Mommy's Dirty Underwear

Story Info
An incest story.
2.3k words
4.19
183.3k
99
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a normal college freshman home for Christmas break. I've gained a couple of pounds of the "Freshman Fifteen", but I'm still in pretty good shape. I'm average height and average build. Past girlfriends have said I have a pretty big cock, but I haven't gotten any offers from a porn director or anything. Like I said, pretty average guy.

I'm an only child and my father has long been out of the picture. So going home means me and Mom. Still not a bad deal because Mom works. So I can sleep in and play Playstation pretty much all I want.

The first night I was home. I was laying on the couch watching TV when I saw Mom walk by, she was in her panties and bra. She was trying to sneak by but I raised my head just out of reflex, to see what was going on. I think she was just trying to find a clean night gown after her shower.

My Mom definitely has a maternal build. Medium to large droopy boobs, wide hips and plump butt. But she is nice looking. Bob cut blonde hair and brown eyes. When she dresses for work she looks like a very professional woman who has had a child.

Right now all she was wearing white cotton panties and a plain white bra, nothing lingerie model about it. She stopped and bent over while looking through the laundry basket. I had never really thought about Mom in a sexual way before. I'd never try to sneak a peek at her or anything like that, but when she bent over and her ass was sticking up at me. Something just clicked inside of me. There was a definite crease down the middle that emphasized each of her well-formed cheeks. Also I could perfectly see the reverse camel toe of her pussy. The panties were dark, and I could see whips of hair coming out from the side around her mound. If it would have been a girl my age, I would have thought that was pretty gross. On Mom it was unbelievably sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off and I couldn't think of anything else. I had never wanted to see my Mom like that before, but I was focused on her ass and on her mound like nothing before.

It seemed like she had been in that posture for quite a while, and then she moved off to her room, trying to be silent as she did, not knowing the show she had just given me.

"Goodnight Ted," I heard her say a few minutes later.

"Goodnight," I mumbled with a huge hard-on straining at my shorts.

All night I thought of her and her underwear and that mound and ass. I wanted so bad to rip that underwear off and to run my hands through that dark pussy hair that I had just been able to see through her panties.

I stayed up so late that I didn't even hear her when she left for work the next morning I was so asleep. All day I was stuck at home with just these images in my head. I finally decided what I had to do. I was going to masturbate into a clean pair of panties when she got home, in hopes that she would put them on and again walk around the house like she had last night.

Something about the thought of her walking around with my cum in that dark pubic hair, made me crazy.

I wanted the cum to be fresh, so I waited until she got home from work, we had supper, and then she went to take her shower. I hid her night gown at the bottom of the laundry basket (even though I was supposed to put up the laundry, it was one of my only chores she wanted me to do). Then I went into her underwear drawer and picked out a pair of panties.

My cock was raging hard and I wrapped the panties around myself and started masturbating. It didn't take long and I knew I was about to cum, so I unwound the panties and found the inner crotch. I had to cum so bad, I just let it loose, the first shot actually missed the panties and got on top of her chest of drawers. I had to quickly re-aim my dick straight down (which wasn't easy considering how hard it was) and into the panties. I shot a couple of real ropey streams right into the crotch I then had a big gloopey shot into the center of the crotch, it was soaked. I panicked a little because there was so much cum in the panties, so I shot the rest on the chest of drawers again, since that would be easy to clean. When I was done, I used my own shorts to clean up the cum on the drawers.

I then carefully opened the door to her bathroom, and saw that she had her clean underwear out on the counter. I quickly swapped the pair, thankful that she was taking a long hot shower. I hoped that the steam would help her account for why her panties were so wet.

I snuck out of the bathroom and her bedroom, leaving the door slightly ajar, and then jumped onto the couch.

My heart was racing. I couldn't wait to see if she would put them on. It didn't take long before I heard the shower stop and heard her get out. I could just picture her putting those panties on.

"Ted have you seen my night gown?"

Yes, that meant she was wearing her cum drenched panties!

"No Mom, is it in the laundry basket?"

"It shouldn't be."

"I think it might be, yeah, I see it."

"Could you bring it to me?"

"I'm kind of busy." If I brought them to her, she would just hide behind the door. I had to make her come to me so I could see my prize.

She started sneaking out, when she thought my attention was on the TV and I saw her come up to the laundry basket. She bent over again. And then I saw the absolute money shot. Her crotch was soaking wet. Soaking wet with my semen! I was ecstatic. My cum was all in her crotch hair. I couldn't believe it. In fact I got super hard and without even touching myself I came in my shorts, just looking at my mom's wet panties glued to her cunt. I could see the outline of her pussy, and all of the dark rough hair. I just kept spontaneously cumming in my shorts, and then I grunted, I couldn't help it.

"Uh, uhhhh."

Mom turned around.

"Are you okay?"

"uh, yes, sorry."

She looked at me kind of weird then grabbed her night gown and went into her room. I absolutely had to see her bare cunt with my sperm all over it. I didn't know how, but I was past the point of no return. I waited a second and then grabbed a clean pair of underwear from the laundry basket and then knocked on her door.

She opened the door.

"Hey Mom, I made a mistake, I was washing clothes today, I mean, I was trying to be helpful and stuff, and I think you got a pair of the dirty underwear that I was going to wash, but here is a pair that I did wash."

She looked at me and then at the underwear, "Thank you, I thought these that I'm wearing were a little off, I'll go change."

I grabbed her, quicker than I should have, "You don't have to do that Mom, I'll turn my back and then you can give me the dirty pair and I'll start a load right now."

"Well, okay."

I turned around, but then I strained to look over my back, she had begun to slip her underwear off. I could see some of the crusty flakes of my semen falling out of her underwear and see little globs of it stuck in her pubic hair, it was a wonderful mess. It felt kind of like my own soiled underwear at the moment felt on me.

"You know what Mom, I did the same thing with my underwear, I just forgot, mine need to be cleaned too" I said and I began stripping off my underwear. It was a mess too, having just spontaneously cum in it. My cock was already getting hard again.

I spun around, half covering myself, but also half exposing myself.

"Ted, what are you doing?"

"Just getting ready to do some laundry, it's no big deal right?"

"What is all of that," she asked, pointing to my messy crotch, and then a light went off, it was crazy to watch her as she began to understand what was happening.

"Ted! You came in my underwear, and you came in your own underwear!"

"I did Mom, I'm sorry. It's just, I saw you bend over last night, and all I could think about was painting your bush with my cum."

She stood there and thought for a long time. It was the weirdest thing, because she didn't have any bottoms on and neither did I. We were just standing there facing each other, our privates just kind of out in full display.

She then began to rub her hand through her bush. I could see dried out and congealed cum coming out of her pussy hair.

She then looked at my underwear that I was holding, "Did you just do that, cum in your underwear when you watched me bend over?"

"Yes Mom."

"Give me your underwear."

I gave her my underwear with all of my semen in it, it was very soggy. What she did next shocked me.

She put my underwear on. Her hips really stretched the elastic. But she was wearing my fresh cum in my very own underwear.

"Do you like that Ted? Do you like your mother wearing your dirty soiled underwear?" She asked as she rubbed her crotch through the underwear.

I could barely say anything, "Uh-huh."

"Do you like your mother's hairy snatch being covered in your thick sticky cum?"

"I do."

She started rubbing herself through my underwear harder.

"You have a very nice cock. Come over here to Mommy."

I did as I was told and took a step toward her. With one hand she reached under my cock and started cradling my balls.

"These big hairy balls made so much cum for me today, didn't they?"

"Yes, yes they did Mom."

She kept rubbing them, "You have such big hairy balls. I wonder if they can pump out even more cum?"

I nodded my head vigorously. She kept fondling them and then with her other hand she grabbed my cock.

"Look at this cum shooter, you have a real loaded gun down here."

I couldn't believe what was happening.

"These balls make the thickest, whitest, stickiest cum I've ever seen."

She then pulled the underwear that she was wearing down a little with her thumb exposing her long dark pubic hairs.

"I want you to cum right there Ted, right on my hairy pussy. I want all the rest of the cum you have in these big hairy balls to spew themselves all over my pussy. I want to feel your fluids flowing down my pussy. Do you understand Ted?"

Again I nodded as she kept stoking my cock into the underwear and her crotch.

With the hand she had been caressing my balls with, she pushed it a little further back and I could feel her fingers around my asshole. Then without warning she slipped a finger into my ass.

"Do you like that Ted? I'm going to massage your prostate so that I get every drop of cum that you have. I want you to empty everything onto me. You have such powerful balls, I can't wait!"

I felt her finger go further up my ass and she had pulled me as close to her as possible, so that were completely glued to each other my cock pointed down from her belly button into her bush. She found my prostate and began massaging it while stroking my cock into her bush.

"You are such a bad boy Ted. A bad boy with a big cock and great big balls full of cum. First you came in your mothers underwear. Then showing me your big thick cock. And now letting your mom stroke your thick veiny member while her finger is up your ass. Only a really really bad boy would do all of that Ted."

My ass clenched around her finger and I began shooting another load directly onto her pubic mound. She kept stroking me and milking everything that I had out. I was so wasted when I was done.

She pulled her finger out of my ass. And began playing with the pool of cum in her underwear. She ran it through her thick pussy hair. She then brought some up to her lips and tasted it.

"You have such amazing cum, Ted, I'm so glad you decided to share it with me tonight. Now I'm going to go to sleep with my pussy covered in your cum, all because you are such a bad boy."

She then kissed me on the mouth like a lover would. Then she pulled up the underwear she was wearing as tightly as she could. The cum squishing around the outside of her hairy pussy.

"Go to bed now Ted. And have good dreams."

She left and closed her door behind her.

I stood there for a moment and then went back to my bedroom, my balls aching from all of the cum I had just shot for Mom, but very satisfied for having done so.