Moment of Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yes, ma'am." Joan climbed onto the couch even as Lori said the words, straddling the other girl's face with her thighs, facing towards Lori's feet (and her tits and her thighs and her cunt...)

"Lick," she said. She knew she didn't need to say anything more, and it was such a turn-on to say it, to command Lori. The other girl's words were muffled by Joan's cunt, but she knew exactly what Lori was saying. She knew what Lori would always say when she was deeply hypnotized like this. Joan reached down and resumed fondling Lori's tits.

Lori's tongue just felt so perfect on her clit, and Joan knew she was smearing her juices all over Lori's face. She pictured climbing off the other girl, seeing her docile, empty, cum-smeared face, and that pushed Lori right over the edge into her first orgasm. But Lori didn't stop licking. Lori wouldn't stop licking until Joan commanded her to. The power was intoxicating, almost more arousing than the sex. "Touch...oh, touch yourself. While you lick. Don't stop."

More muffled words, more hot breath on her cunt as Lori reached down between her own thighs and spread her legs. Joan had a perfect view of her pussy as she fingered it, sliding them in and out until her whole shaved pussy shone with her juices, and that drove Joan to her second orgasm.

But that didn't sate her. Fuck it. If she was destroying her whole career, her life and her dignity and her sense of ethics as a human being for one afternoon of sex, she might as well make it a good one. She just kept riding Lori's face, panting and gasping and moaning and so, so very glad that she'd scheduled Lori as the last appointment of the day again.

Finally, she gasped out, "Stop." Her voice was unsteady with pleasure, her body very unsteady as she finally climbed off of Lori. The other girl's face was exactly as Joan had pictured it, and she had to fight the urge to command Lori to finger her to one more orgasm. But she couldn't take any more. The body could only stand so much pleasure. Joan was exhausted, her limbs were shaky and trembling and all she wanted to do was sink down into the chair and sleep for a year. She wished to hell she could stand more, though. She never wanted to stop.

She looked at Lori, vacant and empty and pliant and open to programming, and knew what she had to say next.

*****

This time was different. This time she was already shaking with need, she didn't need to say anything more than, "Make me cum."

"yes, ma'am." Just the words alone did it. Joan felt her cunt clench around Lori's fingers, and she clutched the other girl for support as her orgasm hit. The two of them almost fell back onto the couch, the scent of sex heavy in the air as Joan thanked God that she'd decided to put Lori at the end of the day again. The sheaf of papers fell to the floor, forgotten, as Joan pressed her lips against Lori's.

This time, Lori undressed Joan completely. Joan hadn't deepened her the way she had last week, and Lori seemed to take Joan's command creatively as she licked and sucked and nipped and pinched at Joan's titties in a way nobody had ever done before, until finally Joan gasped as the orgasm was practically coaxed out of her.

Lori kissed her way down Joan's body, leaving saliva behind to evaporate under the slight breeze of the air conditioner. Joan spread her legs, then wrapped them tightly around Lori's head as the other girl found that perfect spot just around Joan's clit and began to lick. Joan heard herself grunting in animal pleasure, but all her other senses seemed faint and unimportant next to the sensation of that tongue licking and licking and licking.

Joan knew then that she couldn't give this up. It was wrong, it was terrible and she was weak to want it and weaker still to refuse to give it up, but all the denials in the world just melted under that soft, gentle, precise tongue. She couldn't send Lori away, not now that she knew how good the other girl could make her feel, not now that she knew how good it felt to see her blank and obedient and so, so very willing to follow Joan's commands. Another orgasm hit, leaving Joan breathless and shaking, and Joan finally gasped out, "Stop."

Lori sat up. "yes, ma'am," she said.

Joan sat there for a long moment, collecting her thoughts and letting her breathing slow. "Listen to me, Lori," she said at last. "I want you to forget the papers I gave you at the beginning of our session today. I never gave you any papers, I never told you to find a different therapist. I never suggested any kind of change in our current relationship. We merely had a pleasant, unimportant conversation before the beginning of our session."

"yes, ma'am," Lori said. On any other person, that would never have worked. They'd resist such a blatant and unethical attempt to alter their memories. But Lori was the best hypnotic subject Joan had ever met, and she was used to getting suggestions like that. She'd do anything Joan said. Next week, she really would do anything Joan said. Joan felt another twinge from her conscience, but they were getting easier to ignore.

"You don't need to worry about the fact that our sessions have begun to involve sex. That's a..." She almost choked on the enormity of the lie, but thinking about the sex made it easier to say. "That's a natural progression of our therapy, Lori. You don't need to think about it when we're outside this office, or mention it to anyone else. It'll be our secret."

"yes, ma'am." Lori smiled happily, proud to be so obedient. No wonder so many people took advantage of her like this.

Joan looked at Lori, vacant and empty and pliant and open to programming, and knew what she had to say next. "We're like a see-saw," she said. "When you go up, I go down." She tried to think about what the words meant and why they popped into her head so easily, but it suddenly seemed very hard to think and the couch felt so soft under her back and she just closed her eyes and relaxed into the cushions and waited to hear what Lori had to tell her.

"Good girl," Lori said. "You've been such a good girl, today, and it felt so good, didn't it, Joan?" Joan just nodded softly, a dreamy smile on her face. "That's right, Joan. It felt so good to hypnotize me, so good to give in to your desires and make me your deep, obedient hypnotized slave. You tried to fight that, Joan, but what do you remember?"

Joan sighed out, "i am too weak to fight my desires."

Lori stroked her hip gently. "Good girl." Poor Joan hadn't even seen it coming that first time, when Lori had lingered after their sessions a few months ago to 'ask a few questions about hypnosis'. She hadn't suspected that her new client might have picked up a little knowledge in all those years of being a subject. And that was the wonderful thing about hypnotists. They made such good subjects. "You can't fight your desires. And what do you desire?"

Joan flushed slightly all over. "i desire to make you my deep, obedient, hypnotized slave."

"Good girl." Lori looked forward so much to the day when she didn't need to condition Joan anymore, when Joan would be so deeply programmed that she'd take Lori completely, break her will and hypnotize her so thoroughly and so totally that Lori wouldn't even remember how to brainwash her anymore. When she could finally have the true hypnodomme she'd craved for so long. "And you know you don't need to remember being hypnotized at all, Joan. You don't need to remember until it's time to remember, until it's time to be programmed again." Joan nodded, and Lori sighed deeply as she remembered how it felt to be that deeply hypnotized as she began to finger herself. She wanted Joan to take her again, to take her forever, but she was willing to be patient.

Lori looked down at her hypnotized Mistress, and let her orgasm take her.

THE END

12