Mom To The Rescue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary responded immediately with, "WOW. OH GOD! Oh Michael, is that you? Oh my God. Oh my God." Really, who did she think it was? The waiter from the Italian restaurant?

I licked Mary for a couple of minutes and said, "I need to check something" and I got up and walked around to the side of the bed where Mom's ass was lying. Mom's ass is bigger than Mary's but the part I was interested in was closer in size. I spread Mom's ass cheeks, stuck out my tongue and I went in for the kill.

Mom also responded immediately with most of the same words that Mary had used except Mom knew it was me (to paraphrase Shakespeare, "It's a wise mother that knows her own son"). So, I spent a few minutes licking Mom's asshole and I began alternating back and forth between Mom and Mary. They both kept licking each other's pussy and eating their and my cum. One of them would stop occasionally for an orgasm. I credited myself with an assist on those.

Finally, Mom lifted her head and said "No more. I've sucked out all of Michaels cum that I can, and I need a break."

Mary lifted her head and sat up. I reached for her arm and lifted it upwards and said, "The winner and champion pussy licker and cum eater, Miss Mary St. James." Everybody laughed. I hugged her, kissed her and said, "Nice job gorgeous."

Mary held out her arm to Mom and said, "Group hug." Mom moved to us for the hug and she and Mary kissed and French-kissed and kissed some more. When they stopped, Mary had a funny look on her face.

Mom asked her, "What's wrong baby girl?"

Mary's answer was, "I was just wondering how I could convince my parents to let me live here."

I fielded that one and said, "Well, considering that last night was our first date, I don't think you could say anything that would convince them."

Mary very definitely said, "Well then I'm going to have to come here every day after school and fuck you because I don't want my pussy getting any smaller."

Mom looked at her and said, "You're always welcome in our home, baby girl."

"Oh, thank you Mommy. I love you," replied Mary as she hugged and kissed Mom again. I sat on the bed near them and just looked at their faces. They both looked so happy. I was completely overjoyed watching them. Then I realized I was pretty happy myself. What a difference a day makes.

They broke apart and Mom asked Mary, "Want to stay for dinner?"

Mary yelped "YES" and then added, "Oh, I guess I need to call my mom."

Mom said, "Let me talk to her when you call her. Remember, I invited you to lunch, and you and Michael have spent the afternoon doing schoolwork but don't say it unless she asks."

Mary replied, "Wow you're really good at this."

Mom retorted, "Actually my ex was a lying cheater and I learned from him. The secret is to mostly tell the truth. What's your mom's first name?"

Mary said, "It's Ann. Ann St James."

The call:

------------

Mary: "Hi Mom. I'm at Michael Warren's house. You know the boy I went out with last night. His mother invited me for dinner, and I told her I had to call you."

Ann: "I thought you were studying at Sara Stern's house."

Mary: "I was. She had an appointment this afternoon. She said that the person who really knew what we were studying was Michael Warren, and he only lives four doors down from here. When I drove over, he and his mom were just going out to lunch, and they invited me to join them. After lunch, we came back here to study."

Ann: "Well, let me speak to her."

Mom: "Hello Mrs. St. James. This is Jennifer Warren."

Ann: "Oh please call me Ann."

Mom: "Thank you Ann and you must call me Jennifer or Jenn - whichever you prefer."

Ann: "Thank you Jenn. Well, you and your son seem to have made a big hit with my daughter. This would make 3 meals in a row from the Warren family."

Mom: Well, she is so sweet. I was thrilled when I met her. You know as a mother, you always worry about who your children are spending time with."

Ann: "You got that right, Jenn. It's funny. My oldest daughter just called and said she's dining with friends from Brown. Mary's been accepted there as well for next fall.

Mom: "Well, what a nice coincidence. Michael is going there as well next fall."

Ann: "I wish it wasn't so expensive."

Mom: "Well, we live for our children."

Ann: "I wish my husband realized that."

Mom: "Speaking of which, I guess you and he are going to have a date night if Mary dines here."

Ann: "Well, won't that keep you and your husband from doing the same thing?"

Mom: "Not to worry Ann. I've been divorced for about 6 years now."

Ann: "Oh, I'm so sorry, Jenn."

Mom: "I'm not. He was a lying cheater and I'm glad to be rid of him. On a more pleasant note, how much time do you need for date night tonight? I could bring Mary home at 11 PM if you like."

Ann: "I feel so naughty. If you don't mind, 11 PM would be fine."

Mom: "That's no problem, Ann. Have fun. Maybe I'll see you later. If you're not still in bed."

Ann: "Oh Jenn I think we're going to be great friends. Thanks, and I'll see you later."

Mom: "Bye-bye Ann."

Mom ended the call and said, "What food would you kids like for dinner. I was thinking broiled salmon if that's OK. We all need to shower before eating."

Mary replied, "Sounds great. I just want to sit on Michaels' hard cock before we shower. I need to stay stretched."

Mom said, "You can fuck in the shower. It's big enough".

Mary said, "How do you know?"

Mom answered, "He fucked me there in my ass this morning." Mr. Happy started to stir.

Mary said, "We'll get to that soon enough. Let me suck that big cock. Looks like it's getting there already." Mary started devouring my cock. She put her feet around me and slipped her pussy right to the hilt. She smiled, kissed me and said, "So we're both going to Brown huh?

Mom said "Hold that thought you hot little slut. Michael, pick her up by her ass and follow me into the shower. We replied in stereo, "Yes mommy." I kissed Mary and thought this is going to be so much fun.

-----------------------------

To be continued ...

12