Mommy Made for Me Ch. 03

Story Info
A son's birthday continues with a workout.
2.7k words
4.58
215.5k
174

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,682 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like huge breasts, incest or totally unrealistic scenarios, they probably aren't for you. If you like them, great -- leave a comment if you want! If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

***

After their intense sex session, Brian mother, still buck naked, got up to make him eggs and bacon - his favorite. He admired her incredibly voluptuous body as she moved around the kitchen. Finally, as she set down two cups of coffee, he got up to get milk from the fridge.

"Do you need milk for your coffee, sweetie?" she asked. Before he could answer, she presses her arms against the sides of her breasts to make them swell toward him. "I think I have a little left for you if you don't mind drinking more of Mommy's milk."

Brian sat back down, his jaw slack with amazement. His mother smiled at him, then bent over and began to squeeze one massive tit. Milk squirted out and into his coffee. "It'll be a little extra sweet, but it should do the job," she said matter-of-factly, switching breasts and squeezing milk from the other into his cup. She stood back up, and brought a huge breast up to her mouth. She sucked on it for a moment - Brian was amazing, though not surprised that she could suckle herself. "Ok," she said. "Time to eat."

Brian, still amazed at what he had just seen, ate his breakfast, as his mother sat across from him, drinking her coffee (she took it black). As they finished, she said, "Ok, so here's the plan. How bout a quick workout? I thought that might be a fun day to start the day."

"Sure," said Brian, swallowing the last of his coffee sweetened with mother's milk.

"You go get started and I'll clean up here," she said.

He got up to go change. As he looked back, he saw his mother on all fours, cleaning up the milk and cum still on the kitchen floor. Her massive breasts swayed as she did. She looked up at him with her sparkling green eyes. His penis was again rock-hard - just from staring at her body.

"Ok, kiddo. I'm flattered, but that's enough staring. Go get started. But don't bother changing," she said, getting up, her breasts bouncing slightly. "I'm going to go put on my exercise outfit, but you're going to work naked." She giggled. "I thought that might be... fun."

Brian headed down to their former garage, which his mother had converted into a gym. Basic equipment - free weights, a few machines - were surrounded by facing mirrored walls. He looked at himself in one of the mirrors. Not bad, he thought. He stood just short of 6 feet tall. His mother had always encouraged him to work out and it had paid off. He was toned and strong, though without being overly muscled. His half-hard penis flopped in front of him as he walked over to the free weights and picked up a couple. He did a few reps, feeling silly being naked, but not knowing what else to do.

It was then that his mother entered the room. She was wearing her most erotic workout outfit. Skintight shorts and a skimpy t-shirt that hugged her massive chest - it barely covered her breasts, which stuck out so much that her flat stomach was revealed. Her nipples poked out from the thin cotton material. Brian stared at the crevice between her thighs - he could see the outline of her vagina clearly. Her taut midriff, slim legs, petite stature, gigantic breasts - everything turned him on. She looked like, as she had said earlier, a busty little sextoy.

She stood at the door, curling her hail in her hands, smiling shyly at her gaping son.

"Do you like my outfit?" she asked.

"You look amazing, Mommy." Brian looked down and was not surprised to see that he was sporting a huge erection. "Um, I guess it's pretty obvious that I think so."

She giggled. "Yeah. And I see you've worked up a bit of a sweat already. I need to catch up." She walked over to one their nautilus machines - Brian didn't know it's official name, but it was the kind you sit on and pull two pads inward toward your chest. She sat down and placed her hands behind the pads, which of course forced her to stick out her huge breasts. "I've been using this one a lot to keep my chest in shape," she said, and started pulling the pads in. This resulted in her biceps squeezing her breasts together which each repetition. Brian found himself trembling with horniness, so he decided to try to continue working out, even though he felt ridiculous, being stark naked in front of his scantily-clad mother. For a while, they worked out in silence, Brian working the free weights, his hard cock bobbing up and down. His mother stared at it while she worked the machine.

She then got up and picked up a rope. She started to jump it and, of course, her breasts and ass started to jiggle and bounce. Brian realized it was pretty obvious that this wasn't a regular workout session (as if being naked hadn't already made that clear). His mother was simply doing everything she could - short of getting naked herself - to turn on her son.

As he watched her giant tits bounce up and down as she jumped rope, Brian felt his horniness growing. He wasn't sure how much longer he could take it. He began to walk over to his mother, almost in a daze. She stopped jumping rope and said, "What is it, sweetie?"

Without saying a word, he grabbed her by her tiny waist - she was so petite that his hands almost reached all the way around it - and pulled her into his body.

Her back arched, squashing her chest into his. His stiff cock pressed up again her belly. She looked alarmed for a moment, then began tracing a line down her son's sweaty, naked chest with her finger.

"What's up, baby? You don't want to work out anymore?"

Brian found himself struggling for words. "Mommy... I really, um... I really want to..."

"Rape me? Do you want to rape your Mommy?"

Now it was Brian who looked startled. Rape? Didn't they just have an intensely erotic session of intercourse? Then his mother winked at him and he realized it was a game - a fantasy for her and he too found himself even more turned on.

"Yes Mommy. I need to rape you now."

"Oh no," she said with mock alarm, but at the same time reaching down to squeeze his rock-hard prick. "You want to rape your Mommy with this big penis? Why sweetie? Is it because of my outfit? Did I dress too skimpily for our workout? I guess it's true that you can see my hard nipples through this top. And my body is so curvy. I guess you really like that, huh?"

"I do, Mommy. Your body is amazing. I can't control myself around you."

"Oh dear," she said, smiling, but then quickly looking concerned, getting back into "character." "I guess you don't have a choice."

"I'm sorry, Mommy," he said. "I'm sorry I have to rape you. If you just weren't so fucking sexy..." He was now staring directly at her breasts.

"Are you going to rip Mommy's clothes off?"

Hearing that, Brian wasted no time. He took the top of her t-shirt in his strong hands and ripped it down the middle, immediately displaying her giant, sweaty breasts.

"Oh goodness!" his mother exclaimed in mock surprise. She was clearly loving this, but the fantasy made everything that much more erotic. "My breasts are on display for you." She put her tiny hands in front of her breasts in an intentionally feeble attempt to cover them.

"Oh sweetie, don't take my shorts off. Please don't. Then there'd be nothing between my wet vagina and your big penis. You could just stick it inside me and there'd be nothing I could do about it."

Brian's hard-on was visually throbbing now, as pre-cum started to drip from its tip. Despite having orgasmed inside his mother's pussy just a half-hour before, he was as horny as he'd ever been. He reached out and grabbed his mother's hands. He tore them from her breasts and replaced them with his own. He began to squeeze and knead the giant teats and milk began spraying from her nipples.

"Oh my god!" his mother exclaimed. "My baby is groping my big chest and making me squirt! He's so big and strong! There's nothing I can do to stop him."

She leaned into him and tilted her head up. As he continued to molest her giant tits, she kissed him gently on the lips. "Please." Kiss. "Don't." Kiss. "Fuck." Kiss. "Mommy."

It was clear to Brian now that he was supposed to believe her actions and not her words. They were enacting some sort of fantasy of his mother's and he was more than happy to oblige. He removed his hands from her breasts, slick with milk, grabbed her short and violently ripped them apart. His mother, now stark naked like her son, gasped. He cupped her round ass cheeks and once again, lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around her son's back and continued kissing him all over his face and neck. He walked her over to a workout bench and lowered her down. It was the perfect height for him to take her. He grabbed his dick and prepared to enter his mother's vagina. But she had other ideas.

Pulling his hand away from his cock, she sat up and grabbed it with both tiny hands. "Sweetie, I really want to suck on your penis for a while. Maybe that will help you to not rape your little Mommy. Would you like to fuck Mommy's face, now?" She was caressing his cock, rubbing it all over her face. "Look how big it is," she said, holding it up against her cheek. "It's bigger than my head." It was so engorged that it did, in fact, extend beyond her head. "I'm going to suckle on baby's penis. Maybe that will get this desire to fuck me out of your system."

She began to kiss her son's penis, continuing also to rub it against her beautiful face. She was also stroking it with both hands.

"I'm not sure this big cock is going to fit in my mouth. Will you help me, sweetie? Wait, I have an idea."

She reached under the bench - it was as if she had planned this whole thing - and grabbed a scrunchie. She put her hair up in a ponytail and smiled up at her son.

"Now you have something to hold onto while you fuck my face, sweetie!"

Brian wasted no time. He grabbed her ponytail forcefully and thrust his dick into her waiting mouth. She immediately began licking and sucking. Brian groaned with pleasure and continued to thrust his dick in and out of his mother's greedy mouth. She reached down and began to squeeze one huge breast, while she used the other hand to stroke the portion of his large penis that wasn't in her mouth. She tried to say something, but her mouth was simply too full of her son's penis for him to understand. He pulled back on her ponytail roughly and his dick popped out.

"Is this to your liking, sir?" she asked. Brian was insanely turned on by her use of the word "sir." "Do you like the way your fucktoy is sucking your big penis?"

"Yes, Mommy, you're doing a good job. But don't stop now."

"Yes sir. Please put your big penis back inside -" but she couldn't finish her sentence before her son slammed his dick back into her mouth. "Gggggaaaahhh," she said, making a noise that indicated pleasure with his roughness. He pulled her mouth from his cock again.

She stared up at him, her bright green eyes wide with pleasure. He couldn't believe how pretty she looked, her delicate features glistening slightly with sweat. "Why did you stop me, sir? Is my cock-sucking not to your liking? Please let me suckle on your huge penis? Please?"

He slammed his cock back into her mouth and she again began sucking in earnest. It was at that moment that Brian turned his head and looked at the mirror image. He saw his mother, a giant-titted little cockslut, his huge hard-on slamming into her mouth. Her breasts jiggled and she stuck out her bulbous ass as she bobbed up on down on his prick. Droplets of milk fell from her nipple as she squeezed her breasts with her free hand. Brian was stunned and felt his orgasm quickly building.

His mother looked up and noticed Brian staring in the mirror. Letting his dick pop out of his mouth briefly - she continued jacking its slick length with her hand - she said, "Oh my god. Sir, do you like looking at your big-titted slut Mommy? She let go of his prick and cupped her big, round breasts, pushing their swollen mass around his cock. "Do you want to titty-fuck Mommy, sir?"

Soon Brian was sliding his dick between his mother massive breasts, which continued to drip with milk as she pressed them together around his prick. Whenever it popped up from between them, she would lick or suck the tip. "Mmmmmm..." she said, turning her head to face the mirror. "So hot. Sweetie - I mean, sir - I think I'm going to cum just from watching us! I've never had an orgasm without touching myself, but... oh my god! Here it comes sir!!"

She began to tremble and moan and was soon screaming, her cunt dripping juices as she came. "Oh my baby boy! Fuck Mommy's huge breasts! Fuck Mommy! I need it! I need your prick inside me! Please sweetie...." She continued to shudder as she came down from her orgasm. She looked up pleadingly at her son, gazing into his eyes as he continued to tit-fuck her. "Please rape me with your big penis. Please fuck my vagina."

On unsteady legs, she sat back on the workout bench. She was dripping with a mixture of milk, sweat and vaginal juices. Amazing, Brian hadn't cum yet. He grabbed her ankles and placed them on his shoulders; with her petite size, they just reached. Her pussy was visibly pulsing and still dripping and open for her son.

"I guess you have to fuck me now, sir. I guess you have to put your penis in my pussy."

"That's right Mommy. It's time for you to get fucked." He slide his dick into her body and she groaned with pleasure, arching her back and thrusting her giant chest at her son. "FUUUUCK MEEEEEE! Please, please, please! I need your prick. Mommy is so horny!"

He began to slam into her, rocking her tiny body back and forth, her breasts shaking as he did.

"UUUUUHHHHH! FUCK ME! RAPE YOUR MOMMY'S LITTLE VAGINA!"

Her breasts jiggled violently as she began to cum yet again. This time, Brian couldn't hold out any longer. As his mother grabbed tightly onto his body, pressing her huge breasts against his chest and bringing her entire little body off the bench, he slide his prick in and out of her slick pussy. He looked over at the mirror one last time and saw this tiny but insanely busty woman - his incredibly sexy, wildly horny mother - clinging to him as he fucked her silly.

"Mommy!" he exclaimed, turning back and staring her in the eyes. "Mommy, I'm cumming!"

"Cum inside me sweetie! Cum inside your sextoy Mommy!"

And he did, flooding her pussy with rope after rope of his sperm. This went on for a solid 15 to 20 seconds. As he kissed his mother on the mouth, he lowered her sweaty body back down on the bench. "I love you Mommy."

"I love you too baby." She smiled.

As he bent down to suckle on his voluptuous mother's now-swollen breasts, he said, "Definitely best birthday ever."

She giggled. "For me too, sweetie. Happy birthday."

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,682 Followers