Mom, What Do You Have In Breakfast?

Story Info
Mom & son share a special morning dessert.
4.9k words
4.44
390.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

(This is only a work of fiction. The story is complete in itself; however, to relate to characters please read, "I got a lover, my son")

A cold morning breeze sent a wave of shiver through my body forcing me to open my eyes. With half opened eyes I looked at the opened windows, which I had forgotten to close last night. It was a pleasant cold morning of November. I glanced at the wall clock; it was showing ten past eight. I was late today, which was very unusual for a person like me as I was an early riser. But after having a fantastic night of fucking and sucking and that too with your only son it was not possible even for me to maintain my rigid schedule. And this was not for the fist time. Ever since I started screwing my son Jonny, I was not able get up early. Thankfully it was a Saturday and I was in no hurry.

I looked at my nakedness. My hand moved between my thighs, into my pubic area. I could feel the traces of my son's dried cum in my dark bush. Last light I was so contented after our lovemaking that I immediately fell to sleep. I looked at my son Jonny who was lying next to me, snoring lightly. Jonny had stopped sleeping in his own room and was now sharing my bedroom. After all, he was the man of the house and his mom needed a daily quota of his hot deluge into her pussy. I glanced at his cock; it was hard. I felt my pussy going wild just by seeing his erect cock.

I somehow controlled myself, Jonny was still in deep sleep and I wanted him to be fully recharged before we start our lustful weekend. I left the bed and went to the bathroom. I have a full size mirror in my bathroom. I stood in front of it and inspected my reflection. I was amazed to see the woman in the mirror. Not only my pubic hairs but also my whole body my hairs, my face, my nipples, my stomach, was covered with dried cum. I smiled at the shameless slut looking at me through mirror. I watched what my tits looked like while I squeezed and caressed them with both hands, enjoying the pink of my nipples, and how crisp my bush of black pubic hairs looks. My tits are very sensitive and soon they were buzzing with a sexual excitement, which was communicating itself directly to my clitoris. I was feeling a new prickly feeling in my cunt and I was wet again.

I turned my ass towards mirror and spreading my legs I bent over, looking at my firm ass between my legs. I watched my wet pink pussy meat peeping out of my thick fur. My fur is really very bushy and a trail of hair goes around my ass hole too. I laughed at how it looked like a puckered brown mouth in a beard. I loved what I saw. I have never shaved my pussy because my late husband adored my hairy pussy and never allowed me to shave it. Now my son also has similar tastes. I ran a finger through my anal crack. My anal passage is not virgin. My late husband used to intrude it occasionally and I had always enjoyed the experience. So far Jonny has not paid much attention to my sphincter, he was still busy in exploring his first pussy but I knew that it wouldn't be late before he would start discovering other delicious aperture his mother can offer to his raging cock.

I finished my daily rituals, took a hot bath and came back to my room. Jonny was still sleeping. I admired his lean athletic body. My son is not into bodybuilding; he prefers athletics and likes to participate in long distance races. So he is in regular practice and that gave him a good lean athletic body, quite unlike to his father who was rather flabby in his later days. There was some movement between his thighs, his hard cock was jerking slightly between the dark thatches of his pubic hairs. Perhaps he was having a dream or it was only morning hardness, so natural to men. After drying myself I took my bra and panty form my drawers but then decided against wearing them and put them back to drawers. The morning was a little cold so I put only my bathrobe and went to kitchen.

I made a coffee for me and was busy preparing breakfast when I heard a movement at kitchen's door. Jonny was standing at the door, supporting his tall lean frame with wall. His hands folded at chest, he was smiling at me. He was still naked, his hard cock extending like flagpole, his mushroomed cock head looking at me invitingly.

"Morning mom! Can I have some coffee?"

"Morning honey." I smiled back. " Why don't you help yourself?"

Jonny moved to the kitchen counter but stood directly behind me. He bent over to pour the coffee from the pot to his mug and in the process pushing his groin just a little into my firm behind. I could feel his throbbing erection push its way slightly between my ass cheeks as he leaned over. I was pinned between my son and the kitchen counter, I felt his erection growing and pushing into my ass even more. Jonny lifted his filled mug. His free hand slowly moved towards my bottom cupping my bare ass beneath my bathrobe. He was running his finger at my anal crack. I felt my legs started trembling; it took my all will power to control my urges. Jonny seemed to be oblivious of my condition; he traced my puckered hole and his eager fingers probed at it. Feigning ignorance I continued with my work. Jonny also kept on drinking his coffee while his other hand was busy snooping my anal opening.

Suddenly he moved away from me. I watched him reluctantly going to put empty coffee mug into sink. But he was soon back and started again his job from where he had left. He grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands, pulling them so forcefully that a cry of pain escaped my mouth. His softened his grip slightly, but spread my buns and brush my puckered hole with his erect cock. He took hold of his cock with a hand and started running his cock along the length of my crack sending waves of intense pleasure through my body. Now it was going beyond my control. I could feel my pussy fluid flowing down my thighs. My legs were quivering and I found it hard to concentrate into my work.

Jonny continued playing with my anus for a while. Then he dropped to his knees, his hands still on my buns spreading them wide. I felt his moist tongue slowing entering into the same region where his cock was roaming a few moments ago. With great fervor he started lapping my ass hole, his tongue making flickering movement across my puckered hole. I bent my body over the counter to provide his imploring tongue an easy reach to my ass and pussy. My pussy was oozing wet and the wetness was literally traveling down my throbbing thighs. Jonny was also able to see the condition of my pussy as his moist tongue slowly traveled down towards the joint of my thighs and then to my vaginal area. Leaving my ass, he spread my thighs wide to gain more access to my dripping pussy. He licked the wetness spreading over my thighs and slowly his mouth completely cupped my dripping cunt. His tongue pushed through my vaginal opening and slowly it was completely buried inside me. It was a heavenly experience. My dripping pussy completely engulfed by my son's hungry mouth, his eager tongue moving in and out of my wet furry hole, his upper teeth nibbling at my swollen clitoris. It was too much for me and within a short span of time a shattering orgasm overwhelmed my body. I grabbed the counter to prevent me from collapsing over his licking mouth and with a wild cry I flooded his greedy mouth with my passion fluid. Jonny did not move a bit and kept sucking my warm juices till he had guzzled every drop of my spending.

"You taste really good Mom," Jonny said with an evil smile spreading across his face, licking my pussy juices from his fingers.

I realized that I was panting vigorously even though during the whole episode I was only standing at kitchen counter. It took me a while to regain my breath. Jonny had already on his feet and standing besides me; studying me smilingly. His hands were again inside my bathrobe lightly caressing my thighs and wet bush. His lips and nosed covered with my pussy nectar. He was running his tongue over his lips. I was back to my senses; I smile at him and kissed him on his lips. He responded with equal passion and inserted his tongue into my willing mouth. I tasted the sweet flavor of my pussy juice over his tongue.

After a while I moved away from him. I desperately wanted him inside me. But before I could proceed further his question surprised me.

"Mom, what do you have in breakfast?"

Frankly I didn't expect him to ask this question at this moment. I looked at him surprisingly.

"Why? It is omelets, sandwiches and milk. Do you want something thing else?"

"Ya mom!" He was staring at me grinning ear to ear with a mischievous look in his eyes. "I think I'd prefer to have dessert first."

"Dessert?" I was totally confused. I knew he had something else in his mind. My son was no more a shy teenager. He was playing games with his horny mom.

"Yes mom desert, a special one." He moved to fridge and opened it. He searched for a while and when his hand came out it was holding a bar of my favorite chocolate. He took a bowl from cupboard; poured a little milk into it, removed the rapper of chocolate and put the chocolate into it after breaking it into many pieces. He then put the bowl over gas stove. The heat of burner start melting the chocolate pieces and in a short while whole of the chocolate was molten. Jonny put off the burner and with a spoon he stirred the content in the bowl till it was converted into a rich brown cream. After finishing his task, Jonny looked at his handiwork. He dipped his finger into it, felt its temperature, and took an iota of cream on his finger. He brought his finger to his lips and tasted the flavor of his recipe. Satisfactorily he nodded, his head approving his preparation. He then handed me the bowl.

"Ladies first, mom." I had been watching him silently and by the time he finished his preparation, his intentions were more than clear to me. I took the bowl of liquid chocolate from his hand and I took hold of his cock with other hand and led him to the other corner of kitchen where my easy chair was lying. I pulled the chair and shove him to sit on it. Jonny sat on the chair astride, his legs apart and his raging manhood rising like a pole pointing towards ceiling.

I got down between his legs, took his raging cock between my hands and fondled it lightly. I then dipped my hand in bowl smearing my fingers with the mildly warm creamy liquid chocolate. Slowly I applied the cream to his cock. I spread it along its length, smudging it purple head with a thick coat; I smeared his pubic hair with thick sweet fluid and covering his big sack of balls. His whole groin area was covered with chocolaty paste. I protruded my tongue and gently tasted his piss hole that was also covered with chocolate. It tasted like a mix of chocolate and cum. Leisurely I cleaned the coating from his cock head savoring the every moment of it. I then ran my tongue along the length of his shaft, licking the sweet brown cream out of it. Every stroke of my tongue on his cock was sending waves of hot passion through my body. Jonny was also feeling the same as he had started moaning furiously asking me to continue my efforts. I kept on licking his hot pecker eating every bit of chocolaty paste glued to it. Finishing my task along his length I concentrated my attention to his large testicles. Alternately I took his balls one by one into my mouth and started sucking them. My mouth was filled with my favorite chocolaty taste and I must admit I was enjoying my dessert immensely.

I covered his shaft with my fingers, moving up and down slowly across its length. I smiled at him and circled my lips and slipped them over his cock. My tongue again swirled around the head. Jonny groaned at the swift contact. My lips moved along the shaft, sucking him hard and fast. Jonny's hard prick was now completely engulfed inside my mouth. Jonny grabbed my head and thrust his torso high to bury his cock deep into my mouth. His groin was moving to and fro and he was fucking his mom's hungry mouth like a jackhammer, grunting and moaning with the effort and ecstasy. About a minute later I felt the unmistakable tremble that meant he was about to shoot. I felt his cock grow, impossibly, even bigger in my mouth and suddenly his hot deluge started flooding my mouth. The hot jets of cum splashing into the back of my throat, gagging me far a moment. I tried to drink all his hot seed with great fervor but he was coming in abundance and my speed of gulping down his cum could not meet the speed of his ejaculation. A trace of his hot seed seeped through the corner of my lips and flowed down towards my chin and neck.

Jonny's cock continued to jerk in my mouth sending droplets of cum splashing against my oral cavity. Slowly the jerking in his cock subsided and after a while it stopped. I prolonged sucking his cock and sucking even the last drop of cum from his cock. His cock was now loosing its hardness and slowly it limped inside my mouth. I pulled my lips out of his cock. Jonny's eyes were closed and he seemed to be dozing off under the effect of extreme pleasure he had just received from his mother. He was breathing heavily. His limp cock was now languishing along his thigh. Playfully I kissed his cock and licked his pubic region, cleaning off some more cream from the neighborhood.

Jonny has opened his eyes and was looking at me intently.

"How was dessert mom?" His voice was still trembling with excitement.

"Great son, now its your turn." I replied licking his cum off my lips. "Let's see, how you gonna have your dessert."

Jonny stood from the chair, removed my bathrobe making me completely naked. He took me by waist and led me back to the kitchen counter. My back facing the kitchen counter, he took my hands and supported them at the corner of platform. I was in an arched position now, with my hands supporting back at platform and my streaming hairy pussy thrusting forward to the lustful eyes of my son. Jonny assessed my position and then adjusted the position of my legs by spreading them more. My pussy was now more open to his vision, soft folds of outer lips were opened and my clitoris was peeping outside looking invitingly to my son. Jonny brought his nose to my cunny, savoring the great visuals on display. He took a deep breath, slowly inhaling the sweet fragrance emanating for her mother's cunt.

Then he took the bowl in his hand. He dipped his fingers into it and lifted the thick gluey liquid onto his fingers. Slowly he started smearing the cream on my pussy lips. He spread the sweet dark brown liquid evenly over my pubic hairs. He took another drag of cream form bowl and this time he spread it across my puffy pussy lips. His fingers were moving smoothly over my wet cuntlips smudging a uniform layer of cream along the length of my slit, smearing every strand of pubic hair over my love canal and even on my protruding clitoris. My whole genital area was now smeared with chocolate cream.

He took another scoop of cream from the bowl. I was surprised where he was going to use that. But my surprise was soon turned to rage of passion when he bent between my astride legs and started filling my anal basin with the cream. He spread my ass checks with one hand and with other hand he smeared the cream across the length of my crack, but especially concentrating at my puckered hole and the smooth silky hairs surrounding the opening. I could feel his finger entering into my hole and applying a coat of chocolaty emulsion. By the time he finished daubing my ass with cream I was already in a state of extreme rapture.

Jonny was now standing between my legs lustfully gazing at his handiwork, his cream coated finger was inside his mouth and he was licking his fingers intently. His other hand was playing with his cock that was showing the signs of new energy and it was gradually regaining its lost hardness. Jonny lustily watched my chocolate smeared cunt and little by little he lowered his head to my cream coated opening. His wet tongue traveled in my pubic region licking the cream off my pubic hairs; his lips lightly holding and pulling at my bush and his dexterous tongue eating the cream off them. He deliberately avoided moving his tongue over my wet slit, sending me into a state of deep frenzy with anticipation. My son was turning into a great cunt lapper. Little by little his tongue ventured into my inner thigh licking and savoring the chocolate flavor spread there. Still he avoided running it over my cunt lips, enhancing my predicament. My cunt was flowing profusely and my spending was mingling with the sweet dessert spread over my pussy.

By the time his tongue journeyed into my inflamed pussy lips I was dying with anticipation. Lightly he ran his wet tongue across the length of my slit, enjoying the sweet flavor of my cum mixed with chocolate. I am sure that he liked that, as suddenly he increased the speed of lapping and he was licking my cunt vigorously. During every stroke his tongue was traveling upwards striking lightly my love bud in the process, sending tremors of powerful excitement through me. Soon my clit was between his greedy lips and he was hungrily sucking it. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as my son started to swirl his tongue up and down my pussy slit. He kept sucking my clit and quickly entered two of his fingers inside my love canal. His sudden intrusion of my cunt sent me into a state of extreme delight. His fingers were moving frantically in and out of my swollen pussy. I was in the state of pure bliss.

Ohhhh, mmmmm..." Taken by surprise by my son's renewed effort, I let out a deep moan as his fingers moved fervently in and out of my pussy. My body responded to his stimulation and I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusting fingers.

I knew I was nearing another orgasm. But Jonny was not finished yet. His tongue was still fluttering across my clitoris, but now it had started wandering downwards towards my thighs, slowly crossing the ridge there and entered into my cream filled anal passage. His tongue probing deeply into my anus eating the strands of chocolate trapped into hairs around my puckered hole. He dug fiercely into my asshole trying to enter his tongue into opening. I could feel my sphincter opening up a little to accommodate the tip of his tongue. But the tightness of my anal muscles was too much for his probing tongue. I had had my share of anal intercourses but they were long back. My rear aperture was not encroached for last many years and it was as good as a virgin ass.

Oblivious to my thinking, my son kept on lapping at my back door, sending waves of unfathomable thrill into me. I was approaching towards another wonderful orgasm. My pussy was begging for a cock and I too wanted the feel of my son's cock stuffing my famished pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I could not control my temptation. " Put your hard cock into your mama's hungry pussy."

Listening my begging, Jonny moved his head from my ass. My legs were trembling feverishly, somehow I was managing myself from tripping over my son. Jonny looked at my pleading eyes. He stood up form his stooped position, standing erect between my thighs. His cock was now fully erect and it was hovering over my willing cunt. Looking down again at my son's throbbing cock, which was barely inches away from my cunt, my pulse quickened and I felt another, much stronger twinge run through my lower body. I wanted his cock inside me and I wanted it desperately. Looking at me with a winning smile he took hold of my waist in his hand. With other hand he guided the swollen head of his cock towards my steaming pussy. My pussy was soaking wet, it provided adequate lubrication to his impending cock to enter into my love canal without any resistance. Soon his full cock length was buried inside my pussy, his chocolate-coated balls dangling below it, resting against my ass cheeks. He grabbed my waist by both hands and slowly started impaling his cock in and out of my pussy with a slow rhythm. During our oral escapade we did our best to clean the chocolate off each other's genitals, still the traces of brown cream were clinging to our pubic hairs. With each stroke of my son's pelvis they were coming into sticky contact.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers
12