Mom the Superheroine 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom..." Cindy's voice came out as an urgent whisper. She was once again a young girl, seeking reassurance, wanting to know that she could rely on her mother's strength. "Mom... are you alright? Can you fight?"

"Yes... yes, honey," Battler Babe replied, gasping a little but trying to sound resolute. "Don't worry about me, darling... I'll get you free... I'll beat her..."

"You should be submitting to me now, Barbara," Vixen snarled, her lips curling with contempt. "Look at you... one short boxing bout with me and you're just about finished! You really think you can go a round of wrestling with me?"

"While I still have an ounce of strength left in me, Vixen..." Battler Babe said hoarsely, panting slightly but drawing herself up a little. "While I still can draw breath... I will never submit to you. I will defeat you, free my daughter from your clutches, and send you and your daughter to jail, where trash like you belongs!"

"I will enjoy breaking you, body and spirit, Battler Babe," Vixen growled, dropping into a crouch, which Battler Babe promptly matched.

"Evil like yours will never triumph in the end," Battler Babe asserted.

The tussle was about to begin... could the embattled Battler Babe triumph over her despicable foe, with such high stakes on the line?

(To be continued)