Mommy Made for Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother's plan for her son's birthday gets out of hand.
2.6k words
4.58
322.1k
214

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. They are totally unrealistic -- stroke stories that aren't meant to be taken seriously. If you like them, great -- leave a comment if you want! If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

***

Brian walked into the kitchen after having showered. His mother was standing at the sink, facing away from him. He had withheld from masturbating in the shower, and now he was glad he had. His mother was wearing a black skintight pencil skirt that hugged her round ass, and black sling-back shoes with 4-inch stilleto heels. On top, she had on a tight, white button-down shirt, tucked into her skirt. Her waist looked tiny. Brian's penis immediately starting hardening: he realized that he could see his mother's giant breasts from behind, their roundness peeking out from her little torso. Her thick hair was pinned up in a swept-up coif. She was stunning, even from behind.

Brian wasn't sure what to do. Was the no-touching rule still in effect? Maybe, he thought, there was a loophole: no hands. He quietly approached her and slowly, gently pushed his now stiff cock against his mother's butt. "Hi Mommy," he said.

She startled for a second, but didn't move, his penis still firmly lodged against her clothed, bulbous ass. She turned her head slightly toward him without turning around, her hair falling adorably into her face. "Brian, sweetie, remember, no touching yet."

"But I'm not touching you. With my hands."

She giggled. "Cute. Well, ok then. I guess you can touch me with your clothed penis. Your big, hard penis. I have to admit, it feels really good."

She leaned up to kiss him, her butt essentially massaging her son's penis as her body shifted. He groaned as she kissed him lightly on the lips. She stroked the side of his face. "And, of course, I can touch you," she whispered. "Ok," she said, finally pushing him away. He reeled back slightly, his rock-hard cock almost sticking out of his pants. She slowly turned around and Brian gasped. Her amazing HH-cup bust strained against her shirt. She had left two buttons open, and was clearing wearing a push-up bra. (They made push-up bras that big?, Brian thought to himself.) Her breasts spilled out of the top, as if they might pop out at any point.

She smiled at Brian, then looked down at her tits, shaking them from side to side. The visible part of them jiggled as she did. "Do you like my outfit?"

Brian, staring directly at the massive set of tits, could only nod.

"My breasts look extra big, huh?" She inhaled, making her chest swell even more against her shirt. "This isn't exactly comfortable," she said, gently squeezing her huge bust. "But I want to look really good for my baby."

"You do, Mommy. Amazing. I, um, love your clothes."

"Yeah, I never get to wear stuff like this. You know, business outfits."

Brian smiled. They were business clothes, he guessed, but picturing his ultra-curvy mother, spilling out of her tight shirt and short skirt, in an office setting was pretty ridiculous.

His mother walked up to him and snuggled up against him, pressing her body against his. "That feels good, huh? Do you love me, sweetheart?"

"Of course, Mommy. I love you more than anything."

"I guess," she said, looking up at him. "I guess we can change the rules now." She traced a line on his chest. "Do you want to touch Mommy's body?"

"Yes, more than anything in the world."

"Ok." She took a step back. "Touch me, Brian. Touch your Mommy's body."

He wasted no time. With a hand trembling from horniness, he began squeezing one of her huge breasts. She gasped as he sunk his fingers into her giant, spongy breast. "Oh baby. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," she moaned.

"I love you, Mommy. And I love your big breasts."

"I love you too, sweetie." She tilted her head up - even in her heels, he towered over her tiny frame - and kissed him gently on the lips. Soon they were fully making out, French kissing, while he squeezed and rubbed her breast. He took his other hand and began to play with her other giant tit. She leaned back and looked down at him fondling her chest.

"That feels so good, baby. Please play with Mommy's big breasts. Play with them as much as you want. From now on, these breasts are yours to play with. Squeeze them, rub them, do whatever you want."

He began to tweak her nipples and she moaned.

"Baby, if you keep doing that, I'm going to start -" she stopped herself mid-sentence. "Let me strip for you, sweetie. Let Mommy get naked for her beautiful son. After all, it *is* your birthday," she said, smiling.

He reluctantly released her chest and took a step back.

"Sit down, baby," she said. He quickly took a seat at the kitchen table. "We are going to do this the way I had planned," she said, winking at him.

She stepped out of her high-heeled shoes and began to unzip her tight skirt. Once again, Brian was struck at how tiny his mother's body was, aside, of course, from her massive rack, which shimmied as she wiggled out of her skirt. It landed on the floor and as she bent down to pick it up, her huge breasts hung down and he got a glimpse of her amazing cleavage as they strained against her tight shirt. He could see that her bra was barely containing them.

Her chest again jiggling as she stood back up, he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. She took a pin out of her hair and it tumbled down around her shoulders.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm not wearing underwear," she said as she slowly walked over to him. "It just seemed sort of silly."

Her gigantic breasts were now at eye level and Brian couldn't stop staring at them, even though she was now naked from the waist down. She then shocked her son by swinging one leg across his lap, leaving her straddling him, face-to-face. They were mere inches apart, her swollen breasts pushed again his chest and she stared lovingly into his eyes.

"Is this ok, sweetie?"

He could only nod.

"I can feel your penis. It's really hard, huh?"

Again, he nodded and managed to squeak out a "Yes Mommy."

"Well, then I guess we better give it some air."

She scooted back slightly, deftly unzipped his shorts and pulled out his rock-hard penis. It now stood straight up between then. She caressed it lightly.

"I guess it's time for me to take off my shirt, huh?" she said. "So you can look at Mommy's breasts while she plays with your big penis. I want --" she paused and squeezed his penis "- I want to be a sextoy for you."

She released his cock, which was hard enough to continue to stick straight up, and began to slowly unbutton her tight shirt. Slowly, her too-small bra - a white push-up with frilly edges - was revealed, her massive breasts spilling out over the top. She took over her top and tossed it aside.

"Do you remember how big Mommy's breasts are, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy. You wear a HH-cup."

"That's right," she said. "A 30HH. That's because my body is small, but my breasts are really big. Do you like them?"

"You know I do Mommy."

She smiled warmly at her son. "I'm going to take my bra off now, baby. It's actually a little small. It's a GG-cup. That's why my breasts are bulging out of it." She reached behind her, arching her back in the process, pushing her breasts closer to her son's flushed face. Soon, she had unhooked her bra and was holding the cups up against her breasts. "Are you ready to see your Mommy's big breasts up close?"

"Yes please."

She pulled her bra off and quickly covered her massive breasts with one small arm. Breast meat was oozing out from under it. "Ta-da!" she said, finally revealing them. Her small nipples were rock-hard and pointed right at her son's face, which bore an expression of astonishment. She was clearly getting progressively more and more horny, squirming now on her son's lap.

"Remember how I squirted milk in the shower? Well, the truth is that my breasts are really swollen with milk right now. Do you want to suckle milk from Mommy's breasts, baby?"

Brian couldn't believe what he was hearing. His penis was now visibly pulsing he was so horny. "Yes, Mommy. I really want to suckle your breasts."

Brian's mother smiled and cupped one giant breast in two hands. She lifted it slightly, presenting it to her son. He leaned forward and she placed the nipple in his mouth. He began sucking and was almost immediately rewarded with sweet mother's milk. He couldn't believe what was happening. His face was now surrounded by his mother's massive, milk-filled breast. He kept suckling as his mother reached down and slowly began to play with his penis. He switched breasts and groaned as he continued to suckle.

"Is baby going to cum soon?" his mother asked in a sweet, little-girl voice. "Is baby going to cum from suckling on Mommy's tit?"

There was so much milk that it began to drip down onto his cock. His mother used the lubrication to start to masturbate her son in earnest.

"I want to try something else," his mother whispered to him. "But you have to promise to be a good boy and not push things, ok?" She scooted her cushy ass toward her son, causing her milk-slicked breast to pop out of her son's mouth, but bringing her dripping wet pussy into first contact with his huge boner. They groaned in unison as she began moving her pelvis ever so slightly up and down, rubbing her vagina against his penis.

"Uhhhhhh," Brian's mother moaned. "That feels soooo good! But... oh god... please don't put your penis inside of Mommy. We're just supposed to be fooling around now, baby. We're not supposed to fuck yet."

Hearing his mom say "fuck" while she ground her pussy into the front of his rock hard cock was too much for the 18-year old. He reached down and squeezed both of giant breasts. Milk sprayed against his chest and dripped down on their grinding crotches.

"UUHHHHHHHH!" His mother's head flew back, her eyes closed, as she felt her breasts erupt with milk and her vagina spasming against her son's cock. "Mommy is so turned on, baby. I think I'm going to cum now!"

Brian, to his own amazement, was holding out. He was more turned out than he had ever been, but managed to stave off an orgasm. He realized he had an opportunity that he couldn't pass up. Leaving one hand on his mother's breast, squeezing and tweaking her swollen, dripping nipple, he snaked his other hand down onto his cock and pushed it forward and down. It popped right into his mother pussy and both mother and son groaned loudly.

"No! Sweetie, don't fuck Mommy!" the young mother said, but didn't do anything to stop her son. In fact, she speeded up the rocking of her pelvis, fucking her son now without abandon. "You shouldn't be fucking your Mommy," she said, staring into her son's eyes.

"I couldn't help it Mommy," Brian said. "You're so fucking hot and I'm so horny. I have to fuck you. I have to fuck my giant-titted little Mommy."

Hearing that pushed his mother over the edge. Grasping her son around the neck, she started to buck up and down on his erection.

"UHHH! You... shouldn't... be... fucking... me," she said, bouncing on his penis, her huge breasts jiggling as she did. Her mouth was saying no, but her body, trembling with horniness, was saying yes. She leaned forward and kissed her son passionately on the lips. "I wanted to save this for later, but I can't stop, baby," she said. "Oh my god! Here it comes, sweetie! Mommy is going to have an orgasm!!! MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM ON HER BABY'S BIG PENIS!" She was now yelling, her words echoing in the kitchen. Pussy juices mingled with milk and dripped onto the floor as the gorgeous, petite mother bounced up and down on her son's erection. Soon, her pussy was spasming and she came, squealing as she did.

As her orgasm subsided, she buried her head in her son's neck, kissing it as she continued to moan in pleasure. "Uhhhh... you shouldn't be fucking Mommy, sweetie."

"Says the woman who just had a giant orgasm," Brian said, smiling.

Still fucking her son, the supple, young mother pulled her head back and stared into her son's eyes again.

"I did, sweetie. This isn't how I thought the day would go, but Mommy is so turned on. I haven't even sucked on your big penis yet."

"There's plenty of time for that, Mommy," Brian said, suddenly feeling very confident. He couldn't believe that only moments before, he was worried about the no-touching rule. "I'm going to fuck you all day."

Brian reached down and cupped his mother's round ass cheeks as she bounced up and down on him. Suddenly, feeling how small her body was, he had an idea. Still holding her butt, in one movement, he got up, kicking the chair back behind him. It rattled onto the floor as his mother let out a huge gasp. Brian was now standing, holding his mother's tiny body as she continued to pump his cock with her tight vagina.

"Oh baby!" his mother squealed. "You're so strong! Uhhhhh..." She wrapped her slim but toned legs around her son's body, as they continued to fuck. "I'm fucking my little baby! It's so wrong, but I love it. Uhhhh... Here comes another orgasm, baby. Mommy is going to cum again all over her baby's big penis!! UUUGGGGHHHHH! OH GOD! YEEEESSSS! HERE IT COMES!!!!" She screamed again as her pussy spasmed around her son's cock and she came, juices now dripping plentifully down his legs and onto the floor.

Brian could take it no longer. He began to slam his cock into his mother's pussy, her massive breasts bouncing up and down. His mother was so petite that he grabbed onto her tiny waist and moved her body up and down his cock, essentially masturbating with her tiny but giant-titted body.

Barely recovered from her last orgasm, she kissed him on the neck and cheek and cooed into his ear. "Oh sweetie. Fuck your Mommy really hard now. I'm your fucktoy. Mommy is just a big-titted sex doll for you to fuck whenever you want. Please cum inside me." She kissed him chastely on the lips and started into his eyes. "Please?"

With a roar, Brian began to cum. His cock spurted rope after rope of cum deep inside his mother's vagina. "Mommy! I'm cumming inside you! He stared at her bouncing breasts, huge, swollen and round. "I love you Mommy! I love fucking you!"

"I love you too sweetie! Oh god, I can feel you cumming inside me! I don't want this to ever end! Oh god! I'm going to cum again, sweetie! UUHHHHHHH!!!! MOMMY'S HAVING ANOTHER ORGASM!!!"

And with that, she came for the third time in just a few minutes.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers