Mommy's Slut Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the person I've been fantasizing about."

But then her look of bewilderment slowly morphed into a coy smile. You could see that she wasn't as surprised as her face would have indicated. She walked past me and locked the front door. She stood next to my chair and started unbuttoning her blouse. As each button was opened, more and more of her white freckled skin was exposed until I could see to her waist. She peeled off her blouse and let it drop to the ground. I was the one that was bewildered. I sat there looking a bit shocked even though this is what I wanted.

"Jennifer. I was wondering if you were bi. I've been lusting after you ever since I took over this parish."

I was the prey. But of course, the way she dressed was no mistake. I was so overcome with lust for Mary Ellen that I missed the fact that she was pursuing me.

"Continue," I said breathlessly. All pretenses were pretty much out the window. Now we were two consenting adults who were about to fuck.

She reached behind herself, unclasping her bra, and as she shrugged her shoulders she shed the bra to reveal two of the most Irish white tits with fine freckles covering them. The swell of her breast, the gentle curve underneath, and the pink nipples flecked with spots of white were sublime. She shook her head so her hair swished about her head. She had the most beautiful fine reddish hair with curls in it. Her tits swayed from side to side.

"Sexual desires are God given. Come here and love me," she said as an invitation.

I gladly accepted the invitation. I rose out of my chair and pulled her to me, grabbing handfuls of her red locks and pressing them together in my fist as I pressed my lips against hers, feeling for and finding her tongue, us both lost in a fog of passion.

She broke the kiss, but only so that she could lead me to her bedroom. It was a modest bedroom with a low ceiling and bookcases lining most of the wall. Most of the bookcase was filled. There was a four drawer dresser with a doily on it like the ones you saw in your aunt's house when you were a little kid. There were small framed pictures on it I presumed to be of her family. There was a vanity mirror on top of it. A small bathroom adjoined the bedroom. The carpeting in it looked like it was from 1980.

"I apologize for my modest accommodations," she said in an apologetic tone after seeing me scan the room.

"Please don't apologize. I think your place is cute and quaint."

She smiled at me. This wasn't just going to be about sex. We really liked each other. I thought she was an amazing woman.

"Do you know Bridget?"

"I know of her, but I don't know her. I think I've seen her at some community events."

"Well, she's a good friend of Eva's."

"I didn't know that."

"Bridget has been attending private counseling sessions with me for three years."

"I see." I recalled Bridget was a sultry blonde, recently divorced, who was, shall we say, a "well kept" woman who was always impeccably coiffed and dressed. I pictured her naked and in between Mary Ellen's legs. It was a great visual.

"I told Bridget to mention to Eva that there were rumors about that I was a lesbian. I knew Eva would mention it to you."

So this was a planned seduction. The player got played. But it was all good. I just didn't think it was going to be this easy.

"So why me?" I asked, now that I realized I was the prey and not the hunter.

She laughed. "It's trite, but I'm attracted to beautiful women."

That compliment made me glow. I hadn't heard that from my husband in a month of Sundays. She must have planned this for quite a while. "I realized I was attracted to you. I didn't realize you already had your net out for me and I fell into it."

She laughed even harder. "Oh Jennifer, that's priceless. You thought you were seducing a prim and proper pastor that had never had sex with a woman before?"

I nodded my head.

"Wow, you must have had a lot of gumption to tackle that mountain. You really wanted me that badly?"

"I'm afraid I did," I replied, truthfully. I was staring at her tits again. Mary Ellen's tits were another of her God given gifts. They were the size of large peaches and just as luscious.

Now it was her meeting. "Sit," she said. I sat on her bed.

"Strip."

I took off all my clothes, watching her eyes when I removed my bra and panties, making sure that she was as turned on this striptease as I was. As I freed my breasts she leaned over and made love to them as if she had been waiting for this moment for years. I was taken aback by her passion, and even more by the feeling of her soft tits skimming against my belly as she suckled on my nipples. My head started spinning as she swirled her tongue around each nipple, playfully biting them, with each bite eliciting a soft sigh from me. She gently pushed me on my back while continuing to lavish my breasts with attention.

Tender kisses then trailed down to the underside of my breast, my tummy and on the inside of my thighs. My legs were quivering in anticipation of her tongue on my pussy. I ran both of my hands through her thick, red mane of hair as she dipped her tongue into my honey pot, tasting my gamey nectar. "Don't stop," I begged as her tongue lightly skimmed my clit, over and over. I started arching my back with each passing of her tongue, pleading with her to give me my release. She had other ideas, pushing my knees in the air to gain access to my ass, first biting each cheek with enough force to cause me to gasp, then parting the cheeks with her hands to push her tongue inside me, inside a place where no person had orally pleasured me before.

"Oh Godddd," I moaned as she kissed my nether lips with hers, using her tongue to fuck my ass.

She rose up for a moment, sweetly saying, "it's not God, it's just me," before pushing her tongue deep inside my ass.

"Make me cum," I begged again.

She used the flat of her palm to vigorously rub my clit as she continued to eat my ass. The sensations were exquisite, as my anus clenched and unclenched on her tongue and my back arched. Sharp spikes of pleasure rippled through me as I came in waves, praying that this would never stop. The ripples lessened in intensity until my body was still and I was panting heavily.

"Mary Jane," I said breathlessly. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

She smiled. "I thought you'd enjoy being counselled by me."

Minutes later I summoned the strength to ask,"so who else is privately counselled by you?"Perhaps they are looking for someone else to unburden themselves with, like me?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" said Mary Ellen, as she pushed my head lower between her legs for another "counseling session."

Sometimes good things happen when you act out your fantasies, even if they don't come out quite like you planned.

12