Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #10

Story Info
Julia has mind blowing, life altering confessions to make.
4.3k words
4.04
32.9k
39
4

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #10

Julia has the floor and she has mind blowing, life altering, sexual confessions to make to her five daughters.

"I wasn't always like this," said Julia with sadness while looking at her daughters with shame, humility, and remorse.

She paused too long in her confession and, as usual, Carol used that delay to interrupt her train of thought.

"You weren't always like what Mother?" Obviously wanting to rush things along, Carol looked at her watch before looking at her mother with annoyance. "What does that even mean?"

If Julia was expecting forgiveness for what she did and understanding during the time that she did what she seemingly had to do, Carol wasn't about to give her any. She seemed perturbed with her mother. When she wasn't angry with her mother, with her sisters, or with her son, she was angry with the world. She'd be the only daughter who not only wouldn't forgive her mother but also who wouldn't understand her reasoning for doing all that she did at the time. Angry over everything and mean to everyone, with her not so kind and caring, Carol wasn't the easiest sister to embrace as a friend or the easiest woman to control as a daughter. Suffice to say that Carol had issues.

"I wasn't always a slut and a whore. I was a good girl until men took advantage of my pretty face and my shapely body. A different time then with no sexual harassment laws in the workplace, men were free to do whatever they wanted to do and to sexually take whomever appealed to them. Women were taught to give men respect. Women were taught not to say no to a man, especially an older man. Women were taught to not speak unless spoken to first."

Carol looked at her watch with impatience again.

"I'm going to be late for my appointment mother. Please just get to the point of your confession," said Carol. "Please confess whatever it is you need to confess? I have a busy day today. I have things to do," she said.

Julia looked at Carol with tired frustration. She was tired of spending a good part of her life placating, humoring, and arguing with Carol. She wondered what she did wrong to create such a rude woman when the rest of her daughters were so respectful of her.

"You've never stopped talking since the day you uttered your first word Carol. It's my turn to speak," said Julia. "Whatever it is you need to do can wait. So shut up and listen."

Carol tossed her beautiful, blonde hair back with a flick of her pretty head while rummaging through her pocketbook for her phone.

"Hello," said Carol. "Yes, I know I'm late. I'll get there when I get there. I'm with my mother and she's busy talking," she said to whomever was on the other side of her conversation. "She's making a confession. What about? I don't know. Perhaps she had a lover," said Carol with a hearty and heartless laugh. "No one knows with her. She kept secrets like that, even from her own daughters. Okay. I'll see you soon. Bye."

Seemingly either she was talking to her son or Carol had a secret lover that she didn't want anyone to know she had.

"Sorry," said Carol with attitude. "Okay, go ahead, as you were saying. You have the floor."

"I'll have you know that I was a virgin when I was married," she said while looking as if she truly believed that she was.

As if her chair was suddenly electrified, Carol wiggled her shapely ass in it as if she was in class and had to pee.

"A virgin? Seriously mother? Oh brother," said Carol," sighing loudly while rolling her eyes. "Not hardly mother," she said with a vindictive laugh while fingering her rosary beads that always hung from her neck, unless she was having sex with her son. "Unless you became pregnant by Immaculate Conception, how could you be a virgin when you were pregnant with twins?"

She looked at her sisters, Brenda and Audrey, and smiled. Brenda returned Carol's vindictive look with annoyed frustration while mouthing the words, 'Knock it off.'

"Okay, you're right, that's not entirely true," she said with a laugh. "I wasn't a virgin when I was married. How could I be? I was pregnant with you Brenda and with you Audrey but in my heart and in my thoughts, so very innocent, I was virginal like and pure," said Julia giving Carol a stern look.

"Pregnant at 18-years-old doesn't sound like you were so innocent, virginal like, and pure to me," said Carol with a mean spirited laugh.

"With all of you girls going to spring break every year, I never thought about men and about cocks in the way you girls did at your age. A housewife and a mother, I had enough to do without thinking of having sex with men. It wasn't until a year after I had the twins that I was so consumed with the sexual thoughts of men and their cocks. Admittedly, now, as were all you girls at one time or another, being that I've been having sex with my son while hoping to have sex with my grandsons, I'm a slut and a whore but, truly, I wasn't back then. A different time then, so different from the 50's and early 60's, and at a time when I was maturing, the sexual revolution made all women more sexual."

"Even after the sexual revolution," said Jennifer, "it's still a man's world. Women routinely take a backseat to their male counterparts in pay, promotions, attention, and respect."

"Sexual revolution? Is there a point to this mother? Or, as usually, are you going to just ramble on before returning to when you were in the Holiday Inn in Florida and the maintenance man watched you undressing with his hidden camera," said Carol looking at her mother with impatience. "I swear, I think you got off on that man watching you stripping naked."

Julia looked at her daughter with a face full of shock and hurt.

"How dare you that you'd think that I'd be sexually aroused by a pervert invading my privacy. It's one thing to flash a man but quite another to be peeped on when you think you're alone and there's no one watching," said Julia staring down her daughter.

"It this age of cameras everywhere, there's always someone watching," said Carol.

"Don't interrupt me again Carol," said Julia pointing a stiff index finger at her. "I have the floor. With you never allowing me to speak, this is my turn to talk now. And if it takes me a little longer to formulate my thoughts, that's just too bad. You'll have to bear with me."

Carol sat back in her chair, crossed her arms and her legs, and remained quiet as if she was a little girl being punished after being scolded by her mother.

"Just a child myself, I was nineteen-years-old when I had my first babies, identical twins," she said smiling while looking at Brenda and Audrey. "I was so happy. I was so proud of my beautiful, baby girls. I was so happy to be a married mother when many of my girlfriends had babies out of wedlock and most times didn't even know who the father was."

"Thank you mother," said Brenda.

"Only, with you both born prematurely, with all the medical issues you had, and with you unable to take enough food for the first year, you never slept and I was always so very tired," said Julia. "When most babies slept through the night after only a few weeks or months, you were both barely fifteen pounds by your first birthday. You were so tiny. You didn't sleep through the night until you were a year old."

"Sorry mother," said Audrey.

"Your father, God rest his soul, but for his drinking and chasing women, was a good man. He wanted a son. As if I was a gumball machine at an arcade and he was waiting for his prize, every two years like clockwork, I pushed out another baby in hopes that it would be a boy and he'd finally be satisfied and not want me to have any more children. Two years after giving birth to the twins, I had you Jennifer. You were such a beautiful baby. You were so good and always happy. After giving birth to the twins, I couldn't have had a better baby."

"Thank you mother," said Jennifer.

"Two years after giving birth to Jennifer, I had you Carol," said Julia.

"Being that we all know how old we are mother, we're all familiar with when we were born," said Carol with sarcasm.

"As you've grown into such a bitchy woman, you were such a miserable baby and a demanding child. Always crying, yelling, and screaming, you never stopped complaining, even now that you're a grown woman," said Julia shaking her head. "I should have had you tested. I should have had your head examined. I think you need drugs."

Brenda and Audrey snickered, Christine and Kathy giggled, and Jennifer smiled her pleasure at hearing her mother call Carol bitchy.

"Are we almost done here?" Carol stared hard at her sisters before looking at her watch.

"I just started," said Julia, "and the more you interrupt me, the longer this will take."

"Let her talk," said Kathy. "Go ahead mother. Tell us what you need to say."

"Two years after Carol, I had you Kathy. At 25-years-old with five children and all of them girls, I thought I was done having babies. I was shocked when I became pregnant with Ralph at 36-years-old. Only, your father was overjoyed. He was so very happy that he finally had his son. Don't get me wrong, he loved all of his children," she said looking from one daughter to the other, "but he adored Ralph. Ralph would do all the things that he wanted to do but didn't. Ralph would right all of his mistakes. Ralph would take over where your father fell short. Ralph was his pride and joy and he took that boy everywhere with him, fishing, hiking, camping, and to sporting events."

"It was a relief that your father finally had his little companion and I'm sure had their not been such a difference in your ages, you all would have felt ignored and a little bit jealous that your father spent so much time with Ralph," said Julia.

"So, what you're confession mother?" Looking down at her watch, it was Jennifer's turn to look at her mother with impatience.

"I'm getting to it," she said. "Give me a minute for God's sakes. This isn't easy for me."

"Let's do this another time," said Carol standing. "I really have to go."

"Jesus Carol, don't you see she's having a difficult time confessing something to you all? Give her the time that you always make sure that you give yourself when you're blabbing about what you did and who you were with," said Christine. "Go ahead Julia."

Carol took ownership of her chair again.

"Thank you Christine. You make me feel that I've had six daughters instead of five," said Julia pausing before speaking again. "Fertile Myrtle, the first man I had sex with and the first time I had sex, I was pregnant at 18-years-old before I was married. I didn't know what to do. Being that I was born Catholic, abortion wasn't an option but I didn't know how I'd be able to support a baby without a job and without a man helping me and protecting me," said Julia.

"Yeah, well, you should have thought about that before you removed your panties and spread your legs," said Carol with a disrespectful dig.

"Jesus Carol," said Kathy. "Shut the fuck up!"

Something she hasn't been able to do of late, Julia smiled at her youngest daughter for putting her big sister in her place.

"I knew that I was pregnant but being that I was attending the senior prom with your father in a couple of weeks and wasn't showing yet, I had sex with him in the backseat of his car after the prom," she said looking from Brenda to Audrey. "Being the standup man that he was and knowing that he'd do the right thing and marry me, I blamed the pregnancy on him."

With no one making a sound, not even Carol, the room was so quiet until Brenda spoke.

"What? Am I hearing this right?" Brenda looked from her mother to look at her twin sister before staring at her mother. "Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? I don't believe it."

Brenda looked at Audrey with shock.

"Are you saying that daddy's not our father?"

As she generally does, Audrey finished her twin sister's thought. She looked from her mother to look at her twin before focusing her attention to her mother.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Other than biologically speaking, in every other sense of the word, he is your father. He raised you as if you were his own blood," she said. "If it wasn't for your father, I'd be out on the street. With me an embarrassment to my family and not receiving any help from my parents, my only other option, I would had to give you up for adoption."

As were all of the other women in the room, this was the first time that Carol was quiet.

"Then," said Brenda looking to her sister before looking to her mother, "who is our father?"

"Your father is Sean," said Julia pausing, "the mailman."

"What? Sean? The mailman? That old coot? I didn't even know that was his name. Are you serious? He delivered our mail for decades before finally retiring recently," said Audrey.

"Oh, you should have seen him 47-years-ago. Five years older than me, with his red hair and big, red, bushy mustache, and bright, blue eyes, he was so handsome. With his Irish brogue, he was so sexy," she Julia swooning by the memory of him. "Always telling jokes, he was so funny. He could always make me laugh even when I was sad."

The six women sat in their chairs stunned by Julia's confession. Who knew? No one ever suspected that the women didn't share the same father. Now instead of being full, bloodied sisters, Audrey and Brenda were half-sisters to Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy.

"Did Daddy know that he wasn't our father?" Brenda stared at her mother with shock.

"Being that it was hard for me to explain your red hair with both of us not having any redheads in our family, I told him soon after you were born that he wasn't the father. I was so afraid to tell him. I was so nervous that I'd be back to where I was, a single mother without a man in her life to support her, to love her, and to protect her. Expecting him to leave and abandon me, he didn't," said Julia. "After some ranting and raving, being that he loved me, really loved me, able to see the bigger picture, he was okay with you not being his biological children."

"Wow," said Jennifer. "Daddy was some kind of standup guy."

"He was," said Julia.

"Did Daddy know that the mailman was our father?" Audrey stared at her mother waiting for her to answer.

"He knew that Sean had sex with me before I had sex with him. Yes. I told him," said Julia.

"PFFT! Well, that finally explains the red hair and why you don't look anything like the rest of us," said Carol with a cackle, a shrug of her shoulders, and a flick of her blonde hair while being her snooty, self-centered self.

God forbid she should comfort her sisters who just heard some troubling, life altering news. God forbid she should be there for them.

"Actually, none of us look like one another. Ralph is the only one who looks like Daddy," said Kathy looking around the room with suspicion before refocusing her attention to her mother.

Julia looked at Kathy and smiled at her with loving kindness.

"Actually," said Julia pausing before blurting out what she needed to say. "Daddy's not your father either Carol," said Julia. "Except for Ralph, Daddy didn't father any of you girls," she said looking from one of her daughters to the other.

"What? Daddy's not my father? You dirty, little, skanky whore," said Carol. "How dare you cheat on my Daddy like that?"

"Carol!" Jennifer stood and loomed over her sister as if she was a woman wrestler ready to rumble. "I won't have you talk to mother like that. Apologize to her for what you said right this instant."

"I will not apologize," said Carol in a quiet voice and without making eye contact with her older sister.

"That's okay," said Julia waving a hand of defeated exasperation. "I hardly cheated on your father, Carol. He was the one cheating on me," said Julia in defense of her sexual promiscuity.

"So you say, with Daddy dead and no one to validate your story that he cheated on you," said Carol.

"In between him having sex with other women, he was impotent when he was drinking," said Julia. "Feeling justified, he used my sexual indiscretion with the mailman to have sex with any and all women who wanted him. He held that information over me as if he was a blackmailer. With everyone believing that he was the father to Brenda and Audrey, I did whatever he asked of me so that he wouldn't embarrass me in front of my friends and relatives by telling them that he wasn't their father."

With her pocketbook in her lap as if she was ready to flee, Carol sat bolt upright as if she was in church and the priest was directing his sermon to her.

"Then, if not Daddy," said Carol, "who is my father?"

"Your father is Peter, the FedEx delivery man," said Julia.

"What? Peter? Are you kidding me? The FedEx delivery man? I didn't even know he had a name. With his heavy accent, I always thought he was a Russian spy. Disguised as a Federal Express delivery man, I always thought he was secretly working for the KGB. That explains why he was always smiling at me, trying to give me money, and offering me candy. I thought he was a pervert. I didn't know he was my father," said Carol. "I had no idea. Now I feel bad that I didn't accept his kind generosity."

"I'm sorry," said Julia to Carol.

"What about me?" Jennifer looked at her mother with shock and sadness. "Who was my father?"

"Your father was Angelo, the UPS delivery man," said Julia. "Oh my word, you should have seen him back then. He was so handsome and so sexy. He made me wish I could speak Italian."

"Angelo? No kidding. Always waving to me from his truck, I always liked him. He was a nice man although sometimes hard to understand with his broken English. Well, that explains my black hair and brown eyes," said Jennifer. "I can see the resemblance now that I know he's my biological father."

"He would have made a good father," said Julia.

"Now it all makes sense. He was always leaving packages for me at the front door. He'd scratch out the name of the person and write my name over their label," said Jennifer. "That's how I got my dolls, my skates, and my bicycles. Sometimes it felt like Christmas every month."

"I forgot about that," said Carol. "Now that you mention it, the FedEx man was always leaving me packages too that were marked for other people. That's how I got my bike, that giant dollhouse, and my vanity table," said Carol. "Now that I know he was my real father, I feel bad that I wasn't nicer to him."

"Your father is your real father, Carol. He raised you and supported you. He was always there for you," said Julia.

"The mailman was always leaving us cards with money inside," said Brenda.

"They were always addressed to someone else and Mom would say that it was from a secret admirer, which is why the name and address was crossed out on the front of the envelope," said Audrey.

"And me? What about me?" Kathy looked at her mother with eagerness to finally learn the identity of her real father. "Who was my father?"

"Your father is Martin. He delivered pizzas part-time. He worked teaching astronomy at the community college while trying to advance his musical career playing the guitar," said Julia.

"Wow," said Kathy. "That explains my fascination with the stars and my need to learn piano," she said. "And that explains why we always had so much pizza to eat."

"Martin routinely delivered us free pizzas," said Julia.

"Wait, hold on. There's something not right here. You practically blamed Daddy for you having sex with other men," said Carol. "How so?"

"Well, your father had a drinking problem back then that resurfaced again later in life. He stopped drinking for years but then fell off the wagon after Ralph was born. Too much celebrating while passing out cigars at the bars," said Julia with sadness. "After that, he was always drunk and could never get it up. Early on, in the beginning of our marriage, he drank heavily regularly. Instead of having sex with me, he pressured me, coerced me, and demanded that I have sex with all of his friends while he watched," said Julia with shame and downcast eyes.

12