Mommy You Are Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked into my eyes and replied, "Cam I love you so much. If truth be told I find you extremely attractive as well. I sometimes can't help myself when I look at you. But we can't act on our feelings. It's wrong. I don't want our relationship to get all messed up. Do you understand?"

"Mom, scoot back. I don't bite."

She hesitantly settled back onto the couch. I thought this was the point of no return so I leaned forward and put my glass down on the floor. I grabbed the glass from moms hand and set it on the end table.

I put one arm around mom as the other dropped onto her thigh. My hand caressing her bare thighs I looked into her eyes and asked, "How are we going to deal with our feelings for each other? As two consenting adults, how are we going to handle our attraction to each other?"

She sighed and said, "Cam I have to be honest with you. I'm not very comfortable right now."

My hand caressed her bare shoulder as I said, "Mom, why are you uncomfortable? It's just you and me."

She replied, "Don't play dum with me Cam I'm your mother! That's what I'm uncomfortable with! I'm your mother and I'm sitting here nestled closed to you as if we are on a date. We can't do this honey. It's wrong."

My hand continued to slide up and down her thigh as I stared deep into her and pushed forward "Mom, I think you are so beautiful. You do know you're one sexy woman?"

My other arm was squeezing and rubbing her shoulder, my face inching closer to hers. She weakly muttered, "Cam no, we can't do this. I know we will regret it baby. Please stop."

My hand was now inching closer to her hot juicy pussy. My lips touched hers as my tongue gently pushed into her mouth. She returned my kiss, my tongue probing with a feral passion. I felt her hips push against my hand. My other hand was now caressing her tit through her dress.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes, "The only thing I'm regretting is that I let you run away from me last night. There is no running away tonight mom. You want this as much as I do. Don't you?"

I continued a little more forcibly, "Answer me mom. You want this as much as I do. Don't you?"

Mom moaned and said nothing. I persisted, "Mom you want me as much as I want you. I know it and you know it. Answer me. Now!"

Mom answered, "Yes Cam you are right. I want you baby!"

I grabbed moms hand and placed it on my cock. I whispered, "Grab it mom."

She squeezed it through my pants as my hand rubbed gently on her wet pussy. Mom moaned, "Oh god I'm going to go to hell but this feels so good baby." My fingers pushed her wet panty into her pussy as I started to finger fuck my mom. Holy shit. Our lips engulfed each other as we were now lost in our forbidden lust.

I stood up and quickly got out of my shoes and pants. Standing in front of mom naked, her hand reached for my cock, unable to wrap its entirety it pulsed in her hand.

She moaned, "Oh baby you have a beautiful cock. I can't wait until you push this beast into my pussy. Is that what you want Cam? Do you want to fuck your mommy?"

Oh my god she had said it out loud. Do I want to fuck you mommy? Of course I do.

She slid off the couch and slowly stroked my cock as she purred, "Oh it feels so big. So big. It looks really powerful baby."

Mom pursed her lips tightly around my cock as she continued to stroke the shaft. She took my cock into her soft wet mouth, licking and kissing the underside from the base to its head.

She moaned, "Taste so good baby" as she continued to swirl her tongue around the head, coating it with her saliva, then sucking it's entirety into her mouth.

I groaned, "Oh mom you are going to make me cum so good." I ran my fingers through her hair and growled, "Suck my balls mom!"

Still stroking my cock she took one of my cum filled balls into her mouth. God it felt so good.

"Its time to swallow my cum mommy! Take it all!"

Stroking my cock she looked up at me and moaned, "Cum for me baby. Cum for your mommy. I want all your cum baby."

She sucked harder on my cock stroking it faster and faster. I screamed, my hands grabbing her head as I shoved her mouth down hard onto my cock, "Now mommy. I'm cumming!"

I erupted into her mouth, filling it with my hot cum. I shot three or four large loads in her mouth as she sucked greedily on every drop as it emptied down her throat. Her lips clamped on my cock sucking every last drop of my hot sperm.

She looked up at me in a daze and mewed, "That was so good baby."

I pulled her up into my arms and devoured her mouth with a passionate wet kiss. She still gripped my cock, unwillingly to let it go, I pulled the dress off her shoulders.

My tongue swirled in her ear as I growled, "Mommy I'm going to give you everything you hoped for and more."

I lowered my mouth onto her tit and with my teeth I took her nipple and nipped it, sucked on it, sending her into a frenzy. She groaned pulling my head tight to her bosom.

Still gripping my cock I pushed the dress down past her hips and onto the floor, I spun her around and lowered myself down to her butt.

I groaned, "Mom these are some sexy thongs. God you are so sexy mom." I licked and sucked on her ass while massaging her globes, I pulled her thong up her crack.

Mom moaned, "Oh baby what are you doing to me?"

With my tongue I licked up and down her crack, her legs spasming. She continued, "Honey I'm having trouble standing it feels so good. Make me cum I'm getting close."

Mom whimpered when I lightly traced my fingers up and down her slit. Her hips spasmed when my finger bumped her clit. Then, as I steadily nudged my fingers just a tad further inside her crevice, Mom's ass started to buck and heave more aggressively.

I pulled her thongs down her legs and pushed mom onto the couch, ordering her, "Get on your knees and spread your ass for me." She immediately did as I ordered, my tongue teasing her little ass pucker.

Mom pushed back on my tongue desperate to cum. My tongue made its way to her sopping cunt and started to fuck her hole, thrusting in and out with my tongue. Mom was squirming as she mewed, "Oh Cam I'm so close baby. I'm going to cum so good. Oh yes, don't stop. I'm almost there."

I pulled my tongue off her pussy causing my mom to groan, "Cam please don't stop." I pushed one finger into her juicy cunt then a second. Mom began to shake as I twisted my fingers slowly inside her wet cunt.

She whined, "Oh shit. Please. Oh please baby." Mom whimpered, as the squishing sounds from my fingers fucking her wet pussy became easier to hear.

Mom let out a long sultry moan, "Oh baby I'm so close." I twisted my fingers inside her as she thrust and ground her soaked pussy on them.

Mom continued moaning, "Oh, God. Oh, God! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!"

She was out of control wanting badly to cum on my hand. I eased my fingers out of her pussy lightly teasing her clit with my finger.

Her hand quickly reached down to mine to try and keep my fingers in her pussy but I resisted and growled, "Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum on your son's fingers?"

Mom groaned but said nothing. I persisted, "Tell me! I want to hear you say it."

Mom moaned,"Yes. Oh, fuck. Make me cum. I want you to make me cum. Please. I need to cum!"

I rubbed and pressed my hand over her clit as I said, "Cum for me, baby. Cum on your son's fingers."

Mom groaned loudly, "Yes! Oh, fuck yes! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming!! Put them back inside me! PLEASE!"

I pushed my fingers back inside her pussy. Thrashing and convulsing, Mom's pussy clamped tightly around my fingers. I felt her juices flow past my fingers as I said, "Cum for me mom. I can't wait to taste your cum."

I brought my tongue down onto her clit and sucked it in, flicking it with my tongue as her body continued to convulse, her legs shot out as her orgasm rocked her body. I mercilessly continued to suck on her clit sending her into wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

I finally stopped my tongue assault and watched as mom collapsed onto the couch. I sat up pulling her up onto my lap were I held her close to my chest. We were both physically and emotionally drained. As she laid in my arms she groaned, "My god I'm going to hell. I gave my son a blowjob and let him make me cum and I loved every second of it."

After several minutes I looked at mom and said, "Mom are you ready for my cock?" All she could do was whimper and nod yes. I turned her around and was just about to slide my cock into her pussy when she stopped me.

She said, "Cam it's been a long time since I've had a cock inside my pussy let alone one as big as yours. Lay down and let me mount you at my own pace. Okay big boy?"

I grinned and said, "Okay mom ride your bronco!"

She straddled my legs and grabbed my cock slowly guiding my large head into position. Slowly she eased down taking it in a little bit at a time. I remained still letting the walls of her pussy time to adjust.

Mom groaned, "God damn you are so big. I have to go slow so I can adjust to your size."

"Mom take your time. Just let me know when you want me to start pounding my cock into your pussy."

She had it halfway in when she started to rotate her hips on my cock. Slowly at first but eventually the feelings turning pleasurable, she started to slide up and down. She placed her hands on my chest as she got more of my cock inside her. Finally she said, "Okay! Come on Cam, fuck your mom with your big cock."

I pushed deeper into her as I started to piston my cock in and out of her pussy. She groaned, her head rolled back as she literally bucked on my cock. I could feel mom building to a quick orgasm as her cunt walls were already starting to clamp down on my cock.

Just then I heard some mindless babble from her, "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. My god. Soooooooo goood please harder harder harder. Ooh, ooh, ooh. Make me cummmmmmmmmm."

Her body tensed up and spasmed on my cock. I could feel my cock being coated with her cum juices. I think she may have even squirted all over my crotch. I held still as mom collapsed onto my chest, riding my cock like it was a wild mustang.

I whispered into her ear, "Turn around. I want to do you from behind." She either didn't hear me or couldn't move. I lifted her off me, my cock making a audible pop as it fell out of her pussy. I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her onto her hands and knees on the couch.

I shoved my cock back into her hungry pussy, grabbed her waist and started to thrust back into her.

Mom's head shook from side to side as she growled, "Oh, oh, oh, so deep in me. Oh, oh, oh, oh yes. Feels so good baby. Fuck your mommy." I reached down and grabbed one of her luscious tits.

Mom was now leaning back into me as I held her down on to my cock. Letting her feel my entirety buried deep into her pussy. I squeezed her breasts and growled, "Feel my cock mom. Does you like your son's cock? Tell me mom do you like my cock?"

Her eyes were closed as she rested her head onto the couch. Before she could respond I reached down and rubbed her clit. I swirled my tongue in her ear and whispered, "Is mommy my slut? Cum for me mommy. Cum on your little boy's big cock."

Upon hearing my words her body lurched forward as she exploded with another orgasm. She groaned, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss mommy is cummmmmmming. Ooooooooooh baby yessssssss. I love your cock. Feeeeeeels soooooooooooooooo goooooood. Aaaaaaaaaarrgh." Her body rocked back and forth, her legs spasmed uncontrollably, her mouth opened wide.

She continued to cum as I sporadically flicked her clit. Each time I felt her orgasm start to subside I would tease her clit. She was having multiple orgasms on my big cock as I left it buried in her pussy.

Again as another orgasm tore through her she screamed,"Shit shit shit." I gripped her hips and started to piston in an out of her pussy with an unmatched ferocity. I groaned as I pulled her hips down onto my cock.

Her body limp with exhaustion I got up and picked her up in my arms. I said, "Let's go to bed mommy."

She held onto me as I carried her into her bedroom. When we reached her bedroom I slowly lowered her onto the bed pulling the covers back and got in bed with mom.

Pulling her close to me, we cuddled savoring the new desires running through our bodies. We rested for several minutes content with the closeness of the moment.

I whispered, "Mommy get on your hands and knees. I need to cum mommy." She looked at me confused. I growled, "Mom you're the only one that's cum. I need to cum. Now get on your hands and knees."

Mom scrambled onto her hands and knees and purred, "Come on Cam! Fuck mommy! Fuck me hard baby! I want to feel your cum blast deep inside my pussy."

I got behind her and easily pushed my cock into her stretched out pussy. I wasted no time as my hands grabbed her hips, I thrust faster and faster into her cunt.

Mom reached underneath and caressed my balls moaning, "Fuck your mommy Cam. Fuck mommy. Mommy wants your cum baby. Give it to me."

I groaned, "I'm getting close mom. I'm going to cum in your pussy mom."

Mom moaned, "Oh baby cum with mommy. Mommy is going to cum on your big fat cock. Cum for mommy baby. Cum for me."

I groaned, "Here it comes mommy. I'm cumming sooooooo goood."

I slammed one last time deep into her and shot blast after blast of my hot cum. As soon as she felt my hot cum inside her, she started to cum on my cock. "Oooooooooh yesssss baby. Mommy is cummmmmmming. Oooooooooooooh yesssssss!"

We collapsed on the bed in a euphoric bliss. I was exhausted as I rolled off mom. I lost count of how many times I made mom cum on my cock. I wasn't sure how this whole night was going to play out tomorrow but I know I'm going to take charge of mom. She will know that tonight was not a one time event. There won't be any doubt how we will be moving forward with our relationship. tonight was just the first step.

Mom looked at me and said, "Cam the closeness I am feeling with you is unexpected. I thought I would regret acting on my feelings but in actuality I've never been so satisfied in my life. I'm not sure how you feel. Probably another time for that discussion but I don't want anything to change after tonight. Baby I'm yours forever."

Holy Shit! I held her tight in my arms as I said, "Mommy You Are Mine!"