Mom Was Not So Innocent

Story Info
Mom seduces son.
1.3k words
4.2
268.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,095 Followers

Mom and son had fucked long and hard. They now lay next to each other on the crumpled up bedding, exhausted, their arms by their sides, each staring up at the ceiling.

If asked, neither, mother or son would change the events that had started more than an hour ago. But, now, the two must face the fact that their relationship would be changed forever.

Sean was the first to move, leaving the bed and, his cock, hanging limp between his legs, headed towards the bathroom. He showered and returned to the bedroom and began quietly dressing. His mother had turned over to her chest, facing away, as she had found her earlier and he noted a slight hardening of his cock as he studied the ass he had just had. He knew he did not have the time to get his cock wet again.

"I'll see you next week?" He asked standing at the foot of the bed.

"You don't want any lunch?" She asked in reply.

"I don't think so." He answered. "I might catch a burger after my next appointment."

"Okay." She said. "I'll see you Monday or Tuesday of next week. Love you."

"Love you too, mom."

Marie waited until she heard the door click shut before she left the bed. She walked a little stiff, noting the soreness between her legs. She sat on the toilet, and after peeing, she flexed her pussy muscles and watched as the abundant semen dropped, splashing into the yellowish water. Out of habit, she dabbed at her pussy with some toilet paper. She stood and entered the shower. As she bathed, she thought;

Her son had turned out to be just like any other man. You put pussy in front of him for the taking and he just couldn't help himself.

It been so easy to pretend to be asleep, lying on her belly, naked on the bed, her left leg out straight, the right bent and pulled up in a provocative manner, giving one a seductive look at her red bushed treasure. Her 50ish, well toned body, smooth legs and tight well-rounded ass all added to draw her son into her web.

She had heard him unlock the door. Entering the apartment, not finding her in the small kitchen, he called her name. She heard his footsteps as he walked across the living room and down the short hall. They ceased, no doubt, when he reached the open bedroom door and spied her lying naked on the bed. She heard his soft shuffle across the floor and felt his presence at the foot of the bed. She had not been able to prevent a slight smile to appear on her face as she pondered what her son must be thinking about, standing there studying her treasure.

Having set the scene, it was as far as she had planned. Understandably, she needed plausible deniability and she had waited to see how the rest would unfold.

She had heard the soft shuffling again, feeling his presence at the side of the bed she was facing. It was all she could do keep her eyes softly shut and not squint them tightly. A scenario like the light finger touch to her backside was hoped for but was totally unexpected, but she had managed to keep her body still. A finger turned into a hand and it roamed over her ass like a feather. It was time for her to possibly sit hook.

Opening her eyes, she faked a dazed awaking. Brazenly, she rolled backwards just enough to bring her still, for her age, perky, breast into view. Her hardened, large nipples could've very easily given her away.

"Oh! I must have fallen asleep, Honey." She lied. "I haven't even started lunch and you must be starving."

She had made no effort to cover herself in modesty. She had just lay there wordlessly, letting him stand there staring at her breast. After long moments, realizing that he was speechless, she had looked down focusing her attention his bulging crotch, hoping he would notice. She waited, unmoving. An embarrassment, maybe, but plausible deniability, still. She offered nothing while showing everything.

"You're beautiful!" He finally had managed to mutter.

"Do you think so?" She queried. "I should go and fix your lunch."

Again, most unexpectedly, but welcomed, he had dropped down onto the bed and hungrily latched on her left nipple. Her hand had reached up to caress the back of his head.

Almost as quick as he had descended upon her, he was standing again, quickly stripping himself of his clothes.

She maintained her pose and relaxed composure.

"Sean, I should be making your lunch!" She said in a concerned, but faked, tone. "I promised Anna I would take care of you while she was gone."

"You are, mom!" He replied, naked now and dropping on top of her. "You're going to take care of me just fine."

He had pushed her to her back and began sucking on her left nipple again as his right-hand squeezed and caressed her right breast. He then kissed her hard. She only slightly returned the kiss and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. His hands sought out her ass and he squeezed it tightly.

She allowed herself to be rolled to her chest and felt his teeth lightly bite into the cheeks of her ass. His nose ran up the crack of her ass, causing her to stifle a moan into a pillow, it was not yet time to join him in incestuous fornication.

She allowed herself to be rolled her back. She did not assist as he spread her legs pushing her knees up in the air and back towards her chest. Erotically positioned she lusted after his next move. She would wait only moments before his tongue lapped at her clit. Still, she stifled the moans. It was not until he lifted her ass into the air and shoved his tongue into her pussy that she cried;

"Yes! Deep!" She moaned. "Push it deep!"

Finally, discarding the façade of her neutrality in this forbidden, incestuous affair.

Her ass now humped his face as her fingers scratched at his shoulders. Her moans sounded more desperate as she climbed to orgasm.

"Don't stop, Honey!" She pleaded. "Make mother come!"

Again, and again, he left her clit to tongue fuck her, causing her ass to frantically hump his face.

"MAKE ME COME!" She demanded. "DAMN YOU MAKE ME CCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEE!"

Unashamed, she had not even tried to keep her ass shooting skyward as the orgasm seized her. She mentally praised her son for keeping his tongue glued her clit as her ass gyrated.

She became aware of him climbing atop her. A full participant now, she reached for his rock hard erection and placed it to the entrance of her fuck-hole. Her breath caught and she could not prevent a yelp as she felt his cock slammed into her, penetrating deep. He didn't apologize. She did not care.

Appreciative of the orgasm he had given her, she began to fuck him wantonly.

"You mother-fucker!" She moaned seductively. "You big cock mother-fucker! Come in my pussy! Come in my belly!"

She had reached down to place her hands on his ass to pull this cock deep into her. She met his downward thrust with the upward thrust of her ass, aggressively and willing to receive his hard cock deeply.

Her body was growing warm again, her pussy feeling hot and needing release again.

Harder, ever harder, he had fucked her. She had felt his cock grow harder and longer inside her. She knew he was close and that if she timed it right they would come together.

"AAGGgggggggg FUCK!!" He had cried.

Knowing his cum was shooting into her, she climaxed again, along with him.

She reluctantly allowed him roll off of her. She had had never been fucked so good and it had been so long. To hell with deniable plausibility!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,095 Followers