Mommy's Boy, Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Sometimes true love hides almost too well.
9.4k words
4.55
129.1k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neromoose
neromoose
15 Followers

This is an INCEST TG STORY. Repeat, INCEST! If you do not like incest, please do not post saying how you dislike the story, as you have been forewarned! Thanks to Josie, for your insight and encouragement. A great writer, a great character and a great friend.

Standard disclaimer, all characters over 18, yadda, yadda. Love it when people play with my things, including my stories. Please let me know if you would like to play with these characters as much as I do.

Now on to the (hopefully dirty) story, that also is an incest story.

*****

"Damn, Milos was right; these baked onion rings are great. Hell if I'll let him know that, though." Ben took another pull on his craft beer. As crazy as Milos was, this gay sports bar was making them both a lot of money, perhaps as much because of the irony.

The waiter, with fashionable facial hair, dressed in a football jersey with a cheerleader's skirt came up, asking if he would like another beer.

"Sure, but make it a good German beer this time. Can I ask about the outfit? Why the cheerleader's skirt? Most guys in here aren't looking for a skirt."

"What would you know, 'Mr. Couldn't possibly be more in the wrong place?' The skirt is a great way to make sure I get a special kind of attention."

Ben didn't mind the attitude that he often got in one of Milos' thriving establishments. He knew that almost every patron, and most of the staff, had been checking him out. Even at 47, Ben Johnson was 6'1", a lean 210, square jawed, bald and beautiful. No doubt to anyone he was a top. Every bottom in the place seemed to be trying to catch his eye. Many other tops were also intrigued.

Ben was also in a very forgiving mood because as a minority partner in this place, he ate and drank for free. There was also the money; Ben and Milos had hit upon a great idea for a string of restaurants and gay clubs. Milos would run the day to days, Ben was the builder and property guy. The third partner, the straw that stirred the drink, the music that made everything dance, was Melissa.

As he had arrived alone in Vegas tonight he was totally committed to 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!'

Finishing his excellent, strong German beer, he noticed a scrawny kid enter the place. Baggy sweatshirt, baggy white basketball shorts, baseball cap on askew, with a very awkward walk; a walk that suggested someone trying to act tough and controlling, but in reality couldn't wait to submit to a large, strong man, like Ben, to name an example totally at random. The kid took a seat at the end of the bar, trying to assess the sea of flesh from a slightly out of the way vantage point.

The kid drew some amused looks, but no real attention. He ordered a plain coke, as if hoping someone would buy him a drink, while simultaneously trying to avoid anybody talking to him. After 15 minutes or so, curiosity got the best of Ben, and he ordered the kid a drink, a white wine spritzer.

Trying to play cool, the kid started to drink before looking Ben's way to nod thanks for the drink. With a small amount left, the kid moved over to Ben's table, secluded from large parts of the main area.

"Thank you for the drink. May I sit here?"

"Well, I am supposed to be waiting for a business colleague, a young, beautiful woman, but she is completely unreliable." Ben worked very hard to suppress a laugh when the kid's face showed an involuntary pout at his last comment. "I'm Ben. What brings you here tonight?" Ben was not at all looking to pick someone up tonight, but he had to know what this kid's game was.

"Uh, I just came into watch the game." The kid's false tenor voice and fake bravado would have forced Ben to do a spit take, if he had anything in his mouth. As it was a gay sports bar, the main screen featured a men's diving competition, hardly the sort of thing that would draw in regular sports bar denizens.

"Uh huh, and what's your name?"

"Olaf."

This time Ben could not contain his guffaw. "Olaf like a viking, or Olaf the animated snow thing?"

"Just Olaf."

"OK, Olaf. Please join me." The kid nervously sat down.

"Olaf, don't you know what kind of place this is?" Ben was enjoying this conversation, trying hard not to laugh at this kid.

"Its a sports bar, see there's sports on the TV." The kid's delicate timid sip from his wine spritzer conveyed someone who knew less about sports than Ben knew about faster than light interdimensional travel.

"Its a gay sports bar, and all of these men in here would love to take you home and make you their toy, if you know what I mean."

Olaf had an expression of almost terror. "Oh no! Like they want me to suck on their peepee and let them put it in my private? No, I can't ever do that!" The intended look of revulsion instead clearly indicated desire.

"Of course have you suck on their 'peepee.' In fact calling it a 'peepee' almost screams a confused, conflicted desire to examine a big one up close and personal." He dropped his hand softly onto Olaf's knee. "Your soft, smooth legs definitely want someone to stroke and caress them."

Olaf was obviously enjoying Ben's touch, and was unconvincing asking him to stop.

Ben took what was left of his strong, dark, German beer, and intentionally poured it on Olaf's crotch. "Oh no, it looks like you will have to come back to my hotel room and get cleaned up." Ben's lascivious smile was obvious to the nuns four miles away.

"Oh dear. Am I gonna have to suck on your peepee, Ben?"

"Only if you want to, but I think you already know the answer to that." With that Ben stood up, took Olaf around the waist, and walked a block and half to the very posh hotel that Milos arranged for him.

Arriving in the art deco style room room, Ben grabbed a ridiculously soft towel from the luxurious granite and gold plated bath. Sitting on the edge of the huge king size bed he tried to clean up Olaf.

"Oh Ben, please don't, you will touch my penis, and that is baaad. And please don't touch my pink, puckered, pretty, perfumed, and lubed up bumhole. Daddy says to never let someone else touch my privates." Olaf was trying to convey shock at Ben's actions, but not doing a very good job. Ben liked Olaf's daddy issues.

"Olaf, let me show you what a real penis looks like." He stood up, undid his belt, pulled down his pants freeing his six inch penis. Olaf gasped, staring at this real man's penis in front of him, with an immense head compared to the shaft. Olaf unconsciously licked his lips. "See, it looks like you like my cock, but you are not even making a dent in your shorts."

Ben tugged down Olaf's shorts, revealing lacy pale blue boy shorts. Despite the name, they were most definitely feminine panties, with a nice smooth form with a very slight vertical indentation in the front. Ben lifted Olaf's sweatshirt revealing very firm, full B cup breasts encased in a matching pale blue bra.

"Olaf, are you sure you're a boy? Those are definitely panties, and you do not have a bulge from a penis. You have a bra supporting magnificent girlie boobies."

"Oh yes Ben, I am definitely a boy." With that Olaf pulled down her panties exposing her vagina. Pointing at her clit she said "See, there is my penis right there."

"Olaf, you are definitely a girl, and that is not a penis, it is your clitoris!"

"Ben, you are such a silly, I was born a boy, so I must still be a boy, right?"

"Olaf, did your mommy or daddy ever tell you where babies come from?" She pretend shock, placing her hand over her mouth drawn into a gasping "o" shape.

"My Mommy was a bitch that ran away, and daddy is a real dummy." Her giggle plainly betraying her femininity. "He keeps trying to teach me, but he always puts it in the wrong place."

Ben reached around Olaf and expertly unhooked her bra, then tossed the lithe 5'6" girl on onto the bed, quickly grabbing the lube he had stashed in the nightstand (truthfully, he had stashed lubes in multiple locations around the room, always expecting one to be handy). "Maybe I should try and show you where babies come from. This is your vagina, where a man puts his penis. This is your clitoris, or clit, and it should feel real good when it is touched." Olaf sighed, whined and panted as Ben touched the various parts, especially the clit. As she laid down while Ben touched her, he swung his leg over her, straddling her with his cock hanging down in her face.

"Oh my Ben, Daddy never showed me any of that! Show me what else a vagina and clitoris does!" Ben began to eagerly lick Olaf's pussy. He licked around her clit, while lightly stroking the entrance to her vagina. With Ben's cock in her mouth her breathing sounded distorted, taking the whole thing easily in her mouth.

She was working up and down the whole length, expertly applying pressure to the shaft, creating friction on the corona of the head, and tickling his balls. In turn Ben had begun to circle her clit faster, and actively tickling her asshole and vagina, now slightly entering, going deeper each time. He had quickly reached full depth in the pussy and asshole. Being on top he was able to reach very deep up her asshole.

She began to thrash around as the pressure of pleasure was building. She was trying desperately to get Ben off before she came, but she just couldn't do it, and the damn burst, shaking every muscle fiber in her body. Despite the convulsions and contractions she was trying to keep her focus on Ben's cock, but he pulled away as her orgasm subsided. He flipped around to lie next to the gorgeous raven haired 23 year old.

"Oh POO! You never let me swallow anymore! I haven't swallowed your cum since my birthday last fall! You're getting mean!" Her indignant scowl inches from Ben's face.

"Happy Fifth Anniversary Melissa! I love you!"

"Happy Anniversary to you too, you big meanie. Don't know why I love you, guess I'm stuck!" Her angry face, with her tongue sticking out was an expression Ben couldn't resist, and he kissed her again.

"Hardy har har. You couldn't live without me! If you're stuck, it's only because there is no place in the world you would rather be."

With the most darling impish smile on her face she leaned in to kiss him. "Only partly true. It took me too long to get you the way I want you, I'm not letting all of my hard work go to waste. Or worse, let someone else snatch you up."

"You so funny. By the way, I love the haircut. You've been growing your hair out for 5 years, this page boy cut is AWESOME, but such a big change" He leaned back a little, to make a very honest appraisal of her new style. He was running his fingers through her now very short hair, caressing the back of her head.

"I'm glad you like the hair. I was feeling so confident with the way I look, everything going so well at work, I wanted to try." She leaned her head on his hand, happy that she could pull off such a bold look. And she felt more happy still that he appreciated it.

"Sweetie, you are the most gorgeous, confident, beautiful, feminine woman I know. You look spectacular. Though even bald you would still be hot."

"Thank you" she said sweetly embracing him, "and thanks a lot" she said trying to hit him with a pillow, working it in between her own tongue twirling around his. "You're still a rude meanie!" Her adorable pout was one of his all-time favorite expressions.

"Oh Baby Girl, I love it when you suck and swallow, but I am not as young as I used to be, and it takes me too long to recharge, and I would much rather cum in your pussy or in your ass," trying to win her over with his puppy dog eyes, though it rarely worked.

Melissa scoffed "You were in way worse shape 5 years ago. You were a wreck. Now you are hot, and I mean 'HHHHOTTAH.' All of my friends think so, they're actually jealous. If you let me swallow back then you should be able to manage way better now. Besides, I have been slipping you Viagra for a few days, so you should be able to keep going even after I swallow." Her mischievous grin belied a serious determination. "I want more orgasms in the next 24 hours than I ever had in any other day."

"Alright, missy, you win, suck away! But if I can't stay hard enough to keep going, it's your own fault!" Melissa knew she would win, but it was always good that her wins were really his wins, too.

"Ahh Daddy, I love you so much!" She flung herself on top of him, kissing him with everything she had. She rubbed her B cup breasts against Ben's not too hairy chest.

She loved the way the hair kind of made a 'T' shape across his nipples and down to his navel. She loved the way it tickled her nipples as she rubbed against him while sucking his tongue into her mouth. She loved her Daddy with her whole heart.

She flipped around and proffered her ass to her Daddy, and began to suck him in earnest. She loved sucking his dick, loved swallowing his cum. A few nights after her 18th birthday, when she was supposed to be out with friends, she saw her mom suck Daddy.

She was so fascinated by the scene, wondering if sucking his cock was as wonderful as it seemed. When Daddy started to fuck mom, Melissa wasn't able to see it very well, but the sounds they made it seem like the most wonderful thing ever.

While Melissa was sucking Daddy's cock, Ben tongue fucked his daughter's pussy, tickling her clit with his right index finger, while the first two left hand fingers worked her asshole.

Having already been stimulated kissing Daddy, rubbing her nipples against his chest, she reached another orgasm quickly. Since they had arrived in Vegas separately, Ben assumed, correctly, that Melissa had been playing with her favorite toy before getting dressed up to meet him at Milos' place.

He found the six inch pink bulbous headed dildo under the pillow on her side of the bed. He collected the lube and liberally slicked up the toy. Melissa squealed "Cheater!" as she felt it against her asshole, the squealed in delight when he simultaneously gently inserted the toy in her ass and two fingers deep in her pussy and his tongue on her clit.

Daddy licking her clit, finger fucking her while he fucked her asshole with the toy was her second favorite thing in the whole world. She could never last more than 3 minutes when Daddy got the combination working. Her longest ever was 2 minute 52 seconds. She knew, she had timed it dozens of times. One time she barely lasted 34 seconds. She loved the combo so much it usually wiped her out for a while, and really hated it when he used it so early in the festivities.

The race was on, could she get Daddy to cum before he made her cum. As effective as Daddy's technique was, she had some tricks of her own. She pulled her hips far enough forward to break contact with his tongue, which also gave her enough of an angle to not only go all the way down his shaft, but to also nuzzle her nose against his testicles that she was gently cradling.

Combined with his earlier stimulation, he blew a huge load into her desperately hungry mouth. She squealed with glee as he shot, expertly catching every last drop. After slowly savoring it going down her throat, she finally leaned back to let Daddy's tongue finish her off 27 seconds later.

She lumbered back over to collapse against his chest, to be held and cuddled.

"I love you Daddy. I can't believe it's been 5 years since you made me your woman! Did I tell you that 'The Bitch' has been trying to contact me, now that I'm all 'interesting'?"

"No, you haven't. You don't have to call your mother 'The Bitch' just because I do."

"I know Daddy, but I guess part of me is afraid that if I am ever nice to her, she'll try to take us away from each other. Besides, if she weren't 'The Bitch' we wouldn't be together, so in a way it's an honorary title!"

Ben couldn't contain the belly laugh. "Damn it you are so smart, and so beautiful!" He pulled her up for a slow, passionate kiss. "Baby Girl, do you have any regrets? This is so not the life you started out to live."

"I know it's not the life I thought I wanted, but I am way too happy to have any regrets. Transitioning has made me happier than I could ever dream. It finally got me right. If I had stayed male, I would be miserable, or even suicidal. Even if I had transitioned and not had the SRS I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. Being a woman completely was the only way for me to be completely happy. How can I ever regret doing what would make me truly happy?"

"You are right, as always, and so much wiser than me. But still, I can't believe how terribly you pass for a boy. Never made me think you were a boy!"

She tried to giggle and pout at the same time, totally ruining the effect of both. "I can so pass!" Snuggled into Daddy she began to idly kiss his nipple and tickle his penis.

"Honey, I don't know how with all of your high school theater experience, actually having been born a boy, how bad you were at passing! But I can't possibly tell you enough how happy I am that you are the woman you are."

"Ooh Daddy, I'm getting you hard again! Hurry up and get inside me!"

Ben grabbed the lube again, then teased Melissa's the opening to Melissa's pussy with the tip of his cock. After a very stern look from his lover Ben went in. Getting his rhythm, he grabbed the dildo, using the extra lube on his fingers and with his long arms was able to reach around Melissa's ass cheek and insert the pink dildo in her pink pucker.

"You dirty super cheater!" she squealed in protest, which was was immediately drowned out by her squeal of pleasure.

"I really don't deserve you, but I will always try to make you happy. You know, when they write the story of our lives, this is the point where they will flash back to how it all began."

*****While Ben is making love to his lover who is his daughter who was born his son, Ben had no idea how right he was about the flash back to the beginning 5 years and several weeks ago.*****

"'The most wonderful time of the year' my ass! I might just bust a few teeth from the next month that wishes me 'Happy Holidays!'" Ben Johnson, 42, was dreading his office holiday party that night. Through excruciating experience he had learned to never ask 'How could it get worse?' because it always did.

His wife was distant, how could it get worse? She was cheating on him with the manager they hired for the business he started. How could it get worse? She was divorcing him to marry that asshole prick employee. How could it get worse than that? The divorce was going to bankrupt him.

Now, 3 weeks before X-mas, he was feeling about as low as he could go.

"Eli, I have my work holiday party tonight, so it looks like you are on your own for dinner."

"No sweat dad, I'll probably just grab a pizza or hang with some friends." Hesitating, Eli managed to blurt out what he was feeling. "Dad, you should really get a date. I know mom leaving hurt, but it's time to get on with your life."

Eli was a pretty smart kid, reduced to living at home while going to a junior college because the bitch had also cleaned out his college fund. Eli was usually more a face in the crowd, never the real center of attention. 'Grabbing a pizza with friends' more often meant hanging with whichever friend was willing to let him tag along.

This was probably one of the things that most infuriated Ben about the ex-bitch, the disregard she gave Eli. Eli had always been more of a mommy's boy. He would do anything for his mom's approval, but she almost never give it. Eli was well established in high school theater, even landing major supporting roles, but the bitch always knocked him for not getting the lead. It seemed that what Eli most wanted in life was to be accepted, wanted.

He certainly never got that from his mother. Ben was unsure how much Eli got from his friends. Ben had always been very supportive and engaged with Eli, but that certainly did not seem like enough.

neromoose
neromoose
15 Followers