Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened her grip around his cock while stroking him a little faster.

"Yes," he said.

While still stroking him, she cupped his testicles with her other hand.

"You don't mind if I give you some sexual pleasure, do you?"

Obviously a dumb question by the sexually excited look on his face, he nodded his head in the affirmative before responding in the negative.

"No," he said. "I don't mind."

Tightening her grip again, she slowed her stoking. She didn't want him getting too sexually excited too fast. Enjoying the feel of his stiff prick in her small hand, she was enjoying giving her son a hand job and didn't want him to ruin the sensation by cumming too soon.

"It's been a long time since I've had a penis in my hand," she said staring down at his cock before looking up at him. "I wasn't sure if I was doing it right," she said feigning her inexperience in giving a hand job while slowly moving her hand up and down.

She wasn't sure if she was doing it right? With all the hand jobs she's give in her life, she could teach a class at giving men hand jobs. She was a professional not only when it came to stroking a cock but also when it came to sucking a cock too. If she had collected all the briefs and boxers of all the men she had sex with, her men's underwear collection would far exceed that of her son's panty collection.

"You're doing just fine Mom," he said holding her panties to her nose while staring down at his cock in her hand.

Realizing that it was just a fetish that he'd, no doubt, outgrow, he looked so pathetic holding her panties in his hand while stiffing them when he could be sniffing the real thing. She wished instead of focusing on her panties, he'd focus on her pussy. She'd let him touch her and feel her if he wanted to explore her pussy. She'd let him rub her clit and finger her pussy if he had a mind to do that rather than to just sniff her panties. She lifted her nightgown higher and parted her knees wider to give her son a better view of her pussy.

"You can touch me, if you'd like," she said imagining her son rubbing her clit and/or fingering her pussy while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples with his other hand.

With her husband dead for twelve, long, sexually frustrating years, it's been a long time since a man has rubbed her clit, fingered her pussy, and felt her breast and fingered her nipples.

"Okay," he said putting his hand on her knee.

Rolling her eyes and sighing, feeling as if she was dealing with a prepubescent teenager instead of a grown man, she wanted to grab his wrist and stick his hand in between her legs. Instead, she reached down, picked up his hand, and placed it on her breast.

"There that's better," she said looking at her son who was now wide eyed while she still stroked him.

She felt his cock pulsate and she thought he was going to cum with her doing just that, slowly stroking him while allowing him to feel her breasts.

"You have nice breasts," he said cupping her breast through her nightgown while not moving his hand from where she placed it.

The warmth of his hand felt good on her breast but she wished he'd do more than just leave his hand in place. She wished he'd move his hand around. She wished he'd feel both of her breasts, fondle her breasts, squeeze her breasts, and finger her nipples through her nightgown.

"You can move your hand around," she said. "Like this," she said taking his hand in hers and moving his palm across her nipples while squeezing his hand for his fingers to squeeze her breast.

"I like feeling your tits," he said staring at the impressions her breasts and her nipples made in her nightgown without looking up at her.

He seemed content staring at his cock in her hand while she stroked him. Then, when his hand still remained in place again, and with him acting as if he was afraid to touch her, she removed her nightgown straps and allowed her nightgown to fall to her waist. She was topless now. If she thought she was sexually excited before showing her son her naked body while dancing in the bathroom as he watched her from the darkened stairs, she was really excited now.

"There. That's better, isn't it? You feel my tits while I stroke your penis," she said holding his cock tighter while stroking his prick faster again.

"Mom," he said staring at and talking to her tits. Reaching up with one hand, as if her breasts were breakable, he lightly touched one of her breasts before touching the other. "You're so beautiful. You're so sexy."

"Touch me," she said. "Finger my nipples. You may even suck my tits while I stroke your cock. It's okay. I don't mind. I'd like for you to suck my nipples while I masturbate you."

He sat up to take his mother's tits in his mouth, first one and then the other while she stroked him faster and harder. Sucking her breasts while feeling her breasts and fondling her breasts, he fingered her nipples. As if he was living out his sexual fantasy, he had his wicked way with his mother's tits with one hand while holding her panties to his nose with his other hand and sniffing them.

"Oh, my God," he said.

"What?" She stopped stroking him. "What's wrong?"

"I can't believe this is happening. I've never been as sexually excited as I am now. I'm going to cum. I need a tissue," he said. "Hurry."

"Don't cum. Not yet. Hold back," she said stroking him really slow. "Hold. Think of something, anything. Think of baseball. Think of holding my bra instead of sniffing my panties."

Not wanting to get him too sexually excited too soon, she stopped stroking him. The last thing she wanted was for him to prematurely ejaculate. Under the guise and the pretense that she was saving her son from himself, she was having fun masturbating him and she didn't want her sexual fun to prematurely end.

"Oh, my God, I can't hold back. I'm going to cum," he said.

"Give me that," she said taking her panties away from him and tossing them on the floor beside his bed. "Control yourself. You must learn to delay your ejaculation for the pleasure of the woman first," she said.

She remembered her deceased husband climbing on top of her, fucking her, cumming, and climbing off of her to go to sleep without caring if she had an orgasm or was remotely sexually satisfied.

"Okay, I'll try to delay my cumming," he said.

As if preferring to cum in his mother's panties instead of creaming her hand, he grabbed for her panties again. When he was about to cover his cock with her panties and cum in her panties, Brenda did something she wanted to do for years. She covered his cock with her mouth. Afraid to do something like this before, but with her sisters, Carol and Kathy having already done the same with their sons, and her mother having already done this many times to her brother, she leaned down and took her son in her mouth.

With her hand around his stiff prick, she continued stroking him while sucking him. She couldn't believe she had her son's cock in her mouth and by the sexually excited look on his face, he couldn't believe it either. Had it not been for the suggestion and the sexual encouragement from her mother, so turned off and disgusted by incest before, she never would have done anything like this. Had her sisters and her best friend not done as much if not more with their sons, she would never be giving Mark a blowjob now.

Twirling her tongue around his cock as if he was a man who just bought her a lavish dinner resplendent with champagne and a diamond necklace for dessert, she was sucking him now, really sucking him. Knowing he'd be in his room masturbating, which he always does before going to bed, when she first entered his room, she figured she'd give him a hand job. Surprising even herself, she didn't think she'd blow him. Yet, once she started stroking him and once he started feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her nipples, she was in the mood to suck him. No doubt, she wanted to suck her son as much as he wanted his mother to suck him.

"Cum Mark. Cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said removing his cock to speak.

Taking his cock in her mouth again, she stroked him while sucking him as he felt and fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Mom," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

As if his mother was one of the hookers that he paid to have sex with, he unloaded a huge volume of cum in his mothers' mouth and he watched her swallow. Definitely not a spitter, instead of reacting unfavorably to her son cumming in her mouth, she relished it. She savored his cum and delighted in her son cumming in her mouth as the ultimate compliment. How better for a mother to show her son how much she loved him than for her to blow him? How better for a son to show how much he loved his mother by reciprocating her sexual passion and cumming in her mouth?

"I just wanted to show you what you can expect at the Nude Day party from me, as well as your aunts, my friend, Christine, and your grandmother," she said giving him a kiss on the lips before standing up to leave his room.

"Oh wow," he said. "I'd love for my aunts to give me sex too. I'd love to see your twin sister on her knees and sucking me in the way you just did. I'd love for grandma to give me sex too. And I'd love to see, touch, feel, and suck Christine's big tits."

"Calm down," she said with a laugh. "Maybe if you're good, they'll all give you their panties to sniff," she said.

"I'd like that," he said.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jaybird8100jaybird8100almost 10 years ago
Brenda has her suspicions comfirmed and gives Mark blow-by-blow details of what's in the future!

Brenda seems to be doing this as much for herself as her son Mark and justifies it as being a 'savior' from the wild ladies and his irresponsible driving home after a night out on the town, trolling for trollops. Not sure I understand a person's underwear fetish, other than the 'trophy aspect'-for me they would go home empty-handed, being a man who has enjoyed the freedom of 'going commando' for years-oops-this is supposed to be comments about Brenda & Mark's escapades! For 12 sections it's been an enjoyable ride and preview to what's in-store when Nude Day finally arrives. Author Susan Jill Parker has another five star, quality entry here, we all appreciate her efforts and look forward to more! Smiles Everyone! :) :) Smiling Jaybird :) :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Trophy Wives Club 01 Rich MILFs in a private club get a big surprise.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories