Mom To The Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mister, you missed a couple of places." she said with a bit of longing in her voice.

Looking up at her, (my knees were fine on the tile floor) I answered, "Did I criticize you or give you directions?" Before she could answer, I reached around her and put my hands on her ass and pulled her towards me. I immediately started licking every part of her pussy, her clit -- basically every part of her vulva and vagina. Apparently, I'm pretty good at this because she couldn't stop moaning. I really struck gold watching those lesbian oral sex videos. I kept going until she came and again squirted all over me. I really had to hold her up. She had her hands on my shoulders and her head rested on top of mine.

I waited a minute and then stood up while still holding her. I spun her a little so her left side was against me, and her right was against the shower wall. I squirted some soap in my right hand and very gently started cleaning her asshole. First with one finger, then two. More soap and I went for three fingers and then I added my thumb. I really worked them around to try and stretch her opening. I looked at those 4 fingers and my cock is a lot thicker. I said, "Mom I don't think it's big enough for me and I do not want to hurt you. I could not live with myself if I did."

She said, "Let's try it baby. The Sperm Donor was able to fit."

I groaned and said to her, "OK, I guess I have to ask. How does my cock compare with the Sperm Donor?"

Her answer was, "Well he was 9" hard and you are 10." He was pretty thick but not when compared to you. Let's try it. We'll go very slowly. There's some lube in the vanity. I'll get it. I really want to try it."

She hopped out of the shower and got the lube saying, "We'll need some in my ass and some on your cock. Let me do it." When she finished, she bent forward slightly and said, "You may have to push to get the head inside. Once you do, just leave it there without moving and let me adjust and I'll tell you what to do after that."

So, I carefully started to press the head of my cock against her asshole. She said, "You can push harder. You will not hurt me. I promise." So, I pushed harder, and the head popped in.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH. OOOOOOOOOH. OOOOHHHH, don't move", Mom moaned.

She was breathing heavily I was terrified I was hurting her. I said, "Mom let me take it out. I don't want to hurt you."

She replied, "No Michael. Leave it there and let me adjust. DO NOT TAKE IT OUT." Her breathing normalized but I was still concerned. She said, "Move it in and out a little. Just an inch or so to start but don't pull the head out." I did as she said, and her ass started to ease up a bit. She added, "That's it baby. That's the way. How does it feel for you"?

I replied, "Honestly Mom, I'm so worried about hurting you that I'm barely paying attention to how it feels. It feels tight. How is it for you?"

Mom said, "For me it needs to be combined with playing with my clit, my tits and my nipples." So, I reached around with my right hand and started playing with her clit. Then I stretched my left arm and grabbed her left tit.

Mom moaned, "That's it baby. Just like that and start fucking me a little more. Just push in without forcing it and keep fucking me. That's it baby. Keep fucking me. I want a big load of your cum up my ass."

Well, I have to admit it once the fear of hurting her subsided it was feeling really good fucking her ass and Mom was really getting into it. I could feel the cum bubbling up from my balls and I yelled out "Mom I'm going to cum."

She answered, "Grab both my tits and pound that load right up my ass." Well, as I said before, I always listen to my mother. So, I did as told, and a few minutes later I exploded up her ass and kept pumping. She was rubbing her clit and cumming as well. We both collapsed on the shower floor with my hard cock still up her asshole. She resumed her sardonic laughing and said, "See, what did I tell you"?

I started laughing too and said, "I think we need another shower."

"Well, you wash your face and I'll clean your cock and only clean it", said Mom.

I said, "Maybe I should clean my own cock just to be safe."

Mom said, "You might not like what may be on it. That's the only problem with a 10" cock. Next time, I'll make sure to clean myself out and I need to buy a very large butt plug." What can I say? Mom is a planner.

Well, we cleaned up, got dressed and decided to have lunch in a local Italian Restaurant that we both like. As we left the house, a strange car pulled into the driveway. The driver's door opens and who walks out - Mary St. James. Oh My God.

Mary walks up to us and said "Hi Michael" to me and added, "I was just seeing Sara Stern down the block about schoolwork. She said you lived here, and I took a chance." I returned the greeting and said, "Mary this is my mom, Jennifer." I looked at Mom and said, "Mom, Mary and I are in a few classes in High School, and we went out to dinner last night."

Mom's eyes got wide, and she said, "Oh really. Well Mary, we were just going out to lunch. Would you like to join us? My treat of course."

I'm thinking, "Please say no. Please say no. Please say no. Please say no."

Mary naturally says, "That's so sweet. I'd love to."

Mom pulled out her BMW and said, "Why don't you and your friend get in the back so you can talk more easily."

I am a dead man.

--------------------------------------

To be continued...

12