Moms at the Beach Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept at it, finding a sensual sustained rhythm; groans filled the room. They moved their hips in circles, then back and forth, then pushed into each other. I took my breasts in my hands, yanked on my nipples.

Cindy, in a whimpering voice that reflected the delight cascading through her body, said, "So you and Mom did this?"

Treicia said, "Yes, she showed me how."

"What did Dad do?"

"Lots of stuff. Sometimes he just watched, like your slutty sister."

Treicia curled her body forward, took one of Cindy's nipples in her mouth, sucked, switched to the other breast. They accelerated their motion, wet pussies and labias slithered across each other; Cindy, in the midst of a small quick orgasm, moaned.

They kept going, faster and faster. Cindy pulled Treicia's ass down into her, forcing their pussies together. Cindy felt the beginning of a friction burn, which only made the final release she craved more urgent. Treicia let out a feminine graceful wail - one I'd hear often in the years to come - and came. A flood of hot cum poured from her, coating the enmeshed vulvas, reducing the friction, soothing the melded pussies.

Treicia, who had slowed for a few moments, began again, employing a slow circular motion, teasing, driving them both forward. Their labias were engorged with blood. Treicia shifted, put more pressure on their pussies, began an up and down motion. Their labias splayed open and Treicia expertly worked hers within Cindy's, penetrating deep into Cindy's vulva. Cindy rolled forward and the women's clits, mashed together. Treicia dropped her body to Cindy's, their hot sweaty frames slid on each other.

They kept going, shaking and moaning through orgasm after orgasm until they were punch drunk with pleasure. Momentarily exhausted, they slowed down, kissed, moved with a languorous sexy rhythm; their breasts and pussies still rubbing together.

Then Treicia arched her back, centered her weight on her clit, jiggled back and forth.

"Come for me you little bitch, come for me like your Mom, come for me like a howling animal, like a bitch-dog in heat."

Cindy chortled, whimpered, wheezed.

"Come for me bitch, come for me while your sister watches and plays with herself, just like your Dad did. He loved playing with his big hard fat dick while I fucked your mother. You're just like her, y'know, a little nympho-whore."

Cindy was bleating and blubbering, sobbing in desperate need, body shaking.

"Once she tasted my sweet black body your Mama couldn't get enough. She'd spend hours sucking the juice from my cunt. I was the first of my tribe your Dad fucked. He loved your Mom's thick bush, but couldn't get enough of my clean bald black pussy. And he was a helluva fuck, with his big fat white dick."

Cindy, digging her fingers into Treicia's ass, went careening over the edge, snorting, hollering, "Aaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck yes yes yes, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Treicia was a moment behind her. "Ohmigod. Jeez-um. Fu-fu-fu-fu-fuck, OH YES, YES, YES, FUCCCKKKKKK YEEESSSSSSSSSS." Cum flooded from her, soaked Cindy's pussy, triggered another orgasm in my sister.

Treicia, spent, half-lowered, half-fell onto my sister's quivering body. The women held each other. After Treicia caught her breath she gave Cindy a sweet intimate kiss, then rolled over and lay next to my sister, smoothing her hair. They shared soft kisses and sweet caresses.

I moved to the floor and ran a hand over Treicia's quivering body. I thought about her and Mom, about her and Mom and Dad. I had a thousand questions, but Cindy had left Treicia with the impression we already knew all about it and Cindy was right, if we were patient the entire story would come out. I got up on an elbow and kissed Treicia; she kissed me back. Cindy turned Treicia's head towards her; the two women kissed. While Cindy feasted on Treicia's mouth, I kissed along her shoulder and her neck. Cindy shifted position and sucked on Treicia's dark hard nipples; Treicia turned to me, my tongue returned to her mouth. Her hands were on my breasts, kneading the hot flesh. Moisture infused my pubes.

Cindy started kissing across Treicia's hard flat stomach. When she reached Treicia's twat, Cindy got on her knees and said, "You have such a beautiful pussy. I can see why Mom couldn't get enough."

Treicia framed her vagina with her hands. "It turns you on, doesn't it, knowing that I was with your mother and father. That both of them loved eating me."

Cindy didn't hesitate, said, "Damn right," and slid down to Treicia's feet, saying to me, "I could use some help down here."

Starting with Treicia's toes, we kissed, licked, and nibbled up her body. We did our best to mirror each other, moving in unison. When we reached her breasts we licked the globes while running our fingertips along her sensitive inner thighs. We inserted a finger, then two, in her pussy: I'd push in, Cindy'd pull out; Cindy'd push in, I'd pull out. Soon Treicia was panting, heading for an orgasm. I continued to work her breasts; Cindy's mouth visited Treicia's neck and ear.

"Go on slut, come for us, let it out, let us hear how much you want it, how much you need it, go ahead, say it, scream it."

Cindy trapped Treicia's clit between two fingers, rotated it against her body.

The words poured from Treicia. "MORE, OH GOD MORE. YES. GIVE ME MORE. I'M GONNA CUM. CUM SO HARD. PLEASE LICK, BITE MY NIPPLES. MAKE ME YOUR LOVER, LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID, LIKE YOUR FATHER DID, MAKE ME COME!"

Who was I argue? While continuing to finger-fuck her I took a nipple between my teeth, nibbled on it, hard. I moved to her other breast, gave it the same rough treatment.

"THAT'S IT, OH GOD YES. SUCK IT, BITE IT, EAT MY TITS."

My fingers in Treicia's cunt, Cindy's on her clit, were a blur of motion. Treicia gurgled, moaned, wailed, and then screamed, "OH FUCK ME. OH SHIT, YES. FUCK, YES, SO FUCKING GOOD, COMING FUCKING COMING."

She shook, bawled, spewed juice. Cindy and I lapped it up.

* * * *

We spent the night in Treicia's large bed; she had silk sheets, very nice. True to Cindy's prediction, the next morning (accompanied by Treicia's awesome tofu scramble) we got a full data dump on our parents' sex life.

Dad was, at heart, conventional. Treicia believed he'd have been happy in a straight-forward monogamous relationship with Mom. It was Mom who always wanted to stretch the envelope, try new things. She was the one with the wild childhood, the one who selected the grad student who was to share their bed, the one who loved to do it in public, the one with the charge account at Agent Provocateur.

During the course of the semester Treicia introduced us to her very talented coterie of lovers. We had sex with men and women, we had sex one-on-one, we had sex in groups.

Then, one night, after spending an afternoon with Treicia and her volleyball player, Cindy and I were back at our place. Cindy had taken her shower; I was taking mine. As I dragged the rough wash cloth over my body I felt familiar feelings building in my crotch. I was becoming insatiable. Should I go with the vibrator or the dildo?

I toweled myself dry, wrapped it around me. Cindy was sitting on the living room couch, naked, blow drying her hair, two glasses of wine sitting next to her.

"Can I give you a hand?" I asked,

"Sure." She handed me the blow dryer and sipped her wine.

I did her hair. Then she did mine. We talked about the day, we talked about sex, we talked about our parents, we talked some more about sex, we talked about tomorrow, we talked about sex.

I shifted. The towel, already loose, fell away from my body, exposing my breasts. Cindy tweaked a nipple, then rested the hand on my thigh.

She looked to my face. "My dear sister, you are quite beautiful. Getting horny?"

"Thanks, yeah," I responded in a faltering voice.

"Me too, we've become quite a pair of sluts, haven't we?"

That was not exactly how I liked describing myself, but, "Yeah."

Then I felt it. Cindy's hand was sliding up my leg.

"Cindy, I'm not sure about this."

A finger reached my twat and, feather-light, stroked my pussy lips, then curled around my clit.

"You can't tell me you haven't thought about it. How many times have you watched me eat a women's pussy? You must have wondered if I'm good at it. I know I've thought about your mouth between my legs."

I shuddered. "Of course I've thought about it, but there has to be some boundaries."

That got Cindy's attention, although it did not stop the marauding finger. She looked me squarely in my eye. "Do there?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but no words came out, my mind was on that finger. I struggled to frame a response, but it felt so good. Cindy sensing my mood, my confusion, kissed my mouth. I parted my lips - half in protest, half in surprise - and Cindy's tongue surged inside my mouth, stroked and caressed my tongue.

I knew this was going too far, that I couldn't, shouldn't, be getting hot and bothered by my own sister, but I was. Cindy was turning me on, skillfully using my horny body to level my inhibitions

When she broke the kiss I said, not even sure if I meant it, "Cindy, I'm not sure. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want my sister. I have for years."

For all that had happened over the past months I was still shocked by this naked statement of my sister's desire for me. Cindy wasn't serious all that often. She was now.

Her hand crept across my pussy; little tingles spread like wildfire through my crotch. I was juicing up. Cindy sensed her advantage; she pressed her hand firmly to the bulge of my pussy mound.

"You're nice and juicy."

I said, "Y-you shouldn't be doing this," but heard the weakness in my voice; it gave lie to the words. They were more a signal of surrender, a request to be overridden, than an objection.

"Does it feel good when I do this? And this?"

Her fingers, agile, sensitive, and strong, moved to my erect clit. A bolt of delight lanced through me. I shuddered, moaned, slid forward on the couch. Cindy's fingers were working a magic spell on me; I allowed the pleasure to wash through me, a beautiful soft warm sensation. Cindy finger-fucked my cunt.

I spread my legs. Cindy thumbed my clit and worked several fingers inside my sex. When she pressed two fingers to my g-spot I let out a short happy yelp.

Cindy dropped to her knees and fastened her mouth to my cunt, her soft lips pressed to the blood-engorged juice-ladened lips, her rough wet tongue licked and lapped the length of my gash; she drank down the thick juice oozing from me. Her tongue beat hard against my erect clit. My sister knew how to eat pussy. I yielded, settled back into the couch. One by one my sexual boundaries had been obliterated; why not this one?

Cindy felt the fight drain from me. She looked up - there was a wicked twinkle in her eye - and in a voice bearing more than a hint of triumph, said, "Gosh, you taste good," then paused.

She wanted me to acknowledge my capitulation. I gave her what she wanted. "Don't stop. You've got me so turned on."

"You're going to have to earn it." Cindy fell back on her forearms, shuffled away, spread her legs.

I'd seen my sister's naked cunt scores of times, but this time was different. She wanted me to taste it, to become her lover. There should have been a moment of reflection, but the lust burning between my legs had incinerated my higher brain functions; I was driven by desire and longing and need. Cindy's pussy lips were pink, swollen, throbbing; I wanted to eat her.

My sister turned 180 degrees; her head towards me, her feet pointed away. On all fours I straddled her prone body, lowered my pussy to her mouth, dropped my face between her legs.

Her sex was warm and wet and wonderful; juice filled my lips, tongue, nostrils. I lapped and licked; I licked and lapped; I thrust my curled tongue into her hairy cunt. I sucked down her tangy juice and searched for every nerve, every sweet spot, wanting to give Cindy the cunt-eating of her life. There wasn't a place I left untouched. I couldn't get enough of my sister's sex

Cindy returned the favor. Her tongue fluttered in my velvet passages; she fingered my asshole.

We went on and on and then I felt it, the quaking sensation of an approaching orgasm. I was greedy, I tried to hold it back, wanting one big mind-blowing climax. The sexual tension mounted in my belly, my cunt contracted, my breath came in harsh, hurried gasps.

And all the time I gave as good as I got, tongue-fucking Cindy's swollen cunt with a determination approaching frenzy. I stretched the skin above her clit with my thumb, captured and rolled the red bud between two fingers.

I was eating my sister's cunt; I was committing incest; I was breaking the ultimate rule; I was, would be, my sister's lover. The depravity drove me on.

When I heard Cindy whimper with joy the dam inside me burst. All the sexual tension and energy unleashed, exploded, like the water of a great lake smashing a dam and surging down a tiny valley, sweeping up everything in its path. I groaned and shook and sobbed; tears filled my eyes.

As I came Cindy's body tightened; the sound of her wail, desperate and urgent, filled the room. She was coming and I knew, to an absolute certainty, that we'd do this again and again and again.

At some point, I'm not sure when, I dragged my sweat-covered body off Cindy. She spun around and slipped an arm under my head, took my hand in hers, kissed the top of my head.

"My bed or yours?"

Having taken this step, I wanted the security of my own room. "Mine," I answered.

She stood, held out her hand, helped me up. We showered, dried each other off, crawled into bed.

* * * *

We found a use for Cindy's bedroom. Treicia confided that she and Mom loved playing the submissive. When Cindy and I were out-of-town Treicia would show up with the regalia of the game - ropes, handcuffs, gags - and she and Mom would spend the weekend as Dad's happy sex-slaves.

When she told us the story there was an edge to a voice. Cindy heard it too. More to the point, Cindy understood it. That night Cindy laid Treicia over her knee, spanked her, then tied her to the bed. Sometimes I'd play along, but I'm neither a dominant nor submissive. Cindy, on the other hand, not only loved playing the dom, she excelled at it. Word spread: members of the faculty became regular visitors to our apartment, begging for the "Cindy treatment." I especially loved the days when I'd read the latest hard-ass pronouncement from the dean of students in The Chronicle, our student newspaper, then return to our apartment and find her bound to Cindy's bed.

12