Momma's Pussy

Story Info
Her daughter's costume is a little too sexy.
3.2k words
4.23
382.2k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,382 Followers

"Damn it."

Bent forward slightly so that she could see herself in her dresser's mirror, a pouty frown on her face, Trisha tried again to get the headpiece that would finish off her costume settled just right. She wanted her hair to be styled perfectly but still conceal the headpiece so that only the cat ear's would be visible and every time she got it in just the right place it would slip.

"Damn it," she said again just under her breath as her frustration grew.

It was Halloween and she was going to be late for the costume party she was attending if she didn't get moving soon. Everything had to be perfect though or there wasn't any point in going at all. The entire "in crowd" was going to be there, including the hunky guy she had her eye on just now, and it would be social suicide if she were anything less than a goddess when she walked in the door.

She had picked out a black cat costume to wear which included some very high heels, a black body suit with a tail attached to the butt that hung all the way down to her ankles, and that annoying headpiece with the cat ears. She had decided against a mask since the whole point was to get the guy she was after to notice how pretty she was and so she'd just colored the tip of her nose black and drawn three lines on each cheek for whiskers. The costume was completed by a little collar around her neck that was hung with a little bell.

"Damn it!" she muttered as the headpiece slipped out of place again.

The body suit had presented her with a problem. She had gotten one that would fit her like it had been spray painted on in order to show off her perfect figure, but she was dismayed to discover that it fit her so tightly that she could plainly see the outline of her underwear through it! It would have been humiliating to go out in public like that, but it was easily fixed by wearing nothing but her birthday suit underneath it.

This presented her with some new problems however. The suit was uncomfortable and hot and she was already getting a little sweaty inside it, but the real problem was that now instead of showing off her underwear she was showing off her . . . assets. Looking at herself in the mirror, she could clearly see the puffy nipples that tipped each firm breast and she was already getting a cameltoe and a wedgie.

Advertising everything she had to offer would certainly win her that guy's attention, but the eighteen year old doubted she would even be able to get out of the house dressed like this if her mother noticed. Her only hope was to slip out quickly, preferably while her mom was distracted.

The sound of the ringing doorbell shook her out of her thoughts suddenly, startling her just enough to make her jump and dislodging the headpiece just as she had gotten it perfectly settled. Another group of children must be on the porch begging for candy.

"Damn it!" she snarled a little louder than she'd intended as she went back to struggling with her headpiece.

She didn't have to worry about her father or her little brother catching sight of her thankfully. Dad was taking Billy around the neighborhood trick or treating tonight and she had heard them leave just a few minutes ago. Her Mom was staying home to man the door and handle whatever little monsters showed up though and so remained an obstacle.

Finally satisfied with the positioning of her headpiece and getting it quickly pinned so that it wouldn't go anywhere, Trisha took a deep breath and looked herself over in the mirror critically to make sure she looked absolutely perfect. Only when she was satisfied did she turn and head out the door.

The trick now was to get out of the house without her mother getting a good look at her and throwing a puritanical fit.

Peeking into the living room, she found her mother right where she had expected her to be. The older woman was seated on the couch with a big bowel of candy in easy reach, watching television as she waited for the next group of monsters to turn up on the doorstep. Taking a few deep breaths to prepare herself, Trisha launched herself into the room.

She had to get through the room quickly so that her mother didn't have the chance to get a good look at her and so she walked across the room as quickly as she could without actually running. She spoke so quickly and breathlessly that it was hard to distinguish individual words, "I'mleavingforthepartynow,Mom.Seeyoulater."

"Freeze, Trisha." Her mother Constance's voice was deep and powerful and brought the girl to an immediate stop right in front of the door.

Since she was facing the door and knew her mother couldn't see her face, Trisha allowed herself a small grimace before pasting on an expression of casual curiosity and turning to face the older woman. She was hoping to pretend that she had no idea what her mother's problem might be, but her voice betrayed her as she whined more than a little defensively, "What?"

Constance rose to her feet, scowling at the girl and putting her hands on her hips. "You are not going to any party like that, young lady."

Trisha looked down at her herself blankly as if she couldn't see what it was that had set her mother off. "Why not? What's wrong with this?"

"Oh?" Her mother didn't seem to like that answer and marched right over to grab hold of her by the wrist and literally drag the protesting Trisha back through the house to the master bedroom. "Let me show you exactly what's wrong with it!" The girl really had no choice but to follow, teetering so much on those high heels that she very nearly went down more than once.

Behind them at that exact moment there was a knock on the door and the sound of what must have been a sizable group of kids waiting on the front porch for some candy. They were ignored and after only one more try moved on to another house where they hoped their luck would be better.

Trisha found herself standing in front of the full-length mirror in her parent's bedroom when Constance finally released her and she was able to get her feet back under her. She started to look down, certain that her mother must have bruised her wrist by manhandling her like that, but the other woman came up behind her and reached around with one hand to grab her by the throat firmly enough to keep her head up but not to choke her.

"Just look at yourself, Trisha! My, God. You might as well be naked as wear that thing!"

Trisha was just a little startled to be treated so roughly by her own mother, but that would be nothing compared to how shocked she would be about what Constance did next. Trisha was so stunned that she couldn't make herself move a muscle when her mother's other hand found the zipper that ran up the back of her body suit and started to pull it down slowly.

Seeing her mother's face in the mirror, Trisha almost didn't recognize the woman. There was an expression on her face that she had never seen on anybody in her entire life and it scared her just a little. The zipper had been pulled all the way down to just above her butt and the attached tail by then, but still the girl did not move. She just stared into the mirror in fascination as if she were watching a TV show or movie instead of seeing something that was happening to her in real-life.

The gust of cool air that blew down her back as the clammy, clinging body suit was opened was an undeniable relief, though.

It was kind of difficult to pull down the top of Trisha's body suit one handed since it clung so tightly to the girl's flesh, but her mother would tug down one side and then the other until she had exposed her daughter's shoulders, her chest, and then her firm breasts. Having her own mother undress her finally shook the girl out of her near paralysis and she started to squirm, but the older woman's hand on her throat tightened just enough to discourage that.

"See?" Constance purred, her voice husky and her breath hot on the girl's ear. Reaching around Trisha, her mother ran a slow, caressing hand over the girl's breasts which made her nipples nice and hard. "You can see just as much when you're topless as you could when you were wearing that silly outfit."

Trisha's skin broke out in goose bumps, but it was not because of the cool air that was only now able to blow across her hot and sweaty skin. There was just something about what was happening to her in her parent's bedroom that night that was getting her more aroused than she had ever been over any of those dreamy guys she was always mooning over.

As her mother's boldly straying hand slid under one of the girl's breasts to heft it for a moment in her palm and give it a little bounce, Trisha groaned loudly and sighed in a soft, hoarse voice, "Mom . . ." She couldn't seem to catch her breath, her heart was pounding hard in her chest, and Trisha actually thought she might swoon if she didn't get control of herself soon.

Bringing her hand up to brush back her daughter's hair to expose her ear, Constance leaned in to run the tip of her tongue along the curve of her ear. "You're not going to that party tonight, Trisha," she whispered huskily. "You're going to stay home. With me." Trisha's legs got all rubbery under this assault and she sagged back against her mother.

Only now did her mother release her hold on Trisha's throat, standing the girl up again on her own two feet. Constance then knelt to peel the body suit the rest of the way down and have Trisha step out of it. A shiver ran through the young woman as the relatively cool air in the room hit the rest of her hot, sweaty body.

As long as she was sitting on her heels with a tight young ass right in front of her, Constance decided to take full advantage of the opportunity this presented her. "Lean forward just a little, sweetie. Good! Now reach back here with both hands and spread your cheeks nice and wide for me." The girl did all this without question, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Wrapping one arm around each of the girl's long legs, Constance leaned in close, her tongue darting out to work on the teenaged girl's sphincter.

A small cry was forced out of the girl as the tip of her mother's tongue invaded her asshole. Trisha never would have guessed that she would have enjoyed something that seemed as dirty as analingus, but she was soon squirming and whimpering from her mother's attentions and ready to promise her anything she wanted to keep her from stopping.

Dressed in just a pair of high heeled shoes, a headpiece with cat ears, and a thin collar hung with a little bell, Trisha stood in the middle of her parent's bedroom and let her own mother lick her butt. The girl was practically in another world, her whole body alive and tingling under Constance's ministrations. As the two women indulged in this most taboo of pleasures, neither of them seemed to remember that Trisha's father and little brother were only out trick or treating and could return at any moment.

Constance leaned back from her daughter again and gave one of her ass cheeks a firm slap with her hand. The stinging slap seemed to snap Trisha out of her euphoric haze and made her let out a little yelp. The girl looked back at her mother, not moving a muscle as she waited to be told what to do next.

Looking up, Constance had to smile at the sight of her gorgeous teenaged daughter with the tip of her nose blackened, whiskers drawn on her cheeks, and that collar and cat ear headpiece. Standing up, she told her, "You know what you're going to be from now on, Trisha? You going to be my little pussy." The girl's face went red and she ducked her head at this, but the smile she was wearing suggested she liked the title.

Constance hardly heard her little girl answer, "Yes, ma'am."

"Those high heels really do wonders for your legs and butt, honey. I might have to throw out all those smelly sneakers of your's and get you a few more pairs." Constance took a little more time to just look at her daughter's nude body, then ordered, "Get on the bed."

Trisha did not hesitate for a moment to throw herself onto her parent's bed, lying on her back and watching everything her mother did closely as the older woman started to strip off her clothes. The doorbell rang and kids were knocking on the front door, but neither of them gave any of that any heed, their attention wholly focused on each other.

Constance was soon dressed in nothing but her wedding ring, but instead of joining the impatiently waiting girl on the bed, she walked over to a cabinet and pulled open a drawer. Trisha's eyes went wide as she saw her mother take an absolutely huge strap-on dildo out and start putting it on.

Trisha couldn't tear her eyes from what her mother was doing. She wanted to ask her why she even owned such a thing, but she just couldn't find her voice. She had never thought about her mother in any kind of sexual way before this evening, but now it seemed to be the only way she could think of her. She never could have imagined just how beautiful her mother was and the sight of that huge plastic dick bobbing in front of her just made her that much more desirable somehow.

Still Constance stayed away from the bed. Reaching into the drawer again, she produced a small bottle of lubricant that she used to liberally grease up the dildo, making sure it was nice and slippery. Wiping her hands dry on the very panties she just took off, Constance only know turned her attention to the bed and her daughter. A wicked smile appeared on Constance's face that sent cold shivers through the girl.

In the blink of an eye, Constance was on top of her daughter and the dildo was soon buried to the hilt in Trisha's tight little cunt. Being impaled on that monstrous fake cock so suddenly and so deeply brought a shriek of both pain and pleasure from Trisha. Grinning just a little maliciously, Constance started pumping that dildo into the girl.

The next few minutes passed in a blur for the girl as her mother fucked her, the only thing she was conscious of being the huge sex toy that was plowing in and out of her hard and fast. She started to come, but Constance didn't stop until Trisha had endured so many climaxes that she'd lost count of them.

Only when her mother was satisfied that Trisha had finally had enough did she stop, though she left the dildo fully entrenched in her twat as the last tremors of the girl's orgasms slowly died away. Unsnapping the straps of the dildo harness, Constance left the sex toy embedded in her daughter as she stretched out next to her and started kissing her lips.

"Did Momma's pussy like that?" Constance purred into the girl's ear in between kisses. "Does Momma's pussy like to get fucked?" Trisha nodded, saving her mouth for more important business - like passionately kissing her mother, their tongues dueling fiercely. "I knew you would. Momma's pussy has a body that's just made for fucking and I'm going to be putting it to a lot of use from now on." Lowering her head, she caught one of the girl's nipples in her mouth and started sucking on it.

It was then that it happened.

"Honey?! Are you back there?!" Constance's husband Fred called as he walked back towards the bedroom. "You should see Billy's haul! That boy's going to have tummy aches for a month! We . . ." His voice trailed off suddenly as he walked into the room to discover what his wife and daughter had been doing while he was gone.

Trisha was scared out of her wits to be caught in such a compromising position, but Constance let that nipple slip from between her lips and looked at her husband with an annoyed expression.

"Do you mind?" the older woman snapped. "How about giving us a little privacy?" Trisha gave her mother a startled look, but when she looked back to her father she was amazed to see him hang his head and start to back out of the room again.

"You'd better grab a pillow and a blanket from the hall closet," Constance added. "You're going to be sleeping on the couch tonight."

Without a word, Fred left the room with a sullen expression on his face, closing the door behind him. Trisha turned such an amazed look on her mother that Constance had to laugh.

"Don't worry about your Dad, dear. He knows his place," Constance grinned. Reaching down to grab the base of the dildo, she stirred it around a little in her daughter's pussy.

She sat up then and moved so that she was kneeling over her daughter's face. "It's my turn to come now, dear. Momma's Pussy had better do a good job, too!"

As they were getting themselves situated, the tiny bell on the girl's collar got caught on something and the cheap little plastic collar broke. Constance smiled to herself even as she reached down to grab it and toss it aside. Tomorrow she was going to go down to the pet store and get the girl a real collar to wear, complete with a bell and a tag to let everyone know who owned her. If Momma's pussy wasn't wearing her collar and tag after all, she might get scooped up by animal control and sent to the pound!

Constance lowered her pussy onto her daughter's face and couldn't help but moan deeply as the girl's tongue plowed through her wet pussy. She made Trisha eat her to one climax after another until she was satisfied, her long fingers tangled in the girl's hair and not so subtly guiding the teenager's tongue from place to place.

Yes, indeed, Constance thought as she climbed off the girl. Trisha was going to be spending a lot of time naked and on her back in the future!

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,382 Followers