Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sent shivers through her whole being when he touched her in that inappropriate, sexual way.

"Sorry Mom. I thought you wanted me to do that," he said.

"I don't," she said playing the modest, moral mother again.

"It must be hard for you without having a man in your life. Why don't you date?"

"Men only want one thing," she said, "especially when they see a blonde, busty, petite woman."

"Do you like it when I touch you like this?" He fingered her nipples more by pulling at them to erect them.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say that you were making me horny," she said. "Only, I wish you'd stop doing that. A son shouldn't be touching his mother in a sexual way. It's just wrong."

"Damn, Mom, your nipples are so big," he said ignoring her while staring down at the huge impressions her nipples make in her bikini bra.

With her not stopping him, he reached his horny hand inside her bikini top to cup her naked breast in his hand. She felt her nipple resting in her palm and she so wanted to remove her bikini top to allow him access to both of her breasts. Only, she wished he'd remove her bikini top for her. With her not having felt the touch of a man in years, she was so sexually aroused that she'd allow her son to have his wicked, sexually way with her tits, if only he'd remove her bikini top.

"Okay, that's enough," she said pushing his hand away. "I can't believe you pushed me in the water," she said. "How am I going to get out of the pool now without you seeing every bit of my nearly naked body?"

"Just climb up the ladder," he said with a dirty laugh while slowly and ever so gently fingering her nipples through her bathing suit top again.

"Michael stop," she said swatting his hand away. "You'll see everything I own," she said.

"I'll advert my eyes," he said.

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise," he said.

"Okay. Close your eyes, then," she said while making her way to the ladder.

"Okay, they're closed," he said lying.

Following close behind her as if he was her shadow, he waited for her to reach for the ladder before he untied her top, pulled it from her body, and swam away with it.

"Two can play that game," she said covering her naked breasts with her hands.

With her breasts serving as her built-in, personal, floatation devices, she dove in the pool and swam after him. Just before she reached him, she submerged herself to come up beside him while pulling down his bathing suit. She stayed underwater long enough to pull off his bathing suit before coming up behind him.

"Now what do we do? I have your bra and you have my bathing suit. It's a standoff who gets out of the water first," he said.

"Give me my bra and I'll give you your bathing suit," said Christine.

"No," he said. "I don't need my bathing suit to get out of the water," he said with a dirty laugh.

"You wouldn't dare flash me your cock," she said with shocked, sexual excitement.

"Just watch me," he said swimming to the ladder.

"I dare you. I double dare you to flash me your cock," she said sexually excited by the thoughts that she was about to see her son's erect prick.

"You don't have to dare me to flash you my cock Mom," he said with another dirty laugh.

With that he climbed out of the pool, bent at the waist, and mooned her before turning around to flash her his cock.

"Michael," she said laughing. "Have you no modesty and no shame? What if I did that to you? What if I climbed out of the water topless?"

"I dare you. I double dare you," he said.

Had she not consumed the two glasses of wine, she never would have considered flashing her son her tits but she did. With him standing by the ladder with his exposed prick dangling practically in her face, not even covering her exposed breasts with her hands, she climbed out of the water and out of the pool. She watched his eyes dart down to right to her tits. With him staring at her areolas and nipples, she stared at his cock.

"Gees, Michael. You have a big cock, much bigger than your father's cock. I had no idea," she said still staring at her son's stiff prick.

"I knew you had big tits Mom, but I never knew they were this big. Can I touch them? Can I feel them?"

"No Michael, I'm your mother. How would you feel if I asked you if I could touch and feel your cock," she said staring down at her son's erect prick.

"I'd say yes," he said with a dirty laugh.

With that, she wrapped her hand around his cock while he touched, felt, and fondled her tits. Then, when he started fingering her nipples, she pulled away from him.

"Don't," she said covering her nipples with her hands.

"Why not?"

"You fingering my nipples is like me stroking you. You'd get me sexually excited," she said.

"I don't mind if you stroked me Mom," he said. "I don't mind if you get me sexually excited."

"You'd seriously want me, your mother, to give you a hand job," she said.

"Yes, so long as I can fondle your tits while fingering your nipples, yes, I'd definitely want you to masturbate me," he said.

They both remained silent while Christine stared at his cock and her stared at his tits.

"Okay," she said. "I'll masturbate you but I have three conditions."

"What's your conditions? I'll agree to anything for you to give me a hand job," he said.

"You can't finger my nipples," she said.

"I can't finger your nipples," he said reaching out to finger her nipple. "Why not?"

"Because you'll get me too sexually excited," she said pushing his hand away again.

"What's your other two conditions," he said keeping his hands to himself.

"You can't tell anyone that I masturbated you," she said.

"Okay, I can do that," he said. "What's your last condition?"

"I'm not going to suck you," she said. "I can't do that. That's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's incest," she said.

"Agreed," he said.

"Come by the chaise lounge where I'd be more comfortable and where we'll be away from the prying eyes of our neighbors," she said walking over to the patio furniture topless.

Immediately, she took her son's cock in her hand and started stroking him while he touched, felt, and fondled her big breasts.

Stroking him harder while stroking him faster, he squeezed and felt her big breasts while occasionally running an errant finger over her nipples.

"I love your big tits Mom. I wish I could suck them," he said.

"You can't," she said. "If you sucked my tits, I'd suck your cock. When he leaned his head down to take her nipples in her mouth, she pushed him away. "No, Michael. Please don't. It's enough that I'm giving you a hand job," she said stroking him harder and faster.

"Oh, my God, Mom, this is so unbelievable. I've never gotten so sexually excited so fast. I'm going to cum," he said. "Please take me in your mouth. Please allow me to cum in your mouth. Please Mom, please."

"No Michael, I can't. You can cum on my tits, if you'd like," she said.

"Yeah, I'd like that. If I can't cum in your mouth, I'd like to cum on your tits," he said exploding a sudden stream of warm, oozy cum across her big breasts.

To be continued...

12