Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in my bedroom getting dressed," she said quickly moving from the bathroom to her bedroom and closing her bedroom door. "I'll be right down."

A few minutes later when she entered the kitchen, Mark was drinking a glass of water as if needing that to cool himself. When he turned from the kitchen sink to face her, it was obvious that he had an erection. Ignoring the elephant in the room, it was enough for her to know that she had aroused her son enough with her naked dancing and masturbation show to give him an erection. Still horny, she only wished she could have finished masturbating in front of him.

Instead of just masturbating herself with only her finger, she would have given him quite the show with her vibrator and dildo while calling out his name. Still horny, she only wished she had the courage to reach out her hand and fondle his erection. In the horny way she felt now and in the way that Carol and Kathy sucked their sons, she could suck her son too. It was just a blowjob. She's given plenty of those in her time. The only difference was that he was her son.

With her already saying that she'd suck his cock if he were there with her in the bathroom feeling her tits and fingering and sucking her nipples, wouldn't that have shocked her son, if she called out his name while fingering her pussy and nipples? Wouldn't that have shocked her if he walked up the stairs and called her bluff and forced her to suck him instead of him running down the stairs. She wondered if she had continued masturbating herself in her room while calling out his name, if he would have entered her room with his cock in his hand.

Maybe had he not fallen down the stairs, he would have masturbated over her masturbating herself. Maybe he would have lifted from her bed and had her suck him. Maybe he would have mounted her and fucked her. Thinking more about having sex with her son, she was really horny. If nothing else, with her always knowing that he has incestuous, sexual feelings for her, now he knows that she has incestuous, sexual feelings for him.

To be continued...

12