Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of towels, that reminds me, I dropped my towel more than a few times," said Julia with a dirty laugh. "Let's see, she said opening her hand to count the number of towel drops on her fingers. I dropped my towel in front of the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx driver, and the pizza delivery man," she said seemingly proud that she was not only an exhibitionist but also an incestuous whore and a slut too.

If only they knew that they were all the product of her having sex with Sean, Angelo, Peter, and Martin, she wondered what they'd say.

"Really mother," said Carol. "You're just trying to one up Kathy's story," she said shaking her head.

If only the five women knew that Julia dropped more than just her towel back then. She dropped her morals when she seduced and had a long time sexual relationship with the mailman, the UPS driver, the FedEx man, and the pizza delivery man.

"Whatever," said Julia raising her hand as if telling her daughter to talk to her hand?

"Then, when I picked up my towel to cover my nakedness, figuring that was enough flashing for one day, Jimmy stole my towel. I chased after him naked and with one thing leading to another, once he started tickling me and fingering my nipples, you all know how much I love having my nipples fingered. Anyway, ordering the extra cheese, I gave him a blowjob. I sucked my son too," said Kathy looking from one woman to the next before focusing on Carol.

Extra cheese? How fittingly appropriate. If only Kathy knew that her father was the pizza delivery man who impregnated her mother with her, she'd find her comment about extra cheese not only more meaningful but psychically insightful. From the mouths of babes, if only Kathy knew how integral extra cheese was to her creation, she may never use that comment again.

"I'm proud of you," said Julia getting up out of her chair to hug her daughter while obviously enjoying the extra cheese comment.

To be continued...

12