Mom's Banging Birthday Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your ass for me," he whispered, licking his lips.

Mom reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her dark hole twitched in anticipation.

Steadying his cock with one hand, Mick lifted his hips and pushed the head of his cock into her ass. She sighed with pleasure, as she eased her weight onto Mick's lap, impaling herself on his cock.

She began to ride Mick's cock.

Grandma, with Travis trailing her like a dog stuck to a rutting bitch, moved around to the front of the couch. Grandma put a hand on Mick's thigh to steady herself, and began to lick and nip at her daughter's clit.

Mom had her second orgasm with Mick's cock buried in her ass.

When her body stilled, Mick lifted her off his cock and sat her on the sofa. He rose and stood in front of her. His timing was off. Mom had a nice, long time to watch him stroke his cock, before he deposited his seed onto her face.

With that, all the pledges had given mom a facial. No more rules.

Grandma could not get enough of Pete's cock. She took him up the ass. He fucked her for what seemed like hours, having already cum twice.

Rob and Marty took our phones and Terry made himself comfortable on the floor. Mom got atop him and sunk his cock into her cunt. She leaned over my twin's chest, opening her ass to me.

Rob got in nice and close with the phone, as I rimmed her ass: getting her ready for my cock with my tongue.

He stayed in close when I buried my cock in one, quick thrust into her bowels.

This was a favorite position of ours. We lost no time in establishing our rhythm. Me pulling out, as Terry thrusted into her pussy, and vice versa. The feel of mom's ass, still tight as a collar of steel after all this time, and my twin's cock rubbing along my shaft, through the thin walls of mom's cunt and rectum, made it hard not to cum.

But we were old hands. We held on. Mom came again.

The facial rule was for the pledges. When I was ready, I pulled out and came in her crack.

I held her cheeks apart so Rob could get a nice, long, close-up shot of my cum oozing down her crack to her pussy, where it was churned into sex cream by Terry's still-thrusting cock.

He pulled out. His jizz joined mine running down her crack, her pussy, and puddled between his legs.

Marty had handed off the phone and came on mom's heaving back.

Clint was fucking her mouth.

When I got off her, Wyatt was waiting. He let Terry slide from under her before pulling her on top. Andy was waiting to take my place. Wyatt came first. Andy's cock in mom's ass forced Wyatt's sperm out of her junk in spurts.

Then Andy came.

So, it went.

A catnap on the bouncing sofa, a quick snack from the kitchen, then back to fucking.

Mom's mouth. Grandma's ass.

I lost count of how many times I came. At the end, my balls were drained, but my orgasms were just as intense.

Our frat was independent. We had no national organization to support us.

No worries. We made fucking coin on those videos.

Enough that we were able to bring mom and grandma on board as house mothers.

They stayed long after Terry and I had moved on to grad school.

We never miss an alumni weekend or a birthday.

Never.

12