Mom's a Cheat... Now What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to cum baby?" She asks.

"Yes." Jeremy says. "God, I need to cum."

"Not inside me, remember?" Mom teases.

Moms words are having an effect as Jeremy's thrusts become more erratic.

"My titties want that cum." Mom says. "They want you to soak them."

Jeremy slows, now taking long, powerful strokes.

"Oh baby!" Mom says. "I need your cum."

Jeremy suddenly pulls out. He quickly straddles mom's belly and aims his hard cock at her tits. He jerks it furiously as mom pushes her boobs together, ready to take his load. Jeremy tenses, spasms, and his cock shoots thick loads of cum across my mother's tits. Mom throws her head back once more, facing me upside down as gravity brings Jeremy's cum up her neck. Jeremy collapses on the bed next to my mom as she smiles, satisfied. They lie like this for a few minutes as my brain tries to process what the hell I have seen.

Eventually mom gets up, kisses him, and heads to the bathroom. She comes back with towels and they clean up.

"Wouldn't do to have my husband finding cum on the floor now would it?" She asks. "Or my son."

I stiffen at her mentioning me. There is something erotic about her talking about me while wearing only a pair of thigh high stockings.

"Why would your son be in here?" Jeremy asks.

"I don't know." Mom says. "I think he goes through my things sometimes."

"Well, I would say that's weird, but I can hardly blame him." Jeremy jokes.

"Boys will be boys I guess." Mom replies.

After getting dressed again, mom and Jeremy head downstairs. When I hear the dishwasher open, I bolt for my own bedroom again. After about 20 minutes I hear them approaching the front door. They talk briefly and then Jeremy leaves. I retreat to my closet as mom comes upstairs but she goes straight to the shower. I take my chance to sneak downstairs and out, closing the door quietly behind me. It's 10 o'clock, so I walk around for a couple of hours collecting my thoughts. About 1AM I come back home and let myself in quietly. It is a little early, but if mom asks I will say we left a little early to beat the traffic. The house is quiet. I go to my room and undress in the dark, crawling into bed, my head spinning.

Well...that's what happened. Now I'm lying in bed running it through my head over and over. I ask you again, now what?

12