Mom's Adult Education Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and son continue their incestuous affair.
1.5k words
4.42
37k
77

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Oh Jason! Yes, god your cock feels so good!" Carol Smith was impaled on her son's tool, they were going at it like minks. They were in the Women's changing rooms at the municipal pool, the last of the public had just left and Jason had locked the gate. Then his Mom had practically dragged him into the changing room, she was so hot to fuck.

Jason had his Mom bent over a stack of pool floats and was railing her from behind; he'd pulled her swimsuit aside and started fucking. When she got in a horny mood like this Jason had learned to take advantage quickly.

Jason was a nineteen year old college student who was home for the summer. His Mom had helped him get a job as a lifeguard at the municipal pool. He'd grown up watching his Olympic-quality swimmer mother using their backyard pool; he swam like a fish as well.

He'd fantasized about his Mom ever since he hit puberty, her love of swimming kept her body toned and sexy. A surprise jerk-off/blowjob from his Mom had clued him in that she wanted his young bod as much or more as he wanted her. They'd already had one hot fuck session when his father had been out for the day. Now they were finding it hard to keep their hands off each other!

"Jason, oh you fuck your Mommy so good, what a good boy you are!" Carol was fucking her ass back, trying for every inch of her son's tool. "Your cock is so much better than your father's, oh I love it when you fuck me!"

"Oh Mom, you're so fucking sexy, I can't stand it! Gotta fuck you!" Jason rammed his dick into his Mommy's quim over and over, making her tight ass jiggle.

"Oh, Mommy's going to cum! What a good boy, fucking his Mommy to orgasm! Oh Jason! Yes, ram it in me! Cumming! Cumming on your cock!" Carol was sobbing with release, her tight pussy was milking Jason's cock, he could feel his Mommy's cunt rippling along his shaft.

"Oh Mom, yes, so good! God your pussy's the best! Fuck me, fuck your son you horny milf!" Jason knew his dirty talk would only get his Mom more fired up.

"YES! Oh Yes! I'm such a slutty milf, fucking my own son oh god yes!" Carol shook with the force of her orgasm, her son's cock made her feel like such a horny slut! Her nipples were hard under her one-piece, digging into the pool floats supporting her as her own son fucked the shit out of her.

"Mom, gonna cum, gonna cum!" Jason cried. He whipped his dick free and Carol spun around to catch his seed as he came on her lovely face. Ropes of his young jizz spurted onto her chin and chest, she caught a blast on her tongue and ran it around her mouth before swallowing. The rest she rubbed into her swimsuit, teasing it over her hard nipples, making her moan.

Jason pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. God she was sexy! How was he going to keep his hands off her? For the moment they showered together, knowing they had to go home eventually.

The next week was hell for them both. It rained so Jason couldn't work, plus it seemed Jason's father showed up at exactly the wrong time over and over. Finally that Saturday he announced he was going fishing with the boys. Once he was out of the house Jason and his Mom knew they'd be fucking up a storm!

Two seconds after waving goodbye to her husband Carol was making out with her teen-aged son, shoving her tongue down his throat and crushing him to her ample chest.

"I thought he'd never leave!" Carol panted as her son helped her strip. They were still in the foyer, Jason started leading her to the living room couch, it being the closest soft surface suitable for fucking.

"Oh Mom, I love your tits so much!" Jason had just taken off his Mommy's bra, her C-cups were still high and tight on her chest. He dipped his head and sucked one of her hard nipples, making his Mommy moan.

Carol cradled her son's head to her chest as he nursed at her nipple, it felt so sexy, the feelings went straight to her cunt, making her even wetter. "Oh Jason, yes, suck on your Mommy's tit, oh what a good boy you are, making your Mommy feel sooo goood!" She ground her pelvis into her son's crotch, humping his thigh.

Jason's cock was throbbing against his Mom's naked thigh, her strip of pubic hair tickled the tip of his cock, he groaned into her mouth as he kissed her. "God Mom, you're such a hot milf, I've wanted to fuck you since forever!" He grabbed her taut ass and pulled her close, grinding his dick against her mound.

"Take me, Jason, take your Mommy like a man, lay me down and fuck me!" Carol needed cock like plants need light, she pulled her son down on top of her on the couch, never missing a beat as they swapped tongues and pawed each other's bodies.

"God, I've got the sexiest Mommy ever," Jason panted as he gazed into his Mom's gorgeous brown eyes. She had her legs spread wide for her son's incestuous dick, her cunt was glistening, inviting him in.

Jason ran the length of his member along his Mommy's slit, stimulating her clit and making her shiver with anticipation. A few long strokes, then he pulled back until he was poised at the entrance to her steamy twat.

"Jason, don't tease your Mommy, fuck that cock into me, hurry!" Carol pleaded. A moment later he sank deep into her in one smooth stroke, filling her, making her body bloom with sexy sensations.

"Oh yes, just like that, fuck me baby! What a good son, what a good cock you have, oh Jason, yes, Yes!" Carol wrapped her ankles around her son's butt and lay back as he plowed her tight pussy.

"Oh Mom, god you're sexy! What a fuck my Mom is, such a tight fucking cunt oh my GOD!" Jason ran his pole in and out of his Mommy's cunt in a lusty frenzy, her pussy fit him like a glove, giving him the best sensations as they coupled wildly on the couch.

"Oh Jason, such a son, such a man you are, fucking your Mommy like daddy never could. Oh you make me wild, I want to get so dirty with you, fuck you like an animal all day!" Carol's tits were wobbling on her chest, her nips painfully hard, scraping against her son's chest as they mated.

"Mommy, you're so much sexier than all the girls I know, a woman who knows just how to fuck! Love fucking my milf-Mommy, all the guys want to fuck you, a hot piece of ass they call you, but I get to fuck this tight cunt!" Jason sank his rod to the hilt with every stroke, his full balls slapping his Mommy's ass.

"Oh Jason! Oh you're fucking me so good, gonna cum! Oh yes, cumming on my son's cock, so good, oh my GOD!" Carol shook with her orgasm, waves of bliss caressing her every nerve as her son kept fucking her, bringing her to greater heights.

"Oh god Mommy! God your pussy is so fucking tight!" Jason cried, he could feel her cumming around his thrusting prick. He wanted to cum inside her but he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Oh Jason! Shoot in me, fill me up with your hot spunk!" his Mommy cried. "Give me your seed, make me pregnant!" The thought of her own handsome son getting her with child raised her orgasm a few more notches, she flooded her son's dick with a scalding jet of girl-juice.

"Oh Mom, yes, gonna cum in you now!" His Mommy's hot words were just the trigger he needed, Jason roared and started pumping his Mommy's cunt full of his potent young seed. Load after load slammed up his shaft and into his mother's greedy pussy.

"Take it Mom, take your son's cum, aw yeah!" Jason screamed, shoving deep into her twat, flooding her womb again and again. Orgasmic pulses rang his brain like a bell, he ground his crotch against his Mom's, their bellies slapped wetly and their funk filled the air.

"Oh my boy, my good son, yes, Yes, YES!" Carol wailed. "Impregnate me, claim my cunt for yours, give it to me!" Her ass was grinding into the couch as her hips shifted into overdrive. "Make your Mommy a Mommy again!"

"Shit, yeah, filling you up Mommy! Suck that creamy cum out of your son's rod with your pussy!" Jason locked lips with his horny Mom as they orgasmed together, cupping her ass, burrowing his cock as deep as it would go in his Mommy's snatch.

Finally their lust was satiated for the moment and they spooned on the couch, still joined, their bodies cooling, sweat drying. Jason was resting his head on his Mommy chest when they heard the unmistakable sound of a key in the lock. Jason's father was home early!

To Be Continued...