Momma's Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Wesley's friend Tim brings his mom Sue for a sleepover.
3.6k words
4.2
250.6k
74

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers

Disclaimer: If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author. I really thrive on the feedback. All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. Thank you.

_______________________

Not long after he finished washing his own cum off his face in the bathroom, the boy's mother informed him that his friend Tim and Tim's mother Sue would be coming over to spend the night. This was somewhat common. Often in the summer his mother and Sue would drink wine and hang out in the basement while Tim and Wesley played video games in his bedroom.

Sue and Tim arrived less than an hour later. Tim still seemed obviously nervous around Wesley's mother, but his eyes lit up when he saw Wesley and he greeted his friend. Sue came in wearing a tank top shirt and jean shorts, her common attire.

If Wesley had been forced a week ago to pick which woman was more likely to be a huge secret slut, sucking off strangers by the dozen and fucking everyone in town, he definitely would have chosen Sue over his own mother. He loved to imagine just that. Much less conservative, Sue never went to church and was often half-drunk. Like his mother, Sue's tits were massive and stretched every shirt she wore to its max, including her current tank top. Unlike his mother, Sue was shorter than him and quite a bit slimmer. His own mother's ass matched her tits and was huge, sometimes it seemed almost two feet wide. Sue had more of a girlishly round smaller ass. She also dressed a lot more slutty, for example Wesley could see the outline of Sue's tits and was sure she wasn't wearing a bra. He had always thought she just didn't see the children (Tim and himself) as sexual beings, and so just felt comfortable wearing little. He didn't know how long this would last, since he and Tim were eighteen now.

Sue had a husband and Wesley was pretty sure they were happy. He had no reason to think she was living wild and crazy like his mother. He wondered if Sue knew what kind of person his mother really was. No adult that wasn't sick could approve of what she was doing to him. Perhaps Sue could help him, if he could get a chance to talk to her alone.

The boy had always had an epic crush on Sue. Wesley wanted to be with her so badly. Sue was his real fantasy. He felt ashamed of thinking about his mother sexually, but he embraced the idea of fucking Sue. Wesley even had elaborate dreams about being married to Sue. He wasn't sure if he was obsessed, in love, or just horny. Aside from some lingering glances and his imagination, he had no reason to think she felt the same.

Sue greeted Wesley warmly, giving him a friendly hug like she always did. Wesley didn't feel bad about being turned on by Sue at all. He relished her huge tits pressed against him, especially since she was oblivious to their effect on him. Tim immediately wanted to go upstairs and play video games in Wesley's room. Wesley sighed and allowed himself to be dragged upstairs. For the next few hours the boys played games while their mothers drank wine downstairs.

At about 11 p.m., Wesley went to the kitchen to get a drink. His mother was bent over digging around in the fridge. He took the chance to ask something that had been on his mind all night.

"Mom, you aren't going to fuck Tim tonight are you? I would really like it if you stopped fucking all my friends."

"Oh baby, that's not acceptable begging. Besides, momma needs to get some cock somehow. I just love the way one feels sliding against my face, between my lips. Don't you?" She laughed softly. Wesley started to respond, but she cut him off.

"I know you do, don't worry. Tell you what, if I can't get some dick from Tim, I'll need it from somewhere. I might have to bring your large black friend back over tonight, if I can't have Tim. But I don't see why I should care what you want. What's in it for me?"

"I don't know what you want from me, but let's just get it over with mom." He glared at her.

She smiled that warm mom smile. "I think you'll regret not making a suitable offer of your own. First, you will call your large black friend and ask for him to come over tonight. Tell him your mother needs him to visit her tonight. His number is written right here on the fridge, under 'Jerome's Plumbing'." Wesley instantly began to object to that degradation. She interrupted him again.

"If you refuse to do anything I tell you to do tonight, not only will I fuck Tim, but you will suck a fresh load of hot sperm straight from that big black dick tonight." Her warm smile was long gone.

"Anyway, I'll fuck him and lay off your little friend. You will come into my bedroom at 2 a.m. and do whatever I instruct you to do. Remember what happens if you refuse me. I love you sweetheart."

His mother was clearly a little drunk. Her breath as she kissed him smelled of wine, and she swayed a little too much as she walked back into the living room. He heard Sue laughing hysterically at the comedy the two women were watching in the other room. Great, Wes thought. They're both drunk.

He dialed the number on the fridge. As the phone on the other end rang, he wondered how many of his mother's 'business contacts' were men she used as fucktoys. A very low and gruff voice answered.

"What?"

"I.. uhh." Wesley blanked. "Oh, my mom wants you to come over tonight."

"Who the fuck this?"

"I'm sorry. My mother's name is Beryl Denning."

After a pause, the rough voice on the other side of the line laughed.

"Ah hahah, I know that one well. Shit son, your momma playin with you too now? You're in it for yo life boy. Tell her I'll see her big titties later." Then the man hung up on him, still chuckling.

Humiliated and even more worried about what he would be doing in that room at 2 a.m., Wesley started upstairs to play some video games with Tim again. His mother yelled up at him.

"It's getting towards midnight, and it is a school night Wesley. It's bedtime, you and Tim go to sleep now. Lights out."

The boy groaned to himself and continued on to his room. He was wide awake and afraid of a hundred different things. He was so tense, he'd never be able to sleep.

He realized that the hung black man would be here to start fucking his mother shortly, so soon she and Sue would have to part ways. Obviously Sue was a little too drunk to drive home, so she would be sleeping on the couch. The boy realized his chance to talk to an adult that might be able to get him out of the sick situation he found himself in.

At 1 a.m. he heard footsteps coming up the stairway. Then he heard his mother's bedroom door close. The boy slipped from his bedroom, leaving Tim snoring on his floor, and went downstairs. Sue was laying on the couch with the remote in one hand and a bottle in the other. She looked at her son's friend and smiled.

"Hey you."

"Hi Sue. Hey do you mind if I hang out down here with you awhile? I'm wide awake."

"I don't mind, but you better not let your momma find you out of your room after lights out!" Sue chuckled.

She was sitting on one end of the couch, under what seemed like a mountain of blankets. As the boy approached she pulled the blankets tighter around her.

"Sorry, not properly dressed. I usually sleep in the nude, but I left the tank top on so I have at least something covering me." She took a long pull of her wine bottle.

The boy took a seat on the opposite end of the couch from her and pulled one of the blankets over himself a bit. They sat and watched a cheesy cinemax movie for a little bit. He didn't want to wait too late before asking Sue for help, as his mother would likely come to get him if he didn't report to her room at 2 a.m.

"Sue, I have a problem and I think you might be the only person in the world that can help me. I'm really out of options and hope at this point."

"Oh, honey. Go ahead and try old aunt Sue. I am sure I can help. Are you fighting with Tim? He seemed reluctant to come over tonight."

"No, it's not that at all. You see, my mom.. She has been really weird with me lately."

"What do you mean hon?" Sue arched an eyebrow.

"Sue, she jacked a man off on my face. She took pictures and now she's blackmailing me to be her sex slave. She called it her "sub." She said dad was her sub, and now I am. And I have to do whatever she says or she will show the pictures to everyone!"

The boy was speaking quickly now, getting more agitated as he thought about his plight. "She's such a freak. She's so much more bossy than I ever knew. And the things she likes are so gross. And she told me to come up to her room in an hour and do whatever she says. I don't know how to get out of this. What can I do?! I'm not gay!" Tears stung the boy's cheeks.

"Oh honey! I know you're not gay. I think my Timmy might be, though. Before we came over tonight I caught him jacking off to some pictures of huge cocks. Er, I mean penises." She looked distracted for a moment. Then she zoned back in and looked at Wesley with sympathy in her tipsy eyes.

"Your mom jacked a man off on your face? That's perverted. How did she get you to accept that in the first place?" she asked with a curious look on her face.

Wesley was still surprised that Tim might be gay. "Um, I was sleeping. But it's hard to tell in the picture. I woke up with cum all over my face. It was disgusting Sue!"

She looked at him as he was beginning to sob and shook her head. "It sounds pretty bad Wes but you shouldn't cry about it. You're almost a man now, a high school senior. Oh come here." She moved a little closer to him and hugged him as he collected himself.

The boy looked down at the very large tank-top clad tits of his friend's mother, and noticed through the fabric that her puffy nipples were clearly hard. She hugged him more tightly and pressed her enormous jugs against him until they smushed into his chest. He shivered and started to get hard himself. With her lips near his ear, she inquired more.

"That sounds so fuckin nasty, Wes. Your mom jacking that big cock all over your face. Did she stick it in your mouth a little too?" Sue was breathing heavier, and she rubbed her thighs together. Wesley felt her hard nipple brushing his chest through her thin shirt. The boy had a raging hard-on. His dream-woman was turned on by him! He tried his best to focus on the problem.

"Yes she did Sue, but I don't remember. Sue, I need help, how do I get away from her? How do I make her stop?"

The older woman looked on the boy with such pity in her eyes. "Oh Wes honey.."

Just then, they both heard a door open upstairs. Wes heard his mother chuckle and say "shhh" on her way downstairs.

"Quick, hide Wesley!" Sue whispered frantically to him. "Your mother will kick your ass if she knows you're up."

Sue lifted the blanket-mountain in the middle of the couch and the boy dove headfirst under the covers. She quickly arranged the blankets over the boy's form so it looked like just a thick mass of cloth, and Wes turned onto his back to minimize how lumpy the blankets were.

The first thing Wesley noticed when his head was covered was that Sue was naked except for her tank top. The top of his head was pressed against the side of her soft creamy thigh, and he looked through the blankets at another vague approaching shape. He held his breath nervously. Then the boy heard his mother's voice.

"Sue you're still awake, you little cumbucket?"

Wes felt his mother walk right up to the edge of the couch.

"Spread your legs bitch, let me get closer to you. You're gonna clean me off, like I know you love to do."

His mother must have swatted or kicked at Sue's leg so she could get herself close to Sue's face. Sue lifted her leg up and moved it over Wes' head, spreading her legs and resting her knee on his neck. Her pussy was right in his face.

The boy had never seen a pussy so close-up before except in pictures. Sue had a hairy pussy, and her lips looked really big. The slit was tiny, and the whole mound was covered by the dark fur. It smelled strong and he noticed that it was soaking wet. He wondered if it had been wet from talking to him. He had no idea what was going on between Sue and his mother.

Sue rocked herself a little bit. Wesley heard licking and slurping sounds, interrupted only by his mother's voice.

"That's it, let me see that tongue go. I am so turned on right now. That little son of mine.... I'm gonna take him into my room tonight and play with him. I haven't decided what I'm gonna do with him yet. What do you think, should I fuck that little ass of his?"

Wes panicked, but before he could react Sue shifted herself forward and planted her feet on the floor. She started smearing her wet pussy over the boy's face, and moaned as his nose flicked her clit.

The slurping sounds stopped and Sue said, "I think you should take it easy on the little squirt, break him in easy. Besides, it might be more fun to take your time, if you know what I mean."

Sue obviously wanted Wesley to lick her sopping pussy. Wesley stuck his tongue out tenderly and started lapping at the juicy cunt in his face. He didn't know where to lick, but he tried to be as quiet as possible and lick as much as he could with long, slow licks. His tongue spread the oversized labia and delved into the moist folds above his face.

Wesley's mom replied to Sue. "Slut, if I didn't know any better I might think you were soft on my son, that you had a thing for him. I've seen the way you look at him sometimes. I know better though, because as soon as I mentioned fucking his little ass you started grinding your sloppy used-up pussy into my couch and moaning. You sick bitch. Unnnngh goddamn you got a long tongue. Raise your arms and surrender that mouth. I want to see those fat tits jiggle."

About five minutes passed as Wesley licked Sue's pussy for all he was worth, listening to the slurping noises of the two women. Judging from how much syrupy juice came out and smeared across his face, the boy thought he was doing rather well. He was extremely turned on, and hoped Sue let him fuck her after his mother left. For a moment, he considered that Sue might really like him. Maybe as much as he liked her.

"That's enough, you've got me horny for more torment. I'm going back upstairs to tease that big dicked bastard. Sweet dreams!"

After a moment, his mother continued. "Aw, why are you pouting at me? You want a crack at his big cock tonight too? Maybe later tonight slut." The sound of footsteps receded as his mother returned to her room.

Wesley could see nothing but that big hairy pussy grinding itself across his face. Her lips kept sliding along his nose or the sides of his sticky cheeks. He alternated his actions between tongue-flicking her huge extended clit, burying his tongue inside of her, and licking as much of her juice up as he could. The boy kept this up for about fifteen more minutes, until he was rewarded by a flood of juice that completely coated his face. Sue kept jerking her pussy up and down his face for a few more strokes, then finally settled back and breathed heavily.

The sticky-faced teenager lifted his head out from between the older woman's soft thighs and out from under the blankets. His dick was raging hard and he saw that her cantaloupe sized tits were free. His mother must have removed Sue's shirt, and Sue's tits were slick with sweat. They were everything he dreamed them to be, and for a moment the boy forgot all his worries and just gazed at the older woman's ample chest in awe. He didn't care if she was twice his eighteen years old, he was in love. At least, as far as his young mind understood it. Her speaking broke his trance.

"You are a great pussy licker boy," she panted. "A natural, just like your father."

"What the hell? Sue, why did my mom treat you like that? You had sex with my dad?"

Sue had the grace to look abashed. "Yes Wes, I'm sorry I didn't really tell you earlier. We didn't have the chance to really talk though, did we?"

"Your mother is a vicious bitch, and I'm afraid of her too. I've been one of her subs for years, and I don't know how to escape this life. I don't know that I want to, either. We've done many things. Usually I would sit on your father's face while she fucked him. We did all kinds of crazy things. Once I saw your father suck 12 dicks in a row. He was amazing with his mouth, just like you."

"But I'm not gay!" Wes argued.

Sue smiled sadly. "I know honey, I know. That's why I let you suck my pussy. That way you can remember how straight you are when you go upstairs later. I knew you would love it, I just didn't know how good you'd be at it. You're a magnificent pussy sucker. I bet you're so hard right now."

Sue started stroking her own heaving breasts, softly running her hands up and down her puffy nipples. Wesley nodded at her.

"Take it out, let me see your cock honey."

Sue licked her big lips as Wes slid his pajamas down and freed his erection.

"Bring it here Wesley, I want to return the favor. Let me suck your dick."

Sue grabbed his cock and smeared the head into her puffy nipples. She started working her hand up and down his meat and used her other hand to fondle his swinging balls. The boy was in heaven. Sue looked up at his face and gave him her sexiest "fuck my face" look, then lowered her lips to his shaft. She gave him soft kisses all along the sides of his cock, pressing her lips and tongue along every inch of him. Before long his prick was dripping with precum and saliva, and then she really started pounding away at his meat and licking the tip with her tongue.

Sue looked up into his eyes as she slammed her fist up and down his cockmeat. He was staring at her flopping tits, and she knew he was getting close to cumming all over her face. Sue flicked her tongue faster along the sensitive ridge of his cockhead and wrapped two fists around his shaft. The older woman pounded her fists up and down, grinning and slobbering all over his teenage cock. The boy shivered, getting ready to cum. That's when she glanced sideways and stopped cold.

"Oh no, Wesley, it's 2:02 a.m. honey! Your mother gave you orders to be in her bedroom at 2! You know she said you'd have to suck that black man's big cock if you disobeyed her all night, you better run and hope she doesn't notice!"

"But Sue," he responded frantically. "I can't, I need your help, I gotta get out of this. And please finish me off really quick! Please! I need help!"

"Sorry honey, I have always found it wisest to always listen to your mother." Sue hugged him and whispered "good luck" into his ear.

The boy was wiping Sue's cum off his face and stuffing his aching prick into his pajamas a few moments later. As he opened his mother's bedroom door, he realized that he had never told Sue about his mother's threats if he disobeyed her. How did Sue know that he was threatened with giving someone head? The lights were all on inside his mother's room, and a familiar perverted scene greeted him.

cimeriel
cimeriel
328 Followers