I stroked her and opened her legs as she whimpered. I licked her pussy as her unending apologies to me streamed. I took her clit into my mouth and she calmed, and she came. I held her.

We each confronted Dragon separately and over the coming months we were both convinced that he was sincerely sorry for what he called his ‘thoughtless and selfish’ actions. Even when you love someone, it isn’t easy. It took months of talking and loving before we had put it in the place called ‘behind us’.

That was all a while ago and last night we celebrated our first year together in our new place. We celebrated in the way we always have, with wine and love. We planned to celebrate by going out; we ended up celebrating by staying in.

We had our first toast and sitting across the table from her, I was struck all over again at how beautiful her smile was and how fortunate I was. I marveled at the body that filled out the dress she wore; the inviting full breasts over her still slim waist. I surveyed her long legs and thighs in nylons that caught the light playing over the curves of her calves…and that gentle smile…always that loving, gentle smile.

I walked behind her and kissed her neck resting my hand across as much of both breasts as I could. Even under the coarse cotton, the give under my pressing hand revealed the smooth softness beneath. I kissed her cheeks and could feel her face widen into that intoxicating smile. I began unbuttoning the dress and we both knew we would be in for the night. She turned and looked up into my face and said with almost pained seriousness, “I’m so glad you still want me.”

I felt my throat tighten as I told her how much I loved her. I unhooked her bra and took the dress off her shoulders. I looked over the top of her bare breasts and saw her nipples stiffen to my touch. I ran my palm over each and heard a smiling “Mmmmmm….” in response. She said, “I like when you touch me like that love.”

I said, “Come with me honey” and took her hand. She stepped out of her dress and we walked to our bedroom. Seeing her bare-breasted in stockings and heels was almost enough to make me come. We stood and kissed slowly as we sought the familiar places our hands liked to go to; her hands rested on my ass as mine fondled the big tits I could never get enough of. Her tongue never stopped moving in my mouth whenever we kissed and it always excited me.

I took her panties down and she undressed me while she told me, “I want you inside me Baby…deep in me…like only you can be...” She came to my ear and whispered, “…fucking me…fucking me…” I held her pussy in my palm as she spoke; I felt her wetness…and she felt my hardness.

I kneeled a bit and she helped my cock find her hole. She wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her onto my shaft. My hands under her ass steadied her as she locked onto my mouth. I liked the feel of her nylons on my skin. I bounced her some and she laughed into my mouth as we fell over onto the bed. She unlocked her ankles to give me deeper access into her pussy.

With my shaft engulfed in my mother, I wondered at how new it always felt when I was inside her. I had been in her so many times and yet that first deep plunge was always surprising…electrifying. I was deliberate with the long, slow, deep strokes that ran my shaft along the grasping walls of her channel. I kept up that pace until she asked for more. I gave her more and then more until I felt us both driving to the edge. I stopped deep inside her while I licked her lips and kissed her mouth, trying to keep her moving hips from making us both come. When I felt I could, I started again.

There are only so many times you can do that without being triggered to come. The need overwhelmed me when I felt my mother stiffen in anticipation of her orgasm. She raised her hips forcing my cock to her limit. It was more a cry than a moan that escaped her lips as my first stream released into her welcoming hole. “Yes Baby…yes…” she said in a deep guttural whisper, “…my best Baby…for your momma…do it for your momma…in my pussy…I love you in me…coming in me…I love this…oh love…oh…”

There is no better feeling than fucking my mother and there is no sweeter sound than her enjoying it. As my cum poured into her, I opened my eyes to watch the pleasure on her face and the sight of a mother lovingly accepting her son into her pussy. Her legs wrapped around me and held me tightly; her arms wrapped around me and held me tightly. My mother’s love wrapped around me and held me tight.

I marveled at how lucky I was to be loved by Missy and I still marvel, every day. And we were lucky that sometimes three strikes doesn’t mean you’re out…We gave it another chance and now we’re both safe…and home.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers
12