Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the Hell? So what. Incestuous sex is incestuous sex. If she was going to Hell and risking arrest for having incestuous sex with her son, she may as well have the sex that she prefers to have. She may as well have anal sex with her son.

Whichever sexual proclivity they decided to focus on, whether giving their sons a hand job, a blowjob, vaginal, sexual intercourse, or anal sex, what these seven women are doing and/or planning to do with their blood related sons still denotes incest. As prescribed by her mother, with every mother's son different in his sexual peccadillo, no matter what incestuous sex Kathy gives her son is her way of saving him from himself or so she continued telling herself until she truly believed it. Whether she sexually teased him by flashing him her tits, her ass, and/or her pussy, stroked his cock, sucked his cock, fucked his cock virginally or anally, she'd be damn to go to Hell anyway. No matter what she incestuously did, it made no difference what she did. Being that as it may, she may as well enjoy herself by having anal sex with her son.

When she stood to face her maker, sent straight to Hell, no matter if she had a little incestuous sex or a lot of incestuous sex, she'd still be guilty as charged of having incestuous sex with her son. The bottom line and the end result, whatever she did was not only wrong and immoral but also expressly forbidden and illegal. With that forsaken, after death, eternal curse in mind, why not go all the way? If she was going to be damned to Hell anyway, why not immerse herself all the way up to her ass? Being that she's already having incestuous sex with him, why not have anal sex with her son too?

* * * * *

With anal sex something that was considered so taboo and shameful before and whispered about between men and never admitted to having by women, is now out in the open and up for discussion, dissection, and analysis. With anal sex deemed dirty, nasty, and done by proverbial animals and lowlife people, anal sex has come a long way. An acceptable and sometimes a preferred way of having a sex and receiving a sexual orgasm, even in Puritanical, mainstream, America, anal sex is not only here to stay but also is growing in popularity. Leading the way, a recent unexplained, sexual occurrence, there's an explosion of anal sex among college students both gay and heterosexual.

Just as we can't even imagine Ozzie and Harriet Nelson, Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, and June and Ward Cleaver having anal sex, we can now imagine Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye having anal sex. Just as we can't even imagine Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, and Barbara Streisand having anal sex with anyone, we can now imagine Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, and Madonna having anal sex with everyone. The list of those female celebrities who enjoy anal sex is as long as it is shockingly surprising. Haley Berry, Sharon Stone, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Elektra, Gwen Stefani, Anne Hathaway, Sinead O'Connor, Sharon Osborne, and Ashlee Simpson, as well as Paris Hilton are just several female celebrities who have admitted that they love having anal sex. No longer limited to Prince, the entertainer, or to the mega billionaire, Sultan of Brunei, with the Sharia, Islamic, penal codes enforced to everyone but to himself, many may or may not be surprised that both men enjoyed anal sex. Many may or not be surprised, shocked even that Joan Rivers, Barbara Walters, Julie Chen, and cute, little Katie Couric have all admitted to enjoying anal sex one time or another.

Moreover, more in the past than now, anal sex was sometimes used as a tool for powerful men to show his dominance over women. With the sudden and extraordinary quick success of little talent actors and off key singers making us scratch our heads, anal sex may have more to do with the making of their careers than not. The last sexual, female bastion, the adoration along with the promise of her ass is what some women have to entice a man to rocket launch her career. The steep price that many women have paid for success in Hollywood and/or television, we'd all be surprised by how many women were forced to have anal sex by producers, directors, patrons of the arts, and other actors. Willing to take a good ass fucking, the casting couch in its day may have been more an anal sex buckboard that bounced the careers of many starlets from obscurity to fame.

Anal sex, a once whispered about naughty, albeit dirty, little sexual act, is now enjoyed by nearly anyone who wants something a little different and naughty, especially when they're drunk and high. Yet, whether with the cavemen, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, mainstream America, or with Hollywood celebrities, anal sex has been happening since forever. With the morality laws being what they were for so very long, especially in Puritanical America, anal sex has been hiding in the closet while waiting to be brought to favor. Show time, now with so many Hollywood celebrities coming out in support of anal sex, anal sex is now here to stay.

One would have to thank gay pride and the changing laws in the rights of the gay and lesbian communities for the acceptance of anal sex not only between gays and strap-on lesbians but also between heterosexuals. Where no one that Kathy knew was having anal sex in her small circle of friends twenty years ago, there's an epidemic on college campuses of women allowing men to take them anally. As if having anal sex is a newly acceptable, back door way of birth control, excuse the pun, while maintaining a woman's virginity, more college coeds are saying yes to anal sex and blowjobs and no to vaginal sex. There are some women who prefer anal sex to vaginal sex while other women claim they have a better orgasm when having anal sex than they do when having traditional intercourse.

To understand the sexual, cultural changes in climate in regards to anal sex, all Kathy needed to do was to watch music videos, see X-rated movies, and/or listen to the songs of her outdated period and compare them to the videos, movies, and songs of this new age period. Especially those songs from those black artists who revere a woman's ass and who routinely engaged in anal sex, with the advent of rapping and hip hop music, uncensored, public commentary in the way of Elvis' hips, now everything and anything goes. While comparing erotic literature and X rated movies of today to what was considered obscene and vulgar not that long ago, that cigarette burning in the ashtray that designated the couple was having sex is now a fiery inferno of forbidden lust, debauchery, and total onscreen nudity that may even include anal sex.

In regards to anal sex, what was always whispered about only a few years ago as something dirty, illegal, and forbidden, especially when factoring in the AIDs epidemic of the 80's, definitely, anal sex is now here to stay. No longer confined to gay men, the ghettoes, hillbillies, and trailer trash whores, even soccer moms, celebrities, movie stars, and socialites are now having anal sex. What prostitutes and hookers refused to do before, they are now doing but at premium prices. Where the ass was always off limits before and reserved only for outgoing and not incoming, the ass is open for business now. Where the ass was always second rate, as if an afterthought when referring to T & A, tits and ass, to many the ass is now first class, especially when referring to a woman's assets as ass and tits.

"Wow, she's wicked pretty," said one man to the other.

"She is but she has no tits," said the second man to the first man.

"Yeah, I know she has no tits but did you get a good look of her ass? Her ass is smoking hot."

"Wow! You're right. That's some ass," said the second man to the first man. "Damn, she does have a nice ass. I'd love to tap that."

"Me too," said the first man.

Typical of the comment that Kathy routinely received from a couple of men when seeing her in public, especially from the back, she's always been proud of her ass and has always enjoyed when men admire her beautiful backside.

Fortunately for Kathy, with her already knowing how much her son loves asses, a definite ass man, and how much he was infatuated with her ass, it was then that she decided to seduce her son, Jimmy, into having anal sex with her.

To be continued...

12