Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she kissed him, he felt, fondled, and squeezed her naked ass while staring at her ass in the mirror behind her.

"I can't wait," he said looking at her once breaking off the kiss and while waiting for her to finish her thought. When she didn't finished what it was she was going to say, he persevered. "And what?"

As if this was what it was all about, the incestuous sex and the anal licking and fucking, and it was, she confessed her secret agenda.

"You must promise me that you'll stop your drinking and your whoring. If you promise me that you'll change your deadly ways, then I'll give you all the sex, anal or otherwise, that you'll ever need and could possibly want."

He looked at her as if he had just won the lottery and he was the only jackpot winner.

"Wow! Yeah, sure, definitely, I'd rather be home with you than in a bar with a hooker on while side of me and a stripper in my lap," he said.

She gave him her look of lustful desire that she's been saving for any man who offered to lick her ass before giving her anal sex. Of all the men who commented on her ass and of all the men who told her that they'd love to fuck her in the ass but never did, she never thought the man who would satisfy her anally would be her son.

"Shall we go to my bedroom?" She took him by the hand.

* * * * *

As soon as she entered her bedroom, she removed her nightgown and he looked at her in the way that he looked at her the first time he saw her naked. As if memorizing every freckle and mole, he stared at her as if she was the first naked woman he's ever seen. She watched her son strip off his clothes as if they were on fire. With the raging hard-on he had, even in the dark, she'd know he had an erection but it wasn't dark in her bedroom. She kept the nightlight on by her bed so that her son could see what he was doing. She couldn't wait to feel his big, hard, hairy cock in her round, firm, beautiful ass.

With both of them naked, they came together and kissed. Kissing and kissing her, he touched and felt his mother where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. Kissing and kissing him, she touched and felt her son where no mother should ever touch and feel her son. With her on her back, when he was about to mount her to make love to her, she stopped him.

"No, that's not what I want," she said pushing against his chest. "As you said you would, I want you to lick my ass. I want you to give me anal sex."

She looked at him with sexual excitement before her looked turned to disappointment. Just like too many men in her life, too many men are just talk. Obviously, she's more into having anal sex than they are. Obviously, even though her son professed to be addicted to asses by his conversation with his friends, the posters in his room, his screensaver, and the ass montage of music that he plays, apparently he's not into asses enough to lick and fuck his mother's ass.

"You do? Seriously?" He looked at her through the dimness of the nightlight. "I thought you were kidding. I thought you were just playing with me about me licking your ass before allowing me to take you anally. I thought we were just having some hot, pillow talk."

Afraid he'd say no, willing to embarrass herself by telling her son what she wanted, she persevered.

"Just as you said you would, I want you to lick my ass first before you fuck my ass," she said turning on her stomach and raising her perfect butt in the air.

Not only telling him but also showing him what she so wanted, with her ass in the air, she moved to her knees with her forehead resting on her forearms. Her ass was right there ready to be licked and fucked. Now, calling his bluff, she waited to see what he'd do. She held her breath hoping that his interest in women's asses and in her ass was for real.

"Oh, Mom," he said leaning forward to stick his whole face in his mother's ass.

Licking and licking her, he went from licking her ass to licking her pussy. Giving her long, wet laps that wetted the entire underside and inside of her, he fingered her pussy and fingered her ass while licking her. He had her wiggling in pleasure in no time.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. You're an unbelievable anal lover. You're such a great ass licker. Lick me harder, lick me faster, and lick me deeper. I'm going to cum," she said.

Concentrating as much on her pussy with his tongue and fingers as he was on her ass, he continued licking her while fingering her.

"I love your ass Mom. I love your pussy. I can't get enough of licking you. You have the best ass and the best pussy I've ever licked," he said.

She couldn't believe that her son was giving her an ass and pussy licking, the best ass and pussy licking she's ever had. No one has ever tossed her salad like this while licking her pussy before.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! I'm cumming. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, yeah, that's it baby. Lick Mommy," she said wiggling her ass in his face.

As if she was a balloon, she exploded in an orgasm and then deflated herself on the bed.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

She looked at him swooning.

"Am I okay? I'm better than okay. That was amazing. Just give me a minute," she said reaching up to stroke his face before kissing him.

She kissed him not caring that his tongue was not only in her pussy but also buried in her ass. She kissed him with the sexual desire of a man kissing a woman instead of a mother kissing her son.

"Here," she said leaning while reaching to the nightstand and opening her drawer. She pulled out a bottle of gel, the one her hairdresser recommended, and handed it to him. "Lube me. Lube my ass real good and lube your cock too. I want you to slide your big prick inside my ass," she said.

He accepted the bottle of gel, opened it, and squirted a big glob of it in his hand.

"I can't wait," he said.

Taking bigger globs of gel, Jimmy lubed his mother's ass as if her ass was an axle. Going deeper with his fingers than he did with his tongue, he greased his mother's ass with enough gel that his could should just slide right inside of her. Testing her out, taking her for a test run, he pushed his cock up against her ass as she pushed back up against him. Then, as if she had done this before and she had, as soon as he started entering her she pushed her petite body against him and rolled him on his back. Now with his cock sticking straight in the air, sitting on him, she eased herself down. Deeper and deeper, his cock slid in her anal cavity until that was as far as it would go. Now bouncing up and down on her son, slowly at first, she rode him as if she was riding a Sybian masturbation machine.

Then, it was her son's turn to take control. Gently nudging her and propping up on her knees, he positioned himself behind her and fucked her ass doggie style. Humping and humping her while she returned her humps with his, they developed a nice rhythm. He fucked her ass in the way that he fucked strippers and hookers while wearing protection. Only, never having fucked anyone bareback before, he was fucking his mother's ass without the interference of a condom dulling the pleasure of his sexual sensation.

"Fuck me Jimmy! Fuck my ass. Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Right there. You're going to make Mommy cum again. Fuck me Jimmy. Fuck my ass," she said.

After licking her ass to orgasmic pleasure, Jimmy humped her ass. Jimmy pounded her ass. Jimmy fucked his mother anally.

"Oh, my God. I'm going to cum too," he said.

He fucked her faster. He fucked her harder. He fucked her deeper while reaching beneath her to feel her small breasts and finger her big nipples. As soon as he started fingering her nipples, as if he turned on a switch, she became more animated.

"Oh, baby, yeah, I love it when you finger my nipples. Pull them. Turn them and twist them while squeezing my tits hard. Harder," she said. "Don't worry. You won't hurt me."

"This is unbelievable. I can't believe I'm finally fucking you in your ass after imagining doing this for so long. You have such a wonderful ass," he said humping her faster and humping her harder. "I'm going to cum."

"Hold and we'll cum together," she said. "Hump me Jimmy. Fuck me. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster but don't cum, not yet. Oh, my God. This is unbelievable. Pinch my nipples Jimmy. Pinch them hard. Oh, yeah baby. Okay now Jimmy. Now. Cum. Cum in my ass. Cum inside of me," she said.

There was a moment of silence where their heavy breathing replaced their ability to talk. Then, Jimmy allowed his sexual passion to overwhelm his silence.

"Fuck!" Jimmy gave his mother one last hard hump before depositing a load of his warm, oozy cum in her ass.

"Oh, my God," said Kathy enveloped in the best anal sex orgasm of her life.

To be continued...

12