Mom's Bed Ch. 04

Story Info
While mom's away, the kids will play.
14.7k words
4.74
266.1k
152

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

Author's note: This chapter is a bit longer than the last. It was originally three chapters, but I decided to combine them based on people's comments. I hope you all enjoy it!

Please note that like many of my stories this one drifts categories. It will be listed in the incest section, but there is also ass play, a bit of lesbianism and domination. If those aren't your things, then please skip it. There are plenty of good authors on this site and I have stories that are more...hmm...traditional? You know what I mean...lol.

Regards,

JD

**********

"See, I didn't poison you after all," Lisa said as we finished dinner.

"Nothing fast acting, anyway," I teased.

"You liked what I made so don't even try it! You ate two servings."

"It was actually pretty good," I admitted.

"Don't sound so surprised." Lisa sounded annoyed, but she was fighting back a smile. The house was quiet and it was just the two of us. We were both in a good mood.

"Did mom call while I was at class?" I asked, wondered how mom was doing.

"Yes, she made it in fine," my sister replied. "She told us to have fun and to keep the party down to a dull roar."

"Man, has she changed!" I laughed.

"She was just kidding." Lisa paused and had a thoughtful expression for a moment. "On the other hand, it did sound like she was condoning us having a party. Do we disappoint her?"

"I don't know. If we have people over, I might have to sleep alone tonight, and that doesn't really interest me." A party did sound good, but spending time alone with my sister sounded even better.

"Me neither," Lisa said, smiling at me sexily. A moment later she was in my arms and we were kissing. I had my sister half out of her clothes right there in the kitchen when someone knocked on the side door. We froze and frowned at each other.

"We could ignore whoever it is?" I offered, but I wasn't hopeful. Whoever it was knew us because they came to the side door.

"Hey!" we heard my cousin Gloria cry. "Dad told me aunt Deb was going out of town. Let us in!"

"There goes that idea," I sighed.

"You go get it," Lisa said as she reached for her clothes on the floor. "I'll be right back." Lisa ran into the bathroom while I opened the door.

"Hey cous!" Gloria grinned as she walked in.

"Hello Gloria, Bobby," I said. "I supposed Francis and Rhonda aren't far behind you?"

"They had plans for tonight," Bobby replied. "But when your cousin heard that you two were alone, she insisted we visit."

"That's because your parents aren't much better than my father," Gloria grinned. "We never get any time alone."

"Sounds like someone's horny," I laughed.

"Would you believe the last time we were together was that night we slept over here?" Gloria asked rhetorically. Her eyes shined.

"It also sounds like someone's been drinking," Lisa added as she finally joined us.

"I might have had a little too much wine at dinner," Gloria laughed.

"Might?" Bobby grinned.

"Jerk!" Gloria snapped, but then gave him a kiss that had to make his toes curl.

"I take it you two want to borrow one of the bedrooms?" I asked.

"Please," Bobby said. I shook my head.

"Use the guest room," Lisa said. "And make sure you clean up after you're done." Lisa and I watched as the two made their way upstairs.

"You do know that this is exactly what mom didn't want to happen?" I asked when they were gone.

"Yes," Lisa sighed. "But Gloria is family. Are we supposed to kick her out?"

"We could call uncle James?" I offered.

"Yeah," my sister said sarcastically. "That's a good idea!"

We looked at each other in silence. I wanted my sister and the feeling was mutual based on the way she was looking at me. The intensity of our desire peaked momentarily, but instead of reaching for each other we both started laughing.

"You want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Why not," she said. "They can't spend the night. Uncle James knows mom is out. I'm sure Gloria will have to go home."

"Eventually," I sighed. "It's still pretty early."

"Eventually," my sister agreed, but then she smiled sexily and added, "Although, I'm sure they won't be down for a while."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, smiling now too.

"Nothing too crazy," she replied. "We can't take the chance of being caught."

"True," I said. "But if we do anything, I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself."

"Come on little brother," Lisa grinned. "You're all about control."

"Of others," I laughed. "My self control only goes so far."

"Let's see if we can work on that," Lisa said, taking my hand and leading me to the couch in the living room. "You sit here."

"Where are you sitting?" I frowned. She obviously had something in mind.

"Over here," she smiled, sitting on the recliner in the corner of the room. It was mom's chair. She liked to read in it. You didn't have a particularly good view of the television from it, but it was comfortable and you could see the stairway that led to the bedrooms. Lisa pulled a blanket over herself.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We watch television of course," she said.

"Wouldn't you have a better view from here?" I asked, patting the couch cushion next to mine.

"I like the view from here fine," she replied. I shrugged and put the television on. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I figured I'd find out eventually. I received a hint of what she was planning when she added, "Put on channel 70."

I smiled and nodded in understanding. Channel 70 wasn't full-fledged porn or anything, but there was a lot of skin. I used to sneak out of my room and watching it late at night some times as a kid.

"Bring back memories little brother?" Lisa asked. Obviously, she knew what I used to do.

"Some," I admitted.

"For me too," she smiled. "You don't think you're the only one who used to watch this channel late at night for the thrill of it, do you?"

"Yeah, but you got to do it in your room."

"You're not still mad at that, are you?" she laughed.

The cable provider we used allowed for three televisions in the house with full access to all of the channels mom paid for. Any additional televisions would only get the basic channels unless mom was willing to pay more. She wasn't.

"Let's not go there," I said, remembering how mad I was when mom chose the living room, her bedroom and Lisa's for the full service televisions.

"I am the oldest," she grinned.

"You don't even watch much television!" I snapped, but then realized how I sounded and took a deep breath.

"Did you ever think that mom gave me all the stations exactly because of that?" she asked. "You used to stay up late and watch television every chance you could. Imagine how bad it would have been if you had all the channels."

"True," I admitted thoughtfully, but then grinned and added, "This one alone would have exhausted me."

"It did," she laughed. "Every time you snuck out and watched it late at night."

"I didn't do it that often," I said.

"Only when you were really horny," my sister said, but then laughed again and added, "Which for a teenage boy meant every chance you got!"

"I wasn't that bad!" I argued, but I was laughing now too.

"Sure you were," Lisa disagreed. "In fact, if I didn't catch you and threaten to tell mom, you probably would have watched it every night."

"Don't remind me," I groaned. We hadn't talked about what happened in years. My sister had caught me going at it red handed so to speak. It was definitely one of the most embarrassing things that had ever happened to me. Up until this moment I'd been able to block it from my mind.

"Oh relax," she said. "You were a kid doing what kids do. The only reason why I threatened to tell mom was because I figured if I could catch you by accident, then so could she."

"So, what exactly are we doing here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Well," she said, smiling sexily. "I was thinking that you could do what you were doing that night I caught you."

"No way!" I cried, embarrassed despite how our relationship changed recently.

"Don't worry," she grinned. "After you're done, we can switch seats."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Girls do it too," she laughed. "Don't you think I took care of things by myself in my room some nights?"

"I never thought about it," I frowned, realizing just how excited the picture of Lisa playing with herself got to me.

"I promise if you go first, you'll be able to do more than think about it," my sister said, and then when I hesitated she added, "Come on, do it!"

"I thought I was the bossy one in this family," I frowned.

"Sorry, you are when it comes to this type of stuff," she laughed. "And mom likes to be controlled. Me, I can go either way, but I wasn't trying to boss you around. I just think this will be really hot. I've never seen a guy do it in real life."

"It's too weird," I sighed.

"Come on, for me? Please?" Lisa asked. I nodded slowly.

"I'll give it a shot, but I don't know," I said. "Make sure to keep an eye out for Gloria and Bobby."

"Cool!" my sister cried excitedly. "Just remember, you have to stay over there. We can't get near each other or we'll both lose control."

I shook my head and focused on the television, or should I say I tried to focus on it. It wasn't easy with someone watching me. I began rubbed my cock through my sweats when the first pair of boobs popped out on the screen. I did harden slightly, but I was still too distracted trying to ignore Lisa. A few minutes later I was ready to quit.

"Lisa..." I began, looking at her, but stopped when I saw her blanket moving. "Oh wow!"

"I'm sorry," she sighed. The blanket stopped moving. "Just the thought of watching you is getting to me."

"If watching me take care of myself is really what turns you on," I grinned, finally knowing how to give her what she wanted. "Then keep doing what you were doing a moment ago."

Lisa looked at me and smiled slowly. The blanket started moving again. My cock stiffened considerably. The television was forgotten. I pushed my sweat down in the front and let my cock pop free as I watched my sister play with herself. I couldn't really see anything, but just her expression was enough.

I slowly started stroking my cock. Lisa licked her lips at the sight and moaned softly. I picked up the pace. So did my sister based on the movement of her blanket. I could tell we were both going to peak soon.

"Let me see!" I growled. My sister's eyes flashed before she glanced toward the stairwell. I understood her concern and added, "They can't be done yet." I had no idea if I was right, but at the moment I could care less. I wanted to see what Lisa was doing under that blanket!

My sister nodded in agreement and lifted the cover slightly. It was my turn to moan. Lisa had two fingers buried in her pussy and was already working it hard. It made my mouth water.

"I want to taste you!" I growled, half standing.

"No!" Lisa cried. "That wasn't the deal. We finish like this! Later, after Gloria and Bobby are gone, you can taste me as long as you like."

"I'm going to hold you to that," I promised.

"Lucky me!" she moaned.

I could tell we were both fighting our orgasms. We wanted this to last, but it was a losing battle. The sight of my sister playing with herself was just too much for me. Obviously she was having the same problem. I was only moments away from release when it happened.

"Wow Lisa, don't you have a room?"

It was my cousin's voice. I couldn't see Gloria, but she was obviously coming down the stairs. I was horrified at how she would react once she realized what we were doing. She already saw Lisa and seemed to be taking it in stride from her tone, but it was going to be a lot worse when she saw me too. I had no idea what to do.

"Shh!" Lisa cried. "Brian is sleeping over there." She was pointing toward me.

'Great idea!' I grinned silently as I closed my eyes and shifted quietly. I also took a moment to pull my sweats over my cock. I was still hard, but the darkness and the way I was laying down would hide that.

"With your brother in the same room?" Gloria asked, but her voice was softer.

"I couldn't help it," Lisa replied. "Brian insisted we watch this stupid channel and it got to me. It sure didn't help that I knew you and Bobby were upstairs."

"And I guess it's been a while for you since you broke up with Ted a couple of weeks ago," Gloria added in an understanding tone. My sister remained silent. The truth was that she had a lot more sex since she broke up with him, but she couldn't tell Gloria that.

"How come you came downstairs?" Lisa asked, changing the subject. "I thought you two would be at it for quite a bit longer."

"Oh, we will!" my cousin laughed as she finally came into sight. "I was thirsty."

I noticed that she was wearing one of Lisa's robes. There wasn't a tie and although Gloria was holding it closed, there were gaps. I kept catching a glimpse of her pale skin every so often.

'So much for my cock calming down,' I thought as it stiffened considerable.

Gloria had red hair, pale skin and freckles. She was short and shapely. I looked at her and wondered what she'd look like without the robe.

The truth was that I never consciously thought of my mother and sister in a sexual way until after all this started. I can't say the same about my cousin.

I'd had plenty of fantasies about Gloria growing up. She was a year older than me and we didn't hang out much until these last couple of years when everyone became old enough to drive. I guess that distance early on let me see her as what she was, a very sexy redhead.

"I'm just glad I came down instead of Bobby," Gloria was saying as I refocused on the conversation. "One look at you and what you were doing and he would have been all over you!"

"Please," Lisa said, rolling her eyes. "He's too deeply in love with you to do something that stupid."

"He is, isn't he?" Gloria laughed. "Of course, if he weren't he'd have attacked you. You're definitely his type."

"And you're not?" my sister asked.

"Not really," Gloria replied. "We joke about it all the time. We love each other and we'll be together forever, but it's funny how neither one of us physically are each other's type. Don't get me wrong, we're attracted to each other and our sex life is great. It's just weird."

"In that case you just be thankful I'm a good cousin," my sister said. "Because I'm awfully horny these days and if he weren't..."

"Shame, shame!" Gloria interjected, laughing again.

"Sue me," Lisa shrugged. "By the way, if Bobby's isn't your type, then who is?"

"You remember your ex-boyfriend Ted?" my cousin grinned.

"Really?" my sister asked. If I weren't supposed to be asleep I would have said more than that. Ted, pftt!

"If we're talking looks alone, definitely," Gloria responded. "My type is tall, dark and handsome and Ted was all those things. It's too bad that's all he was."

"Tell me about it," Lisa sighed.

I saw her glance my way. Her expression changed when she saw me. I think she'd almost forgotten I was faking being asleep. I didn't mind. The conversation was interesting and Gloria was barely holding her robe closed now.

"Hmm," my sister said. "You know who else is tall, dark and handsome?"

"Who?" Gloria was frowning as she tried to guess who Lisa meant.

"Brian," my sister replied.

"He's your brother!" Gloria cried.

"And your cousin, but what's that have to do with it? I'm only saying that in the looks department he's your type."

"He is kind of cute," my cousin admitted, which was always nice to know.

"He's not as handsome as Ted," Lisa put in. "Then again, not a lot of guys are."

'I'll get you for that!' I promised, knowing she was saying it just to bother me.

"I don't think you're doing your brother justice," Gloria said. "Ted is prettier than a guy is supposed to be. You're little brother has rugged good looks. I like that in a guy."

"So, are you trying to tell me that if he weren't your cousin you'd jump him?" my sister asked.

"Lisa! That's terrible!" my cousin cried.

"I noticed that you didn't answer," my sister grinned.

"He's my cousin!" Gloria added.

"That didn't stop you from kissing me all those years ago," Lisa said, surprising me. I think my cousin was even more shocked.

"I can't believe you brought that up!" she cried. "We were just kids."

"True, but I am your cousin and it was your idea," my sister teased. "And we're not kids anymore."

"And we never kissed again," Gloria said defensively.

"Hmm," Lisa said thoughtfully. "Do you want to?"

"What?" my cousin cried.

"Calm down," my sister said. "I'm a little drunk and I was just curious if it was as good as I remember."

"Bobby is upstairs waiting for me," Gloria said nervously.

"Then you'd better go to him," Lisa replied. "And I'm sorry if I upset you."

"I'm not upset," my cousin replied. "I'm just surprised."

"So, do you want to?" my sister asked when Gloria didn't more toward the stairs. "Kiss me?"

Gloria looked at Lisa in silence for a moment. I actually thought she was going to do it for a moment, but she slowly shook her head and stepped back.

"I can't. I'm sorry," my cousin said.

"No need to apologize," Lisa replied. "We're family. It's fine."

"What's fine?" I heard Bobby ask from the hallway. Both ladies jumped. I just grinned to myself.

"Nothing!" Gloria cried.

"Hmm, a secret," he smiled. "I love secrets. Lisa, would you care to tell me what's going on?" My cousin looked at my sister with a pleading look.

"None of your business," Lisa replied.

"Come on Gloria," Bobby laughed. "You know I'll get whatever it is out of you later anyway."

"No," she said. I decided to have some fun. I knew Bobby well enough to know it would take an awful lot for him to really get upset.

"It's not that big of a deal," I said, sitting up.

"You're awake!" Gloria cried.

"I was asleep," I smiled. "But you two yammering work me up."

"What were they talking about?" Bobby asked.

"Brian..." Gloria said in a tone that I knew was meant to warn me.

"Lisa was trying to get Gloria to kiss her," I said, answering Bobby. "It seems that they did it once before when they were younger."

"Oh wow!" Bobby cried. "That's hot!"

"You're not mad?" Gloria asked in surprise.

"Why would I be?" he shrugged. Bobby was taking it well. I decided to push a little further.

"Yeah, and before that Lisa was telling Gloria they she was lucky because if they weren't cousins my sister would be all over you," I added.

"Hey!" Lisa cried, but I knew she wasn't really upset. She was enjoying this almost as much as I was. "That was only after Gloria said I was your type."

"Man!" Bobby said, shaking his head. "I should have come down here a while ago. I was wondering what was taking you so long."

"So, about that kiss..." I laughed.

"Now that's something I'd like to see!" Bobby groaned.

"Really?" Gloria frowned. "I only said no because I felt it would be cheating on you."

"Go ahead," he said. "I think it would be hot!"

"Me too," I put in.

"And the fact that we're cousin's doesn't bother either of you?" Lisa asked.

"Not me," Bobby grinned. "You're not related to me."

"Honestly, it sort of turns me on," I answered.

"Wow man! That's your sister and cousin we're talking about," Bobby said in surprise.

"True," I agreed. "But they're both beautiful women as well."

"And besides," Lisa added. "It's just a kiss."

"I don't know," Gloria blushed. "The first time it seemed like a lot more than just that. I felt it down to my toes!"

"I'm surprised you only did it once," I said.

"Me too," my cousin replied, still blushing.

"Well, we can fix that right now," Lisa said, looking at Gloria hungrily.

"Are you sure it's okay?" my cousin asked her boyfriend.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers